Chapter 62

*Harry's P.O.V.*

My mum left a couple of days ago, after me insisting that she go back home so that she can spend time with her boyfriend, whose name I can't remember as of now.

Julianne and I (and Paul) have been taking walks everyday for the past week. Although I was able to remember the name of the first park that we walked through, I had trouble remembering the other places that she took me to.

I haven't remembered much since then. Nothing more than the occasional blurred images of fans, random events, and of a girl. A girl that I am beginning to assume is Julianne.

I haven't talked to her about it though, I don't want to give her any false hopes, you know, in case I can't remember anything else.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when she speaks to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She stares at me as if I were crazy.

"Yes." I say for the billionth time. "The daily walks that we have been taking the past week have been really helpful, doing activities like the ones we used to do are surely supposed to help." I begin getting irritated. Why is it so bad that I want to help her do laundry?

"Well, if you insist." She grabs the basket full of dirty clothes from the top of the bed in our/my room. 

I extend my hands in an attempt to get her to give me the basket. After some speculation, she gives in and hands it over.

"I'm surprised that I never got a person to... you know... do this for us." I giggle.

"Like a maid?" She asks as she heads towards the stairs and down to the laundry room.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrug.

"You attempted it a couple of times." She laughs. "I declined." She continues.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"That would be awkward. Having a stranger go through your clothes while in your house and what not." She chuckles. "I'm not fond of awkward situations." She opens the door that is directly behind the staircase.

"Hm, that's actually true. It would be awkward." I chuckle as I think about it.

She smiles at me. I have to admit, she has been much more energetic after we began taking walks and spending time together. Her face has a little bit more color, and she smiles more often then she used to. Although, sometimes I catch her deep in thought, with glossy eyes. But, moments like those only happen when we are doing something that I am supposed to remember, but don't. For example, like when she was cooking dinner last night. After much insisting, I got her to tell me that I used to help her. Whether it be chopping, or peeing something. Her eyes filled with tears as she recalled those times. Those times that I still can't remember.

"Hello! Earth to Harry." She nudges me. "I have been asking you to pass me the basket for an eternity." She says.