Chapter 37

Short filler chapter. Sorry :( Xx.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Oh yeah. Well since apparently you are the source of communication between Harry and I. I want you to tell him something for me." Julianne says to Elizabeth. Oh no. This isn't sounding good. Well, in reality, it hasn't been good since the minute she was beginning to be questioned.

As I become nervous to hear what she is about to say, while hoping that it isn't anything bad or anything that will harm us. I look up to her.

"Julianne." I say to her in an attempt to avoid whatever words are going to spill out of her mouth. I don't want to hear them. I don't want to hear how her anger towards this situation is taking over her. I mentally plead for her mood to shift. Please, don't let this be what I think it is.

"Oh. He speaks." She says to me. Not once breaking eye contact with me.

Her words sting. This is not a side of her that I am used to. I have only seen this side once, the time that she heard about Kara and I over the radio. The time that she told me to shut up. Ever since that time, I promised myself that I will not do anything to bring her to this stage again. Look at me, I failed. I put all my time into work. Work. Work. Work. All just because I am not willing to face the consequences of going against the contract. The stupid contract.

I know that she is only being the harsh because I haven't stepped up to the plate. I haven't admitted that I am the one that is wrong. The one that should be there for and with her. I know that I should defend her right now, but I am too scared. Too scared to be fired, to have to give -

"Elizabeth, tell Harry that we are done." Her eyes become wet as she cuts my thoughts off. As she knocks all of my walls of strength down.

Silence fills the room, and I immediately feel a tear find its way down my face.

No one says anything. No one moves.

She, my love and the girl that I am in love with, then heads closer to me, and for a second I think that she is going to come and rebuild the pieces of me that have crumbled. Instead, she grabs her purse from the seat that is next to me, turns around, and begins walking towards the door.

"J-Julianne." I mutter as I quickly stand to chase her, in an attempt to begin fighting for her to stay.

She stops in the midst of her tracks, and turns towards me.

"I-I'm so sorry. P-please. P-please don't leave me. Please don't leave us. O-our r-relationship." I whimper as another tear falls from my eyes.

I walk closer to her.

"Now it's about our relationship? Harry..." She pauses. "You are not in a relationship with me. You are in a relationship with them." She looks over to the people still sitting around the table, and with that she turns away, and leaves.

**

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

I use all of the anger that is in me to compose myself and leave the room. When I step outside, the tears spill from my eyes, and I find myself crying out of frustration, like a child when they aren't given something that they want. I close my eyes because I know that this isn't the moment to fall apart, this isn't the place. Just as I open my eyes back up, I find the rest of the boys from One Direction sitting on the couched in front of the room that I was just in. They sit there, simply staring at me.

I can't just leave them without saying anything. As angry as I am, I am not angry at them, they don't deserve to see the worst side of me.

"Juju.." Liam says as he gets up. His actions are followed by the rest of the boys getting on their feet and walking towards me.

I put my hand up, in an attempt to stop them from saying anything that will make me feel worse.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say as I scan their faces. They looked concerned, and almost as if they don't know what to say.

"He really cares about you Juju, the contract just doesn't help." Louis says to me.

Part of me knows that he cares, but the other part is to angry at the fact that he doesn't show it to me

I simply nod, trying to stop this all.

"I'll see you guys around." I manage to say, and am grateful when they all nod.

Before I can turn to head to the elevator, I am embraced in a group hug.

"You are like our sister, Juju. We are here for you, just like we are here for him." Niall speaks up.

This moment is making my feelings erupt, and in seconds I find myself crying more. I need to get out of here.

I step away from them.

"We'll be here." Zayn assures me, and as I turn around to begin walking towards my exit, I spot him.

He's standing at the door of the room that we were in minutes ago. His eyes are red, and his cheeks have hints of red as well. He cried too.

We make eye contact for a minute, and I come to the conclusion that if I stay here any longer, I will blow up. I look down at my hands, and find it in me to walk away.

Just as I walk down the short hall, and reach the elevator, I hear him whimpering. I look back and find him embraced in a hug with his band members.

I step into the elevator, and I vaguely hear words.

"She left me. We're over. " I hear through sobs.

Just as the door closes, several gasps, due to the shocking news, fill the air.