Chapter 44

Some of this chapter was supposed to be part of the previous one, but I separated it in case anyone didn't to want read the last chapter. Anyway, that is why this chapter is a bit boring and short.

**

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Harry's arms. I look over at the clock on the small table in the room, and after adjusting my eyes I see that it is almost 2 p.m. Oh shit. This is what happens when you go to sleep at almost 3 o' clock in the morning.

"Harry." My voice comes out as a whisper as I shake him. He doesn't wake up. "Harry!" I say a little louder. Nothing.

I sit up as much as I can. "Babe!" I yell.

"Huh?! What? What happened?" Harry gets startled enough to jump from his position on the bed.

He rubs his eyes, and panic runs through me.

"What's wrong, love?" He yawns.

"It's 2 p.m.!" I slightly shout.

Reality hits him, and he is shocked, almost as if someone punched him in the face.

"Shit!' He says and gets up quickly.

I check my phone and I have 3 missed calls.

I quickly dial the phone and call my mom.

"Good Afternoon missy." My mom's happy voice rings in my ear.

"Hey mom." I yawn.

"I figured you would have been sleeping all morning. Like you used to when you would sleep at 2 a.m."

"Sorry mom."

"No worries honey. Some man named Paul came to pick us up. He said he was Harry's security, and after your father got him to show us an I.D. and pictures of him with Harry, as well as some articles online, and confirmation from your sister, we decided to not give you the trouble of coming all the way near the airport to pick us up. Paul says we're 20 minutes away."

"Oh really? Well that's cool. So I'll see you soon I guess?"

"See you soon sweety." She hangs up the phone.

I sigh a sigh of relief.

Harry walks out of the bathroom. "Paul texted me three hours ago telling me that he was going to pick up your family at 1." He says to me as he dries off his freshly brushed mouth.

"Yeah, I just talked to my mom. They're 20 minutes away." I get up from the bed and walk over to him.

He wraps his arms around my naked body, and leans down to kiss me.

"That's gross. I haven't brushed my teeth." I say to him.

"Oh well." He shrugs and releases me.

I shake my head and laugh as I walk into the bathroom.

I pull my hair back and tie it in a loose bun at the top of my head.

I turn on the faucet and grab my toothbrush. I begin brushing my teeth, and when I look up to the mirror I see what I assume Harry was referring to last night.

"This is me apologizing in advance for what you'll see tomorrow." He said to me last night.

Yup. There it -they are. Two huge bruises. One right in the middle of the side of my neck, and one closer to my collarbone.

I quickly rinse my mouth. "Harry!" I shout as anger flushes through me.

"Yes love?" Harry walks into the bathroom with his attention facing the phone in his hand.

I stay quiet until he looks up to me.

His eyes go wide.

"Fuck." He says. He steps closer, almost as if to get a better view. "Oh. Shit." He continues.

"Oh shit is correct Harry. Really? Fucking really? The day both of our families are going to be here?!" I shout.

"Love.. I'm so-" He begins, but I cut him off.

"Dammit Harry!" I yell and storm out of the bathroom.

He follows me.

I ignore him and begin getting dressed. We both took a shower just a couple of hours ago so there is no need to take one right now. Besides, there's no time, my family will be here soon.

"Love." Harry speaks up but I bring my finger up in an attempt to shush him.

He stays quiet.

I head over to the dresser that has the mirror and grab a makeup bag that I have in case of emergency events.

I take out the concealer and begin patting it over the bruises.

Harry watches me from his position in the room until his phone rings in his hand.

After he picks it up, he begins talking to who I think is his mom.

After applying a lot of concealer, the bruises aren't as noticeable as they were, but they can still be slightly seen. I give up on trying to cover them up and instead I walk out of Harry's room and over to mine in order to get a scarf.

As I look for a scarf, I realize that I will get nothing out of being mad at Harry today. This is one of the few days that I have completely with him so I might as well spend them in a good mood with. Besides, I had an amazing night with him, and these two bruises are part of the memories.

Minutes later, Harry walks into my room.

"Love, I'm sorry. I was just... caught up in the moment." He says from the door.

I sigh.

"Come here." I say to him and he quickly makes his way to me.

"Please, don't be mad." He says to me.

"I'm not mad anymore." I say and lean up to kiss him. "Are they covered?" I ask him.

"Yeah, you're good." He says. "Maybe you should have worn a turtle neck." He suggests.

"I have never worn a turtle neck in my life. Don't you think my mom would catch on?" I giggle. "I don't even think I own one." I laugh.

"In that case, scarf it is." He says to me through his chuckles.

I nudge my head on his chest, and our few minutes of quiet are interrupted as the doorbell rings.

"Our guests are here." He smiles and brings his face down to kiss me.

**

Please vote and comment. Xx