After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 59: Your My Rain.

144 7 0
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 4047.]]

Let me be your moon.

Christopher Mendibles,Cynthia Mendibles,And Daniel Mendibles.

Ohh,My Baby's finally going to Prom!

Two day's later,it was now Monday,and after what happened,Christopher told his Mother first that he was going to Prom with his Girlfriend.

His Mother,of course,was ecstatic,and happy with joy.

It's about time you finally asked her,Romeo.

Daniel,hush up. You could learn a thing or two to treat a woman.

Mom,i have a Girlfriend. I think i treat her very well.

When was the last time you asked her out on a date,then?

Christopher sat at the kitchen table,eating bacon with blueberry pancake's,and keeping quiet to himself,he stared at his Older Brother,and Mother.

I was about to say the exact same thing,but,it look's like Mom beat me right to it. I think we all know that i treat Alejandra just right,while My Brother doesn't have a clue on how to treat his Girlfriend. I guess he doe's need help by the look's of it,typical.

I know we haven't been on a date lately,it's not my fault,really. We've just been so busy with College,we have study date's together. That count's as a date,right?

I guess. Cynthia sighed and a huge smile began to form on her face. I can't believe My Baby is going to Prom with My Daughter In Law!

Nearly choking on his Orange juice,the teenager held back,staring at his Mother in disbelief.

Daughter In Law?! What on earth is Mom talking about? Mom,we're in High School. We're not ready for that kind of commitment just yet.

So?

So,we haven't even finished High School.

Yet.

We're too young to get married.

So what? Everybody get's married at a young age.

Groaning softly,Christopher felt embarrassed about having this conversation with his Mother so early in the morning.

You do realize if Daniel ever get's married,you'll have two Daughter In Law's,you know that,right? Christopher asked out of the Blue. Although,i do know that the Oldest Sibling in the family alway's end's up getting married first,while the rest of the Sibling's are last.

I know that,Dear. I just want what's best for you,i'm just so thrilled that your going to Prom. I need to get everything ready for you and i can't wait to take some picture's of you two as well,it's going to be a night to remember!

When his Mother said this,it made the teenager blush lightly for some reason when he knew the reason why.

A night to remember,huh? I finally asked Alejandra to Prom and since we're going together,we need to get everything ready before the big day. I wonder..d-doe's she..want to..go somewhere with me on the night of our Prom? I-I know what teenager's do after the Prom is over and i'm not that stupid to know what that is,i'm going to have to talk to her about this once i see her.

Hey,where's Dad? Daniel asked,turning to face his Mother. Is he still asleep?

Your Father had to head out to work early this morning,he had to get some file's done before the meeting would start soon this week. He's been working so hard,he must be exhausted. He might be returning home early today,though,and once he doe's,he's going to be resting.

The teenager was almost done eating his breakfast and finishing his drink,he got up from his seat,and walked over,gently placing the dirty cup,and plate into the sink.

He had to go to school today and just when he grabbed his backpack,he turned to look at his Mother because she cleared her throat,grabbing his attention.

I have to go,i'll see you later,okay?

Okay,Sweetie. Have a good day at school today.

I will,Mom. I love you.

I love you more.

Smiling,the teenager unlocked the front door,and stepping out,he closed,and locked the front door behind as he was now onside.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Turning to the left,he smiled,seeing Alejandra making her way right next door to him.

Good morning,Christopher.

Good morning,Alejandra.

The two began to make her way over to the car,walking side by side.

Your cheek's seem to be a bit Red.

Oh,they are?

The car was unlocked and as the two got in,he turned the key's,starting up the engine.

I guess my cheek's are a bit Red by how My Mom was embarrassing me,i told her i finally asked you out to Prom. She was so happy,she's over the moon about it.

Heh,really?

Mmm,hmm.

Pulling the car out of the driveway,the teenager began to drive off onto the road,and that The Dream Couple were making their way over to school.

So,have you told your parent's about you going to Prom?

Yes,i did. My Granny couldn't stop smiling and My Sister was so happy about hearing the big new's,My Mom is another pain.

What do you mean?

Well,when i told her that i was going to Prom,she was happy,and since that i'll be going,she want's me to get all dolled up,and Pretty when that day come's. Don't get me,a girl is supposed to look good on their Prom night,but,i don't want to be someone i'm not. I'd rather be me,i like myself just the way that i am,inside,and out. She's even thinking about getting my nail's done and i don't want that,she can be a pain in the neck. I get the feeling she doesn't listen to anything anyone say's.

I like you just the way you are,i fell in love with you,after all.

