With Me From The Start (With...

By Joe_Hartfanfiction

When we first got together, no one knew for two years. The way those round about us found out, wasn't the bes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 49

566 10 0
By Joe_Hartfanfiction

February - 1 month old

The past month has flown by! You wouldn't think that one month ago, Connor was born. He's been progressing along very nicely too. He can tell when both me and Joe are about and he's just started to make little noises that Joe finds hilarious.

Just one week after Connor was born, my dad made an expected and unplanned stop by the house. He said he some 'urgent news' to talk to me about. I didn't know what he was talking about but went along with.

After discussing the news for countless hours, my dad agreed to sort it out for me so I wouldn't have to worry and just focus on Connor.

I walked into the master bedroom with Connor in my arms. I smiled down at him before I placed him in the middle of the bed, surrounded by the pillows so he wouldn't fall off. I walked over to my walk-in wardrobe and took out my skinny jeans and long sleeve top. I walked back over to Connor to see if he was okay and smiled once more at him before walking into the bathroom to get ready.

I came out five minutes later and walked back over to the bed. I picked up my phone from the side of it and placed it in my front pocket.

Picking Connor up, I took him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Let's see if daddy made you a bottle before he left for training," I said, opening the fridge. "Looks like he didn't, so I'll have to do it."

I walked over to the sitting area and put Connor down in the cradle that was set up there before walking back over to the kitchen to make Connor a bottle. I heard the buzzing come from the security monitor in the hall and stopped what I was doing.

"That can bloody wait," I muttered, walking back over to the cradle to give Connor his bottle.

I picked him up and held him in my arms before giving him his bottle. I walked out to the hall to see what was on the security monitor. I looked at the screen.

'Do you have someone coming over to see you?'

I pressed the 'deny' button and turned the camera on and spotted someone standing with their back to the camera, talking to the security guards. The person turned round and I took a step back.

I stared at the screen in disbelief. I put the bottle down on the side table and slowly reached for the panic button on the screen.

As my finger came in contact with the button the face came right up to the screen and I jumped back. Connor began to cry in my arms and I had no choice but to walk away from the screen and go back to the sitting area. I walked over to the panic button that was installed in that room and pressed it.

I reached into my jeans pocket for my phone but couldn't get to it as Connor began to get really fussy. I walked over to the cradle and put him in it before I got my phone out and phoned my little brother, Austin.

"Pick up. Please, Austin. Pick up your bloody phone!" I said down the phone before he finally picked it up.

"Hello," Austin joyfully answered. "What can I do for you?"

"Austin, we have a problem. A very BIG problem," I said, leaning against the back of one of the couches.

"What is it? Are you hurt? Is Connor hurt?" He rambled on.

"No, but get over here fast. You'll see what I mean when you get here." I ended the call and put my phone back in my pocket.

I picked Connor back up and held him to my chest, gently rocking him till he calmed down. I walked over to the french doors and looked out to the garden. The sooner Austin gets here, the better.

Just as Connor settled down, there was a loud knock on the front door which caused him to stir slightly in my arms. I slowly turned round and made my way towards the front door with Connor. I stayed well back from the glass at either side of the door until I was fully behind it.

"Mia, open up, it's just me." I heard Austin shout front the other side.

I opened the door to let him in, followed closely by my other two brothers.

"Did you have to bring the entire-" I started, closing the door after they came in. I sighed as they looked at me. "Forget that. Did you come in the other way?"

"Yeah. We were closer to that way than the other one. Now, what can I help you with?" Austin asked.

I pointed to the security monitor and they all looked at it. He was still there.

"Isn't he locked up?" Austin asked.

"Better yet, isn't he dead?" Chad asked.

"I don't know but how the hell has he found me again? I want him dealt with and for good this time.”

"We can't go barging over there. He'll out run us and anyway, who says he isn't armed?" Robin said.

"Speak for yourself. I'm talking about the out running part not the armed part," Austin justified.

"I'll kill him. I actually will," Chad said, opening the front door.

"Have you called Joe yet?" Robin asked. I shook my head. "Get him called, Mia."

They walked out the house and headed towards the gates. I quickly closed the door over and managed to get my phone back out my pocket to call Joe. After a few rings, he answered.

"Hello," Joe answered.

"Joe, get home now." I said quickly.

"Why? Did something happen to Connor?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"No but I just need you to come back home right now. Please," I cried, sitting down on the stairs.

"Okay, I'll be home the now."

"Come in the other entry though," I advised before ending the call.

I placed my phone on the step and looked down at Connor. I kissed the top of his head and held him closer to me. "Daddy's gonna be home soon so we'll be safe."

It felt like I had been sitting on the stairs for hours. When I looked down at my phone, I realised that I had only been sitting for just over 30 minutes. Connor was fast asleep in my arms and I was scared to move just in case he woke up.

Light filled the silent hallway and I noticed that Joe was home. Seconds later, he came rushing into the house an over to where I sat, leaving the front door open.

