Chapter 56

Sorry in advance for the terrible filler chapter. Xx

**

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Shortly after Dr. Shouls left the room, a nurse came in to fill my body up with some meds that were supposed to ease the pain that was uprising in me again. The meds must have been so strong that they knocked me out without me noticing.

I wake up frantically, and the first thing that I see is a sleeping Julianne on the chair that she has occupied for the past hours. It's almost 1 o'clock in the morning, and I find myself with nothing to do. I don't want to wake her, I am sure she is tired and hasn't had the required amount of sleep that she needs for her body to fully function.

I reach over to the control that operates the TV that is in my room.

I turn the TV on and am bombarded b the loudness of it. The loud volume shocks me and causes me to drop the control onto the bed, I look over to Julianne to see if she woke up but she is still fast asleep. I quickly pick up the controller and repeatedly tap the volume button in other to lower the TV.

Once the volume is on a decent, but low, level, I check Julianne again. Still asleep, thank goodness.

I click my way through the channels and stop at a news channel, where I am sure I will appear on, since the boys and I are supposedly so famous and all.

At first, I wake patiently as the people who work for the news station pass their way through headlines. I grow eager after four different news headlines are spoken about, but I decide to leave the channel on anyway.

A soft knock is heard from outside the door, and I stay silent. I don't want to yell for them to come in, that will wake up the sleeping beauty that is next to me. I look at her, after catching myself calling her sleeping beauty. She is beautiful, even with her the pale face and oddly, but cutely, shaped nose.

The door slowly slides open, and Dr.Shouls' head peaks into the room.  

He looks around and once he sees Julianne sleeping, he slowly and quietly walks into the room.

"Just came to check up on you. Did the nurse give you the meds?" He asks while tapping some buttons onto the machine that is next to me and connected to one of the tubes attached to my arm.

"Yes." I say, my boredom clear in my voice.

"Bored, are you?" He asks and looks over to me.

"Very. I don't want to wake her. Besides she refused to tell me about anything about us. Because of you, so thanks a lot." I say sarcastically.

He chuckles.

"Only trying to do what's best for you." He goes back to looking at the machine.

"Well, thanks. I don't know why I am so on edge." I admit. The doctor seems to be a nice person after all.