Chapter 52

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I feel so dirty, almost as if I haven't taken a shower in weeks. Once the nurse comes in, the first thing I ask her is if I can take a shower. After much convincing, I am able to get her to at least get me a wet towel so that I can brush it against my skin.

With her and my mother's help, I am able to limp into the bathroom, that's in my room, and take off my shirt. I get a quick glimpse at the mirror, out of habit, and am brought aback by the image I see.

Where the hell did all these tattoos come from?

"What's wrong honey?" Mum asks me after seeing my face of horror.

"W-when did I get all of these tattoos?" I ask slowly.

"What do you mean, Harry?" She scrunches her eyebrows in confusion.

"These tattoos? I didn't have them yesterday." I continue looking at myself in the mirror and bring my hand across the different tattoos on my body.

"Um." Mum looks over at the nurse.

"Am I missing something?" I raise an eyebrow. "Mum?"

"Honey, let's just give you a quick shower, you can talk to the doctor about all of this once we're done here." She tries to brush off the subject.

"There's something you aren't telling me, mum. Tell me." I demand.

"Honey-" My mum is cut off by Gemma's voice that comes from the room. "Oh look! You're sister is here!" She quickly changes the conversation.

"Harry?" Gemma's voice is clearly heard from my position.

"In here, Gem!" I respond as the nurse and my mum quickly brush my chest and arms with the wet towel.

"Can I come in?" She says in a high voice.

"Yeah, honey!" Mum responds.

"There you are!" My sisters voice says as I bring my attention back to the tattoos on my arms.

"I was beginning to think that you would never come!" I aim my attention to my sister. "Woah! What happened to your hair?!" I'm in shock as I stare at the blonde bunch of hair that she has on her head.

Her eyes go wide. "What do you mean what happened?" she giggles.

"You're blonde! Since when?!" I start laughing.

She exchanged a quick look with my mum and then begins to respond. "Um. Does it matter!?Do you like?" She passes her hand through her hair and smiles.

"Yeah. It's cool." I smile back at her. "A bit extreme, but cool."

"Well, thank you." She laughs.

"Come on sweetie, now that your shirt is off, we can get you one of those hospital robes." Mum suggests.

Once the nurse comes back with the minty green robe, mum and her begin putting it on me slowly. One of the tying strands of the robe gets stuck with something and with every move that the nurse makes to retrieve it, my wrist is pulled along with it.

"I think it's stuck with something on my wrist." I say and begin moving the robe away from my wrist. Once I can see my hand, I notice a brown leather bracelet laying against my wrist. "Hm. What's this?" I whisper to myself.

I run my fingers against the leather and notice words carved into it. "'There are only two times that I want to be with you - Now and Forever'- H&J." I read slowly.

H&J?

"Mum, Gem, do either of you know what this it?" I ask curiously.

They each come closer to inspect the wristband.

After a couple of seconds, their eyes go wide and they look at each other.

I narrow my eyes. "Tell me." I say. Clearly, something is being kept from me. "What does H&J stand for?" I say in a tone that is a little angrier than before.

"It's ... it's." Gemma starts off. "Harry, I really think that you should wait for the doctor, he should be here shortly." She continues.

"You really think? You want to know what I really think? I really think that someone better begin talking. Someone better begin explaining where the fuck all of these tattoos came from, and someone better explain what the fuck does 'H&J' stand for. I really think that someone better start talking, now!" I spit out just as the doctor steps into the room.

I stare at him with full anger in my eyes. "Explain." I say to him rather harshly.

"Harry..." He begins.

**

"What?!" I shout. "Impossible!"

"Everything happened the way I just explained to you Harry." The doctor says.

"So, Zayn and I were on our way to the liquor store at 12 am to get wine for the people that were in my house for Christmas, then we got hit by a driver whose car didn't have its headlights on?" I ask in order to make sure that I heard correctly.

The doctor, Gemma, and my mum all nod in response.

"Now Zayn had to get an emergency operation done, and I ... I lost my memory?" It's hard for me to repeat the words. I lost my memory. I lost my memory!?

"You both also have a couple of broken bones, and you, you seem to not remember anything that happened ever since the X factor." The doctor continues.

"W-when ... when was ... the X factor? " I stutter. I know that I don't really want to know the answer, but it is important for me to know how much time I can't remember.

"About ... about 4 years ago." My mother says as she lowers her head.

"No." I shake my head frantically. "No, that's not possible."

"Harry." My mum starts off.

"No! No, mum. Of course I remember everything that happened in the past four years. I do! I do!" I put my hands on my head and try to remember as much as I can.

My eyes go wide. "Wait. That's why everyone looks so different. The guys all look like maturity hit them like a bus. Gemma, Gemma's hair is blonde! And. And. All these tattoos! I got all of these tattoos in the past four years didn't I?!" I say out loud.

"What else happened?! What else happened in the past four years?!" I ask desperately.

"Let's take this all step by step Harry. The guys will come by later, and you can ask them questions about the band, and what not. Just calm down now." The doctor says to me.

"Calm down? I can't! This is impossible!"

"Harry." The doctor says sternly.

"No! I remember! I remember!" I begin looking around desperately. I need to do something! I need to!

"Harry, if you don't calm down, I will have to-"

"Have to what?! I am not going to calm down! Do you not understand!?" I scream at him.

"Son!" Mum gets up from her chair and comes to my side quickly. "Please, calm down."

"No, mum! I want my mind back! Give it back to me! Someone, anyone! Give it back to me!" I feel my eyes getting glossy.

The doctor turns over to the nurse who keeps coming in and out of the room. He whispers something to her and she is quickly out the door.

"Everyone, just leave me alone! I want to be alone!" I shout.

"Harry." My sister begins.

"Stop it! Everyone needs to stop "Harry"ing me!" I keep shouting.

The nurse comes barging back into the room with something in her hand. A needle.

"What are you doing?!" I say to the doctor.

"It is for your own good, Harry." He says calmly to me.

"No! Stop it!" I scream. I look over to my mum. "Mum! Stop him! He's doing something to me mum! Stop him!" I begin panicking.

Tears begin falling from my mother's eyes.

"Gemma! Do something!" I plead to my sister.

Uncertainty crosses all over her face, almost as if she wants to do something, but can't.

"Stop it!" I shout back to the doctor, but before I know it, my eyes become heavy, and everything turns black.

**

If this chapter can get 5 comments, I'll do a double update today. Please, please comment guys. I love your feedback!