Magcon Princess 2

By gigglyXOXO

(Previously called Living With the Magcon Boys) Madisyn is back at her same things again. Two months after th... More

Chapter 1 New Beginnings
Chapter 2 This is Awkward..
Chapter 3 Donuts
Chapter 4 Where Did She Come From?
Chapter 5 Sorry..
Chapter 6 Bye Stupid
Chapter 7 Anger
Chapter 8 New Songs
Chapter 9 TCA
Chapter 10 Seventeen
Chapter 11 Party
Chapter 12 We are Strong
Chapter 13 The Words
Chapter 14 I want to help
Chapter 15 Hotel nigtmares
Chapter 16 Here to help
Chapter 17 Heartbreak Girl
Chapter 18 Listen to Me
Chapter 19 My Little Princess
Chapter 20 Sad days.
Chapter 21 Funeral
Chapter 22 Interview
Chapter 23 Back to Old Habits
Chapter 24 Brother Sister Day
Chapter 25 Billboards
Chapter 26 New York
Chapter 27 Site Seeing
Chapter 28 First Night
Chapter 29 Calum Helps
Chapter 30 Sad Show
Chapter 31 Bahama Bungalows
Chapter 32 Truth is Showing
Chapter 33 Midnight Swims
Chapter 34 Questions..
Chapter 35 Secrets Are Told
Chapter 36 Trust in Relationships
Chapter 37 School Fights
Chapter 38 Update on Life
Chapter 39 Grocery Shopping
Chapter 40 Surprise Fail
Chapter 41 My World
Chapter 42 Fam Bam
Chapter 43 A bug?
Chapter 44 Lots of Worries
Chapter 45 Surgery?
Chapter 46 Recovery
Chapter 47 Finally Free
Chapter 48 Conspiracy and News
Chapter 49 Recording Day
Chapter 50! New Girlfriends?
Chapter 51 One Day Closer
Chapter 52 Portland
Chapter 53 Lucky
Chapter 54 Waking up
Chapter 55 The Queen Herself
News!
Chapter 56 The Future
Chapter 57 Seattle
Chapter 58 Another Birthday
Chapter 60 Midnight Drives
Chapter 61 Coffee Conversation
Chapter 62 Blue Carpet
Chapter 63 Love Me Harder
Chapter 64 Greek Theatre
Chapter 65 Addy And Katie Day
Chapter 66 Rings and Cheats
Chapter 67 Close to a Terrible Day
Chapter 68 Dinner With the Family
Chapter 69 I Want You to Know
Chapter 70 It Was an Easy Day
Chapter 71 Im Leaving Now
Chapter 72 Two Hospital Patients
Chapter 73 Never Have I Ever
Chapter 74 A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Chapter 75 Ain't No Crying In The Club
Chapter 76 It's Going to Get Better
Chapter 77 Ellen's Housewarming
Chapter 78 Good For You Video
Chapter 79 You Can't be Silent
Chapter 80 House Listening Party
Chapter 81 Late Late Cookies
Midnight Dangerous Love Album
Chapter 82 'Giving Up Isn't In My Blood'
*Dear Reader*
Chapter 83 Halloween isn't the only scary thing
Chapter 84 Almost back to him
Chapter 85 Texas Pt. 1
Chapter 86 Texas Pt. 2
Home Sweet Home

Chapter 59 After Concert Subway

1.2K 25 7
By gigglyXOXO

Being able to watch Shawn open for Taylor has been amazing the last week. Watching doing something he loves so much makes me smile. He has dreamed about doing this for a while, and now he is able to do it.

Plus tonight was so amazing! Little Mix were the guest performers for the show tonight, and it was amazing! I love them so much, and being able to watch them while they perform with Taylor makes it so much better.

This years birthday has been a very memorable one. Shawn made me so happy giving me my presents, taking me out for frozen yogurt, taking me to a park, and letting me watch him open up the concert. Not only that but, Taylor freaking Swift wished me a happy birthday and took a picture with me. Did I mention I also hung out with Little Mix backstage?

Even though the day has been amazing it sadly has to come to an end. Shawn packed up all his last items which means it's time to get on the bus, and start driving towards home. Well actually to a hotel for everyone, and then Matt is picking Shawn and I up from there to go home.

