Chapter 46

I don't know where all of my readers went. Nobody comments anymore :(. You guys are my motivation, without your input, I feel as if I am just writing to write.. writing for no reason.

**

Dinner was great. Since then, the flat became packed with more company. Eleanor and Louis arrived first, followed by Zayn and Perrie, then Liam, and finally, as a surprise Christmas gift for El and I, Dani flew from the states back to London, and is now on her way to the flat from the airport. Niall was the only one missing, and although he was sad that he couldn't be here with us, he was ultimately happy to be back in Ireland. Time has passed us and it is now 11 p.m., which means that it is almost Christmas day! I am excited to give Harry the gift that I bought him, well, the gifts that I bought him, but there's this one gift in particular that I cannot wait to give him.

I pull myself away from the crowd of people in my living room, and  turn to head upstairs to the room in order to re-apply makeup on the bruises that Harry gave me last night. I make eye contact with him before I head upstairs, and he smiles, a smile that never ceases to warm my heart. A return a loving smile to him and begin going up the stairs and towards our bedroom.

I grab the small make up bag from the dresser, and take out the concealer. I remove the scarf from around my neck and breathe relief from the cloth that has been wrapped around my neck for the entire day. I begin dabbing the concealer liquid over the bruises and make it my mission to cover them up more so that I won't have to wear that scarf anymore.

"I love you." A voice startles me.

I quickly turn my head to catch a standing Harry at the door.

A smile forms its way on my face as he begins walking over to me.

"You scared the crap out of me." I say when he holds my head and kisses my forehead.

"Sowwy." He pouts as he looks down to me.

"And, I love you too." I lean up to kiss him.

"Did they cover up more? Although, I'm sure at least one person saw them already." He chuckles. "You're bad at hiding things."  I laughs.

"Am not! I am pretty good at hiding things! That's why you didn't know that I got you a Christmas gift!" I huff.

Did I just? Wow.

Harry laughs as he sees me mentally slap myself.

"See what I mean?" He continues laughing. "Now, I know that you got me a gift, sucker." He sticks out his tongue.

"Whatever. You'll never find it though." I raise a eyebrow and smirk.

"It's ok. I can wait two minutes for you to spill out where it is." He smirks back at me.

"I hate you." I fake huff.

"I love you too!" He swings his arms around my waist and carries me up to the bed.

 "Let me go!" I kick and kick. 

"Never!" Harry says as we fall onto the bed.

We begins kissing as we slowly sit up next to each other.

Harry pulls away from me in order to speak. "Can I give you my gift now?" He says.

"No! It's not Christmas yet!" I say.

"So? I want to give it to you now." He looks me in the eyes and grabs my hands.

"No!" I demand although I am curious to see what he got me.

"We're not leaving this room until you let me give you my gift." He crosses his arms and arches an eyebrow.

"We have guests Harry."