The Concert Girl.

Par _1Dsugarplum

Plus

The Concert Girl.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 59

918 12 5
Par _1Dsugarplum

Thank you guys so much for 10K reads! Ah! I am so appreciative for the amount of support that I have been getting for TCG. Thank you all so much for taking time out for me and my book. Ah! Love you all a ton ton ton!

***

 My mother and I scope the top floor, and only have one room left.

"Maybe we shouldn't go inside. She probably fell asleep." My mother says.

I am dying to open the door and see what lies behind it, but my mother insists that we let Julianne rest.

After some convincing, my mother convinces me to go to my room and get some rest for myself.

"I'm going to the market, to pick up some groceries." My mum says to me after I get into "my" bed.

"Is it far?" I ask her.

"The market? It's a short drive from here." She answers.

"Take my car. I think she left the keys on the table in the living room downstairs." I suggest and she nods.

"Do you need anything?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"Alright, I'll be back in a while honey. Love you." She says as she exits my room.

"Love you too." I respond, not sure if she could hear me.

I wait patiently until I hear the front door close. Once I hear it shut closed, I jump out of bed and sprint to the bedroom that I haven't been to today. I debate on whether or not to open the door, but I quickly decide to kill my curiosity by opening it.

I slowly turn the knob and push the door open. I poke my head into the room and am taken in by the decoration of the room.

I automatically spot what I was originally looking for. Julianne. Laying on the bed, fast asleep.

I walk into the room and go in her direction. One of her drawers is open and in her hand is a white t shirt. She is still dressed in the same clothes that she had when we got here. I guess she fell asleep before she got a chance to change. I decide against waking her up, and instead choose to inspect the room to see if anything in here can help me remember something.

I head over to the small desk that sits next to Julianne's bed, and take a seat on the chair that is directly in front of it. On the desk are her a couple of magazines, pens, a laptop, and some portraits. There are a couple of pictures of us on the desk, and I take liberty to pick them up and scrutinize all of them. In each, we are either smiling, laughing, or making silly faces. I look the same, but she looks different. Of course, it s just because of the amount of stress that she has faced in the past month. I take my favorite one of the picture,  the one that we are making silly faces, with me as I get up from the chair.  I look from the girl in the picture to the girl sleeping in front of me. How is it that we were so happy, or seemed to be, yet, I don't remember a single detail about her.

Before anger can build in me, I decide on letting her sleep in peace. I quietly head out of the room, after looking back at her for a few more minutes, and slowly walk back into the room that is said to be mine.

Once I get into the room, I close the door behind me and head towards the bed, with the picture still in my hand. I sit on the bed and get lost in the silly faces provided by the picture. I close my eyes in hope to recall even the slightest of details, but nothing comes. No images like the ones that flew through my head when I was at the bottom of the staircase with my mum. Nothing at all.

I continue to stare at the picture. At her face. The picture in its entirety forms a smile on my face. How perfect it looks, how many memories it holds.

 "I will remember you." I say aloud to the girl in the picture.

**

*Julianne's P.O.V.*

Harry.

I open my eyes slowly as I feel a huge headache creeping up in my head. I feel like I have been asleep for years, but I am sure it has only been a couple of minutes.

How did I even fall asleep? How could I possibly fall asleep while Harry is in the condition that he is in. I know sleep is necessary blah blah blah. No. Harry needs me.  

After noticing that I am still in the same clothes from this morning, I quickly head over to the closet and pull some sort of comfortable clothes out. There is already a white t shirt near me so I quickly change into that after grabbing a pair of gray sweat pants. Before heading out of my room, I take a quick glance at the mirror and for the first time, I see the smallest amount of color filling my face. Maybe I did need some sleep.

My head is pounding as I head down the stairs. I find Anne sitting on the couch in the living room as she watches the TV in front of her.

"Hey." I say softly to her.

She jumps off the couch and her head darts back, in the direction that I am in, and she sighs. "You gave me quite a scare there." She laughs sweetly.

"I'm sorry." I give her a small smile. The best smile that I have been able to do for an entire month.

"No worries, darling. How are you feeling?" She steps closer to me.

"I'm alright." I say and bring my hand to my head.

Anne looks up to the top of the stairs and moves closer to me. "You don't need to lie to me, honey. I know that you are not ok." She whispers.

I look down at the floor. "I-I just ... my head ... it's pounding." I sigh. "Where's Harry?" I ask.

"He's asleep. He has been asleep for quite some time, as have you." She pats my shoulders and leads me into the kitchen.

"How long was I out?" I ask. Surely it can't be that long.

Anne looks over to the time on the microwave.  I follow her eyes and they widen when I look at the time. It's nearly 8 pm, and we got back home around 1 pm.

"Yeah, you've been asleep for a while. Harry and I roamed the house, then I went out to the supermarket. I got back her at around 4, and both of you were out cold." She chuckles as she passes me a painkiller from one of the bottles in the cabinet.

"Thank you." I say to her as I head over to the refrigerator to get some water.

She nods.

We had back into the living room and take a seat on the couch.

"I ... I was thinking of going to a specialized doctor tomorrow. To .. well, to ask for advice on how to approach Harry's situation. " I admit.

"I was thinking the same. Maybe someone can give us advice on what to do or say to help him remember." Anne says.

I nod. I don't really have much energy to speak, but this topic needs to be spoken about.

"Do you already have an appointment?" She asks.

I shake my head. "I did some research, there are a couple of walk-in doctors that can see me tomorrow morning. I just need to take Harry's diagnosis." I explain.

"I'll stay with him while you go." Anne offers.

"I don't want him to know about it. I don't want him to get more pressured to remember." I say quietly while looking up to the top of the staircase again.

"We'll tell him you ... are going to the doctor to get a checkup for yourself." She suggests.

I nod in agreement.

"Let's go check on him." She says and we both get up and head upstairs.

**

We slowly push the door to his bedroom open, and are brought back when we see him lying on the bed, with his hands behind his head as he stares at the ceiling.

His head quickly faces our direction and his eyes meet mine.

"You're up." I say.

"Yeah. I just woke up a couple of minutes ago." He says as he sits up on the bed.

"Why didn't you go downstairs?" Anne asks as we step closer to him. "Are you alright?" A worried expression crosses her face.

"Yes, mum. I'm fine. I was just ... well ... I was just thinking." He admits.

Something silver catches the corner of my eyes, and my head slowly moves in its direction.

A silver portrait sits on Harry's nightstand. A silver portrait with one of our pictures in it.

"W-what .." I pick up the picture, "h-how did this get h-here?" I stutter while looking down at the picture.

"Um. I'll be downstairs, honey." Anne says and quickly leaves the room. Harry must have dismissed her without me knowing so.

I look up to him.

"It's ... my favorite." He smiles up to me. "I know I already have it in here but ... can I ... keep it in here?" He asks slowly.

"W-why?" Confusion rushes through my head.

He gets up from the bed and stands directly in front of me.

"B-because... I love it ... and I want to remember it. Us." His smile broadens.

He stole a picture from my room, and he wants to remember it's memories.

For one of the first times in this past months, my stomach tingles, and a true smile brushes through my face.

**

Hey guys! I am working on a new book and I just want to know if you guys would read it? Also, is there any specific topic that you would like to see me write about?

P.S. - My "Imagines" book is still open. Just comment your name and what you want your imagine to be about. :)

Please comment/vote!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
32.5K 629 29
Stella is a 21 year old girl with a 4 year old daughter. The father of the child, Niall, had to go back to Ireland and promised to come back after a...