Night Changes - H.S > no new...

By blubblubjay

Does it ever drive you crazy... Just how fast the Night Changes? /// MAJOR EDITING! SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTA... More

chapter 1 - school
chapter 2 - him
chapter 3 - her
chapter 4 - its okay
chapter 5 - one direction
chapter 6 - the concert
chapter 7 - it
chapter 8 - cole
chapter 9 - bucket list
chapter 10 - friendzoned
chapter 11 - alone
chapter 12 - london art gallery
chapter 13 - hairy balls
chapter 14 - maybe.
chapter 15 - everything can happen.
chapter 16 - saved.
chapter 17 - christmas shopping.
chapter 18 - christmas p1
chapter 19 - christmas p2.
chapter 20 - family.
chapter 21 - chat.
chapter 22 - louis.
chapter 23 - london.
Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.
Chapter 25 - Winter Prom.
Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.
Chapter 27 - My Beautiful Red Rose.
Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.
Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l
Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.
Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.
Chapter 32 - Stars.
Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.
Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?
Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.
Chapter 36 - Son.
Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.
Chapter 38 - New Boots.
Chapter 39 - Surprise!
Chapter 40 - Uptown Funk.
Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.
Chapter 42 - Brits Awards.
Chapter 44 - You Suck.
Chapter 45 - Adult.
Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.
Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.
Chapter 48 - Goodbye
Chapter 49 - Girls Time.
Chapter 50 - The End.
Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.
Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!
Chapter 53 - This is It.
Chapter 54 - Who am I?
Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.
Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.
Chapter 57 - Night Changes.
Chapter 58 - City of Love.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful.
Chapter 60 - It's Cute.
Chapter 61 - Summer
Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 63 - UCLA.
Chapter 64 - Lies.
Chapter 65 - Goodbye Harry.
Thank you!

Chapter 43 - Princess.

1.7K 33 16
By blubblubjay

A/N

Song for this chapter:
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Long chapter
---

Emily's point of view.

"I'm so nervous." I let out a big sigh and look outside the tinted windows of the black limousine. Harry chuckles lowly, resting his hand on my bare tight and squeeze gently.

"It will be okay. You look beautiful." He kisses my cheek and I smile, leaning into his shoulder.

"Thank you. But it's just... What do I say if they ask questions?"

"Whatever you want, just don't reveal to much about yourself." He shrugs with a small smile, causing my to smile too. The car stops and I look outside, seeing bunch of cameras and fans. Oh god.

"Stay with me, okay?" Harry turns my face to look at him and I nod, smiling.

"Okay."

He softly kisses my lips just before the door open. Harry gets out first and helps me out, smiling down at me. The other boys get out too and we gather around.

"Remember what Paul said. Not too long with the fans. A few pictures with the girls and a few without. Then answer the questions. Demi, Emily, you need to stick with us. But when they want to ask questions, just answer. Everyone okay?" Liam talks and we all nod, me looking at Demi. She grins widely and I smile too, looking at the beautiful boy next to me.

"Let's go."

We start walking and the fans scream the boys names, letting me to walk alone. Demi comes to me and links our arms.

"I remember watching Brits Awards on the telly. The boys looked so cute then." Demi shakes her head with a smile and I laugh, remembering that day.

"I remember that."

"Emily! Demi!" We hear suddenly a lot of girls scream and we turn around, walking to the girls who screamed our names.

"Hey guys." Demi smiles and the girls started asking her questions about Niall, leaving me alone yet again.

I look behind me to see Harry already looking at me, smiling widely. I stick my tongue out to him and he does the exact same thing. I shake my head, giggling at him and turning back to the fans again.

"Emily!" A girl in the back calls, above all the others and I look up, seeing a small girl getting pushed by the rest.

"Watch out for the smaller girl." I say to the girls, hoping they let her breath but instead, they began pushing more and handed their papers out.

"Please sign this Emily!"

"Please get this to Harry!"

"You're so beautiful!"

I signed and got everything my hands can get, still looking for the small girl.

"Where the smaller girl calling my name?" A few girls stepped aside and a smaller girl came forward, tears in her eyes and red cheeks. She was wearing a baseball head, but she had no hair underneath. Was she sick?

"Are you okay?" She was now in front of the crowd, nodding her head. She was young and small. She was very skinny and was wearing pyjama's. I don't think her mother knows she's here.

"What can I get for you love?" I smile at the girl and she immediately smiles back, handing me a paper with a picture of me and Harry. I smile widely at the picture and look at the girl again.

"Can you sign it?" She asks shyly and I let out a small chuckle, nodding my head. I sign the paper and look behind me, Harry was looking around.

"Harry!" His gaze turns to me and smiles, walking in my direction.

"What's wrong love?"

"Can you sign this for the younger girl?" I ask and he looks at the girl, who was watching him with wide eyes. Harry chuckles and nods, signing the picture. He hands it back to the girl and smiled at her.

"I like your hat."

I smile at him, he's so good with kids. He was leaning against the railing, talking to the fans. He treats them like kings and queens, his kings and queens. This is the definition of a star. The perfect stars care for their fans, these boys absolutely do.

"What's your name sweetie?" I ask the small girl and she looks down shyly.

"Sarah."

"Do you maybe have Instagram or Twitter Sarah?" I smile and she widens her eyes, nodding her head.

"Can you write it down for me?" I ask, handing her the pen. I hold my hand out and she starts writing down her usernames. I smile at her when she finishes and she gives me back my pen.

"I'll let the boys follow you, okay?" I smile.

"Can you follow me too? I'm a huge fan of you." She tells and I raise my eyebrow.

"You are?"

"Yes, I think you're really pretty. And the pictures and drawing you post on Instagram are beautiful." She smiles and I smile back.

