Night Changes - H.S > no new...

By blubblubjay

Does it ever drive you crazy... Just how fast the Night Changes? /// MAJOR EDITING! SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTA... More

chapter 1 - school
chapter 2 - him
chapter 3 - her
chapter 4 - its okay
chapter 5 - one direction
chapter 6 - the concert
chapter 7 - it
chapter 8 - cole
chapter 9 - bucket list
chapter 10 - friendzoned
chapter 11 - alone
chapter 12 - london art gallery
chapter 13 - hairy balls
chapter 14 - maybe.
chapter 15 - everything can happen.
chapter 16 - saved.
chapter 17 - christmas shopping.
chapter 18 - christmas p1
chapter 19 - christmas p2.
chapter 20 - family.
chapter 21 - chat.
chapter 22 - louis.
chapter 23 - london.
Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.
Chapter 25 - Winter Prom.
Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.
Chapter 27 - My Beautiful Red Rose.
Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.
Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l
Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.
Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.
Chapter 32 - Stars.
Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.
Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.
Chapter 36 - Son.
Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.
Chapter 38 - New Boots.
Chapter 39 - Surprise!
Chapter 40 - Uptown Funk.
Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.
Chapter 42 - Brits Awards.
Chapter 43 - Princess.
Chapter 44 - You Suck.
Chapter 45 - Adult.
Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.
Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.
Chapter 48 - Goodbye
Chapter 49 - Girls Time.
Chapter 50 - The End.
Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.
Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!
Chapter 53 - This is It.
Chapter 54 - Who am I?
Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.
Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.
Chapter 57 - Night Changes.
Chapter 58 - City of Love.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful.
Chapter 60 - It's Cute.
Chapter 61 - Summer
Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 63 - UCLA.
Chapter 64 - Lies.
Chapter 65 - Goodbye Harry.
Thank you!

Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?

2.1K 42 18
By blubblubjay

Emily's point of view.

"There." Demi smiled, swiping the red lipstick over my lips. She had thrown me an outfit and she had curled my hair too. I'm not complaining, I want to look at my best when I'm around Harry.

"Emily, Harry is here." I hear my step mother call and I smile at Demi, she nods at me and pushes me out the room. We jog downstairs and I smile when I see Harry, adorned in his black coat again. I give him a quick kiss before I put my shoes on.

"I'll be watching." Demi tells me, pointing a finger at both of us. Harry and I chuckle and she leaves. I was putting my coat on when my step mother walked to us with evil eyes. She wouldn't dare.

"Remember what we told you Emily." She warns, looking at Harry for a second and walking away again. Harry frowns at me and I sigh, shaking my head. We walk to his car and get in, before he turns to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I say, faking a smile and he sighs.

"Emily."

I bite the inside of my cheek and look down, fumbling with my fingers.

"They think you're using me... Well my body." I chuckle, even though it's not even funny and Harry sinks back in his seat, biting his lip while he frowns.

"You believe them?" He asks silently and my head shots up. I reach over for his hand and he looks in my eyes, he's hurt.

"Of course not! Harry, I love you. I couldn't care less about what they say about me." I brush his hand and he smiles, taking my hand and kisses my knuckles.

"I love you too. And you look beautiful." He says against my lips, making me smile again.

We won't ever use each other.

---

"So the other boys aren't there?" I frown at the new information I got. Harry told me that he has a single interview, so he's alone.

"The other boys were separated over the day. They wanted something new." He shrugs and drives on a parking lot. I guess the interview is in this building. He stops the car and gets out, quickly jogging to my door and opening it before I got the chance.

"How many times are you doing this?" I ask him with a grin and he shrugs, slamming the door shut and grabbing my hand.

"For as long as you're mine."

I smile at him and together we walk inside. There were no fans or paps, so we could walk straight in.

"Harry!" I hear a small girl squeal and Harry kneels down, opening his arm. A small blonde girl giggles loudly and run in his arms. He stands up and hold her up.

"Hey Lux, you look very pretty." He grins at the small girl who giggled loudly before turning to me, making her eyes widen. Her beautiful blonde soft looking hair slightly falling in front of her eyes, making her huff when she pushes it away. She whispers something in Harry's ear which made him smile largely.

