Magcon Princess 2

By gigglyXOXO

(Previously called Living With the Magcon Boys) Madisyn is back at her same things again. Two months after th... More

Chapter 1 New Beginnings
Chapter 2 This is Awkward..
Chapter 3 Donuts
Chapter 4 Where Did She Come From?
Chapter 5 Sorry..
Chapter 6 Bye Stupid
Chapter 7 Anger
Chapter 8 New Songs
Chapter 9 TCA
Chapter 10 Seventeen
Chapter 11 Party
Chapter 12 We are Strong
Chapter 13 The Words
Chapter 14 I want to help
Chapter 15 Hotel nigtmares
Chapter 16 Here to help
Chapter 17 Heartbreak Girl
Chapter 18 Listen to Me
Chapter 19 My Little Princess
Chapter 20 Sad days.
Chapter 21 Funeral
Chapter 22 Interview
Chapter 23 Back to Old Habits
Chapter 24 Brother Sister Day
Chapter 25 Billboards
Chapter 26 New York
Chapter 27 Site Seeing
Chapter 28 First Night
Chapter 29 Calum Helps
Chapter 30 Sad Show
Chapter 31 Bahama Bungalows
Chapter 32 Truth is Showing
Chapter 33 Midnight Swims
Chapter 34 Questions..
Chapter 35 Secrets Are Told
Chapter 36 Trust in Relationships
Chapter 37 School Fights
Chapter 38 Update on Life
Chapter 39 Grocery Shopping
Chapter 40 Surprise Fail
Chapter 42 Fam Bam
Chapter 43 A bug?
Chapter 44 Lots of Worries
Chapter 45 Surgery?
Chapter 46 Recovery
Chapter 47 Finally Free
Chapter 48 Conspiracy and News
Chapter 49 Recording Day
Chapter 50! New Girlfriends?
Chapter 51 One Day Closer
Chapter 52 Portland
Chapter 53 Lucky
Chapter 54 Waking up
Chapter 55 The Queen Herself
News!
Chapter 56 The Future
Chapter 57 Seattle
Chapter 58 Another Birthday
Chapter 59 After Concert Subway
Chapter 60 Midnight Drives
Chapter 61 Coffee Conversation
Chapter 62 Blue Carpet
Chapter 63 Love Me Harder
Chapter 64 Greek Theatre
Chapter 65 Addy And Katie Day
Chapter 66 Rings and Cheats
Chapter 67 Close to a Terrible Day
Chapter 68 Dinner With the Family
Chapter 69 I Want You to Know
Chapter 70 It Was an Easy Day
Chapter 71 Im Leaving Now
Chapter 72 Two Hospital Patients
Chapter 73 Never Have I Ever
Chapter 74 A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Chapter 75 Ain't No Crying In The Club
Chapter 76 It's Going to Get Better
Chapter 77 Ellen's Housewarming
Chapter 78 Good For You Video
Chapter 79 You Can't be Silent
Chapter 80 House Listening Party
Chapter 81 Late Late Cookies
Midnight Dangerous Love Album
Chapter 82 'Giving Up Isn't In My Blood'
*Dear Reader*
Chapter 83 Halloween isn't the only scary thing
Chapter 84 Almost back to him
Chapter 85 Texas Pt. 1
Chapter 86 Texas Pt. 2
Home Sweet Home

Chapter 41 My World

1.3K 37 16
By gigglyXOXO

Comment and Vote💕💕

I woke up next to Shawn as he slept peacefully. His brown hair was tangled.

I looked at him smiling as he slept longer. Carefully I gave him a kiss, and slipped on a pair of my sweatpants from the side of the bed.

I felt arms grabbed my hips, and pull me back onto the bed.

"I was going to make you breakfast," I pouted as he gave me small kisses all over my face.

"What are we going to do today?" He asked resting his head in my neck.

"Lazy day."

We laid in bed not talking for a little. I have a confession to make to him, but I am scared of what he will say. What if he gets mad at me, or breaks up with me?

I have to be truthful. It's the best thing.

"Shawn?"

"Mhm."

"Do you like me, or like like me?" I asked.

A small laughed escaped his lips. "Like like you."

"Okay but seriously I have to confess something to you." I took a deep breath. "I have never watched any Harry Potters."

His body tensed up. Without saying anything he got up from the bed. "I'm breaking up with you." Then he walked outside the door, and closed it.

I can't tell if he is playing around or serious. With him you can never tell, but I feel like he is serious.