The good thing is that the hotel is not that far from our house. There isn't any major highways which saves lots of time. The one thing I hate about living out in California is the traffic. It takes forever, but you go to do what you got to do.

By the time we reach the hotel it is going to be around 12:30 am giving Shawn's crew to rest for a while before his performance at the Greek Center. Which I am really excited for since you know I am a huge fan of Shawn.

Shawn grabbed my hand, and started leading me towards the tour bus that is outside the arena we are currently walking in. He had his guitar on his back as we walked the halls.

"I am really excited to sleep in my own bed again," I told him.

"I feel the exact same way. This tour bed has me craving my bed," he chuckled.

John had the metal door opened waiting for us to walk through it as the bus sat a hundred feet away running with all the lights on. In the windows I could see people walking around; most likely Andrew.

Shawn let go of my hand, and let me walk onto the bus first. As I walked on I was greeted by Andrew who I guessed was walking around.

"Hello Madisyn," he smiled.

"Hi Andrew, you ready for the big show tomorrow?" I laughed as I set my small bag down on Shawn's bunk.

"You know it! I've been doing push ups for it all week," he chuckled.

Shawn and I both laughed as we got our stuff situated. I was extra prepared, and changed into my pajamas for the night in the arena before we left. Well it's actually just a pair of my leggings and Shawn's Hard Rock t-shirt. I don't think he has noticed it yet.. Key word yet.

"Babe have you seen my charger?" Shawn asked from the back of the bus. I poked my head out at him looking around the couches, and laughed at his cluelessness. I grabbed the white charger cord that was in his bag on the bunk, and got his attention.

"It can't possibly be in your bag right?" He smiled at me innocently as he started walking to me.

"You are just like a mom. You can find anything!" He gave me a big kiss on my forehead, and went back to the end of the bus.

I followed his movment, and sat down next to him as he scrolled through Twitter.

The bus door could be heard closing, and Tom's British accent got closer along with Geoff's voice.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Shawn asked as he tweeted about Taylor's concert tonight.

"What do you mean did? It is still going," I teased pulling my phone out.

"Hate to crash your party, but you are down to hours Cinderella."

I slapped his shoulder, and went onto Twitter.

@Madisynespinosa: Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes. Today was an amazing eighteenth birthday. I just don't think I am for adulting yet. Sincerely a new adult to society. 

The bus came to stop, and I looked at Shawn confused. Andrew never said anything about stopping on the way to Los Angeles. Usually he tells us the game plan ahead of time.

I got up from the couch to go into the kitchen to look out the window. As I pulled the blinds up only to see a dark parking lot with a busy road next to us.

I felt Shawn grabbed my hand, and start pulling me to the door laughing. "Come on Watson we are getting subway," he laughed.

My sudden need for investigating stopped once he mention Subway. I can go for a black forest ham on Italian right now.

As I walked by the table I grabbed my purse with my free hand, and continued to walk with Shawn. Both of us following behind everyone on the bus including the driver. No one can ever pass up Subway come on people.

Tom held the door open for everyone walking, and we all thanked him as we entered the air conditioned building. Only a couple people were sitting at the tables, and there was a line with lots of people in it.

"Wow Subway is hoppin' tonight," Geoff commented.

"Well it is a national holiday," I smirked flipping my hair.

"National creamsicle day?" Andrew smirked.

He got me there. It is national creamsicle day which sounds really good right now. It is so weird how there are random days like that. Tomorrow is national relaxation day, and Shawn's birthday is national happiness day. Which fits the day perfectly.

Shawn stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, and I leaned against as we waited in line. It felt nice to have his arms wrapped around me as I listened to his heat beat. It was so relaxing.

Finally it was our turn. "Ladies first," Andrew said stepping to the side for me to go first. Shawn released his arms from me to let me go.

"What kind of bread?" The guy asked.

"A foot long Italian, black forest ham, cheddar cheese, and no not toasted please," I quickly told him. I save his breath by telling him all of that. "Sorry I go to subway a lot."

"It is fine, I guess you got the routine down," he laughed.

The older lady was passed my foot long, and I told her which ones I wanted. I really like cucumbers on mine, so I always ask for extras. I love cucumbers so much I can eat them without cutting them. I know it might be a little weird, but people do it with pickles so.

