With Me From The Start (With...

By Joe_Hartfanfiction

When we first got together, no one knew for two years. The way those round about us found out, wasn't the bes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 50

524 9 0
By Joe_Hartfanfiction

March

I left Joe and Connor over a month now. Only a few people knew the true reason as to why I left. I've been getting phone calls from Joe, wanting me to go back home but I haven't been able to bring myself to talk to him. It's because of him that I left.

I turned the engine off of my car and got out. I walked round to the boot, opened it and took out my shopping bags before closing it over again. I locked the car and started to walk towards the building entrance.

I smiled at the concierge as I walked into the foyer and over to the private lift that would take me to my apartment on the top floor. I got out the lift and walked to the apartment door. I pushed the handle down and walked in, slamming it over so Roshien knew I was back.

"Hi, Roshien." I called through the oh too silent apartment.

"Did you buy-" She started, coming into the living room.

"No, this is only today’s stuff." I replied, walking past her to put my bags in my room.

I placed my bags down at the foot of my bed.

"Joe called," Roshien announced.

I straightened up and sighed.

"What did you tell him?" I asked as I walked back into the living room. I took my jacket off and sat it on the oversized couch.

"I only told him that you didn't want to see or speak to him." She stated. "Why won't you go back to him?"

"I can’t go back to him. Not after what he did,” I told her. “He can’t do that to me after promising me over and over again that he wouldn't do that. My dad and brothers want him to pay for hurting me.”

"Mia, you could at least talk to him." She said, walking into the kitchen.

I turned and walked in after her. I leaned against the counter and looked at her. "You know what he did to me. You saw the pictures and pictures don't lie!"

"You'll have to talk to him sometime," she sighed while handing me the house phone.

I looked down at the phone in her hand and took it off her. " What am I suppose to say to him? Hi, Joe. Eh, I know you've cheated on me but the only reason why you don't know that I know is because I covered it up. I don't think so, Roshien."

"Not in so many words," she shrugged, walking over to the dining room table and sitting down.

"Well, what then?" I asked, sitting down across from her.

"Just tell him that you know and if he acts stupid about it, that's when you say that you know everything." She said, sipping her coffee.

"It doesn't explain why I got it covered up though."

"Why did you cover it up?" She asked.

"Why do you think? Everyone looks up to me and if I don't make the right decision, they turn against me.”

She nodded and took another sip of her coffee. "Seriously, now. What do you think you have to do?"

“Honestly?" I asked. She nodded. "I need to let go of all this pain that he’s caused me. He's had a long time to tell me and I'm not talking about since I found out what he done. I’m talking about since when he first done it. I’ll go and see him one more time but then that’s it. I’m done.”

"Just as well you said that," she half shouted with a smile on her face and standing up.

"Why? What have you done?" I asked, getting up.

"I-"

"Roshien? Joe didn't call did he?" I questioned.

"No."

"He came here didn't he?"

"Yes."

"Did you tell him where I was?"

"Well-.”

“Roshien?”

“Yes.”

"Roshien, I'm going to kill you!" I shouted before I stormed out the kitchen and into the living room.

I grabbed my jacket and car keys before I walked to the apartment front door. I opened it and stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes widened. Blue eyes meeting green.

"Hi, Mia.” Joe's horsely voice greeted as he looked at me. “I think we need to talk."

"I-" I stuttered.

"I'll just go out and leave you two to it," Roshien said, walking past me and out the door.

I watched her as she she got in the lift and the lift doors closed over.

"Are you going to invite me in?" Joe asked, sounding hopeful that I'll agree to let him in.

"Do what you like," I muttered before turning round and walking back into the apartment.

Joe walked into the apartment, closed the door over and looked at me. I threw my jacket and keys on the couch and sat down, never looking over at Joe who stood silently near the front door. He walked over to me and took a seat next to me.

"Mia, please..." He started, trying to take my hand.

I pulled my hand away and looked at him. "Don't you dare touch me."

"Mia, what's-" He said, trying to comfort me.

"I said don't touch me!" I shouted, standing up and moving away from him. I looked out the window and could sense that he was looking at me.

"What've I done for you to hate me so much?"

"You know what you've done," I said coldly.

"No, I don't." I heard him stand up and walk over to me. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Mia..."

"You cheated on me!" I shouted as I turned round to face him, moving as far away from him as I could so I was out of arms reach.

The look on his face changed from being concerned to being very worried.

"You won't even deny it will you?" I asked, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Mia, it-" He started.

"When?"

“Mia-”

“I asked, when?”

He sighed before quietly answering, "Last year."

"When last year?"

"When we had the argument about what I was going to do this year," he replied, looking down at the floor.

"So, after you stormed out the house, you went and slept with any girl that would take you?" I asked.

"It-It wasn't like that. I was angry and upset. She was just there! I knew that as soon as I done it, I regretted it." He looked at me.

"I can't do this anymore. I need to go," I confessed, moving away from him and going to my bedroom.

I heard footsteps come along the hall and stop at my bedroom door.

"Mia, please. We need to talk about this," he begged, walking over to me and grabbing my hand. He turned me to face him and looked down at my hand then back to my face. "You're not wearing your wedding ring."

"I know," I said, pulling my hand free from his grasp. "I took it off as soon as I came here. I didn't want it on because there was too many memories."

I walked over to my chest of drawers and got my Laptop and passport out.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“It's none of your concern.”

“What about-?”

“I don’t want him to know me once I’ve gone,” I told him. "He became all yours when you decided to cheat on me."

I put my laptop and passport in my travel bag. I carried the bag in my hand as I walked out the bedroom and towards the living room.

"Mia, you can't be serious!" Joe shouted as he followed me.

"Clearly, I am." I said, picking my jacket and car keys back up.

I walked over to the front door as Roshien came back in.

"Mia, where are you going?" She asked, looking at the travel bag in my hand.

"You've been a great friend to me, Roshien." I said, hugging her before walking towards the open lift.

"Mia, you can't just leave." She stood by the front door, staring at me in shock.

"I have to. I can't stay here after what he's done," I said as tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Mia, please. I'll get rid of him, just...just please don't leave." She begged.

"I'm sorry," I said, getting into the lift.

"This is all your fucking fault!" I heard Roshien shout at Joe as the lift doors closed over. "I hope she destroys you!"

I wiped my eyes and half smiled. She'll always have my back no matter what. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 438 24
Saying that life hasn't been easy for Dani would be an understatement. It's her and her sister Libby against the world...until it isn't. Until she's...
229K 9.6K 58
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. DANGEROUS. BEAUTIFUL. SURREAL. Those were the words Jodie Henning used to describe the man she fell in love with, th...
8.8K 182 13
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...