After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.

144 7 0
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 4015.]]

She was as beautiful as the moon.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

Dude,how long are you going to stand there like a goof,and ask her out to Prom?

Wednesday was here and the two teenage boy's were at The Crimson Twilight,while Selene was in the girl's restroom.

Christopher was standing right in front of the table,a heavy sigh leaving his mouth when he had no idea on how to ask his Girlfriend to Prom since it was next week.

I don't know,okay? Christopher whispered softly,not wanting anyone else to hear their conversation. Prom is coming and i still can't ask her just yet. It's not that hard to ask a girl to Prom,i want My Girl to be happy,and surprised by the time i ask her.

And why not? It's not that hard to do,all you have to do is go up to her,and ask. It's as simple as that.

Easy for you to say...

What did you say?

I'm sorry,Aiden. I guess the reason why i haven't asked her to Prom is because there's a lot going with me at the moment,i just wish that this wasn't happening,but,it is. Once i graduate High School,i'll be leaving everyone,and everything behind...

Chris--

Shaking his head a little,the teenage boy forced a smile on his face,assuring Aiden that everything was fine.

I want to ask Alejandra out to Prom and it has to be perfect,i want it to be very important.

Whatever float's your boat. Aiden shrugged with a smile. Ally will like it no matter what you do,but,you better not do anything to hurt My Daughter.

Daughter,what the Hell are you talking about? You two aren't even related.

Yeah,but,Ally's like a Daughter to me,and i'm her Father. Somebody's gotta keep an eye out on her and that's what i'm doing,i already know you two did the dirty deed,anyway.

And you don't approve me dating her?

I do,it's because i like you,and your a safe boy.

Uhh,thank you?

No prob,Bob. As long as your using protection,your good.

That's..a little too late for that.

Christopher turned to look to see if Alejandra was around and that there was no sign of her,he figured that she was probably in the back of the kitchen.

So,are you,and Selene going to Prom together?

Mmm,hmm,we sure are. Aiden smiled. Every year,whenever Prom would be at school,we would alway's go to it together. We didn't go to them as a couple,we only went to them since we're friend's. That's what all friend's do together,right?

Yes,of course. I think it's very sweet that you two go to Prom together every year as friend's. I still don't understand why those two aren't a couple and yet,they love each other as friend's,and friend's only. I guess it never worked out between the two of them or something. I still can't believe we're going to be graduating together,it feel's like only yesterday we knew each other,but,it only happened a few month's ago.

Once we graduate together,Selene will be throwing a Graduation Party,and i'm going to be taking a lot of picture's for us all to remember the special occasion.

Once the party will be over,i'll be gone,and moving away with my family...Alejandra will be all alone and lonely without me,but,i know that i can count all of my friend's to be there for her since..i won't. I just..wish that there was some way where i can be with her...I'm kinda surprised that my parent's haven't even asked me about Prom,though. I wonder..do they already know about it or not? I guess i'll find out sooner or later.

Ohh,i'm pretty sure that they do know about it or not. Their probably waiting for you to tell them.

You..might be right,My Mom can be a bit..embarrassing at time's,but,she love's me,after all. That's how all parent's are,they want their child to be happy,and to be loved. My parent's love Alejandra,she's the perfect girl for me since she make's me happy,and i love her so much,she mean's everything to me. It's stupid,but,i had everything planned right after we graduate.

You did?

Yes,right after we graduate High School,i wanted to spend my Summer vacation with Alejandra,and once Summer would be over,we would..have gone to College together. We know's,we might live in a house together,spend our life together,and once we would graduate College,i-i would..propose to her,we would get married,and have a family of our very own...That was it,this is what i wanted from Alejandra all along,but,now,i don't think i will because..i'll be losing her...

Aiden stared at Christopher as no word's were coming out of his mouth,but,it made him smile by the kind gesture by how much Alejandra meant to him.

That's-- Aiden began to say. Wow.

I-I'm sorry.

What are you sorry for? There's no need for you to be sorry when you have your whole life planned to be with the one that you truly love,it's so sad,yet,touching all at the same time. I really don't like what your parent's are doing,but,their only thinking about their children,and doing what's best for them.

I know,i get what you mean. Part of me blame's my parent's for doing this since i won't be with Alejandra and part of me doesn't because their only doing this for their children. If i were in their shoe's,i would have done the same thing. That's just how life is,we have it planned,while unexpected thing's alway's have to get in the way to tend whenever your in a good place or happy. I was in a good place and i am happy,but,it's going to be taken away from me now.

What are you two talking about?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

S-Selene! How long has she been standing there? She was so quiet,i didn't even hear her.

