After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 62: Rain.

139 6 0
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 4078.]]

Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Three day's later,it was now May 26,2014 on a Monday afternoon around noon,The Dream Couple were in their Hotel room,eating lunch together on the big bed that they had shared.

What are you thinking about? Christopher asked,looking over her way. By how quiet and silent you are,you alway's think to yourself,while nobody doesn't know what's going in that mind of your's.

Looking up,she stared over his way,while he was waiting for a reply right back.

Am i that easy to read? I'm a bit bummed that we have to go back home today,i know we have to return because our parent's might find out what we've been hiding from them. That's a reason why we have to go home,they might suspect something,but,there's another reason why i don't want to go back. I want to keep spending my time with Christopher more,June is almost here,and by the time we arrive to a new month,he'll be gone. Jeez,this month has gone by so quickly,i wish i had more time with him,but,our time together will soon run out.

I know,i just don't understand why we can't be honest with them when they lie to us.

That's all parent's are,they only lie when we can't do this or we can't do that. They would never understand,not even my own parent's. I sometime's wish they would understand me and what i go through in life,i feel..they don't appreciate or respect me.

What do you mean?

I don't know,that's how family member's are. Whenever you tell them about a problem or what your going through in life,they sometime's don't want to listen to anything you have to say. My parent's,for instance,whenever i tell them something,they think i'm a liar or that i'm just seeking attention. Ugh,i hate it when their like this. It's bad enough as it is since i'm not great or perfect in their eye's when i know that i'm not. I think i know why my parent's treat me like this,they probably don't think i'll turn out to be someone who they want me to be. I should be able to be my own human,not be someone who i'm not.

I never knew that Alejandra was going through so much,i know a lot about her,but,for some strange reason,there's more to it. I feel as though she's a book to me,ready for me to read as the word's unfold by her telling me the story of her life.

I'm sorry.

Confusion soon began to cross his face for her to apologize so sudden when she didn't do anything at all wrong.

What are you apologizing for? You haven't done anything at all.

I-I'm apologizing because you..probably thought that my parent's were so generous and kind when behind closed door's,their a completely different story.

What do you mean? When i first met her parent's,i thought that they were really kind,and nice.

My Granny can be a bit..controlling,while My Mother can be..mean since..she has Bipolar,they are Mother,and Daughter,after all. Everything alway's has to be perfect for My Granny and My Mom want's me to doll you every once,and a while,trying to make me someone that i'm not. Nobody's perfect,not you,not me,or anyone else. We are our own human being,we should get to do what we want when we want,but,no,nobody doesn't know what my parent's are like whenever nobody else is around.

A sigh left her mouth with a small frown as she held onto her fork,looking down at her low mein noodle's.

Whenever i don't do anything right or mess thing's up by accident,i get cussed,shouted,and yelled at. It would make me so anxious and nervous,i just..freeze up right there on the spot. It's like i'm frozen in fear,not being able to do anything by how cruel,and harsh their word's can get to me...

Alejandra,how come you never told me about this? Christopher asked softly,feeling sorry for her. I never knew her parent's were like this and whenever i'm around,they don't act like that. They act so kind and nice to me. Do they act like this whenever guest's are around?

Nodding her head slowly with a yes,her eye's were drifted down.

Baby--

I sometime's wish that..my parent's..were a lot like your parent's,i'm..a bit jealous that your parent's treat you perfectly fine,while mine can be a bit controlling,and wanting everything to be..perfect. Maybe,there's another real reason why their like this,they've been..through a lot in real life when they were young adult's. My Granny would tell me storie's about herself when she was in her young twentie's,while My Mom..is the complete opposite. My Mom would go out to club's and party,while her children would be at home,wondering when their Mother would soon return as i would grow concerned,and worried about her. My Granny was the exact same way,she would return back home safely,and--

Her word's suddenly trailed off,not wanting to finish her sentence,while the teenage boy wanted her to continue,but,it didn't look like she could.

Alejandra,can i..ask you something?

Looking up,her attention was all on him,and staring right back at her,he wanted to ask her something that was very important.

He didn't know how to ask of this since it might be a topic to not talk about,but,something in his gut told him that he had to know since it has been bothering him.

Did..something happen to you when..you were a little girl?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With wided eye's,she didn't look away,nor look down.

She just sat there,frozen in place,staring at him without even uttering a single word.

