Chapter 22

Warning: This must be the worst chapter that I have written so far. My mind has been going through some major writer's block. Sorry :( . Xx

********************************************************

I just got off of the phone with Harry, after telling him the address of my house, he promised to be here in about 20 minutes.

"Hey, Juju, is everything ok? You seem to be zoning out a lot lately." My sister says to me as she taps the screen on her phone.

"Yeah, everything is fine K." I lie. Harry came to get me so that we can go back to London, my new home. As much as I want to stay here with my sister, I also want to go back to London with Harry. I miss spending countless days with him. I miss the way we laugh and talk about pointless things. I miss being close to him.

"Ok, let me ask again but this time let me word my question differently. What's wrong Juju?" She asks.

"K, I told you nothing was wrong." I try to brush off the fact that she may be catching on to me.

"I may be younger than you, but I am not stupid enough to believe that you are perfectly fine. You are my sister, I think I know when you are not ok." She points out. I have to say, she is pretty intelligent, or maybe I am terrible at hiding my feelings. "So I am not going to stop aski-" she continues before I cut her off.

"Harry is coming to get me. To take me back to London." I blurt out, finally feeling like some weight has been taking off of my shoulders.

"So...? What's the problem? You're going right?" She says as if nothing is wrong with that. As if it didn't matter that I was leaving her when she hasn't even fully recovered.

"Y- you want me to g-go?"

"Julianne, are you kidding me? I have had you by my side for 16 years. I am not selfish enough to keep you here when you can be with someone you love, or should I say someone that you are in love with." She starts out.

"Love?" I guess that I am the only one that was oblivious of my feelings for Harry.

"Juju, please. Everyone and their grandmothers know that you are in love with him. I see how your eyes sparkle with life when you talk to him, or about him. You constantly zone off, more than you are accustomed to, and you would freak if someone randomly told you that they were going to travel across a sea to get you. Why? Because you would have said that you are old enough to go on a plane by yourself and get there on your own. You love him, and he definitely loves you if he is willing to travel countless hours to come and pick you up just to travel more hours to go back home." 

I guess my sister is right. Although I was already aware of my feelings for Harry since Eleanor and Danielle brought it up back at the sleepover.

"So what's the problem? You think that you need to stay here with me just because I got operated and all?" Karen continues.

"No, I want to stay here with you because I love you and I want you to be happy and not feel alone." I admit. "But... I also want to go with him..."

"Well, because of the fact that I love you I am telling you that I want you to be happy. You always think of everyone else before you think of yourself. You need to be happy too you know. So go pack your things and get ready to go to your other home. Besides,  I will always be just a call, or text away."

I cannot believe that my little sister has more common sense than I do right now.

"I guess you're right." I give her a small smile.

"When am I wrong?" She winks.

"Don't get cocky!" I say  as we burst into a sea of laughter.

"I love you Juju beans."

"I love you K." I say as we proceed to hug each other.

Time to go get ready to go back to London. I mentally say to myself and smile.

**

When Harry finally got to my house, I was able to convince him to stay the night so that his trip wasn't wasted on just picking me up and leaving. We spent some time with my family and then we went out for dinner followed by going to watch a movie. My parents agreed to drop us off at the airport the next morning so that we wouldn't have to go through the hassle of having to get a cab. Plus, they wanted to say goodbye from there and not from home.

The trip back to London was terrible. Mostly because it was extremely long, but also because there was some bad weather on our way back. When we finally got back to London I was surprised to see that it was not raining, and even more surprised when I saw the sun out and beaming throughout the streets.

" So, what do you want to do now?" Harry glances towards me as we make our way out of the airport.

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you got in mind?"

"I was thinking we could go over to the shared flat, I think Eleanor and Danielle were looking forward to you getting back so that you guys can hang out more since our stay at the sleepover was cut short."

"Really? That actually sounds like a good idea." I smile to him. I could use a talk with Eleanor and Danielle right now.

"I know, I always have good ideas." He teases and proceeds to tell Paul that we are going to the shared flat .

"Hmm, well I think you had a bad idea when you decided to put that status about the rumors that Siobhan posted yesterday. I'm surprised you haven't got in trouble with management yet for saying that she wasn't happy with her life." I laugh as I remember the tweet that Harry posted and how Siobhan's ridiculousness went downhill in a matter of hours.

Harry looks away. "Yeah well. It needed to be done. Anyway, are you glad to be back in London?' Harry asks quickly, in what I assume is an attempt to brush the subject of him getting in trouble off.   

"Yeah, I am glad. I missed this place. Also, I wanted to say thank you for sticking up for me... you know, with the tweet and all. I really hope management lets this slide." I say quite honestly. I don't want to cause problems with Harry and his management. Plus, for some reason I have this problem that I tend to over think things, especially when I feel that I am at fault.

"You don't need to thank me." Harry gives a small smile while looking down and twiddling with his fingers.

Why is he twiddling his finger. I only play with my fingers when I'm nervous, but that's just me. "Is something wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a knowing smile.

"Nothing big. I just... kind of ... sort of... like, did get in trouble with management."

"What!?"

"Well, not really in trouble, they agreed with me defending you, they just said that I need to be more careful with the tweets that I post. They told me to take it down but I said that it was already up so everyone already saw it. Besides, if I take it down then people are going to start saying that I regret defending you and all so I convinced management to leave it up." He looks up at me. "So don't you dare worry. Everything is fine." He give me a smile.

"I am sorry for giving you problems Harry..." As much as he says not to worry, I can't help but feel bad that he has to get in problems with his job because of me.

"Problems? Juju there are no problems. I'm not going to let some snotty girl try to bring you down because of jealousy."

He really does care. I smile internally.

"Thank you curly." I give him my best attempt of a hug while in this car and give him a kiss on the cheek as we pull up to the flat.