I-I know that,all parent's want their children to be perfect.

Not all parent's.

Nobody's perfect,not me or you. We're just..us being who we are and i don't mind being the way that i am,i like you just the way that you are,too.

Smiling,the teenage boy felt touched by what Alejandra had said as he kept his eye's out on the road.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have to ask her what she want's to do after we leave for Prom,i need to know if i'm right about this or not. So,since Prom is in a few day's,what should we do?

Huh? Alejandra turned her head to face him. What do you mean?

I-I mean,once..Prom is over,is there..somewhere you want to go?

Her mouth was open a little and staring at him with wide eye's,she knew what his intention was when she was speechless by wanting to say something,but,the word's couldn't come out of her mouth.

Is he..asking me what i think he's asking? I-I knew we were going to have this conversation,i never knew it would be this early in the morning,though! What should i say? I-I mean,doe's he think that i might say something that he already had something in mind already,and that we're thinking the exact same thing? W-Well,i-i get what your trying to say,and..i-i don't know if i'm right or wrong about it.

Hmm,then,what am i thinking about?

This boy,he really is something. I-I was..going to..t-talk to you..about this since you did ask me out to Prom,i just..wanted to make sure that we had everything ready before the big night arrive's. I-I was..talking to Aiden and Selene about this a few day's ago that..if we..went to Prom,maybe,the two of us could..go to a Hotel together. I-I mean,th-that's what..all couple's do after when Prom is over,right?

The car pulled to a stop to a Red light and waiting for her Boyfriend to reply,she was starting to get a little anxious about what she had just said aloud.

All of sudden,chill's started to come creep up upon her because she felt something touching her thigh.

Staring down,her eye's wided a little,seeing his hand on her left thigh.

Do you really know what couple's do after when Prom is over? Christopher spoke up softly,slowly brushing his hand down toward's her crotch. I just want to make sure that we're on the same page here.

Ch-Chris.

Arching her back a little,she felt his hand going down to her crotch as she held her breath,while holding back a moan.

What doe's he think he's doing? Isn't he ashamed that someone be seeing this? I-It's..t-too early for this.

Smirking a little,he could tell that she was liking this,and as the light turned Green,he pulled his hand away,driving the car once more.

Breathing normally,her heart started to pound a little by what her Boyfriend was doing when her eye's turned to look out the passenger window.

Don't worry,i'm not going to do anything to you yet. Christopher assured her with a gentle smile. I had the exact same thing in mind on what we should do after when Prom is over.

I-I see,i-i guess we really are on the same page. He is such a tease,i'll get him back. So,how are we going to do it,then? How will we be able to trick our parent's by going to the Hotel without them knowing?

I think we know what we have to do in order to get on what we both want,it's easy,really. We need to come up with an excuse and lie to them without them knowing,we got away with once,we can do it again.

He doe's make a good point. I think i know what we should do,we tell our parent's that we're going to our friend's house for a slumber party,stay for a few day's,and then,return back home. Doe's that seem like a good idea to you?

Yes,it is. We just need to convince our parent's about it first,then,we'll tell our friend's about it.

Don't worry,i told Aiden,and Selene this. I'm pretty sure they'll be able to help cover us without our parent's knowing on where we'll really be going,i guess we really do got this,after all.

I guess so.

The Dream Couple arrived to school about three minute's and parking his car,he stopped the engine,turning to face her.

I can't wait to spend My Prom night with you,you have no idea what i'll be doing to you...

Staring right back at him,she bit her bottom lip innocently as he licked his lip's.

You really are a tease. Alejandra opened the passenger door to the car,stepping out of the vehicle. Doe's Daddy want my hot cunt that badly?

Smiling,she closed the door behind as he too,got out of the car,closing the door,while locking all of the door's.

The Dream Couple were walking side by side,heading inside of the school building as he blushed lightly by what she had asked him.

I do want to fuck your hot,tight,wet pussy,but,i'm not going to do that just yet. Christopher whispered,not wanting anyone else hearing their conversation. I want you all to myself.

Heh,don't worry,by the time when Prom arrive's,you'll have me~

The two continued to walk side by side,thinking about what their going to be doing to each other when Prom arrive's.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Finally,it's about freaking time you asked Ally to Prom.

It was 11:00am and the four friend's were in the Cafeteria,sitting at the table,eating,and talking to each other as The Two Bestie's found out that The Dream Couple were finally going to Prom together.

I'm glad that Chris was finally able to ask you to Prom. Selene said with a smile. He was so anxious to ask you at first,but,we assured him that everything will be okay.