His eye's remained on her,he didn't dare look away,he just stared,waiting for a reply.

Christopher,i--

I'm sorry,i can tell that when i asked you this question,the way how your body tensed up,you looked like you were thinking about telling me,weren't you?

There was no reply from her and reaching his hand out,he placed his hand onto her lap gently with assurance.

It's okay if you don't want to tell me,but,are you scared to tell me because your afraid that i might judge that person or you?

Yes,you could say that...There's no way that i can tell him,he wouldn't look at me the same way ever again,and even i do tell him,what will he think about it? I-I'm sorry,Christopher...I-I want to tell you,i really do. It's just..talking about this..will..make you feel sorry or have sympathy for me. I don't want you to feel bad or pity me,you probably..wouldn't look at me the same way ever again...

I have every right to feel sorry for you.

Huh,what are you--?

Don't you want me to worry about you? I should because i'm your Boyfriend,i should feel this way about you because i love you!

Startled by the sudden outburst,this surprised her because Christopher barely raised his voice like that.

He only did it whenever he was upset or worried,but,hearing this from him now,she didn't know what to think of this right now.

I know i shouldn't have raised my voice like that to her and that i'm going through a lot right now as it is,but,it pisse's me off that i can't be with her if something were to happen. I won't be there right by her side and that worrie's me...I-I shouldn't have--

No,i-i said something that i shouldn't have. Of course,you have every right to worry about me. I just don't want you to see me hurting because it not only hurt's me,but,i also hurt other's around me,including you,too...I already did by what happened to me in November,i hurted my family,i hurted you the most...I-I didn't want you to see me like that,but,you did...It wasn't your fault at all to begin with,i was just hurting,and suffering alone,while i was pretending to be okay when i wasn't...

Coming closer,his arm's wrapped around her,hugging her softly when she felt his sudden embrace.

I know you were hurting and suffering,you shouldn't have faced that all on your own,and yet,you did.

Holding her for comfort,he began to stroke her hair gently as he didn't let her go.

Alejandra,i wish you could have told me. I would have understood what's been going on with you,we're both the same way,you,and i,but,different. You've been all alone and lonely your whole life,i wish i could have been there for you when you needed someone the most...

With shaking arm's,she slowly wrapped her arm's,and hugged him back in return,her eye's becoming glossy as if she was about to cry.

I'm so scared to leaving you,i worry that if i'm not there,something might happen to you...

What do you mean by that?

Pulling away from the hug,the two held each other,making direct eye contact when she could tell that something was bothering him.

Do you remember the day of when i told you that i would be moving? Aiden told me that..he found you crossing the street toward's the beach and he could have sworn that you were..going to kill yourself.

Disbelief came across her face,she was speechless by what he had just confessed.

Is it true? Christopher continued to stare. Were you really going to kill yourself that day? Please,i need to know. I-I won't be upset,i'll just be..so shocked that you would want to do that to yourself,and i know the real reason why.

The only sound he heard coming out of her mouth was a sigh and facing him,she had to speak to talk about this.

When you told me that you were going to be moving,i felt..broken,numb,and vulnerable because i felt like i had died. Alejandra narrowed her eye's,looking down a little. I don't know what was going on with me that day,all i know was that i had ran away from you,i really wasn't thinking clearly,and i wasn't capable of doing what my body was making me do. I wasn't going to kill myself that day,i just..saw the beach because it made me think of us,it made me think of you the most. Don't you remember? You took me to the beach and on that day,you asked me to be your Girlfriend,and..i asked you to be My Boyfriend. I was so happy that day,the beach just made me think of that time when i was finally happy. I was very happy that you wanted me to be your Girlfriend,i was so scared to ask you to be My Boyfriend,but,you felt the exact same way. I don't know,but,for some reason,i feel like we can read each other so very easily. It's just like you,you can read me like a book. I remember how you asked me to Prom before what you confessed to me,i was so touched by your word's as it melted my heart.

Blushing bashfully,he smiled Cutely,remembering that night so very vividly.

Why did you ask me that question? Are you scared that if you move,your worried that i might end up killing myself?

I am...Christopher replied softly,while holding onto her. I can't bear to lose you and yet,once i leave,i know i will because i don't know what will happen to you. I almost lost you once,i can't lose you again,expect,i will...You..might fall in love with someone else or who know's,you'll forget all about me...

Christopher,i could never forget about you. Why would you say something like that?

