Chapter 25

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

After saying yes to being Harry's real girlfriend, I saw him lean over to kiss me, slowly. I couldn't wait any longer as it seemed that he was hesitant on whether he should actually kiss me or not, so I took control and leaned in to kiss him myself. After our kiss, I snuggled up more into Harry. We laid there for about 3 minutes, but for what seemed an eternity, until Harry asked what I wanted to do for the rest of the night. We decided that we both wanted to stay in, and to just do something here in the flat. I suggested watching a movie, since there was nothing interesting on T.V., and soon enough we were watching "White Chicks," one of my favorites. We both decided that we didn't want to watch a boring sappy movie, or a scary movie since I hate them, so we were left with either watching an action movie or a comedy. I had found some popcorn in one of the kitchen cabinets and decided to make a pack, after checking the expiration date of course since it has probably been in there for a while.

As we watched the movie, in complete silence, I would sometimes catch Harry glimpsing at me. It was cute, and made me feel flutters, but it was not until those moments when our hands accidently touched, when we both reach inside the bowl for popcorn, that made me realize that this was all real. I have seen this movie more than five times, but it is just too funny. Even though I don't mind watching this movie again, I somehow drift off and get taken away by the fact that Harry and I are actually boyfriend and girlfriend. As these thoughts bring a huge smile to my face, and as I come back to reality, I realize that the movie is finishing and although Harry seems to be interested in it, I can see how tired he is.

After the finished movie, and the finished bowl of popcorn, Harry and I decide to stay on the couch and watch some TV. When we positioned ourselves to be more comfortable on the couch Harry and I end up somehow both laying on the couch with me slightly on him. Although this couch wasn't made to have two people laying on it at the same time, I am surprised to see and feel how comfortable I am. We make small talk as we watch rewinds of old shows such as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and occasionally a few cooking shows that we watched only to please me. When I catch a glimpse at the cable box above the TV, I see that it is almost 2 o'clock in the morning. I look down at Harry to ask him if he wants to go to bed, but I find him silently snoozing. Hmm, I wonder how long he has been sleeping. I try to get up, but my small movement causes Harry to stir. I do not want to wake him up so I decide to find a way to sleep here on the couch with him.

****

*Thump Thump*

"Huh?! What?! What was that? Harry!?" I am abruptly woken up from my sleep when I hear a loud bang. I immediately sit up and look around in panic as Harry is nowhere to be found. Did someone come in to rob the flat? Or to hurt Harry? Oh no.

"D-down h-here." I hear a small whisper.

I look down and find a hurt Harry on the floor. My eyes quickly widen, "What the heck happened?!" I manage to say while trying to hold back my giggles. I no longer think someone broke in to the house, I think my boyfriend tumbled down from the couch that we were sleeping on. I laugh internally because he looks so funny just laying there upside down.

"You pushed me off the couch." He says with his face planted into the floor.

I can no longer hold in my laughs. "Lies! You fell off all by yourself!"

"I don't know what happened, but I think you pushed me off. That or I just fell off." Harry says as he begins getting up with an embarrassed facial expression and a smile on his face.

I can't even come up with words to say, that was just too funny.

"Come, let me help you up. A-are y-you o-ok?" I say. Oh. There comes the laugher again.

"Oh you want to laugh huh?! Is that what you want!?" Harry says as he smiles wickedly.

Oh no. He makes his way up and tackles me on top of the couch as he begins tickling me.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry, I won't laugh anymore!" I manage to say through the laughs.

He finally stops. "Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning, how did you sleep? You know, before you fell." I burst out into laughter again. "I'm sorry, I just had to." I say while pecking his cheek with a kiss as he eyes me with an expression that says "Really?!"

"Maybe I should just ignore you for the rest of the day." He says as he smiles evilly.

"You couldn't even if you tried!" I narrow my eyes and raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh. Watch me." He gets up and begins walking away.

"Where are you going?" I say curiously. I get no response. "Really? I know you can hear me, unless that fall messed with your ears. " Even though I am trying to mess with him, he still doesn't respond. "Oh come on! I was joking." Dammit! He really is ignoring me. I get up and rush over to him before he begins going up the stairs.

I grab onto his arm. "Harry!" I shout playfully.

He looks away but I can see a smile creeping up on his face.

"Really?!" I say to him as I tug on his arm. Alright, clearly this isn't working out. Time for plan B. I drop down to the floor and wrap myself around his leg. "Go on and ignore me now, Styles!" I stick my tongue out at him and he looks down at me in shock because of what I am doing.

Still no response.

He begins trying to make his way, or our way shall I say, up the stairs, but thanks to the amount of weight I am applying on his foot he is unable to go past the 4th step.

He grunts and grunts until he finally gives up. "Ok! Ok! You win. Now get off of my foot!" He giggles and squats down so that he can be on eye level with me.

I smile in victory and let go of his leg.

He then embraces me in a hug, "You're lucky I couldn't move my leg!" He says as he lets go of the hug and cups my face with his hands.

"You're lucky I have enough feelings for you, enough to go after you!" I respond with my smart mouth and with a cheeky smile.

He chuckles. " Come on, you and I both need to brush our teeth. Our breathe smells of sleep and popcorn." He says causing us both to laugh. He gets up and grabs my hand to pull me up.

No matter how much I should be, I am not ashamed to have morning breathe with Harry Styles, my boyfriend.