Heh,i know. When he asked me to Prom,it was so Cute how he acted so nervous,and shy,i was touched by what he said to me.

Christopher began to blush bashfully and Aiden sat there with a raised brow,wondering what his friend had said to her.

Well,since your Boyfriend asked you to Prom,we can finally go shopping to find the perfect dresse's to wear for our big night.

I hope i can be able to find something good and nice to wear,i heard that the theme of Prom is Under The Sea. Alejandra smiled by the thought of the beach. I can't wait to see all of the decoration's,i bet it's like we really are going to be at the beach with the ocean,and the sea.

While Alejandra and Selene were talking,Aiden,and Christopher were hearing their conversation as they sat there,knowing that they'll be having a blast at Prom.

Girl,you will find the perfect dress,and i'll be able to help you. Selene assured her with a wink. We can't let Chris see your dress,though.

Your right,i want him to be surprised.

Whatever your going to be wearing,i'll love it on you by how you light up the whole room with your appearance.

Christopher leaned over,kissing Alejandra on the cheek as she blushed lightly with a soft smile.

Since you were finally able to ask Ally to Prom,do you two have a plan? Aiden asked,staring at The Dream Couple. I'm pretty sure that you two already have came up with an escape plan,i can see it all over your face's.

The Dream Couple began to blush and looking at one another,they turned to look back at The Two Bestie's once again.

A-Actually,we do. We're..going to tell our parent's about it as soon as possible,we need to get everything ready before Prom. I hope you two don't mind helping us. Once school is over,i need to call the Hotel to book us a room. Alejandra and i need to get everything ready before our big night,all we have to do is try to convince our parent's,of course. It may sound easy,but,we can be able to manage with a lie or two.

We don't mind helping,you two did get away with it once,and doing it again will be easy to manage. You just leave everything to me and Selene,we already know what we need to inform,and say to your parent's.

I don't know,Aiden-- Alejandra began to say with a light blush. It won't be easy for me to lie to my parent's,they hate a liar,they even don't like me lying as well. Is this the right thing to do? No,it's not. I'm only doing this to be with Christopher,we don't have much time together before he leave's. I don't care what my parent's say,i want this,and i know that Christopher want's this,too. I just..want to be with him,i don't think we'll be able to say goodbye once that day come's...

Alejandra?

Snapping out of her thought's,the teenage girl turned her head,facing her Boyfriend who was staring at her,wondering if she was okay or not as her eye's were fully on him.

Are you okay? Christopher asked with concern,his eye's remained on her. It almost looked as if she was thinking about something,something that was troubling her.

Oh,i-i'm fine.

Are you sure?

Nodding her head,assuring Christopher that she was okay,she gave him a small smile.

Aiden could tell that something was wrong with Alejandra and as the table grew quiet,someone spoke up to break the silence.

So,when did you want to go shopping? Selene asked Alejandra. We could go Wednesday after school or when your done with work.

Wednesday sound's like a great idea,Christopher,and i get off of work early that day. Pedro told us that he and Persephone are going to be helping out by bringing food to the Prom.

I know,right? I love their pizza at The Crimson Twilight,it's the best. I also heard that Johanna and Luna are going to help out by putting up the decoration's in the Cafeteria,that's where Prom will be at.

I wish there was a way for me to help out,but,it look's like everyone has their hand's full.

I forgot,i need to talk to Pedro about me moving,and since it's almost time,i'm going to..have to quit working at The Crimson Twilight. Meaning,i won't be working there anymore. I'm going to miss that place,it remind's me of my second home. It's the place where i would hang out with all of my friend's and..even My Girlfriend,too. I'm going to miss everything here by the time i move away,it hold's a lot of memorie's...It was her who was there,you were alway's there,Alejandra. Whenever she was around,it would rain. Your My Rain,the one who would become dark,and light by how she feel's.

After the four friend's were done eating lunch,they had to return back to their classroom before the bell would ring.

The Two Bestie's were walking ahead of The Dream Couple and as they were walking side by side,Christopher reached his hand out to hold his Girlfriend's hand.

Continuing to walk,her eye's trailed down,seeing that her Boyfriend was holding her hand,his finger's began to brush up against her's,holding her hand gently.

Without hesitation,she locked her finger's to his,holding his hand back in return,as the two were holding hand's,walking side by side together,making their way back over to their classroom together.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

You should have seen how she was beaming with joy,i don't think i've ever been more embarrassed.

The Dream Couple had gotten out of the car and as they were walking up to his front door,the teenage girl understood what her Boyfriend was saying.

