Chapter 15

As my conversation with the little girl, who had approached me, came to an end, Harry and I made immediate eye contact with each other. As a smile was beginning to form on his face I began  walking towards him only to be met half way by the entourage and by Harry himself.

As Harry reached me, we began being surrounded by an enormous swarm of paparazzi. "Harry! Now that Julianne is back are we going to get an update on your relationship status?!" "How long have you two been together?" "Are there wedding bells coming soon?!" The questions were among the many questions asked, or should I say shouted, by the paparazzi.

"Welcome back gorgeous." Harry reached down to kiss my forehead as a smile appeared on his face. An immediate "aw" was the reaction that Harry's actions gained from the paps. He must have had some training on what to say and do, in our fake relationship, while I was gone.

"I'm glad to be back." I say quite honestly with a huge smile to further convince the people around us.

"Are you leaving back to the states, or is this vacation permanent Julianne?!" "Yeah! Are you moving in with him!?" "Tell us, tell us! Come on!" The questions and statements shouted around us continued, luckily, Harry had already warned me about these sorts of things when I first got to London.

As we were beginning to be followed out of the airport by the paparazzi, Harry's entourage surrounded Harry and I so that nothing bad could happen in case of any aggressive paps.

***

As we rode through the town, when on our way to the flat, Harry and I engaged in several conversations. 

"So, how was Brazil?" Harry started off.

"It was absolutely wonderful. Amazing if I must say." I smiled in response.

"I see you went through on my request of getting a tan. I like, I like!"

"Oh, whatever! I didn't do it for you!.It just happened, I mean how could I possibly avoid the sun while on vacation in Brazil!?" I stated the obvious while smiling evilly.

"Whatever. I know you thought of me while you decided to lay to roast in the middle of a beach in Rio."

I cock my eyebrow at him, "yes, of course I couldn't keep my mind off of you!"

With that we bursted into laughter.

"Thanks for the sarcasm. Unlike you, I actually missed my best friend." Oh great, there he goes doing the fake pout.

"Of course I missed you silly. I just didn't get a tan for you!  Or did I...? The world may never know!" I laugh evilly.

As we begin nearing the flat, it begins to rain. Actually, it begins to pour, rain is an understatement in this case.

"Aw man! My first day back and this is how you receive me London?!" I say as if London were a real person and as if I was actually fighting with him or her.

"Oh don't hate London. It's glad to have you back! Although I wish I would have checked the forecast, I would have brought an umbrella."

"So... we're going to get soaked? Is that what you're trying to say Mr. Styles?! What kind of fake boyfriend doesn't check the forecast before getting his fake girlfriend from the airport!" Of course, I say this only loud enough for him to hear because although the entourage is in another car, Paul and the driver are still in the same car as us.

"The kind of fake boyfriend that says that rain won't kill us! The kind of fake boyfriend that thinks that his fake girlfriend won't look half bad if she got soaked from the rain outside!" He played along while sticking his tongue out at me.

"I hate you." I pretend to be angry.

" Oh yeah? Well today is opposite day. So ha!"

"You are so corny curly." I say through my laughs.

"Oh, is that what you think? Well you know what I think?" He asks me. I wonder what this kid is up to. Just as I am ready to answer the car pulls up to the gate outside the flat.

"I think that the last one to the house is a rotten egg!" He shouted while jumping out of the car and running towards the flat.

 Uh uh! I will not let him beat me there.

As I get out of the car and begin running towards the flat, while Harry is way ahead of me, I think of a plan.

I fake trip myself on the lawn that is obviously property of Harry since he owns this place.

"Julianne!" Harry shouts out to me as he looks back and sees me laying on the wet grass. He runs back over as quick as possible. "Are you Ok?" He now looks concerned.

"Yeah... I'm fine, just help me up please." I gesture towards his hand.

As he moves his arm towards me, in order for me to hold his hand so that he could pull me up, I pull him down towards me  and towards the ground.  As soon as I see him on the ground, he looks up to me with a confused look, "that's what you get for not bringing an umbrella curls!" And with that I begin to run away.

I was positive that I would get to the flat before he did, but somehow he caught up to me. Before I knew it I was picked up from where I was running and soon enough was brought back down to the ground with a body laying below me. "You are one evil little girl!" He said as he got on top of me and began tickling me. This was my defeat. Harry then got off and ran into the flat while I stayed laying on the wet grass looking up to the cloudy sky with a huge smile plastered on my face.

If this was the first day of me being back to London, how would every other day be like?

The Concert Girl.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें