With Me From The Start (With...

By Joe_Hartfanfiction

When we first got together, no one knew for two years. The way those round about us found out, wasn't the bes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 43

541 10 0
By Joe_Hartfanfiction

After we had dinner, we were all sat in the living room watching the TV. Louise and Charlie were sat opposite Joe and myself, on the other couch. Joe was laying behind me on the couch as I lay against his chest watching the TV. Every know and then, Joe's hand would move across my stomach and rest there before kissing the top of my head. I felt the baby kick and Joe's hand flew to my stomach to where the baby had just kicked.

“He may be a footballer just like me,” Joe whispered into my ear.

I smiled and looked up at him. “You never know. By the way he's kicking, I think that'll be a very high profession he would do.”

I pushed myself further us his body so my head was lying beside his and he smiled before placing a light kiss on my neck. I entwined my right hand with his and continued to watch the TV.

There was a small buzz coming from the security monitor in the hall and I sat up so Joe could go and see what it was.

“Mia,” he called.

“What?”

“Are you expecting a visitor or something?” He asked.

“No, why?” I replied, getting up off the couch and walking out to the hall to see what he was talking about.

“There's someone here to see you and they want access,” he said, looking at me as I walked towards him.

“I don't have anyone coming to see me. Deny it.”

He pressed the 'deny' button and then the 'Show entrance' button to see who it was. There was a black car sitting waiting to get in but neither of us could make out who was in the car. I pressed the 'zoom' button to get a closer look at who it was. I looked at the screen when a face suddenly appeared out the car window to talk to the security guard.

I looked closely at it and realised it was Paul's brother. Another message came up wanting to know if we were sure that we weren't expecting anyone. Joe, again, pressed the 'deny' button and watched as the car began to slowly reverse away from the gate. He turned to look at me and I walked back into the living room to sit down.

Joe came back in and sat down behind me. He pulled me close to his chest and asked if I was okay. I slightly nodded and went back to watching the TV.

At 11:30pm, we all decided to go to bed. I came out of my walk-in wardrobe to see Joe sitting at the edge of the bed in his boxers, waiting for me. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss before getting into bed.

“You knew who that was, didn't you?” He asked, turning round to face me.

“Why does it matter? It's done with now,” I replied, pulling the quilt cover up over my body.

“It matters to me! I'm your husband and I want to know how you knew him,” he said, getting to his feet and staring down at me.

“Are we seriously going to do this? Do you really want to know who it was, that badly?” I asked.

“Just tell me how you knew who it was.”

“Fine.” I took a deep breath and looked up at him. “It was Paul's brother. He used to go to my dance class when I was a teenager. Obviously, he's older than me and danced with the older girls. That's how I knew who it was.”

“That wasn't so bad, was it? Why didn't you just tell me-” He started, sitting down at his side of the bed and taking my left hand in his.

I pulled my hand away from his grasped. “I don't want anything to do with that family anymore. His brother put me through hell and you know that! I was wanting to forget about this but you're making sure I can't.”

“Mia, I didn't-”

“You didn't think think is what you didn't do!” I shouted while lying down in bed, turning to face the wall.

“I'm sorry.” Was all Joe said as he lay down in bed behind me and put the light out.

I looked down at my wedding ring as I felt Joe's lips on my skin that was exposed to him by the way I was lying. His hand came round to rest on my stomach and I turned round.

“You always do this.” I looked up at him.

“It's the only way I can get you to stop being mad at me,” he said, kissing his way up to my face.

“I don't hate you. I could never hate you,” I replied.

“I need you,” he whispered, taking my left hand and lightly pressing a kiss on the rings that were on my ring finger.

“We can't,” I sighed.

“Why?”

“For one, you're parents are in the house.”

“I can't help that I'm very turned on by my wife.” He placed kisses along my jawline and a slight growl came from deep in his throat.

“Joe- I give up.” I pulled him close to me and kissed him on lips because I knew that was what he wanted and was working up to.

I woke up the next morning to hear Joe trying to sing. I sat up in the bed and held the quilt to my chest. I looked towards the bathroom as Joe walked out with a towel wrapped round his waist.

