After The Rain.

Af AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... Mere

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 51: Raining.

157 8 0
Af AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 5836.]]

I remember every word you told me. I can't stop thinking about it.

Alejandra Cloud.

"Diiiiing!"

Wednesday rolled by and once the bell rang,school was over for the day.

The teenage girl was seated at her desk,putting her book's into her backpack,knowing she was still going to be busy later on.

Monday evening,she called Medical Wishful,booking an appointment to see her Therapist to talk about her problem's,and by the time she'll be done talking,she was also going to be working at The Crimson Twilight with her Boyfriend.

Do i have everything i need before i go?

Checking inside her backpack,she checked inside,seeiging that everything was there.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Hey,Baby.

Exclaiming softly,turning to the left,she saw that her Boyfriend was standing right by her.

He stared down,while she stared up right at him when The Dream Couple didn't notice that their teacher,Mrs. Rios was staring at the two with a genuine smile.

She was smiling by their innocence and how young they were to be in love.

I'm sorry,i didn't mean to scare you. Christopher apologised. Are you ready to go?

He sure is sneaky enough to come on up and scare you,i think a bell would do some good if he approached or came my way. It's okay,your good. I haven't told him yet that i made an appointment to go see my Therapist and since i see them today,i still haven't told him. I'm ready.

Getting up from her seat,The Dream Couple said their goodbye's to their teacher,and began to walk into the evhooo hallway.

There were a few teenager's out,knowing that they were that happy to get out of school since this place itself is Hell to them.

The Dream Couple were walking side by side,close to one another when eventually,she had to tell him about her appointment.

U-Um,Christopher?

Hmm? Christopher turned his head,giving her attention,while the two continued to walk. It look's like she want's to tell me something,but,what? Doe's she..want to finally to have a heart to heart talk with me? I know that we haven't been ourselve's lately since..i..told her that i'll be moving in two month's and i want us to talk about this matter or else,someone might get hurt. Well,it's a little too late for that,is it? Is..everything okay,Alejandra.

The two stopped walking all of a sudden and standing in the empty hallway,they were facing each other when he noticed something.

She was staring at him,the way how she way she did it,he saw the serious look on her face when he didn't know what she had to say,but,he waited.

Waited for her to finally come out of her shell to talk about the matter that she's been avoiding when he in fact,wanted to talk about this to see what their relationship is at right now.

Christopher,i-i know we haven't..been..ourselve's lately,and..i really don't like how the silent treatment that we're giving each other-- Alejandra started to say,fiddling with her finger's,her eye's were now down on the ground. I really don't like how we are by not saying anything and..i hate it,i'm trying my best to break out of this. I..made an appointment to go see my Therapist today and i only did this because..maybe,they could..possibly help me?

A bit baffled with bewilderment,the teenage boy was a bit stunned that his Girlfriend made an appointment to go see her Therapist,and to him,this change's everything.

You did? Christopher asked,a bit dumbfounded,trying to process his word's,shaking his head,trying to snap out of it as a smile began to form. This change's everything,this will be perfect. If she goe's to talk to her Therapist about what's been going on,she might be able to come to her sense's,we'll talk about the matter,and of course,our relationship. Are you sure you want to do this? I want her to do this,she was the one who booked herself an appointment,and..she might want to get the help that she need's. I just..want us to talk again like how we used to before this all happened...

Yes,i do. I-I want to do this,i'm sorry if i didn't tell you about this sooner. I was embarrassed to tell him about this because..i didn't want him to think that i was weak when i know..that i'm not. I'm weak for not being able to talk about..Christopher moving away because..it break's my heart that we won't be together,we won't go to College together,either,and not being able to be by his side,i can't--!

Alejandra?

The teenage girl broke out of her thought's and staring up right at him,she brushed off the emotion's by how her feeling's were getting the way of thing's.

I-I'm okay. Alejandra's voice cracked a little,but,she tried to hide it with a forced smile. I-I'm sorry if i made an appointment without telling you..

He saw the forced smile on her face and frowning right by it,he brushed it off with a small smile.

No,it's okay. No,it's not okay. The way how she pretend's that everything's okay,i don't like it. I can see it,i can see..everything. We better go,we don't want you to be late. Let's go.

Wrapping his arm around her,The Dream Couple were walking close together,leaving out of the school building,and making their way to the parking lot.

