Chapter 30

"You must be really tired..." Harry says to me as we finally get into the flat. Me, him... and Gemma, the girl who I am sure hates me.

"Just a little." I lie to him. I don't want to seem too needy.

"Just a lot." He corrects me and smiles.

"Gemma, you can go up to my room and just sleep there." He breaks his eye contact with me when he realizes that we aren't alone.

"Alright, good night." She says in a monotone voice as she reaches Harry and gives him a hug. She doesn't even look my way when she proceeds to exit the living room.

"She doesn't like me." I say to Harry.

"That's not true. Everybody loves you, love. That was clearly seen today." He tries to encourage me to feel better.

"Yeah, but your sister doesn't like me. You don't need to make it seem like she does," I sigh. " And you certainly didn't need to force her to help me at the grill."

"Julianne.." He starts off, but I don't want this to turn into a bigger situation. It is not his fault that Gemma isn't fond of me.

"Don't worry Harry. I know it's not your fault that she doesn't like me. Let's just go to bed, ok?" I smile up to him.

"Alright, love." He pecks my lips quickly with his. "Let me just go get a pair of pajamas from my room before Gemma goes to sleep. Then I'll take a shower. Don't go to sleep until I go in to say good night, ok?"

"I'll wait for you."  

**

As I head up to my room, I can't help but to relive today's events. How did everything happen so quickly? How am I even still alive here? If it wasn't for Ed, I wouldn't be here right now. I will forever be grateful of Ed.

I reach my room and open the door. The first thing I catch sight of is my bed, and how comfortable it looks. I'm quite worn out, but I know a warm shower would make me feel better. I head over to my drawer and pick out some underwear along with a tank top and some pajama pants. I grab my towel and head straight for the shower, before I change my mind  and just lay on the bed while in my bathing suit.

The shower is warm, just how I imagined it would be. I feel instant relief when the warm water hits my back softly. I feel a huge amount of weight being lifted off of my body as I stand relaxed in the shower. I often manage to lose track of time when I am in the shower, and it is not only until I here Harry knocking on my bathroom door that I realize it's time for me to come out.

"Coming!" I semi-shout, so that he can hear me.

I quickly dry of, put my clothes on, and brush my teeth. I am now wearing a white tank top with a sports bra under, and some plaid purple and white pajama pants. My hair is up in a messy bun, and I am holding my wet towel in one hand.