Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 60

3.5K 129 12
By Plutocracy4820

Chapter 59 continues

"Carry on"the judge agreed as he wrote something in his note.

Tae's attorney signaled the police officer that helped Tae and Jungkook before and he understood the signal.

Not long after, two people were brought into the court.

Kwon gasped as one of them was his son and his whispered, Jaemin who was limping and had bruises on his face. His son's head was bowed low as he was pulled into the courtroom.

"Your honor this is Mr Kwon's son, Jaemin Kwon and the other man is Mr Mike Travis"the attorney said to the judge. The new faces and name peaked everyone's interest and confused Kwon's attorney.

"Mr Kwon, you didn't tell me you have a son and who is the other guy?" the attorney asked whispering to Kwon. But Kwon was frozen in fear for his son because he knew what was about to happen and clearly forgot to tell the attorney about him.

Everything will be ruined Kwon though in fear.

Minho saw the fear in Kwon's face and the confusion in the attorney face and snickered at them.

"Mr Mike,please stand on the podium and swear on the Bible"the attorney said to him.

Mike swore and the attorney started with his questions.

"Mr Mike, two questions I'm about to ask you are going to be answered with either a yes or a no. Agreed?"Tae's attorney asked.

"Yes sir"Mike answered softly.

"Now, your name is Mike Travis, age 25, single and have a dog?"the attorney asked.

"Yes"Mike answered.

"According to the statement I have in my hand here, you work Monday to Friday 7pm to 11pm in the club. Correct?"the attorney asked for confirmation.

"Yes sir"Mike answered truthfully again.

The attorney handed the statement paper to the judge before going back to Mike and asked,"so Mr Mike can you please explain to the judge and everyone here what happened that night?"

"Yes sir. That night, I was doing my duty, serving drinks like every other day. I was feeling the urge to pee and didn't have anyone to cover for me since we were short staffed at the time so I thought I could make it quick and I did".

"But just I was about to come out of the bathroom stall, someone pushed me back inside and gave me a small bottle and told me to put it in someone's drink. I refused and he threatened to hurt me and make my life a living hell. I was scared so I agreed and he showed me Mr Kim's picture".

"Just as I was about to leave, he told me to bring him to the same bathroom stall after I noticed the effects of the drug on him. I left hurriedly in fear and when I go to my post, Mr Kim was already coming into the club with his boyfriend"the bartender ended.

"I also read from the statement that the drug you put his drink was Aphrodite right?"the attorney asked.

"Yes, it was Aphrodite. I felt guilty for doing that to him but I was scared for my life so I did it"the bartender said feeling guilty.

"And you ran away because his plans had failed and in the end it might lead to your death or because of your guilt?"the attorney inquired.

"Both sir"Mike answered truthfully.

"Did you by any chance see his face?"the attorney asked.

"No sir, I didn't. Sorry"Mike replied.

"Ok that is all Mr Mike"Tae attorney said and Mike was escorted down the podium.

"Mr Jaemin Kwon, the podium please" the attorney said to Kwon's son.

He went to the podium limping, with a bruised face and busted lips.

"Whosoever that did that to him did a very good job"Yoongi said quietly with smirk and Jimin agreed with a hum.

"Mr Jaemin, before I ask my questions can you tell us what happened to you?"the attorney asked a bit shocked at his physical condition.

"I got into a fight in one of the cells and got beaten"Jaemin answered ashamed of his lack of defense for himself.

"Hmm...ok. Do you know why you are here?"the attorney asked Jaemin.

"Yes sir"Jaemin replied.

"Why?"the attorney asked again because he wanted Jaemin to admit to everything himself.

"Because I'm being accused of drugging Mr Kim"Jaemin answered.

Mike who heard this gasped. It was you? Mike thought, looking at Jaemin in shock.

"Can you point out Mr Kim?"the attorney asked.

"Yes sir"Jaemin looked at around and saw Tae and pointed at him.

"Very good. My next question, how or from where do you know him?"the attorney asked.

"Few months ago, I went to a cafe because called Sweet Jin Cafe and I meet him there"Jaemin answered truthfully.

"And how was your encounter with him?"the attorney asked him.

"Unpleasant"Jaemin answered looking remorseful.