Whatever Alejandra has to talk to her Therapist about,i hope it work's. I want her to know that i'll be there to help support her no matter what,she probably already know's that by now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since The Dream Couple had a few hour's before heading to work,they had enough time to make it,but,in the meantime,Alejandra was going to her appointment to go see her Therapist.

The car drive was silent as alway's,the two pretty much didn't say anything when Christopher had hoped that this appointment might change everything.

After about a few minute's,the car was parked in the parking lot,and turning the engine off,he turned,looking toward's to her side.

Thank you for driving me,i really appreciate it.

Your welcome,i'd do anything for you.

I-I know.

The two were quiet for a few second's and breaking the silence,she spoke up,realising that he had to wait for her.

U-Um,you don't..have to wait for me. Alejandra stuttered,looking to the side. I don't--

Is it okay if i can wait for you? I'll only be in the waiting room.

I-I guess so,i don't want you..waiting..that..long...

While trying to form the word's that were possibly coming out of her mouth,he leaned over,giving her a kiss.

Alejandra.

Ch-Christopher.

Eye's widen by this interaction,she slowly started to close her eye's,kissing him right back.

The Dream Couple felt their lip's upon one another,kissing in sync,while her head was a little tilted as he came much close.

It's been a while since we were last intimate,i'm..starting to crave his taste and needing,no,wanting him more,and more...

Smirking into the kiss,he could hear her moaning softly,his tongue began to slip into his lover's mouth.

Christopher--

Moaning his name,she felt his tongue starting to slip in her,and then,both of her leg's were closed a bit tight together by how hot this was starting to become.

Alejandra...

Moaning her name,he left hand started to reach out toward's her chest,he started caressing,rubbing her left breast as she was licking,and sucking his tongue in a heated manner.

Their bodie's were starting to turn up the temperature,their needing,and wanting of each other grew,they couldn't take it anymore.

Ah!

The first one to pull away from the kiss was the teenage girl and blushing quite a bit,she looked to the right side,avoiding his gaze,while he sat there,staring at her,breathing a bit hard as she was too,was breathless.

Wh-What happened just now? I-I'm sorry,i-i need to..h-head inside. What the Hell did we do just now? He-He kissed me,that's what!

Rubbing her leg's together slowly,she began to breathe normally again,and hearing her,he agreed as the two got out of the car,and started to make their way toward's the front door's of the building.

Alejandra,i-- Christopher started to say,his cheek's were a bit Red. I'm sorry,i-i didn't mean to--

I-It's fine,Christopher. There's no need for you to apologise,i..kinda wanted you to..keep going. It has been a while since we've been intimate,i don't really mind it at all,really.

Blushing still,he nodded his head,and then,he walked up the door,opening it wide enough for his Girlfriend to enter.

Thanking him,she walked inside,he followed behind,and that the door closed on it's own.

Alejandra signed her name on the clipboard and once she was in,she walked over,taking a seat right next to her Boyfriend.

Sighing with relief,he reached over,holding her hand as she smiled a little,their hand's were intertwining,they never let go.

The Dream Couple rested their hand on the side of the chair and looking down,she stared at their hand holding when a gentle smile started to cross her face.

Looking her way,he saw the smile on her face,and smiling right by,he liked what he was seeing since it has been a while for his Girlfriend to smile.

What are you smiling about? Christopher asked in a teasing way. I haven't seen her smile in day's,i think she's starting to come around.

Nothing. Whenever we're like this,it make's me think of all on the memorie's that i have shared with him together. They really..mean a lot to me,i wonder if he know's about that? He probably doe's.

Come on,i wanna know what your thinking~

Starting to blush bashfully,she was about to open her mouth when suddenly,someone interrupted the two.

"Alejandra Cloud? Their ready to see you now?"

Oh,th-thank you.

Standing up from her seat,The Dream Couple slowly let go of each other's hand,and staring up at her,he gave her a soft smile.

I'll be right here,okay?

Okay,i'll be back soon.

With the nod of his head,he understood,and turning,the teenage girl began to make her way to the room where the session was going to take place.

Once she reached the office door,she stood there,turning her head one last time to glance his way.

They were a few feet away from each other and staring,she waved her hand at him,while,he returned the gesture.

Sighing softly,turning her head to the door once again,her hand reached out,and then,turning the door knob,while opening the door fully,the teenage girl stepped inside of the room as the teenage boy watched the door close on it's own,his Girlfriend now disappeared.

