Night Changes - H.S > no new...

By blubblubjay

Does it ever drive you crazy... Just how fast the Night Changes? /// MAJOR EDITING! SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTA... More

chapter 1 - school
chapter 2 - him
chapter 3 - her
chapter 4 - its okay
chapter 5 - one direction
chapter 6 - the concert
chapter 7 - it
chapter 8 - cole
chapter 9 - bucket list
chapter 10 - friendzoned
chapter 11 - alone
chapter 12 - london art gallery
chapter 13 - hairy balls
chapter 14 - maybe.
chapter 15 - everything can happen.
chapter 16 - saved.
chapter 17 - christmas shopping.
chapter 18 - christmas p1
chapter 19 - christmas p2.
chapter 20 - family.
chapter 21 - chat.
chapter 22 - louis.
chapter 23 - london.
Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.
Chapter 25 - Winter Prom.
Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.
Chapter 27 - My Beautiful Red Rose.
Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.
Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l
Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.
Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.
Chapter 32 - Stars.
Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.
Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?
Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.
Chapter 36 - Son.
Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.
Chapter 38 - New Boots.
Chapter 39 - Surprise!
Chapter 40 - Uptown Funk.
Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.
Chapter 42 - Brits Awards.
Chapter 43 - Princess.
Chapter 44 - You Suck.
Chapter 45 - Adult.
Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.
Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.
Chapter 48 - Goodbye
Chapter 49 - Girls Time.
Chapter 50 - The End.
Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.
Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!
Chapter 53 - This is It.
Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.
Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.
Chapter 57 - Night Changes.
Chapter 58 - City of Love.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful.
Chapter 60 - It's Cute.
Chapter 61 - Summer
Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 63 - UCLA.
Chapter 64 - Lies.
Chapter 65 - Goodbye Harry.
Thank you!

Chapter 54 - Who am I?

1.5K 22 14
By blubblubjay

A/N

This song describes Julia perfectly, so I suggest you listen to it before you read!

This chapter is dedicated to Mary because she was so freaking angry because of my last chapter and wanted to bleed me to death. Thank you Mary, I love you too...

harrysproud

Lots of love .x

----

Previously in Night Changes:

"I'm sorry." I sob silently and I hear him sigh, "Me too."

"You're breaking up with me, aren't you." I ask silently and he stands up, walking in my direction. He looks down at me with teary eyes.

"I really want to help you Julia, I really do. But I'm on tour, you know that. I just... I can't do this."

Is this what it feels like to really cry?

----

Emily's point of view.

I left as soon as the words left his mouth. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, ignoring his calls and pleads. This is what was bound to happen, this is what I deserve. I don't deserve Harry, guess he saw that now too. How can a famous boy of twenty-one live with a small broken girl of eighteen, who has no plans for the future.

So I called a cab, who took me to Demi's house. She told me she'd help me, which she did. She took me in and helped me settle, letting me cry and ramble. She listened, she hugged me and told me I'll be okay. I'm so naive to think Harry and I actually were meant for each other, he's too good for me.

"Emily." Demi walks in and I look up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" She asks silently and sits next to, grabbing my hands. I nod slowly and sigh.

"It's going like it should go right?"

"What do you mean?" She asks me confused and I shrug, standing up.

"He should be with a model or an actress. A girl with a future, a girl with dreams which actually can come true. I'm still working on that Demi."

"I really don't get what you're saying." She chuckles embarrassed and I small weakly.

"I've got to have roots before branches Dems, I'm still growing up. He's already on top on the world while I'm someone on the bottom."

"He doesn't care about that Emily." Demi stands up and I nod, "I know that, but I do. I'm not doing this for Harry."

She frowns and I look in the mirror, sighing deeply.

"I'm doing this for myself.

----

"What are you even going to do?" Demi asks me while I put the black blazer over my shoulders. Honestly... I didn't even know myself what I'm going to do. But the thing is... I need to know who I am.

"I'll be back before midnight." I tell Demi and she sighs. I smile small at her and say goodbye, leaving the house. It was pretty sunny outside, so I was wearing a white skater skirt with a long sleeved black crop top. I also stole Demi's Chelsea's boots and her black blazer, she didn't seem to notice though.

Demi lives in the centre of London, yes her apartment is pretty expensive. But she works really hard for it and her parents paid a lot too. She keeps it pretty clean for someone like her and with a boyfriend like Niall, who was there like everyday. He almost moved in with her.

"Excuse me miss?" I hear a voice behind me together with a tap on my shoulder and I turn around, smiling at the blonde haired woman in front of me.

"You're Emily right? Emily Talbott?" She asks me and I give her a nod. She smiles at me and steps aside, relieving a small shy girl.

"My daughter is a big fan of yours but she was really scared to ask for a picture." The mom laughs softly and brushed the blonde hairs of her daughter. I smile at both of them and kneel down, looking at the girl. Thank god my knees didn't crack like they usually do.

"I'm Emily, what's your name love?" I smile at her and she blushes, looking at the ground.

"Eva."

"That's a very pretty name." I smile at her and she smiles back, hiding behind her stuffed unicorn.

"That's so cute? Does he or she has a name too?" I ask her, genuine interested and she nods, "Her name is Pinky."

Okay that's really obvious since the unicorn is pink...