"Do you want anything with your sandwich?" She asked.

"Can I just get a water, and I am paying for mine all the way down to the guy with dark hair and glasses," I told her pointing to Andrew. "Oh and can I get two dozen of your cookies. All with all the kinds." They only have four kind anyways.

I went over to the fridge filled with drinks, and grabbed a water bottle. I went back over to the register, and Tom was the next one done.

"I'm buying everyone's food," I announced to the guys.

"No you are not," Shawn told me. "It is your birthday, and I will pay for it."

"I'm paying it's my birthday, and you guys have put up with me for a week. I am repaying you guys." Shawn playfully rolled his eyes as he walked towards Tom and I. "Get drinks or chips if you want."

They finished with ordering, and I turned to the lady. She went over the order, and gave me a total. I slid my card and put the code in paying for the food.

"Thank you have a nice night," I told the two workers. We all grabbed our individual bags, and started our walk back into the parking lot.

Only a couple fans were waiting by the bus. I am guessing it was easy to find it since it is a big bus not far from the venue.

I gave him a slight push towards the teenage girls as a sign to take picture with them, and stood back with Andrew while everyone else got on. The bus driver started the bus to let it warm up. Shawn talking to them gives the driver time to eat his food.

"Madisyn can we get pictures with Shawn and you?" She asked and the other girl nodded her head in agreement. Shawn gave me puppy dog face to make sure I wouldn't deny, but I would never.

"Of course what are your names?"

"Mine is Kasey, that is Bree, and this is my big sister Chelsea," the darker blonde said. I nodded my head soaking in the names, and stood next to Bree and Kasey. Andrew offered to take the pictures, so all of us posed.

"Do a funny face!" Chelsea told us. I leaned over to Kasey, and gave her a kiss on her cheek for the picture, and quickly gave Bree a kiss on her cheek for the next picture.

"Thank you guys for talking for a little, but we have to go if we want to get to Los Angeles soon," Shawn told them. Shawn and I gave all of them hugs, and then walked onto the bus.

"I always love meeting people," I smiled sitting down at the table along with Tom and Shawn. We all pulled out our sandwiches, and had our drinks ready. "I'll be back." I got up, and took one of the container of cookies with me.

I approached the driver while we stopped at a red light. "Do you want a cookie?" I asked taking the top off, and showing him the variety of cookies.

"Oh yes thank you!" He smiled as he grabbed two of them, and sat them on his napkin.

"You are very welcome." I turned around and put the container in between Geoff and Andrew for them, and us three will share the other one.

The TV was on, and Geoff had a movie on that I wasn't paying attention to since I was on my phone. Surprisingly looking at houses.

Shawn looked over my shoulder, and rested his chin on it as he watched my every move. "Go for at least a four bedroom house with two bedrooms," he mumbled. I went onto Zillow, and added Los Angeles as the location, and put it Shawn's request. "And a pool." Okay add that into the search.

He took his chin off my shoulder. "Can you hand me my laptop from behind you please?" Shawn asked pointing to the apple laptop. Tom turned around, and grabbed the laptop handing it to Shawn.

I continued to scroll through the houses, and didn't find one that really caught my attention. I am going to be a really picky when it comes to picking out a house. I hope Shawn realizes that.

"You find any?" Shawn asked after a long time of looking for a house.

"No." I don't think I like the area I am looking at. All these houses aren't as close as I want to the studio.

"It's alright we can look later. Let's go to bed." I nodded my head in agreement, and gathered all of the garbage on the table. Might as well get a little sleep before we get to the hotel.

"Good night everyone," Shawn and I said as we walked back to the bunks. Shawn got in first, and I got in after. I snuggled into his chest, and pulled the blanket up to my face.

"Good night princess."

"Good night prince charming." I could feel him lightly laughing at the last minute name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 6.1K 30
COMPLETED Emma was different compared to other 17 year olds. She was only friends with guys..... the Magcon Guys to be exact. Just like anyone else...
35.6K 688 39
Soon after Carter Reynold's parents get a divorce he remarries and has a baby named Camille but they call her Cami for short. They were never there f...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
3.4K 200 33
When Indie is invited to be a guest at Magcon she has no idea what is coming for her. She starts to fall for one of the guys but will one of her prev...