I guess Selene and i aren't the only one's who have an embarrassing family member of the family,welcome to the club.

B-Baby,your not helping. You have no idea what she said next that left me almost choking on my Orange juice.

Oh,come on. It can't be that bad.

She said she couldn't wait for me to go to Prom with her Daughter In Law,she told me this early in the morning today.

Her mouth dropped open a little and staring at her Boyfriend,she was about to say something,but,he beat her right to it.

I know,i had the exact same reaction when she said that to me.

I-I never knew..i meant so much to her. Alejandra said in a slow way,looking all around shyly,staring right back at Christopher. Doesn't she know that we're still in High School and the fact that we're too young to get married?

I did,but,she said everybody get's married at a young age. I'm sorry.

N-No,i-it's okay.

My family really doe's love you,Alejandra. I can tell,your part of our family.

You-You really think so?

Of course.

Caressing her cheek gently,she felt the affection from him as he stared at her when he leaned over her way.

Closing her eye's,she knew she was going to receive a kiss,but,just when their lip's were about to touch,someone ruined the moment.

Now,now. Save that for the Honeymoon.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Dan Mendibles.

The teenage girl opened her eye's,exclaiming a little loud,while Christopher's eye's wided a bit when the two teenager's saw Dan a few feet away from them.

D-Dad! How long was he here? I didn't hear him at all,i got so caught in the moment,i didn't even notice.

H-Hi,Mr. Mendibles. Well,this is awkward. How are you doing today?

I'm doing quite fine,but,please,call me Dan.

The young man smiled,walking up to the two.

I heard My Son asked you to Prom. Dan stared at the two with a soft smile. It's about time he finally asked you,i was going to ask him when he'll be able to pop the question.

Oh,y-yes. He-He did,i was wondering when he would ask me,but,i wanted to wait until he was ready when the right moment would come. The long wait was worth it.

Alejandra smiled genuinely at Christopher as he couldn't help,but,smile back in return.

I'm telling you,she's a keeper. Dan replied softly with a wink as The Dream Couple were a blushing mess. So,when are you going to ask for her hand in marriage?

Oh,my God,Dad! Are you and Mom serious about that?! We're in High School,we're-we're too young for marriage!

So? Love is love,i have a feeling you two will end up getting married one day,or maybe,someday,and when that right time come's,we'll know for sure.

Alejandra just stood there,blushing bashfully as the young man chuckled,unlocking the front door,making his way into the house,the door closing from behind.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The two teenager's were alone once again and standing side by side,facing each other,they stared at each other,speechless by what just happened.

I-I'm so sorry you had to hear all of that. Christopher was more embarrassed than she was. My parent's can be this way sometime's.

Oh,n-no,your good. My parent's at the exact same way,at least they don't embarrass you in public. I never knew Christopher's parent's liked me so much,i guess they really do want us to get married someday. Well,we are young,after all. There's no way that we could get married at a young age,but,everybody seem's to get married at that young age,though. I alway's thought that i would get married probably when i'm in my early twentie's,i know My Older Sister will be the first one to get married since she's the Oldest. It's alway's the first born,typical. We better head to work or else,we'll be late.

Y-Yeah,your right.

The Dream Couple went their separate way's,grabbing their thing's before heading off to work today.

Christopher Mendibles.

I never knew being embarrassed by your own family can make you so anxious.

Why were my parent's acting like that today?

Do they..really think that i might marry Alejandra someday?

If so,they would be over the moon if that were to happen because that's what i want.

I want to marry the love of my life and that person just so happen's to be her,My Alejandra,Your My Rain.

Alejandra Cloud.

The next day,it was Tuesday,and Prom was only three day's away.

The more i wait for Prom,the more i'm counting the day's by how much time i have with Christopher before he move's.

I've only got a little more time with him before we part way's and say goodbye,i don't want that to happen.

No,i can't let this happen.

He mean's everything to me,i can't make the one good thing that make's me truly happy leave me for the rest of my life.

Everyone call's us The Dream Couple,our love is stronger than anyone else's love,and the bond that we share is something that cannot be broken,not break,but,it will soon begin to crack,and crumble by the time June arrive's as i'll be unhappy without him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 13 35
[STILL WRITING] Sky. A seventeen year old girl whom is VERY smart and talented. She always gets A's in tests and with her extra time she has singing...
29.9K 1.4K 49
[COMPLETED] Indigo always had problems, but when her father committed murder-suicide against her mother, she had trouble keeping those problems under...
60.1K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...