"What is it?" He asked, kneeling down in front of me.

"He's found me again," I said, standing up.

"Mia, how has he found you again? Didn't he get locked up and die in-" He asked, following my lead and standing up.

I shook my head. "Clearly not if my brothers are away out to take care of him and for good this time."

"Mia, please tell me that you're having a joke with me.”

"Why would I joke about that? Just look at the monitor and you'll see what I mean." I almost shouted in defence while I  carried Connor in the sitting area to put him in the cradle.

I walked back out to the hall to get Connor's bottle but Joe wasn't there. I rushed to the opened front door and looked down the road and saw Joe running towards the main entrance.

"Joe!" I shouted to him but he kept on running.

I ran back into the house and put my trainers on. I ran into the sitting room to get Connor and picked him up before I moved quickly out the house. I walked quickly over to the entrance that was slightly opened.

As I neared the entrance, the gates opened even more. I could see police cars surrounding the scene that was happening not too far from the entrance. Austin had Paul pinned to the ground while Robin and Chad were trying to prevent him from moving his legs. Joe was standing by, simply looking down at them.

"Boys, get off him!" I heard a police officer shout. Connor woke up and began to cry in my arms. Joe walked over to me and started running a hand up and down Connor's back to calm him down. Robin and Chad got up but Austin refused to move.

"Austin, mate, get up off him." Robin said.

"Not until he's got a set of handcuffs on and is sitting in the back of a police car," he said, pushing Paul's face further into the ground.

"Austin, enough." I said.

"I hope you rot in hell you filthy ba..." Austin began saying to Paul.

"Austin!" I shouted.

Connor began crying even louder and I handed him to Joe to calm down. Austin moved to the side of Paul so the police officers could put handcuffs on him. They pulled him to his feet and Austin looked at him.

"I'll get out again. Don't you worry," Paul spat at Austin.

I saw Austin clench his fist and knew what was coming next. He drew his fist up and punch Paul square on the nose. He went to punch him again but was held back by Robin and Chad.

"Be lucky," he said to Paul before he got dragged back to the house.

Joe and I quickly followed them as Paul was taken away to the police station. The gates closed behind us just in time as paparazzi rushed towards them to get a picture of Connor.

I sat on the couch as Joe lay Connor down next me. I placed cushions along either side of him while Joe sat down in front of him so the cushions wouldn't fall.

"I can't believe that you thought I was joking," I muttered, not looking at Joe.

"Well, I'm sorry. I thought you were," he mumbled while looking at his phone.

I hit him on the back of the head before I stormed out the room. I walked up the stairs and into the master bedroom and closed the door over. I leaned against it and I ran my hands through my hair before looking down at my wedding ring on my finger.

The talk I had with my dad, came rushing through my head. The pictures he showed me, the text messages. Everything. The words that stuck out and were repeated in my head was 'I'll support your decision what ever you want to do next.' It was at that moment now, I decided what I truly wanted to do next.

I ran into my walk-in wardrobe and got a suitcase out. I lay it open on the floor and started to pack some of my things in it that would keep my going for a days. I zipped it up after I had put my things in it and walked out of there and over to my dresser at the side of the bed.

I opened the drawer and took my passport, bank cards and two sets of house keys out. I put them in my Louboutin tote bag that was lying on my dressing table, across from the foot of the bed. I gripped the edges of the table and took a few deep breaths. Be brave and carry this out. It has to be done. It's the only way to teach them a lesson.

I looked in the mirror and noticed the drawers next to Joe's side of the bed. I turned and walked over to them and searched around for his second wallet. Once I found it, I took one of his bank cards out that I knew had the most money in it and put it in my bag. I picked my bag up and walked back to get my suitcase.

I opened the bedroom door and carried the suitcase out into the hall. I quietly walked down the stairs and noticed that my phone was still sitting on the step I had been sitting on earlier. I put the suitcase down on the floor and reached down for my phone. I put it in my pocket and picked the suitcase back up.

I reached over for my car keys that sat on the side table and slowly opened the front door. I stepped outside and gently closed the door over so no one heard me leave. I ran over to my car put the suitcase in the boot, ensuring to let it automatically close back over by one press of a button my car key. Once it closed, I got in the drivers side and put my seatbelt on. I sighed heavily and started the car.

I took one last look at the house. " Sorry baby but I have to do this."

I reversed out the drive way and headed for London. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 724 28
People say forever doesn't last always, but that's not what they've believed. They were in it for the long haul. With just only three years of marria...
488K 10.1K 104
Reid Hatfield has always loved the game of football. He loves the teamwork, the thrill and hearing the crowd chant his name in the stadium. What guy...
233K 10K 82
**READ EVA & HER STRIKER FIRST** They say that one guy can make you hate all the guys, but one man can teach you, that not all guys are the same. Am...
173K 7.7K 26
{Highest rank: #151 Romance} I don't remember my husband. A four year coma swallowed my memories and nearly my life. Now every day I wake up in a be...