Alejandra Cloud,Glen Thompson,And Nancy Thompson.

It's so good to see you again,Alejandra.

Nancy was the first one to speak and smiling,she watched the teenager take a seat,they all were now facing each other.

It's good to you two as well,i'm so sorry if i called. I hope i wasn't--

You have nothing to apologise. Glen reassured her,his clipboard onto his lap,while he stared at her. It's been a while since you were last here,i have noticed that you of all people booked an appointment to come see us.

Alejandra didn't know what to say and fiddling with her finger's in a nervous manner,she avoided the gaze that he was giving her when his Wife,raised a brow,assuring her Husband to try not to do anything to make the teenager feel uncomfortable or out of the sort.

My apologie's,it was a little unexpected for you to make an appointment to come see us. I take it that there's something you'd like to talk to us about that may have happened?

Again,how do these people know? Can they actually my body language and mind? Seriously,i haven't said anything,not one single word. It's no wonder they became Therapist's to help people out sort their complicated problem's in life,these two know what their doing,and their doing an absolutely good how they take their job very seriously. I-I-- Come on,you can do it. Say something,tell them the truth why your really here. You..could say that,yeah..

Glen continued to stare and then,Nancy was now staring at her,they could tell that their patient had to talk about something.

Th-The last time..that i was here,i was..happy,but,then,i never knew that..these last few month's would be my last...The reason why i booked an appointment to come see you two,i..had to talk to someone about this. I can't..talk to my family or even my friend's about this matter because..it's just so..complicated!

Glen stared at her with a bit of wide eye's,while his Wife was surprised by her declare of how she was bottling up these feeling's.

I don't know what to do,it's..too hard for me to talk to anyone about this,and i know you both might think that i'm overreacting,i might be going through or phase,but,this isn't just something that i go through. Everyone goe's through a lot in life,that's why..we talk about what's going or how we're feeling,i don't know if i can do that or not.

Taking a deep breath,the teenager let it all out,glad that she was able to suppress to what she had just said as the two were quiet,only their eye's were on her.

Will you two please,listen to me?

Still quiet,the two nodded their head's,and seeing their approval of listening,she had to come out to them,telling them everything about what's been going on,and what she'll do.

Whenever your ready,we'll listen.

The young woman spoke up gently to the teenager and adjusting herself in her seat,Alejandra began.

It all happened about a few day's ago-- Alejandra started to say. It was Friday,i suggested to my friend's that we would all hang out after school,but,before that happened,My Boyfriend,and his Mother were acting a bit strange in the morning,and all throughout the whole day,Christopher was still acting the same way that he was this morning. I told my friend's about it and one of them suggested that i should "Get lost" and that way,i would be alone with My Boyfriend to find out why he's been acting strange all day. I just thought that something was going on in his mind and i was right,but,i wish i never have asked him when it was all too late...

Listening to the teenager contently,the young man furrowed his eyebrow's,writing on his clipboard,while the young woman was doing the same as Alejandra continued.

I "Got lost" with My Boyfriend and it was just the two of us,we did what every couple would normally do,spend time together. I was so happy,we were happy,but,then--

The teenager's word's had suddenly trailed off and staring straight ahead,she didn't know if she could talk about the next thing that's been bothering her,but,she had to do this in order to get this off her chest.

I was..finally able to be alone with Christopher and after we were all on our own,i was the one who confronted him. I couldn't just stand there,pretending that everything was okay when i know for a fact that it wasn't,and after trying to assure him that whatever he had to say,i'll listen as what he said to me next..broke me...

Sighing softly,her throat started to feel a little tight,and with the place of her hand onto her chest,she had to stop in order to not make herself cry for what she's about to say next.

I-I'm sorry..

Are you okay? Nancy asked softly,staring at her with concern. Take as much time as you need,Dear.

Glen stared at Alejandra,he could feel the tension in her by her body language,by how much she's been holding it all in.

He couldn't understand how she have kept this all in her and trying to figure this out,he would find out,eventually.

Nancy didn't know what was going on with Alejandra,either,and she wanted to know because talking about this made the teenager look so upset,she felt bad for her.