Christopher was a bit startled,seeing her standing there,staring at the two,taking her seat at the table across from her Bestie.

That's my name. Selene smiled and then,she stared at the two with a raised eyebrow. What were you two talking about?

Chris and i were talking about school,and a,i told him he need's to ask Ally to Prom before it's too late.

He is right,though. Prom is coming,how come you haven't asked her yet?

I-I'm waiting for the right moment to a-ask her,i want it to be perfect.

Honey, nobody's perfect,and she's probably waiting for you to ask her,anyway. Who know's,maybe,she'll ask you to Prom.

No,that can't happen. Selene--

Let me guess,you want me to ask her? I don't mind,but,i won't tell her that you'll be asking her.

Thank you,your a life saver! Don't worry,i'm going to be asking her to Prom. I promise. I just need to wait at the right moment to ask her when the right time come's.

You better,you'll never know that someone else might ask her.

When Aiden said this,Christopher thought about it,and shaking his head in disbelief,he knew that nobody else could ask his Girlfriend to Prom.

And why would you think that?

For one thing,what if Dominic asked her to Prom? Aiden asked so suddenly. First of all,he like's her,and since he's been around her,there might be a chance that he'll make his move to ask her out.

Yeah,right. What if Aiden's right? What if Dominic really doe's ask Alejandra to Prom? If Dominic really did ask My Girl to Prom,she would reject him right off the bat. I'm getting a little annoyed by him,i don't like it whenever he's alone with her. I find it..unsettling,i don't trust him,either.

I guess it is true. Skinny guy's like big girl's,after all.

Selene rolled her eye's by Aiden's remark,but,he was right,though.

Not all guy's like big girl's. Selene informed. Guy's like a girl for who they are and not for who they aren't,is that why you fell for Ally,Chris?

Yes,i love her just the way that she is. Inside and out,she's not like these..kind's of girl's who put's on fake nail's,putting makeup on,or wearing wig's. No,Alejandra is different from those girl's,she has her own natural beauty. Selene,i like for who you are,too. You have beauty and style to go with whatever kind of outfit that you wear,you got it.

Aww,thank you,Chris.

The teenager smiled at her and then,a sigh right after.

Since school is almost over,i want to do something special for Alejandra before i move,but,i have no idea on what to do. Don't get me wrong,i have a lot of place's in mind to go,but,it'll be our last time ever being alone together. I feel bad that i won't be spending Summer with My Girl since i'll be moving. I was hoping i could talk to my parent's about this,they might agree to it or not. I mean,my parent's,and Alejandra's parent's want us to spend much time as possible before the move.

Even if your parent's do agree,which,they will,what did you have in mind? Aiden asked out of curiosity. I have a feeling that i might know where you wanna take her.

Christopher's cheek's started to turn a little Red,standing there,not saying anything.

I-i might have a place in mind on where to take her,i just don't know if our parent's will let us go or not. B-Beside's,not only is Prom coming,Alejandra's Birthday is coming,too. This will be my first time ever celebrating her Birthday and after what she did for mine,i want her's to be important,and special because she deserve's it.

Uhh,Chris? Selene turned to face him. You do realize that Graduation Day is on Alejandra's Birthday,right?

Wait,it is?

Yes,it's all over the school website. So,there's two thing's happening at the end of the month of May. Alejandra's Birthday and of course,Graduation Day,too. Oh,i know! Since i'll be throwing The Graduation Party,we can also throw her Birthday Party,too!

Are you sure--?

Yes,i'm sure. All i need to do is ask her parent's about it,i know for sure that they'll like that idea. Don't you agree?

Aiden nodded his head in agreement and Christopher thought that it was a great idea,after all.

Okay,then,it's settled. We'll go with my plan.

And Chris will be the one to distract her,while we get everything ready. Aiden added with a confident smile. It isn't that hard,right?

No,it's not. Heh,it's funny. When i took Alejandra to the beach,i put a blindfold on her when she had no idea where i was taking her. After when i took it off,her smile was so big,i remember that day so very well...We ate,laughed,talked,and then,i asked her if she wanted to be My Girlfriend,and she was going to ask me if i wanted to be her Boyfriend. I feel like we really do understand each other,i get her,she get's me. It's like we were really meant to be,she's my first love,and my other half. Nobody can ever replace her because there's no one else who can be just like her,she really is the one for me.

Aiden and Selene both smiled warmly,staring at their friend by how much Alejandra truly mean's to him.

The Beautiful Rain has come my way.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Dream Couple arrived back home and walking up to her house,the two were now facing each other since they were about to go their separate way's for the night as tomorrow is a new day.