"Thank you. You're really pretty too, your eyes are beautiful." I tell her, mentioning her blue eyes. I always wanted to have blue eyes, but they don't really match my hair and skin tone.

"Thank you." She blushed and I smile.

"We have to go Ems." Harry smiles at me and I nod at him, sending a small smile. All I did was smile today.

"I have to go, I'll see you again okay?" I smile at Sarah and she quickly nods her head, grinning widely.

"Thank you Emily, you're the best! You and Harry are the best couple ever."

I smile at her words and thank her, waving when I walk to Harry. He wraps an arm around me and smiles, kissing my head.

"You're so good to them." He whispers in my ear and I smile, not saying a thing. We arrive the camera's, stopping to take pictures.

"What's on your hand?" Harry asks me and I look at my hand, smiling at what happened.

"The Instagram and Twitter usernames of that girl. God she was so cute." I beam and he chuckles, pulling my closer to him. We get more pictures before Demi and I step aside, letting the boys do their own pictures. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turn around, smiling at the woman with microphone in front of me.

"I'm Laura Van de Water, journalist of Hitkrant. Can I ask you a few questions?" She asks and I widen my eyes, smiling at the woman.

"You're Dutch!"

"I am." She smiles too and looks down at her notebook. I look at Demi with a shocked face and she shrugs, not knowing why she want to interview us either.

"It must be amazing, being girlfriends with these world famous boys." She starts and we both nod.

"What are they like? Demi, how's Niall?"

"Niall is amazing. He's super sweet and funny. He acts like a little boy sometimes but I love him really." Demi smiles, her eyes twinkling. He makes her so happy.

"That's so cute. What about Harry?" She smiles, looking at me. Where to start?

"He's very gentle and very caring. He won't go out a day without calling me at least twice." I smile truthfully.

"What about his jokes?"

I laugh at her question and want to answer, but Demi was quicker.

"Both their humour suck."

"That's not true!"

"Emily! Demi!" I hear Harry call and I turn to look, Harry is waving us to come.

"I guess we have to go." I giggle with a head shake and smile at the woman.

"It was nice talking to you Laura. I hope to go to the Netherlands, I'll buy the... H-Hitkrant was it?" I stutter and she laughs, nodding her head.

"It's hard to pronounce. But I'll buy it." I smile and she smiles back. We say goodbye and Demi and I walk back to the boys. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and held me by his side, smiling down at me but not saying a thing. We walked inside and a man in suit directed us to our seats. I sat down in between Harry and Niall and rubbed my hands nervously.

"Nervous love?" Harry asked with soft eyes and I giggle, shaking my head. He smiles too and wraps his arm around me. I grab my phone -it's not starting yet- and go to We Heart It, seeing pictures of the boys and I. I save a photo where I blow a kiss and post it on Instagram.

@Emily.Talbott:
Kill. Em. With. Kindness.. 1
(Picture on the side)

"Too many dots for my liking." Harry grinned, looking at my phone and I gently slap his cheek.

"Shut up."

---

The show began an hour ago, starting with Beyoncé singing XO and Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev as presenters. Ian and Nina are my OTP, they are perfect for each other oh god.

The boys have won Best Group, Best Clip and Best Artist. We were now waiting for Best Song 2015, which happened to be Story of My Life. They were competing with Katy Perry - Dark Horse, Little Mix - Little Me and Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball. To my opinion, I like all the songs, but I of course hope that the boys will win.

Harry's legs were bouncing up and down and he was biting his nail, making me smile. He looked like a small boy when he was nervous and it was adorable. I place my hand on his knee and kiss his cheek, causing him to look at me.

"Don't be so nervous, it will be okay." I tell and he lets out a breath, smiling at me.

"And the Best Song 2015 award goes to... One Direction!"

The boys jumped up and hugged each other, smiling widely at their victory. I also stand up, clapping my hands and giggling at the happy boys. Harry turned around and kissed my softly, smiling after.

"Congrats." I grin at him and he smiles back. The boys walk to the stage and I sit down again, smiling proudly at them.

"Hello." Louis says in the microphone making everyone laugh. Dork. Liam shakes his head at the older yet childish boy and steps in front of the microphone.

"Thank you! This is amazing, just wow." Liam chuckled and I smile too, looking at Demi who also smiled. You can call us proud girlfriends.

"Harry?" Liam raised his eyebrows at Harry and Harry nodded, stepping in front of the microphone.

"Um hello." He said with his low voice and I laughed, he's so awkward.

"I want to thank a lot of people, let me get my list." He jokes putting his hands in his pocket and the people laughed.

"I told you, suck at humour." Demi sticks her tongue out to me and I shake my head at her.

"But seriously, there were a lot of people helping us. The fans, songwriters and our parents. I want to thank these four boys for being the best friends they are and Ems," He said, looking to where I sat and I widen my eyes. What is he planning?

"Thank you for helping and supporting me, I love you."

----

A/N

Chapter 43!

I'm sorry if the updates are taking way too long, I hate slow updates too. But I'm on holiday for the summer so that's why I don't have that lot of time. Sorry!

Also, I've started a second story about Harry. It's a short story and I'd love it if you checked it out ;)

You're the best!

Love yaaa .xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

927K 10.6K 200
These are random preferences that I think of then write down. I do any that pop into my head so there are no limits. I take requests, They may not be...
53.8K 894 42
Completed Thank you for all the votes!⭐️❤️ A huge thank you to everyone who read this story! Thank you so Much! I honestly have no words, I'm shocked...
729 82 16
harry and louis' relationship told through before and after chapters there's a lot of angst but also fluff in the before chapters :) larry is extreme...
5.9K 102 50
cute gif imagines about harry 💞