Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 63

3.8K 147 22
By Plutocracy4820

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure I gave everyone an heart attack at the last chapter didn't I?
______________________________________

Tae opened the door of his and his hyung's apartment and walked in. He heard chattering in the kitchen and walked towards the voices.

There, the other bottoms were chatting and laughing while preparing for bottom's night.

"Hi, guys"Tae greeted.

"Hi Tae"they all chorused at the same time.

"So, are we ready yet?"Tae asked dropping his bag.

"Yeah we are, but quick check"Jimin said.

He held a list in his hands and said,

"Popcorn?" Check

"Chicken and chips?" Check

"Pizza?" Check

"Pepsi, doctor pepper and Soju?" Check

"M&M's?" Check

"Lays?" Check

"Water?" Check

"So that's everything"y/n said before picking each items that were in little bowls and trays to the living room. The others joined her to make it faster.

They all placed everything on the center table and grabbed their blanket.

They had already decided the movies they were going to watch.

Red, White and Royal blue, 365 days, and fifty shades of grey darker.

The first movie was movie was already placed to be watched, so Jin took the remote and pressed play.

"Let's get this show on the road"Jin said excited.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3 hours later.

They were already watching 365 days, getting close to the hot sex scenes between Laura and the Mafia in the yacht.

Everyone's eyes were all on the movie, not a single noise was made.

Well except for the sound of the junk food they were chewing.

Shit, the sex scene is about to start they all thought.

Everywhere became a bit hot for the bottoms as they watched Laura been fucked hard by the Mafia. Her arched back on the bed gave them a sense of deja vu.

The Mafia fucking the living shit out of Laura was becoming too much for Jimin that he unconsciously said,"I missed been fucked like this".

Y/n and Jin's necks snapped to Jimin's direction with wide eyes while Tae blushed at the way Jimin's eyes looked, filled with love and desire.

"You haven't got an action since then!?"Jin asked looking at Jimin surprised and shook his head.

"You have to be kidding right?" y/n asked thinking it was a joke.

"Wow. My Hobi didn't give me breathing space since the day it all ended in court...but wow, 3 whole months with no action is a lot"y/n said bewildered.

"Yeah, I know but he is always busy with the work load the company had so I try not to disturb him until everything is ok. Besides, he's always tired by the time he's back from work" Jimin tries to defend his love.

"We understand you Jimin"Jin said but 3 months? Sis, there are cobwebs in there that you need to clean up. Right Tae?"

They were met with silence.

"Tae? What's wrong?"Jimin called out.

"Me too"Tae said shyly with red cheeks.

"Huh?"y/n said confused, not understanding.

"I and kookie haven't...you k-know" Tae said as he did this👉👈 blushing.

"What!?"Jin and y/n yelled at the same time.

"Really? How do you both even take care of yourself if your partners haven't touched you for 3 months?"Y/n asked looking at them.

Tae shook his head, blushing.

"Nothing? You don't jerk off?"Y/n asked with her eyes wide open.

"I know how to do that but I love it when kookie does it when I'm close as we make love"Tae said with a whisper as he hid face in his blanket, feeling shy.

"Aww"Jimin awed at him.

"What about you Jimin?"Jin asked turning his attention to him.

"I jerk off but it's just not the same as when my daddy manhandles me" Jimin said biting his lips.

Y/n chuckled at his horny expression.

Jin thought for a while and said"let's finish all the movies and our night. In the morning before we all depart, I'll tell you both what you need to do to get your man lusting after you but for now, the night is ours".

"O-ok" hyung Tae said nodding, same with Jimin.

And their night continued.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning

"Taebear... Jimin...y/n, wake up"Jin said as he tapped them to wake them up.

They refused to move. It's either they are still snoring away or they are pushing his hands so he got frustrated and went into the kitchen to get water.

He came back and sprinkled very cold water from the fridge on them and all woke up with harsh jolts at the chilled feeling.

"What the hell!?"

"Hyung??"

"Omg!!"