"She loves your hair."

I smile at his words and look at Lux, who had red cheeks and an adorable smile. She's so cute, oh my god.

"Really? Because I was thinking the same thing about yours actually." I smile at her and she giggles.

"This is Emily, my girlfriend." Harry smiles at Lux and she gasped, smiling widely.

"Girlfriend! Are you married?!"

I laugh at her, liking her already. I know why Harry loves her.

"M hug." She puts her arms out in my direction and Harry chuckles, setting her in my arms. She nuzzled his face in my neck and I giggle. Harry smiles at the both of us and wanted to say something, but was cut off my a rushing Lou.

"Oh thank god you found her." She breathed but smiled widely when she saw Lux in my arms.

"I've never seen her like someone this soon."

I smile at her and Lou takes us to the dressing room. I sit on the ground with Lux next to me when she starts running to her pink pack bag, getting same dolls out. She jumps back to me and let them fall on the ground.

"Do you want to play with me?" She asks, a shy smile on her face and I grin widely.

"Of course I will."

---

Lux and I have been playing with the princess dolls for a while now. Harry was still getting ready, Lou saying that his hair can't be tamed. I laughed at her statement, saying it was true and he looked like Tarzan or a Hairyball, which Lux laughed loudly about.

"You look like Snow White." Lux tells me and gives the Snow White doll to me. I smile warmly at her.

"And why's that?"

"You both have red lips and dark hair." She tells and I chuckle at her.

"Who's your favourite?"

"I can't choose." She pouts while looking around her dolls, but looks back up again.

"Who's yours?"

"Belle."

"Really? Then you be Belle." She grins, giving me the brown haired doll and I wanted to say something, but I felt too hands on my shoulder.

"It's time love." Harry whispers in my ear and Lux watching us with wide, adorned eyes. I never really wanted kids, but now I do. Lux is so cute.

"Can Lux come?" I ask, looking at both Lou and Harry. Lux grinned widely and sat on my lap, pouting at her mom and Harry.

"Fine, but she can't make too much noise. Which she always does." Lou tells and I nod, standing up with Lux safely in my arms.

"I'll keep her silent." I promise and Lou smiles.

"You'll make a great mother." Her eyes flicker between Harry and I, patting Harry's shoulder. He smiles faintly and the four us walk to the room where the interview helps place. A lot of men were walking around, setting the light and camera. Lou, Lux and I sit down on a couch behind the camera and Harry sits down on one of the chairs. A blonde haired woman walks in and gives us all a smile.

"Hello, I'm Bethany Miller." Her smile is warm, making me smile back. We don't want another girl throwing herself at Harry. I don't want another girl throwing herself at Harry .

The woman sits down and grabs her notebook, smiling at Harry.

"Ready?"

"Yep." He smiled and looked in my direction, winking. Lux giggled silently and hugs my waist.

"Prince and princess." She mutters and I blush, looking down at the small girl. She's so adorable.

Bethany questioned Harry about the album, the tour and about his life. His family and friends, questions no one really asks in an interview. I could see Harry was happy about it.

"So Harry, who's this mysterious Emily we've heard about?" She asked, my head shot up at hearing my name. Harry looks at my for a second before smiling.

"She's my girlfriend." Oh he did not.

"Really? And how she's like?" Bethany smiled, actually happy for Harry. I don't think she thinks bad of him, like almost every other interviewer does. I'm really comparing people...

"She's amazing. She is the most beautiful and the sweetest girl I have ever met." He smiled widely, dimples showing in his cheek.

"Good. So when do we get to see her?" Bethany asks again and I look away from Harry, no way I'm getting over there.

"She's right there actually. Emily come here." He says, looking at my with a wide smile and I look at him with a shocked face.

"You're kidding me right?" I say and he chuckles, looking at Bethany again.

"She's so sassy."

"Snow White go." Lux tucks my arm and I look at her, my heart warming at her nickname. I let out a small sigh and nod, kissing her head and stand up. Harry looks in my direction, shock and happiness spread all over his face when I make my way to them. Harry wants to stand up but I push him down.

"Sit down." I say and sit down on the elbow rest. I smile at Bethany which she returned.