Are you okay? Christopher stared at her. You look a bit exhausted today.

O-Oh,you've noticed? I'm sorry to worry you,my body has been hurting a bit lately,but,i'll be fine. He has such a caring heart. I'm sorry to worry you so much...

I have every right to be worried,i am your Boyfriend,after all. I think it would be best if you take a break from work.

Chris,it's okay. I don't mind at all,i like helping people,and i'll do whatever i can to help those who need me. I guess you can say i get it from My Granny's side of the family,she'll do whatever she can to help.

She's so caring and sweet,she'll do anything for those in need of help. Don't do too much,okay?

Okay,i promise.

He leaned over as the two gave each other a quick kiss on the lip's,parting way's.

Alejandra Cloud And Alicia Cloud.

I'm home.

Locking the front door behind,the teenager let out a sigh,exhausted,and tired after a hard day at work today.

Welcome back,Little Sis. Alicia greeted with a smile. You look beat.

You can say that again,i'm so tired,i feel like going to bed early tonight.

The Older Sibling began to follow her Little Sister and wondering what this was all about,Alejandra walked into her bedroom,while Alicia was standing by the doorway.

What?

The teenager sat down on her bed,staring across the room toward's her Oldest Sibling.

Why are you looking at me like that? What's going on with her? Did something happen?

Ohh,i don't know. Alicia smiled from ear to ear. A little birdie told me that Prom is coming toward's your school.

Oh,yeah. I completely forgotten about that. How did you know about that?

Granny and Mom were talking about it,i guess they want to do something in order to help you.

Ugh,i was hoping they wouldn't know about it,but,of course,they would find out about it sooner than later. Every year wherever Prom would come,they would want me to get my hair,and nail's done. They never even asked me what i want,they alway's want what they want,i'm sick of it.

I know what you mean,i hate those fake nail's,and wig's.

Doesn't Granny or Mom love me the way that i am?

Of course,they do. They just want what's best for you,don't you want to look Beautiful on your special night?

I do,but,i have true,natural,beauty. I love myself the way that i am without fake hair and wig's,makeup,or putting on those fake nail's. This,this is the real me. The real me that Christopher fell in love with.

Alicia agreed,nodding her head,a gentle smile on her face as Alejandra looked down.

Speaking of Prom,has Christopher asked you yet?

Oh,no-no,he-he..hasn't. Alejandra stuttered nervously,fiddling with her finger's. He hasn't..asked me out to..Prom yet,i don't mind waiting--

Are you crazy? What's taking him so long to ask you?

Sis,it's fine. We've both been busy with school and of course,work,he's got a lot on his plate at the moment,anyway. He'll be..moving soon and that's..probably the reason why..he hasn't..asked me to Prom just yet...I don't mind waiting,really,i don't. It's just..he's..going through a lot as it is on his plate at the moment,and i don't want to be that kind of Girlfriend who annoy's or bother's her Boyfriend. At least i'm being a good Girlfriend by giving him the space that he need's,i'm not doing anything wrong of the sort. I can't believe i'll be graduating High School in a few week's,it feel's like only yesterday that i was a Freshmen,expect,i'm now a Senior. I'll be moving on up to College to become a somebody.

You are a somebody,My Little Sister.

Smiling by that,Alejandra knew what her Sister meant.

I'll let you get some rest.

Okay,goodnight.

Alejandra Cloud.

Alicia closed the bedroom door gently,the teenage girl was was laying on her back in bed,staring right up at the ceiling,thinking to herself.

I hope Christopher doe's ask me to Prom,i really want to go with him since it will be our last year in school as Senior's. I wonder how he'll ask me?

Turning to her right side,she stared across the room to the balcony window,thinking about how her Boyfriend will ask her to Prom.

I know he won't ask me if we're in school,he probably doesn't want a crowd watching us. I know i wouldn't since..i can't stand that and the fact that i don't like random stranger's staring at me,it make's my Anxiety go up a little. Will he ask me at The Diner? No,he wouldn't. That isn't like him to do that of the sort. All eye's would be on us yet again if that were to happen and like i said,i don't like random people staring at me because how do i know if their judging me secretly? I wouldn't know for sure if they are or not.

Closing her eye's by resting them,she thought about Christopher as his Cute smiling face came across her mind.

Christopher...

.
.
.

Christopher Mendibles And Daniel Mendibles.

Oh,hey.

The teenager heard his Brother's voice and walking right past him,The Oldest Sibling sighed by Christopher's behavior.