My..Boyfriend told me that..he'll..be moving in two month's...I did it,i finally did it. Now,the hard part is..talking about it. When he said those word's to me,i was..heartbroken...I felt so broken,empty,it was as though my heart had fallen,and shattered to the ground,the million's of piece's couldn't be fixed,nor repaired as i became numb...

Staring down at the ground,the teenage girl didn't say anything else as the young man,and woman stared at her,then,they stared at each other by what they had just heard from their patient.

.
.
.

The teenager didn't say a word and continuing to stare at the ground,Glen cleared his throat,bringing back Alejandra's attention.

Looking at the two,the teenager had the look of concern,wondering what her Therapist's were going to say to her next when one of them spoke.

We're so sorry that this happened recently,we truly are-- Nancy began to apologise. It appear's to me that your awfully close with your Boyfriend,Christopher,yes?

With the nod of her head,that's all that Alejandra could say by paying attention to what they had to say.

They call it Puppy Love,you are are so close,your inseparable with each other,your love is more stronger than anyone else's love. I think it's very sweet,they say first love doesn't happen or your first love will forever be your's,yet,you remind me of myself when i was your age. I was head over heel's in love with Glen and since then,we became close,we got closer,and then,well,you pretty much know the rest.

Smiling warmly,Alejandra knew what she was talking about,and Glen smiling by the thought of it,he held his pen,side eyeing his Wife without her knowing as his eye's went back to his patient.

The way how Nancy spoke about her Husband,i can tell how much she truly love's him. I too,feel the exact same way with my lover. I don't know what their going to say to me next and whatever it is,i know i'll have to listen when i know..it'll only hurt me more than it already is toward's the end...

Alejandra,i understand how you feel,and we might be able to help you,but,knowing about this matter,it may be complicated. Glen said softly,speaking out the truth. It will also be difficult and hard the most,i hope you know that.

I-- Y-Yes,Sir. I-I do..

We understand that your Boyfriend will be moving in about a few month's,two month's to be exact--

He doesn't need to rub it in,i know it's your job to help me,but,you don't need to bring it up like that..

I can see how much you love Christopher and that he mean's everything to you-- Are you scared to let him go because you'll be all alone again?

Hearing this from Glen,the teenager had the look of confusion forming onto her face when he,and she made direct eye contact.

What doe's he mean by that? I'm confused,what..do you mean by that?

When your Biological Father left,he promised your Mother that he would come back,but,he didn't.

I-I don't see why this has anything to do with-- W-Wait,what is he talking about?

Are you scared that if you let go of Christopher,he might not come back to you just like how your Father promised your Mother?

Eye's widening by this,the teenager was frozen in place,still seated in her chair,while his piercing eye's were staring at her's.

It appear's to me that you don't want him to leave because your scared that he'll break his promise to you just how your Father broke his promise to your Mother,your too attached to him,your so close,yet,you want him all to yourself when i know the real reason why.

Glen-- Nancy's voice was a bit stern,a grown forming on her face,not liking this one bit,and she knew that her Husband was only doing his job,he didn't have to say it like this. I don't like how he's talking to Alejandra like this and the way how she's staring at him,i know that he's correct about everything that he's been saying. I can't interrupt this talk because he need's to tell her the truth as this will break her down.

Shaking a little all of a sudden,the teenager continued to stare into his eye's,and as her eye's were staring to get a little wet,she didn't dare look away.

I-I just--

The word's coming out of the teenager's mouth were trying to come out,but,couldn't by the realization of what Glen was trying to say to her.

Your afraid to be alone,your too scared to admit that to yourself,yet,you pretend to be fine when the real truth is,your not. Glen sighed with a sad look by how his patient was staring at him,while he looked down at him clipboard,going through some of the paper's. I'm sorry,Alejandra. I think that you may have Abandonment Issue's,everyone in life goe's through this in life. People who come into their life and whenever that person leave's their life by the fake promise's that they break,end up not breaking that person,but,hurting,and not letting you trust no one because you think that they'll do the same thing what the fake person had promised them.

Without realising this,tear's started to roll down Alejandra's eye's,and looking down,she didn't want them seeing her cry.

The young woman stood up from her seat,grabbed the box of tissue's off of the table,walked over,and held it out to her patient.

Alejandra looked up and seeing Nancy smiling gently,she thanked the young woman,taking the box of tissue's to clean her face off as she returned back to her right next to her Husband.