"Surely sassy. It's nice to meet you Emily."

"It's nice to meet you too." I smile at her, but then remembering we're on camera. I rub my arm and Harry puts his hand on my knee, squeezing it. He knows everything.

"How are you?" She asks and I smile, giving a small nod.

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm great, thank you. So I have a few questions here, is it okay if we ask a few?" She asks, ignoring the fact that she didn't have any questions.

"Yes of course."

"Okay, so how old are you?" Wrong question.

"I'm seventeen."

"Oh so you're still in school?" She asked a bit shocked and I chuckled.

"Yes, sadly."

She let out a laugh at my answer and looked over at Harry.

"I understand if you don't want her to get out much information about herself." She tells, truly understanding and Harry nods.

"I don't, but it's her decision." He says, looking up and me and I shrug, saying I don't mind.

"Well in that case. We asked a few fans on Twitter if they had any questions about you two, which they of course have. So here we go." She says, tapping on her iPad. I'm not even asking how they got to manage that so fast.

"The first one. Emily, what is Harry's worst habit?" She asks and I hold back a giggle. He has so many bad but adorable habits.

"Only one?" I ask Bethany, making Harry groan. He knows I know them all. Bethany laughs at us and I smile at Harry choosing the one that won't embarrass him.

"He bites his nails when he's nervous."

I hear Harry sigh in relieve and I grin at him, tapping his nose. He silently thanks me and I shrug, turning back to Bethany.

"Harry, what do you think of Emily's Instagram, photograph and drawing addictions?" She asked with raised eyebrows and my mouth falls open in an 'O' shape.

"I do not have an addiction!"

"Yes you do love, but I think it's adorable. It doesn't matter because you're good at it." He smiles at me, making me smile back. I love him so much.

"This one is for both of you. Do you have nicknames for each other? Harry, starting with you."

I grinned evilly at this question. Harry looks with pleading eyes at me, making me shrug.

"Well I call her little one, love, angel and Ems." He tells with a smile and Bethany's eyes widen with adoration.

"Really? Awh that's so cute."

Bethany turns to me and I already start laughing.

"Mine aren't that cute." I say making Harry groan, putting his face in his hands. I pat his shoulder and grin at Bethany again.

"I um... I once called him Hairyballs. Because I thought about, what he would be called if his last name would be Balls. We were in a restaurant." I giggle loudly and I hear Lux laugh too. She already knows this.

"You have more?" Bethany laughs. I look down at Harry who was staring up at me with a small smile on his lips.

"We were watching Tarzan yesterday... And Harry has long hair. So I kinda called him Tarzan." I giggle again.

"But the one I call him the most are H and Styles. H is my favourite." I finish with a smile and Bethany smiles too. She wanted to say something again but Harry beats her.

"And we call each other babe." He winks at me and I slap his shoulder. He grins, shrugging his shoulders and turns back to Bethany.

"Okay last question, what do you love and what do you hate about each other? Emily, starting with you."

"One thing I hate? That will be hard." I say grinning. Harry puts his hand over his heart and gasped loudly.

"You did not say that."

"Sorry Tarzan." I smiled, kissing his forehead before I sit up straight again.

"Okay seriously. The thing I hate about Harry is how he always tickles me when I don't tell him something." I say and Harry shrugs, smiling widely.

"And the thing I love is how he always makes be feel better. Even if he only stands in front of me, he makes me happy." I smile, looking directly in my eyes.

"You make me happy too." He says silently, but still hard enough for everyone to hear. I smile at him and wrap my arm around his shoulder, rubbing it his left shoulder lightly with my left hand.

"Harry, your turn."

"Hmmh." He hummed, scanning my eyes with narrowed eyes. His eyes were shining brightly, he looked so happy.

"I hate the way she feels about herself, so insecure and negative." He says truthfully. I know he hates it, I do too. But I can't help it.

"And what do you love?" Bethany asks and he smiles warmly. I was not ready for his answer.

"I love her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
5.3M 56.5K 200
It's all in the title ^^ :)
927K 10.6K 200
These are random preferences that I think of then write down. I do any that pop into my head so there are no limits. I take requests, They may not be...