Chapter 50

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

Everything is black. Pitch Black. I try to open my eyes, but they are too heavy. I hear faint voices around me, but they are so faint that I can't make out the exact words being used.

Sleep Julianne. Just sleep. At least for 10 minutes.

All of my thoughts shut down.

**

"Julianne. Julianne." My shoulders are being shook softly.

I try to open my eyes but they are still too heavy.

"Julianne. Julianne." I recognize my mother's voice.

"Juju! Come on, wake up! Harry woke up!" Karen's voice say and my eyes immediately flutter open.

"What?!" I say and smile broadly.

My mother smiles back at me. "He woke up a couple of minutes ago, we didn't want to wake you, so the boys went in to see him." She says.

"Why didn't you wake me?! Does Anne know?!" I look back at Anne who is asleep on Robin's shoulder.

I quickly get out of my chair and run over to where Anne is. "Anne! Anne!" I shake her.

Her eyes open slowly. "Huh? What's wrong Julianne?" She begins sitting up on her chair. Her eyes widen, "is Harry ok?!" She says louder.

I nod frantically. "He woke up! He's awake Anne!" A giggle escapes my lips.

"Can we go in and see him!?" Shock fills her face as she smiles and gets up from the chair.

"The boys are in there now, but yeah, we can!"

"Oh thank goodness!" She sighs relief and gives me a big hug.

I pace the room nervously waiting for the boys to come out so that I can go in and see Harry.

Ten minutes later, the boys return with the doctor. If it wasn't because I was so excited, I would say that their expressions were kind of serious, in shock even.

"Can I go see him now!?" I run up to them.

The exchange looks and the doctor begins "Um. He. Um."

"Is everything ok?" I ask suspiciously.

"Mr. Styles. Well, Harry had some intense head trauma."

"What does that mean?" I bring my eyebrows together with a sense of confusion.

"He." The doctor continues.

"Julianne, we think that Harry can't remember anything that has happened in the last four years."

"What?!" Anne rushes over from her seat, but for me, everything is frozen.

"No. No. That can't be possible."  I shake my head and laugh. "Harry remembers me. He has to remember me. I'm his girlfriend." I chuckle. They stay silent. "Come on guys, you can stop playing now, just take me to the room." I gently push past them and move closer to the hall that they came from.

"Julianne. I am so sorry to say this, but Harry doesn't seem to remember any recent events. He doesn't even remember the accident. In fact... he asked the boys ... if they... won the X Factor." The doctor says.

"No." I shake my head. "No. You are lying. Why are you lying to me?!" Anger begins building up inside me.

"We aren't lying Juju. Harry-" Louis starts off.