"She's really beautiful, like you." I smile softly and she blushes again, making me laugh silently. She is so cute.

"What if you, Pinky and I take a photo? You'd like that?" I ask her and she nods, happily grinning. I smile at her and get to her side, still kneeling down. Her mom, who was doing something on her phone, kneeled down too. Eva and I both smiled and her mom too the picture, smiling at me.

"Thank you."

"It's no problem." I laugh and stand up, looking down at the small girl who was looking up. She giggled and hugged my leg. Oh god she is adorable.

"Thank you Ems." She says quietly and grabs the hand of her mother, smiling and walking away. She called me Ems, just like Harry does... Did. I miss him so freaking much. He was my happiness, my cure and my future.

What am I going to do with my life?

---

Wandering around London wasn't very useful. I had no idea what I was doing or where I was going, I had no plan. I had no purpose in life.

I sigh deeply and entered the restaurant where Harry and I used to come, smiling at the familiar woman.

"Hello love!" She grinned widely and I laughed silently at her enthusiasm.

"Hello, do you maybe have a table for me?"

"Only you? Where is your lovely boyfriend?" She asks me and my smile immediately disappears.

"We um... We broke up." I say silently and she woman smiles weakly.

"Love like that never dies honey."

"I hope so." I say silently and she smiles yet again, nodding her head. She brings me to the usual table in the corner. I sit down and sigh softly. I'm not used to coming here alone.

"A strawberry tea?" She smiles and I laugh silently, nodding my head. She nods at me and walks away with a smile. I look out the window, imagining Harry walking there. He's just so... Ugh, how can he do this? He's probably already in Spain, not caring about me.

I feel my phone vibrate and I frown at the many messages I got from Twitter, opening the app. I look through my notifications and widen my eyes. The mom of Eva, the small girl made a video when we met. Everyone was saying how sweet I was and that Harry and I are perfect for each other because we both adore kids. If they only knew.

@Emily.Talbott:
Eva was very sweet and her and her stuffed unicorn Pinky were so cute. She's already very pretty, I'm jealous haha. Hope you guys enjoyed your day too! Xx

"Here you go." The woman smiles and puts the tea down, me smiling back.

"You want something to eat?"

"Um maybe later." I smile and she nods, walking away again. This woman is so sweet!

I make a picture of the tea -something I'm obsessed with, Tumblr photo's- and edit it before posting on Twitter and Instagram.

@Emily.Talbott:
Tea is curing 😌 *picture*

But to be honest, it doesn't cure a broken heart.

----

"Thank you for the tea." I smile at the woman and grab a billet of £10.

"It's no problem love, the strawberry tea is always waiting for you." She laughs and I giggle, handing her the billet. It got me thinking, why aren't all people as nice as this woman who I still don't have a name of. She's so sweet.

"You can keep the change." I tell her politely and she smiles even wider, "Thank you sweetheart."

"Bye." I smile at her and turn around, bumping into a very tall person. I look up and immediately wish I didn't.

"Ems." Harry breaths and I take a step back, shaking my head.

"Please don't."

"Let me explain." He asks and I turn around, looking around. I slowly nod and sigh.

"Okay, but not here."

Harry nods and we both walk outside, the cold air hitting my skin instantly. I shiver and wrap my arms around myself, turning to Harry.

"Why do you want to talk? Why are you even here?" I start questioning and he smiles softly.

"I saw the picture on Twitter and I immediately recognized it."

Of course he had.

"But why did you come?" I ask shakily, my teeth clattering because of the cold. Harry frowns and sighs softly, getting out of his jacket and wrapping it around my shoulders.

"You don't have to pretend that you like me." I say and he looks down, clearly embarrassed.

"I do like you Emily, I love you." He says silently and I look down too, the ring catching my eye.

"I made a stupid mistake Emily. I acted out of fright, I didn't think. I was shocked and confused by what happened, I shouldn't have said that." Harry tells, his voice clearer and louder now. I look up and see him staring at me, guilt and shame filled his eyes.

"I would've done the same thing." I say causing him to frown, knowing I had to explain.

"I mean... Who would date a crazy person who cuts themselves?" I laugh but Harry didn't think it was funny, because he shook his head with a serious.

"Emily, please don't say that. You are not crazy okay?"

"You're too good for me Harry." I say silently and look down again. I hear him sigh and then feel his arms around me, pulling me in his chest. I breath in the familiar scent and immediately feel safe and warm.

"Not everyone is flawless Ems. Remember I put you there in the first place."

I nod at his words and wrap my arms tightly around him, hoping he won't escape me again. He kisses the top of my head and looks down at me, a gentle smile on his face. He slowly leans down and kisses my lips, putting his hand on my cheek. The kiss was slow and passionate, full of love. It's only had been a day and I already missed him. I didn't find myself, because I was lost. I'm lost without Harry, he's my anchor.

He slowly pulls away but stays close, our foreheads touching and his hand still on my cheek.

"I want you to come with me." He breaths against my lips.

"Where to?" I whisper and he smiles.

"You'll see, but you'll love it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
170K 2.9K 200
*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST BOOK* Who knew him liking a photo meant a future together?
5.9K 102 50
cute gif imagines about harry 💞