A/n: he better be remorseful cause if not 😈😈

"How so Mr Jaemin?"the attorney asked.

"I was really rude and disrespectful to him and his brother and I was also on drugs so I threatened-"jaemin said rambling until he realized he just exposed himself to everyone.

The attorney was smiling at his confession and Jaemin shouted,"you tricked me".

"I didn't do anything to you Jaemin. I simply asked you straight and direct questions without any trickery and your subconscious made you say the truth"the attorney explained.

"Since, you admitted to been on drugs and also threatened Mr Kim that day then you admit that you were the one that gave the bartender Mike here, Aphrodite to spike Mr Kim's drink, no?"the attorney asked smirking at his fear.

"I-i- yes- no- I -"Jaemin stuttered, loosing his ability to talk and the attorney rolled his eyes.

"Clearly my Lord, Mr Jaemin here has confessed that he was on drugs the day he came the cafe and also used the bartender to drug Mr Kim. I suggest we put him in jail for his crimes my Lord"the attorney said with authority in his voice.

Mr Kwon's attorney was feeling uncomfortable at the moment. He had no right to object on anything since he wasn't defending a him but his father.

A/n: just so you know, I didn't give Jaemin a lawyer because I don't like him.

"I have a report here that shows that Mr Jaemin is indeed a drug addict and also he's just like his father"the attorney said handing the report to the judge.

A pedophile and a rapist.

Everyone in the court gasped and murmurs resonated everywhere.

"Objection my Lord, attorney*** is calling my client a pedophile for no reason and I refuse to accept that" Kwon's attorney said feeling confident at his outburst.

"Objection overuled"the judge denied Kwon's attorney.

"Shit"the attorney cursed.

"Attorney***do you have any proof of your accusation?"the judge asked Tae's attorney.

"Yes my Lord, he is in the audience" the attorney replied.

"Mr Kang Lee? Please come out"the attorney said and a handsome man stood up and walked towards the attorney.

"Guys do you know who that is?"Jin whispered, asking the others and they all said no.

Except for Namjoon. Namjoon was the one that gave him Tae's attorney phone number to give his testimony and put Kwon to jail for good.

"Your honor this is Mr Kang Lee, the third witness"the attorney said to the judge before telling him to go to the podium to swear.

Jaemin was already escorted out of the podium to where Mike was standing.

"Mr Kang Lee, can you introduce yourself to everyone here?"the attorney asked.

"Hi, everyone. My name is Kang Lee 28 years old and a neurologist at Seoul Medical hospital"the doctor said to the court.

"Few days ago, Mr Kang you had call me to talk to me about someone, correct?"the attorney asked Kang.

"Yes. I called you to talk about Mr Kwon" Kang said with disgust laced in his voice.

Kwon was surprised at his statement because he didn't know him nor recognize him and that was his biggest mistake.

"Tell everyone one here exactly what you told me few days ago without leaving a single detail"the attorney said to Kang.

"It all started few years ago, precisely 13 years ago in Switzerland. As you all know, Kwon here has a lot of properties in some countries and Switzerland was one of them. I, my sister and my mom were thrown out of our home by our dad after she caught him cheating on her.We had no place to run to other than the streets until one night, we encountered Kwon and our lives changed but it wasn't for the better" Kang said breathing shakily but continued.

"He took us to his mansion and gave us everything we needed, treated I and my sister like his children. We thought of him as a kind man but it was all changed that dark night. His behavior changed that night when he came back from work, angry and out of his mind. He was angry a business deal worth a whole lot of money didn't work out in his favor and decided he need to blow off some steam. That night he did the unthinkable"Kang said crying and looking at Kwon with so much anger in his eyes.

It was then Kwon recognized the person in front of him. He thought he was dead because the people he sent went to find him that night said he fell off a cliff. His testimony made Kwon remember who he was.

"Calm down Mr Kang, everything is fine"the attorney said with sympathy because what jay was about to say would shock everyone to their core.

He.....

______________________________________
He did what?

I'm so fucking curious on what he did to Kang's mom and sister.

Comment what you think happened in Switzerland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 29.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
45.7K 2.4K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
279K 12.9K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...
34.1K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...