Chapter 60

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

"Basically, we need to go day by day, one step at a time." I sigh before taking a sip of my tea. "Also, it was suggested that re-living some memories might help." I further explain the doctors instructions.

"Re-living memories?" Anne asks me and I nod.

"Memories that we have had. I can take him to walking through areas that we used to walk through. Watch old shows that we used to watch together. Things like that." I continue.

"Did the doctor say anything about him randomly remembering things? Or is this the only way?" Anne asks.

"Both. He said that it is very possible that he can begin remembering on his own. As matter of fact, it's most likely that he does, but it won't hurt to try and help him by having him go through old memories." I say quietly.

"Well-" Anne is cut off by a cleaned up Harry slowly coming down the stairs.

"Hey." He smiles at us. "Am I interrupting something?" He stays in place at the bottom of the staircase.

"Not at all, honey!" Anne gets up and approaches her son as I stay seated on the couch.

"You came back fairly quick from your appointment. Is everything alright?" Harry looks at me.

Um. Uh.

"Y-yeah. I didn't get to see anyone. There was too many people so I re-scheduled." I slightly smile.

"Oh well. Alright then." He slowly limps into the kitchen and shortly limps back out with a bottle of water in his hand.  "I, um, showered. I was thinking we could maybe do something?" He says slowly. "I haven't been outside for more than 10 minutes for the past weeks."

Anne looks over to me. "What a great idea!" She smiles at me and nudges her head in my direction. "But first, you need your crutches." She jokingly points at Harry.

"But mum! I can walk perfectly fine without them." Harry whines.

"None of that, Harry!" She places her hands on her hips. "I'll go get them. I'll be back shortly." She dismisses herself and heads upstairs.

 "So, what do you want to do?" I ask him as he takes a seat on the couch while slowly placing his braced arm on top of the arm of the couch.

"What do you suggest?" He asks me.

I already know the answer.

"We can take a walk?" I suggest.

"Sounds good. Where will we be walking?" He questions me further.

"A park." I put on a small smile.

He smiles in return and nods.