Chapter 63

Sorry in advance for any grammatical errors. Also, this is a filler chap. Anyway, love you all!

**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

*Ding Dong*

Yesterday, after laundry was done, I had to head out to that meeting that I had with management. Basically, they re-explained everything that Liam had told me over the phone. The boys were told to not go after all so I didn't get to see them, but management did update them on my plans. We decided that I would go back to the studio on Monday, which is just 3 days from now. I am not completely sure if I am ready for that, but I do know that I have a bunch of people that are counting on me to perform many shows. I decide to push the thought out of my head for now, and instead try to focus on these next few days.

As I lay on my bed, I take note of the time, 1 p.m. I haven't seen Julianne today, well, except when she came in earlier in the morning, while I was half asleep, to see if I was ok.

I have to say, I am still surprised that I was able to remember some things about her, although, what I remember is only one of many memories.

I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling until my stomach grumbles.

I debate on whether I should get up or not, but my stomach speaks for me as my feet drag me off of the bed.

Before leaving the room, I go into the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth and wash my face. Thinking whether or not to comb my hair, I decide on the ladder, and leave it just the way it is now.

I make my way down the stairs when a rick smell fills the air.

I walk into the kitchen to find Julianne in front of the stove.

"Morning." My voice comes out groggy and she jumps from the shock. She quickly turns around and puts her hand over her heart.

"Do you want to give me a heart attack?" She says and sighs.

I stay there with widened eyes. I didn't mean to scare her. "Sorry." I say with a worried expression.

She stares at me, and all goes back to normal when a smile appears on her face. "It's alright. Surely I was exaggerating." She giggles and I smile. "And ... good afternoon." She points out.

"Right. It's not the morning anymore." My smile broadens. I step closer to the stove. "What you making?" I ask curiously.

"None of your business." She says bluntly as she turns back to the stove, causing me to be caught off guard.

I stay there, standing in shock until I hear small chuckles coming from her.

She turns around to face me again. Confusion curses through me and I look at her with an arched eyebrow.