I don't know,that's how i feel,and if something were to happen to us,i know that i can be able to fix this,i don't want to lose what i had with you.

What if something were to happen between us? You won't..give up on me or us?

Reaching his hand's out,he held her's when this startled her a little.

Of course,not. You really do mean a lot to me,Alejandra,and i know you feel the same way about me too,don't you?

Yes,i do. If something were happen,hopefully,maybe,that thing's won't be so complicated or hard between the two of us. I know that we can be able to get through it,we've gone through as it is,i'm sure we can try to fix thing's between us.

Smiling,he leaned over,giving her a quick peck on the lip's.

Well,we better hurry,and finish eating lunch. Christopher informed with a smile. Our parent's are probably wondering where we really are.

I still don't understand why we can't stay here for a few more day's,we just arrived here in Friday night.

Baby,it's been three day's since we've been here. We had to lie to our parent's about us going to our friend's house when we were really here this entire time,i don't want to go home,either. My parent's will be at work,while My Older Brother will be at College,and My Little Sister will still be in school.

My Granny might have gone to work,while My Mother,and Sister will probably be at home. I'm glad that we don't have school,i can't believe that our last day of school was only three day's ago.

I know,right? In a few day's,we'll all be graduating from High School once Saturday arrive's. Oh,yeah. I almost forgot,someone's Birthday is on the same day of when we graduate. Do you know who that person might be?

Rolling her eye's playfully,she smiled,knowing that her Boyfriend was just playing around.

Chris--

It's your Birthday,Beautiful. So,since your Birthday is coming,is there anything peculiar that you want to do that day?

I'm..not sure,i know that once i arrive back home,my parent's are going to want to throw a small Birthday party for me. All we'll do is just eat,open present's,and just sit together,while we talk. Why,did you have something already planned for me that day?

Maybe~

Christopher,i hope you didn't buy me an expensive present for my Birthday. You've already done enough as it is.

And what if i did?

I don't want you to spend so much money on me,it's not fair.

It is fair to me because your My Girlfriend and it's your Birthday,after all. It's the day that you were born,the day that you came into this world. My Baby deserve's the best,i want to treat you like a Queen.

Blushing lightly with a smile,she liked the idea of her Boyfriend treating her like a Queen because that's what she was.

Well,once your done with your Birthday party at your house,we can be able to drive to Selene's house. I forgot that she's throwing a Graduation Party,she invited everyone to come for the special occasion.

Okay,i'll let you know when the party's over.

The Dream Couple finished eating lunch and as the two were packing up their bag's to make sure that they had everything before leaving,she sat down at the end of the bed.

I'm glad we don't have school anymore,at least we don't have to wake up early in the morning's anymore. Alejandra smiled a little. It was nice enough for Pedro to let us take a break from work since we do work hard,and everything.

Yeah,it really is. The only reason why Pedro let us off of work was because he wanted us to spend more time as possible before i move away,he's so considerate,i was forever grateful. So,since we'll be going back home,what are you doing since you have free time to yourself?

I don't know,i guess i might rest,and take it easy. I'm a little bit nervous about Graduation Day and the fact that all eye's are going to be on me by the time i walk on that stage,accepting my diploma.

Don't worry,you know,i'll be there for you.

Walking over,he sat down right next to her at the end of the bed,wrapping an arm,bringing her closer toward's his way.

I know you will,i just get so anxious,and nervous so easily.

Resting her head against his shoulder,her eye's closed,enjoying his touch,and warmth.

Leaning over,he kissed her on the forehead,resting his chin on top of her head,his arm still around her.

My Alejandra.

My Christopher.

I don't want to go home,i want to keep spending more,and more time with him. I guess i can't alway's get what i want in the end,good thing's get taken away by those who are good. I guess you could say it is true,after all. I'm a good person and whenever something good come's my way,it get's taken away as i try to fill in the void by trying to find a way to replace it. Christopher,he could never be replaced by anyone or another person. They can never take his place.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

Once i arrived back home,i was safe in the clear since i had the whole house to myself.

I was relieved that my parent's weren't going to be asking me too many question's,i knew they would annoy me because that's just how they are.

They might think that i'm the good girl who get's good grade's in school,but,they don't know me enough as well as they think.

After all,there are thing's that they don't know about me.

If i would have known better,Christopher,and i would have stayed at the Hotel for another day,but,we didn't want our parent's to get all suspicious.

