Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

My parents were a bit hesitant about me moving to London, and were that much more out of the loop when I told them that I would be living with Harry until I "got settled." My last couple of days in London with my family and Harry were great, I hung out with the rest of the boys in 1D, and Harry and I made sure to hang out enough to make up for the time that I would be in Brazil, and for the time that he would be on tour. After I told my parents about my plan for after our vacation in Brazil, I had totally forgotten about the real plan made up by management. As I said my last goodbye to Harry and the boys, who insisted on dropping my family and I off at the airport, I began thinking about what was waiting for me in my near future. The fact that I would lose all of my privacy, my every step will be followed by paparazzi, rumors will be floating around everywhere, and most importantly, I will be receiving a lot, and I mean a lot, of hate for being curly's ... girlfriend. Is this something that I want for myself? Is sacrificing my now private life for Harry's sake worth it? Well, of course it is. There is no doubt about it.

"Flight 306 to Rio de Janeiro now boarding..." One of the workers at the airport began saying. I waved back at the boys as my family and I began walking towards the plane.

I know that airports are usually full of people, but today the amount of people was extremely unusual, I guess it's just because of the fans. It never fails to amaze me how the fans and paps know exactly when and where the boys are going to be.

As we board the plane, I begin to settle into my seat when I receive a text.

*Buzz Buzz*

-New Message-

From: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

Have a wonderful trip/vacation. Bring me something from Rio or else! Just kidding, there is no or else, but seriously, have fun.

P.S. Please get a tan... Joking! Xx

P.P.S. I'll still be waiting for something from Rio. Just kidding, I can something from there myself. Poptart remember?

P.P.P.S. Have fun Jujubear. Xxxxxxxxxxx

-End Message-

I begin typing.

To: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

What flavor poptart are you? My favorite is frosted with strawberry filling. Are you frosted and filled with strawberry? Can I taste you ??

-End Message-

*Buzz Buzz*

-New Message-

From: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

Erm...I'm lost..?

-End Message-

Of course he is. Lol!!!

*Buzz Buzz*

-New Message-

From: Green-Eyed Sky Scrapper :)

Ohhhhhhhhh! I clearly meant POP STAR !!!!! >.>

P.S. You should not be texting when your plane is about to leave. Silly.

-End Message-

I respond a quick reply to him.