"Good morning to you too, let's clean up" with that been said, Jin went back to the kitchen to bring the items for cleaning while they all groaned.

30 minutes later, they were all done.

"Let's go take a bath"y/n suggested but Jimin and Tae denied.

"You go. I just checked my phone, kookie texted a while ago. I have to get home soon"Tae said before drinking water.

"Me too"Jimin said shaking his mouth wash before spitting it out in the sink.

"Y/n, you can use my bathroom. You know were it is"Tae offered.

"Yeah, thanks"y/n said before running to the bathroom.

"Ok, the both of you. I have thought of your 3 months no action solution"Jin said smirking evily and the others felt worried.

Don't worry, you'll like it Jin said.

So, we'll start from...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae highlighted his power bike and switched it off. Just then, Jimin's driver drove in and Jimin came down, looking sexy but we don't know that.

It's hidden in a long coat 👀

They both looked at each other and slightly nodded at each other before walking in.

Everyone's eyes were on the both of them. They looked like they were on a mission for something important. But what?

You'll know soon enough.

They majestically walked in like queens they were and went to their boyfriend's office.

I hope this works they both thought.

The elevator dinged and Tae walked through the hallway to his boyfriend's office and simply opened the door.

Jungkook was already angry at the person in front of him, now someone dares to barge into his office without knocking.

He shifted his angry gaze to the door to yell but it soften when he saw his baby standing at the entrance.

Fuck Jungkook thought as he literally eye fucked him right in front of his visitor.

"Hi, baby"Tae said in a deep seductive voice and it made Jungkook shudder sending hot signals somewhere below his pants.

Tae's eye contact with Jungkook broke and it went to his visitor or rather a slut that was not allowed to enter the building anymore.
.
.
.
Tina.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She yelled in her high pitched voice.

Tae looked at her slowly, from head to toe in utter disgust and said,"that's my question. What the hell are you doing here in my man's office...alone?"

"I don't answer to you, faggot" Tina said smirking thinking she had hurt his feelings but Tae smiled at her getting her confused with his reaction.

"You have something against gay people, that's fine with me but may I remind you that the man you are lusting over is 101% gay and cannot be straightened by your loose hole?" Tae said smirking at her furious expression.

We walked over to Jungkook's desk and sat on his desk, facing him.

His black sexy fishnet stockings showed as he sat down with his legs crossed.

Jungkook bit his lips at the sight. He just wants to rip the coat to see what was underneath it.

"Get up from there bitch. What makes you think I can't make him straight? He's mine" Tina said with gritted teeth.

"Again, with making him straight. We both know, that can't be possible... not with your flat ass and fallen boobs" Tae said fake sighing and Jungkook chuckled at Tina's embarrassed face.

Tae turned to her and said with a sad face"if you really want to have him... maybe in your next life, go to the church and asked God to enlarge your coast in the right areas". He ended with a dirty smirk.

Heck Jungkook was surprised.

"You slutty bitch" Tina screamed as she walked to Tae to pull his hair.

"Touch a single strand on his hair and you'll never get out of here alive" Jungkook growled out as he stood up staring down at her.

Tae got turned on with his growling and then a thought got into his head.

She will get out alive but traumatized he thought.

"B-but..."Tina said but Jungkook interrupted her.

"I want you out of here, now!!" Jungkook said with anger in his eyes.

Tina furiously took her bag and said, "I'll be back".

"No you don't"Tae whispered as he pressed a button hidden beneath Jungkook's table and the door automatically locked.

Tina tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Open the door you bitch. Why did you lock it?"She asked him anger.

"Sit down Tina, I have a show to present. I'm sure you'll like it" Tae said as he unbuttoned his coat which exposed his silky smooth skin in a black sexy lingerie and fishnet stockings.

Tina eyes were blown with what she saw and Jungkook was well...

______________________________________

😁😁😁 Liked this chapter?

Tell me what you think in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 29.5K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
1M 22.1K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
5.5M 245K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
158K 4.3K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...