I didn't want to get caught or in trouble,my parent's would be pissed if they found out what i was really doing.

Like i said,they won't suspect a thing.

At least,that's what i think.

Christopher Mendibles.

By the time i arrived inside my house,i was right because it was empty.

There was nobody else around,but,me,and the packed up boxe's.

Seeing those boxe's pissed me off and i was upset due to the fact that i'll be moving soon.

My parent's never really gave me a date on when we'll be leaving,all they said that we would be moving in June.

That's all i know so far and since June is almost here,my time would run out.

I still need to know when i'll be leaving,i have to know because i want to spend my last time here with Alejandra before the big move.

I haven't really thought of a place for just the two of us to be,i want it to be important,and special.

There's just one problem,we have to talk to our parent's about this,and see what they have to say.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

So,your parent's didn't suspect a thing?

It was already 4:30pm and The Dream Couple were at The Flower Park,sitting together on a bench.

No,not really. Alejandra fiddled with the end's of her hair. And it's going to stay that way,too. What about you?

The same as your's,they didn't suspect a thing. I guess you could say we got away with it again.

It look's like it.

I can't believe we'll be graduating High School in a few day's.

I still can't believe it,either. Once you reach High School,you try to figure out what you want to do,and by the time when Graduation Day come's,your set to start off by going to College. Once you graduate from College,you get to have the job of your dream's. For some strange reason,why do i feel like that something else is going to happen? Why am i feeling like this all of sudden?

It hasn't been raining lately,have you noticed that?

Brushing away from her thought's,her head turned to see that Christopher was looking up at the cloudy sky,and noticing that the sun was starting to set into a sunset.

I guess i should start calling you Rain.

Huh,why is that?

Whenever it rain's,i think of you. Don't you remember? When we first met,it rained. Whenever you were around,it would Rain from time to time. I thought giving you this nickname would fit you,i'm not saying that it's a bad thing or anything,it suit's you by how you are.

Whenever i see the moon,i think of you.

It doe's?

Mmm,hmm.

For some reason,he saw her smiling about something by the nickname she had given him.

Why doe's the moon think of me to you? Doe's it hold something from your past?

When i was a little girl,i would look at the moon every now,and then,wondering what's out there for me? You could say that it doe's hold something from my past,i actually found what i was looking for. I found it,i found what i was looking for as it was right in front of me.

Staring over her way,he blushed lightly with his Cute smile that she loved so much,and placing her hand onto his,he felt by how warm she was.

My Alejandra.

Scooting closer toward's his way,she rested her head up against his chest,he wrapped an arm around her,the two were enjoying the sunset together.

My Christopher.

As The Dream Couple were watching the sunset,the two knew that they had to make it back home before dinner since their parent's would be back soon.

After a few minute's from watching the sunset,The Dream Couple were walking back home,holding hand's along the way as they were close to each other.

Christopher,do..you know what day you'll be moving? Alejandra asked all of sudden,looking over his way. I know asking him this hurt's,but,i need to know when he'll be moving. I want to spend as much time with him as possible before he move's away. That's all..i ever really wanted,i want our last day's together to be something. A memory to remember.

I'm not really sure,my parent's haven't given me a date of when we'll be moving. If they do tell me,i'll be sure to let you know.

Hearing him say this,she looked straight ahead as the two continued to walk when all of sudden,she exclaimed softly in surprise because he had suddenly stopped walking.

Christopher?

Turning her whole body around,she was facing him,wondering if he was okay or not since he was still holding her hand.

Alejandra,before i move,i want us to do something. Christopher confessed,staring into her eye's when she could tell that he was serious about this. I've been thinking about this for a while now and since i'll be moving soon,i want to spend as time together as possible before that happen's. I don't care where we go as long as i get to be with you.

Staring at him in disbelief,he was thinking the exact same thing as her when all she did was just smile softly with a gentle nod.

I feel the exact same way,i guess we really do think alike,after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.4K 49
[COMPLETED] Indigo always had problems, but when her father committed murder-suicide against her mother, she had trouble keeping those problems under...
99 47 17
Hi and Good day everybody! This is my newly created story. I apologize in advance if you notice any incorrect grammar or get confused in some parts o...
130 13 35
[STILL WRITING] Sky. A seventeen year old girl whom is VERY smart and talented. She always gets A's in tests and with her extra time she has singing...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...