He may be serious since he is addicted to to it. That kid is so obsessed with that movie it's hard to explain! Maybe I can make it up to him by making him some muffins.

I rested my head on my head board, and waited hoping he would come back.

Ten minutes later the door opened, and Shawn walked in dressed in shorts and a Harry Potter shirt. Without saying anything he came up to me, and gave me a kiss on my lips. Then he threw me over his shoulders.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I stared at the ground.

He still didn't answer. I am guessing he is still upset with my confession. Shawn carried me down the stairs, and outside towards the pool.

"Shawn if you thrown me in it will be the end of your life! I will seriously break you!" I shouted kicking my feet.

"I'm just kidding," he laughed turning around towards the living room.

He tossed me on the couch, and jumped next to me. On the tv Harry Potter started playing.

"We are watching them all today." He said pushing play.

Matt walked in, and sat down on a couch. "I'm guessing you told him you have never watched Harry Potter?" Matt asked peeling a banana.

"Yeah she did! You should of told me that before I asked her out. Then we could of watched them," Shawn said laying his head on my lap.

A whole day to watch movies with my perfect boyfriend is all I want. It's more time we get to spend together.

I leaned down, and gave him a kiss on his head. "I love you," I cooed.

"I love you too." He pulled my head down, and gave me a kiss. Short but sweet.

"Kaylee is coming over!" Matt announced running upstairs.

"Did you know I am Harry. My real name is Harry Potter not Shawn Mendes," Shawn smiled.

I laughed at his childness, and started paying attention to the movie.

So Harry sleeps under the stair case, and has a terrible, rude family.

*

"That's it! Is there anymore!" I asked staring at the credits for the last movie.

"That's the last one," Shawn said sitting with his arms extended on the back of the couch.

Little brat got me hooked now he is all peaceful. I'll put an end to that.

I took a throw pillow, and hit him with it. He looked so confused. I could see his eyes looking at the other pillow on the couch. He's going to make a quick move I know it.

Quickly we both reached for it, but sadly he got it. I let out a scream, and started running.

"Come back so I can hit you!" He shouted running after me.

"No! Kaylee, Matt, someone help!" I shouted running around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

His face showed pure joy, but I have one way out of it. I tossed the pillow behind me at his face, and towards outside.

Quickly I pulled off my shirt, and jumped into the pool. Probably not the brightest idea. Quickly a body landed next to me.

We both resurfaced, and loud laughs escaped my mouth. Shawn was next to me. In front of the pool was Kaylee and Matt both laughing at us.

"I got all of that on video!" Matt laughed.

"I was trying to save your shirt when you threw it, but I guess I dove too far for it," he laughed as he climbed out.

That was nice of him to attempt to save my shirt. We both climbed out, and grabbed one of the folded towels.

We both walked upstairs. I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a black t-shirt. Now we officially have nothing else to do.

Well the day is almost over, and all we accomplished was watching all Harry Potter movies.

"I got an idea," I told him while grabbing my camera. With my other hand I pulled him along with me.

The sun just started setting. I sat down on the grass along with Shawn. I laid my head down on Shawn's lap, and pulled out my camera.

I took pictures of the sunset, and of Shawn.

He looked down at me, leaned down. I took pictures of us as he kissed my forehead.

"You are perfect," he whispered to me.

"You are perfect."

I sat up, started taking any nature picture I could. Taking pictures is so relaxing. Now I can understand while Connor takes so many. He should start teaching a class.

My phone went off, so I took it out of my pocket. I slid over on the notification.

Shawn tagged me something on Instagram.

Shawn Mendes: She is my world, my safe haven, my best friend. Couldn't be any happier than I am right now. As she takes pictures of the view of her world I take pictures of my world and my beautiful view. @MadisynEspinosa

The picture was of me in the shadows of the sunset. He is the most amazing person ever, and I am so lucky we are together.

"I love you," I said while taking a picture of him.

"I love you!" He said while jumping on me making me burst into a giggle fit.

He's my world.

A/N: Another chapter! Okay any ideas for the new fanfic? Any at all would really help.

Thank you guys for everything. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Peace XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...
3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
599K 7.7K 31
Elle is a 17 year old youtuber, model and singer. She is The Jack Johnson's sister but she never sees him because he is always at Magcon. She is also...
35.6K 688 39
Soon after Carter Reynold's parents get a divorce he remarries and has a baby named Camille but they call her Cami for short. They were never there f...