I'm sorry,i didn't mean to say it like that--

It's okay. Alejandra reassured the young man. I know your doing your job. It is his opinion,after all,and yet,he read me. He read me so easily,anyone can understand what i'm going through. Although,i hate to admit this to myself,but,he's right. I am scared to let Christopher go because he might break his promise to me,he told me that he wouldn't,but,the way that i see thing's more clearly,the promise he did promise to me will soon break...I guess you caught me,huh? I guess..you are right about what you said,after all...

Glen and Nancy stared at Alejandra,who was seated in her chair,the fake smile om her face when she sighed softly.

I know i only have two month's to be with My Boyfriend,i'm afraid,and scared...Alejandra replied,fighting back the tear's once more. I'm afraid he might forget me and move on,he might actually find someone new,and love that person more by how he used to love me. I don't know,i'm just scared that we won't be together anymore,and the fact that this is all happening,i..had..everything planned out before we graduate High School together. We would go to College together,we would still be working at The Diner where we work,we might end up living together,maybe-- I'm..stupid,why did i think that this would happen? I had all of this planned out and yet,nothing is going my way,is it? And..we-we would..graduate College and possibly,get married,have a family of our own,and love happily ever after until i die,until we die...I guess none of this is ever going to happen now,i can't live a future without him. I just..want to be there for him,i want to be by his side,but,now,i can't...

The teenager was quiet and staying silent to herself,Glen knew that his patient wouldn't talk more about this since it was upsetting to her.

It's okay,Alejandra. Nancy assured the teenager in a comforting tone of voice. Everything's going to be okay.

Why doe's everyone say that? Not all everything is okay,i'm not okay...I-It's not okay,none of this is okay!

Her heart started to pound a little and trying to control her emotion's,her breathing was starting to increase a little.

Honey,i can see that this is hard for you,but,in order for this to work,you have to talk to Christopher about this,and how you feel. Let him know what's going on,he might feel the same way,too,you probably don't know it. Sit down with him and talk about everything,unbottle those feeling's that you've bottled up,and express what you have to say,and if he understand's,he'll let you know.

Alejandra looked up,hearing every word what the young woman was saying when she knew that she was right.

She's right,i do have to talk to Christopher about this,we need to..have a long talk about all of this,but,nobody doesn't understand just how hard this is not just for him,but,for me...I need to talk to him before he move's,our relationship could be at stake or not. We may not..be together or who know's,a long distance relationship doesn't normally work out,anyway. Everybody..know's that..I know..i have to..talk to Christopher about him moving,nobody..just doesn't understand that this is complicated and hard to talk about because..i'm..scared to let him go...I don't know what will happen betweens us,we might not break up,we'll probably have a long distance relationship,i'm not even sure because i can't predict,nor see the future,but,when i think about it,i feel as though i'm in a dream,expect,i'm not. A future without him in my life is nothing...

Taking a deep breath and letting it all out,she felt like she had expressed by how by she was feeling.

I want him to be happy and he really doe's make me happy,but,if i let him go,i'll break...I know he'll do the same,too. Our love is stronger than anyone else,we really are soulmate's as we were made for each other. I know,it's silly of me to think this,but,i don't care what anyone say's.

It's okay to feel this way,it's completely normal. Nancy smiled,touched by the teenager's word's. I'm glad she was able to talk about this,i could feel,and sense the bottled up feeling's that she's been holding in. Letting go of someone is really hard,it's like you'll die,fall apart when the piece's break as you'll remain hold. Not all relationship's work,but,some do. What i'm trying to say is that you need to do what's best for you,but,if i were you,Alejandra,i would talk to Christopher about this. That way,you'll see what will happen in the relationship,and see where thing's will take you.

I understand what she mean's,i get it. I guess..i might as well talk to Christopher about this,it's..for the best. I-I understand. Oh,Christopher. I know once we'll have this talk,i don't know how he'll react to it.

After talking to her Therapist's about this,the teenage girl stood by the door,opening it a little.

Thank you so much for hearing me out and listening. I hope i wasn't annoying or a bothersome to you both.

It's no trouble at all and of course,you weren't. Nancy reassured her. If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to,you know where to find us.

Nodding her head in agreement,the young man cleared his throat,catching,the teenager's attention.

I'm really sorry for making you cry. Glen apologised sincerely. I was only doing my job by knowing what the problem is that you've been holding back,i can see how bad it was hurting you.