“Don't ever become a singer,” I laughed as he sat down next to me.

“Why?” He asked.

“Don't take it personally but you haven't got that great of a singing voice.” I patted his arm and got up out the bed.

“And you can do much better?”

“I can actually. A little talent I managed to master when I was being taught how to play the piano.” I answered as I walked into my walk-in wardrobe to get ready.

I got ready and walked back out to see if Joe had gotten ready yet. He was still sat on the bed with his towel wrapped round his waist, playing about with his phone. I walked over to a chest of drawers and threw a pair of black boxers at him.

“Hey, what was that for?” He complained as they landed on his head.

“Get ready. I want to go shopping,” I said before walking out the room.

“You're mean!” He shouted after me.

“What else is new?” I muttered , walking down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to eat and saw that Louise and Charlie were sat at the breakfast bar drinking cups of coffee as I opened the fridge door.

“Morning, Mia.” Louise smiled.

“Morning,” I replied, taking the bottle orange juice out the fridge.

“What's your plan for today?” Charlie asked me.

“Joe's taking me shopping,” I said, pouring the orange juice into a glass.

“Going to get anything nice?” Louise asked.

“I'll see what I want to get when we get there.”

Joe walked into kitchen a few minutes later, fully dressed, and took the glass I had in my hand.

“Thank you,” he said, drinking the juice that was in it.

“Joseph, don't be mean. Give it back to her,” Louise told him.

I looked at him and smiled. He narrowed his eyes at me and handed the glass back. I turned to the sink and poured out the remaining contents.

“What was the point of that?” He asked with a slight loudness in his tone.

“I wasn't in the mood to drink the rest of it,” I simply answered.

“Did you not think that I wanted it?” He said, pulling me into his arms.

“You really did need that, Joseph. After all the fun you had last night,” Charlie said to Joe.

I looked at Joe's face as it went red. I rested my head against his chest and laughed.

“Can we go now?” Joe asked, feeling a little awkward.

“Just waiting on you,” I said, taking his hand and walking out to the hall.

He picked his car keys up and opened the front door for me. We walked over to his car and drove away to the shops.

We spent 2 hours shopping for clothes for the baby and some clothes for ourselves before we decided to go for lunch at Bank Restaurant & Bar. We sat laughing and joking throughout the meal and ended by taking about the baby.

“Who do you think he'll look like?” Louise asked.

“I want him to look like Joe but if I'm really honest, I don't mind.” I replied.

“I just want him to be here now,” Joe said.

“We all get like that,” Charlie said, looking at Joe. “Have you thought of any names yet?”

“Haven't given it any thought yet, have we?” I asked Joe.

“Not had time to do so with everything that's been going on.” He answered. “We can do that nearer the time.”

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink.

When we arrived back home, we spent the rest of the day watching movies and sorting the baby clothes in the nursery.

At 10:30pm, I sat in bed looking through baby names on my laptop.

“What about Matthew?” I asked Joe as he came over to sit next to me.

“For our first born? No,” He said, looking at the screen.

“Our first born? How many kids do you actually want?”

“At least 3,” He replied.

“What?” I said in shock.

“Yeah, two boys and a girl. Now, what other names are there?”

“Oliver?”

“No.”

“Callum?”

“No.”

“Nicolas?”

“No.”

“Jason?”

“No.”

“Are you going to say 'no' to every name I read out?” I asked.

“Nope,” He replied. Typical male. I bet he's waiting for Junior to be mentioned so he's named after him.

“Connor?”

“N...yes. Connor Hart. Has a nice ring to it,” he smiled.

“So we're both agreed on Connor?” I asked, putting the laptop away.

“Yes, we are both agreed on Connor for our little boy.” He replied, lying down on the bed.

I lay down in bed and rested my head on Joe's chest. “Connor Hart it is.” 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10K 82
**READ EVA & HER STRIKER FIRST** They say that one guy can make you hate all the guys, but one man can teach you, that not all guys are the same. Am...
8.8K 182 13
"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
34.7K 661 49
"the whole world knows, but you." "bet you wanna rip my heart out." communication had never been their strong suit but neither of them had expected t...