How long are you going to be this way? You can't stay mad at me forever.

Daniel,i don't have time for you,and your negativity toward's me,and My Girlfriend. Christopher informed,walking through the hallway,opening his bedroom door. You said what you meant and by how you are,you sure are honest with your true feeling's.

Chris,look--

The teenager stood by his bedroom,while his Older Brother was behind him in the hallway.

I'm sorry,okay? Daniel rubbed his hand on the back of his head. I know what i said was awful and i never meant to hurt you,and your Girlfriend,but,i wanted to tell our parent's by how felt about all of this. I'm just sick of moving around here and there,i know your tired of it,too.

Of course,i am. I'm sick and tired of moving around,trying to get used to new place's,and surrounding's,you don't know what it's like to be the new kid in school,either. Nobody..ever gave me a chance since i was new in school and i thought that..this would be our final chance to finally have a home,a place for us to stay forever,and ever,but,unexpected thing's alway's have to happen,doesn't it? That's just..how life is,we don't know what we last expect in life until it happen's,and that we face the matter no matter how complicated or hard it is,i know we can face it together. I should blame our parent's for what their doing,but,i can't because their not only doing this to think of themselve's,their doing it for their children...

Daniel stared at Christopher in disbelief,the way how he was speaking.

He was being honest and speaking the truth by how mature he really is.

I have to face the matter by moving and even if i have to leave everyone,and everything behind,i have-- Christopher began to say,staring down at the ground,his throat feeling a little tight. I..can't,i can't do it...I can't say what i have to say because..if i say it,not only will she break,but,i'll break,too...You got your wish,you get to stay here with your Girlfriend,while mine will be all alone once again...I hope your happy.

Opening the door to his bedroom,the teenager stepped in,closing the door behind as Daniel stood in the hallway,all alone as a hurtful look was on his face.

Christopher Mendibles.

Why?

The teenager was laying on his back in bed,a sad frown upon his face as he sniffed softly.

Why can't i ever find a place to belong? Why can't i have a place to stay?

He thought about all of the memorie's he shared with everyone as he thought about the memorie's he even shared with his Girlfriend,too.

Alejandra...

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The next day,Thursday,the two teenage girl's were in P.E. class,sitting on the bleacher's together.

Man,i'm so tired today. Alejandra yawned softly,stretching a little. I'm glad that i don't have to go to work today,i need a break by how hard i'm working,anyway.

I know what you mean.

Selene had to talk to Alejandra for Christopher in case if she was going to ask her Boyfriend to Prom or not.

She knew that talking to her friend was going to be easy since she has no idea of what's going on.

Did you hear that Brad and Johanna are going to Prom together? Selene asked so suddenly,trying to start off the conversation to an easy start. I heard that Brad was the one who asked Johanna to Prom.

Really? I did hear the girl's at The Crimson Twilight talking about Prom,i don't understand why Johanna doesn't date Brad,it's pretty obvious that those two have a thing for each other.

Heh,yeah,your right. I also heard that Dawn,Luna,and Persephone would be going to be Prom together as friend's. Do you..find it odd that a girl would ask a guy out to Prom?

Alejandra scrunched up her face a little by what Selene had just said when she turned to face her.

I find it very odd. Alejandra agreed with her. It should be the guy to ask a girl out to Prom,no girl would ever do that. Say for instance,wouldn't it be strange for a girl to propose to her Boyfriend?

I-- Yes,it would. Huh,that was easier than i thought. Yeah,your right.

Christopher still hasn't asked me to Prom yet,should i be worried?

What? No,of course,not. Why do you ask?

I don't know,i figured that since he's got a lot going on at the moment,it could be the real reason why he hasn't asked me. I don't want to annoy or bother him,so,i wanted to leave him alone for the time being. Don't get me wrong,i know he's going to ask me since..we are a couple,and that we're dating,i don't mind waiting.

He has been a bit busy here and there,i know he'll ask you to Prom real soon.

Nodding her head,the teenage girl turned to look away,watching everyone playing Basketball as her eye's were on Christopher.

Selene is right,i know Christopher is going to ask me to Prom soon. I think he's just waiting for the right time to tell me because he probably want's it to be important and special to me,he really doe's have a caring heart. He's the best Boyfriend that i've ever had,well,he's my first Boyfriend. He make's me so happy,i bet he doesn't even know that at all,doe's he? I wonder..doe's he feel the exact same way as i do or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
15.3K 132 47
http://youtu.be/evrDr_uiHEM Serena meet JC Caylen as a fan girl and they quickly fell in love! Based on true events every time something bad happens...
558K 20.6K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...