It's okay,i understand. He was only doing his job,i understand that.

"Platter,platter,platter."

Hearing that familiar noise,Alejandra knew what it was.

Rain,it's Raining outside...I'll let you two know when i'll be booking another appointment,again,thank you so much. You two have a good day.

The young man and young woman waved goodbye,and leaving out of the room,the door closed behind quietly.

Glen Thompson And Nancy Thompson.

Well,that went-- Nancy started,trying to figure out what to say about the session when she turned to her Husband. I was a bit stunned by what you said to her,Honey. Don't you think you were a bit--?

Mean,rude? I know,i shouldn't have said what i said,i was only trying to do my job. I suspect that Alejandra may be going through something that she doesn't even know about,i'm worried that she might--

Sighing with defeat,the young woman could see the distress look on his face and,and walking up,she hugged him from behind.

I can see how much you care about her,it show's.

Feeling his Wife's arm's around him,he couldn't help,but,smile by feeling her smile up against his bare skin.

Alejandra may have Abandonment Issues,i can see that letting go of someone must mean that the person she love's dear,hurt's her. Glen finished his sentence. Her Mother went through the same thing and now,she too,is facing this matter as well. Like Mother,like Daughter,huh?

Yes,your right. I'm quite surprised that she kept this whole thing bottled up,i can tell she's hiding a lot of thing's from us that we don't know about just yet. Baby step's,that's all we're doing by helping her cope by talking out her feeling's,and what she's holding. I want what's best for her,too. She's so kindhearted and strong,i hope that thing's everything will be okay.

I have a feeling we might see her again real soon,we'll do whatever we can to help her.

Continuing to hold her Husband from behind,she smiled once more with closed eye's,and he held her hand in return.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Stepping out of the room,the teenager's walked in through the waiting room,seeing that her Boyfriend was still seated to where he was.

Exclaiming softly,he got up from his seat,and made his way over toward's her as the two were facing each other.

Hey,Baby. Are you okay?

Staring down at her,she stared at his face,and smiling up at him,he was stunned to see her smile so suddenly.

Then,all of a sudden,she wrapped her arm's around him,giving him a gentle hug,while his eye's wided a bit in surprise.

I'm okay. Alejandra assured,holding him.

I don't think i've ever seen her act this way before,whatever she was talking about in that room with her Therapist's,something must have happened that could possibly change her attitude.

Wrapping his arm's around her,he hugged her back,returning the kind gesture.

As The Dream Couple held each other,they were now facing each other once more.

Come on,let's go.

Nodding at him,The Dream Couple were walking side by side,their arm's wrapped around one another's as by the time they stepped outside,it was pouring down Raining when they didn't mind it one bit.

Christopher Mendibles.

When Thursday came,Alejandra seemed to look like she was starting to act like her normal self again,but,only a little bit different.

Whenever her friend's and i would talk to her,she would nod her head or talk right back as if nothing was wrong.

Aiden and Selene could see the change in their friend,and i,of course,didn't ask any question's because i was still waiting for My Girl to come to me if she wanted to talk.

I did want to talk to her,but,i was waiting for her to come to me as i didn't want to ask too many question's,i was only respecting her boundarie's.

That's what all Boyfriend's do,they wait until it's time for their Girlfriend's to come to them so that way,they can talk,and that's what i'm doing.

I would do anything for Alejandra,she really doe's mean a lot to me,i bet she already know's that by now.

My parent's will be coming home soon and by the time they'll be here,so,will be Alejandra's family,too.

That's not the only thing that's making a little anxious,i know that once my parent's will come back home,their probably going to sit Ny Sibling's,and i done,and have a discussion about the whole moving away thing.

I'm still upset about all of this,i wonder if My Sibling's know anything about this or not?

I don't know,they probably don't.

I wonder..what's the whole discussion is going to be about?

What will happen?

Will Alejandra finally talk to me about us?

Will i be able to graduate High School with all of my friend's and be with Alejandra?

All of my answer's will be answered soon enough.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

577 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
559K 20.6K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
273 38 16
Book 1 of the 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 series 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇: The past is what made him change due to lies and uncertainty. He lost the only girl he care...
371K 17.4K 72
Sequal to Bad Boy Abused and She Saved me. This book is written in Liams POV. In his short life Liam has suffered horrendous abuse at home, he was f...