Chapter 13

Hey everyone! This one has ALOT of dialogue. Sorry in advance for the lack of descriptions.  Also, sorry if there are any or a lot of grammar mistakes, I didn't get a chance to read over it. Enjoy! Xx

P.S. Thank you to maym4y for commenting on my last chapter, and making me smile, thus giving me the inspiration to write this chapter. :) Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Julianne's P.O.V*

"So... Management called.." Harry started off.

I was confused, why would Harry be talking to me about management?   "Oh..uh..oh no! Did I do something wrong?! Did I get you in trouble?!" The nerves were beginning to get the best of me.

"No, no, no Juju. You did nothing wrong. As matter of fact I would say you did something right." He continued.

"Huh? What are you talking about Harry? Stop beating around the bush and just spill it already!" I demanded.

"Well, where do I begin? So as you know, management watched my every move, well most of my moves at least, and they have been keeping track of the tabloids. I explained to them that you are sort of like my best friend, and that everything the magazines were saying about us sneaking around and actually dating, are lies."

"Alright...? So where exactly do I do something 'right'?" I say and nod in order to tell him to go on.

"So... being that everyone already thinks that I am beginning to 'settle down,' management decided that having the world think that I am planning to take it slow and settle with just one girl, although I would just like to state that I am NOT a manwhore.." Harry said while smiling as if he was trying to convince someone, although I already knew that he wasn't really a manwhore.

"I know that Harry! You're drifting away from the topic of management..." I sigh.

"Oh, right. Ok so where was I?" Great, this conversation might just take forever.

"Management saying something about you settling down and everyone knowing about it" I reminded him.

"Oh yeah.  Alright so they think that having the world think that would be good for me and for One Direction. So..." He stops yet again and begins to nervously look around the room as if he were trying to avoid something.

"Mhm..?!?" Ok, now I'm getting anxiously aggravated.

"Managementwantsustodate, Ok so you want to go catch a movie or something best friend?!" Harry quickly says what I have been waiting for during this whole conversation, as matter of fact, he says it so quick that I couldn't even understand. Not only that but then he suggests going to the movies just so that he can change the conversation. This kid.

"Uh. We can go to the movies after you repeat what you said ever so quickly, but this time say it slowly so that I can actually hear and understand."

"Managementwantsustodate.." He brushes through the sentence yet again.

"Harry... I'm serious" I cock an eyebrow at him as he looks up at me then looks back down to the floor.

He begins running his hand through his hair and looks utterly uncomfortable with himself now. "Management wants .. us.. to.. um...uh..da-te"

My eyes practically bulge out of my face and the world stops around me.

"Management wants what?!" I manage to say.

"Yeah... I know, but .. look, if you don't want to it's ok. Well actually it's not ok, management would not be too happy about that and they'll probably make me "settle down" with some other girl who will be so random and I probably wouldn't even know her. Heck, they've been trying to do this for some time now, you know.. I told you about it remember? But if you don't want to. It is fine. I understand. This must be awkward..."  Wow, he seems really nervous as he says all of this in less than a minute.

"Yeah... it is pretty awkward.." I admit.

"Yeah, so uh.. do you want to go catch a movie...?"

"Still trying to change the conversation huh? We need to at least talk about this Harry. I mean I am leaving in a like a week, and you have the tour... how could this possibly work out?"

"They know that you are leaving soon, they kind of came up with an entire plan to how it would work to be honest..."

I shift uncomfortably..."An entire plan? What plan?"

"Well first, tour is finishing in a couple of weeks, so tour won't be a problem although we will be making some appearances in places, and doing random gigs throughout the country here and there, but that shouldn't interfere much. Second I told them about how you're leaving for Brazil in a week or so, they would have told me to go with you, but you know, we only have this week off from tour. So, they came up with you coming back here after your trip to Brazil, and just staying here... with me... since you know, you're done with school back in the states."

"Wait, so they want me to... move here?" I wonder, am I really confused, or do I just not want to accept everything that is going on right now.

"They offered to pay for your trip back over here from Brazil, and they offered to cover all your expenses once you're here."

Wow.

"Look Juju.." he continued until I cut him off.

"Do you want to do this Harry...?" I finally get the guts to ask him.

"Julianne, I just want you to be comfortable." There he goes... being so thoughtful again.

"Yeah but Harry it's true, if we don't do this you'll probably be paired with some girl you don't even know, what if she's a psycho? Or a gold digger? I seriously don't want you to suffer either, unless... you'll be suffering with me..?"

"Me? Suffer with my best friend? Never that missy." He smiles reassuringly.

"I'll need to talk to my parents about this Harry..." I begin to get up from the couch where we were sitting and Harry looks up at me.

"You're going to tell them about the plan? What if they end up hating me? He looks scared now as he practically jumps off of the couch.

"Of course not Harry." I grab his shoulders, "I'm going to tell them about me moving here ... with you"

"So.. are ... we... t-together...?" He stutters when he comes to the last word.

"Are we?" I want him to decide.

"I guess so. Unless we just tell them you're moving in, and then once you actually move in we tell them that we are getting together? What do you think it's best?"

"Maybe we should do that... move in as 'best friends' then gradually work up." I suggest.

"Sounds great Juju"

"So all depending on my parent's reaction we leave next week and I'll be back in a month, ok?"

"Okey dokey" Harry smiles.

"Then, if all goes to plan. We can start acting... like ...a .."

"Like a couple." Harry interrupts me by finishing my sentence.

"Indeed Mr.Styles. Like a couple..."