After The Rain.

Oleh AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 46: It Will Rain.

155 9 0
Oleh AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 7814.]]

Kiss me in the rain.

Alejandra Cloud.

It wasn't easy for me to talk to Aiden and Selene about my plan with Christopher over me,it was impossible.

We're usually together with our friend's and i could tell that The Two Bestie's knew i had an idea since i did text them late last night.

So,i had to tell them about my plan on the day of My Boyfriend's Birthday.

We were on a mission,a mission that we cannot fail,a mission that wouldn't possibly be ruined.

Everything has to be right,i want everything to be perfect.

Christopher doesn't seem to suspect a thing,which,is good,but,it wasn't going to be easy to do this mission all on my own as i'll need a little help with my friend's since they'll do anything to help.

Operation,make this the best Birthday ever for Christopher.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

You want us to do what? Aiden asked,staring at Alejandra,tilting his head a little. And what is that you need our help for?

Today,it was April 02,2014 on a Wednesday.

School had ended for the day and Alejandra was finally able to be alone with The Two Bestie's since her Boyfriend had to run back into the classroom because he had forgotten about his notebook.

I need you two to help me plan Christopher's surprise-- Alejandra began to say,fiddling with her finger's in a nervous manner. It's still Christopher's Birthday,right? Well,his Birthday end's at midnight tonight,and i want to do something for him,but,i'm going to need your help. You two will help me,will you?

Girl,of course,we will. I mean,i do owe you since i did drag you coming to that beach party when we were on Spring Break.

Thank you,Selene. Thank you so much.

Wait a second--

The two teenage girl's turned their attention to Aiden,his arm's were crossed over his chest.

How do i know your lying about this? Aiden asked,looking at the two,studying their face's. I remember that little lie you two told when you snuck out to go to that beach party.

Aiden,it's not a lie. I texted you two last night at midnight and i trying to tell you two about my plan that i have,but,i didn't want Christopher hearing this because the surprise will be ruined. That's why i'm telling you two this right now,please,it would mean a lot to me if you helped me out,too.

Okay,okay. I'll help,i know your telling the truth. So,what's the plan of your's?

Just when Alejandra was about to speak up,Selene pointed as the three saw Christopher walking out of the school building.

Christopher's coming! Selene whispered. Text us when you get home,okay?

Okay.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Two Bestie's said their goodbye's and Christopher saw the two leaving as he stood right next to Alejandra with a confused look.

Hey,where are Aiden,and Selene? Christopher asked,turning over to her. Did something happen?

Oh,yeah,something came up. Once we arrive back home,i'm going to need their help. I hope Christopher will be distracted long enough,he can't know anything about this. Are you ready to go?

Mmm,hmm,sorry it took long. I had to get my notebook,My Mom even called me,too.

The Dream Couple began to make their way over toward's the parking lot and holding his arm,while walking right by next to his side,she was listening to everything what he was saying.

Oh,what did she say?

My Mom want's me to get a few thing's from the store,i guess i have to go grocery shopping. You don't mind,do you?

I don't mind at all! Not only did i ask The Two Bestie's to help me,i even told Cynthia about what i had planned for Christopher's Birthday. She thought that my idea was amazing,i'm glad she think's so. I can wait until you get back,don't worry. I need to come up with a lie to get everything ready before he head's back home from the store.

The Dream Couple got into the car and starting up the engine,he began to drive back home,and with a smile on her face,the teenage girl knew that when night would come,Christopher will remember this Birthday for as long as he shall live.

Alejandra Cloud.

Once Christopher had dropped me off home and as planned,he immediately went to the store to go grocery shopping.

By the time i watched the car leave,i texted The Two Bestie's about my plan,and explained everything.

They understood and was able to help as i couldn't be any happier.

Yesterday,i asked My Mom to help me order Christopher a Birthday cake,and as i entered the house,there it was.

The Birthday cake box was laying on the kitchen counter and now,all i had to do was wait until night came so that way,my plan would work.

Not only was The Two Bestie's in on this plan,i even asked Christopher's family if they could help me,and when i told them what i was going to do on My Boyfriend's Birthday,they thought it was the most sweetest thing ever as they agreed to help me out.

I was so glad that they were able to help and now,all i had to do was wait until night fall's,plan everything,and then,bam,this will be the best Birthday surprise ever to forever remember.

The teenage girl looked at the clock on the wall,seeing that it was already almost 3:30pm,and knowing that Christopher would return back home soon,the plan would start in a few more hour's to come.

Standing,she began to put her thing's into a picnic basket,and humming softly,there,on her face was a warm smile.

Smiling,she knew that once night would arrive,soon enough,Christopher would see his surprise.

Heart pounding a little,she began to make her way into her bedroom to change into something that'll make her Boyfriend blush since he loved anything what his Girlfriend would be wearing.

Looking around in her closet,she checked out all of the dresse's,and outfit's that she had,and not being able to find anything,something caught her eye.

Picking up the outfit,she stared at it with a smile,nodding her head in approvement, she decided to go ahead,and wear it for the night.

Slipping off her bedroom shoe's,she put on her dark Brown sandal's,and making sure that everything was in place,everything had to be just right.

Looking at herself in the mirror,she confidently told herself that everything wouod be okay as she believed herself that it would.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christopher Mendibles.

It was so unexpected for My Mom to make me go grocery shopping,i don't mind it,though.

The teenage boy was driving back home and turning a right corner,he had just finished going grocery shopping.

This morning,My Mom made me pancake's since it was my Birthday. My whole family were the only one's who wished me a Happy Birthday,and when i met Alejandra in the morning,she didn't say anything to me at all. It kinda hurted me at first,but,i tried my best to ignore me as it was impossible. Aiden and Selene wished me a Happy Birthday,though..

Almost reaching home,he narrowed his eye's as Alejandra began to cross his mind.

Alejandra...

He gripped the steering wheel a little hard,frowning.

What's going on with you?

The teenager reached home and parking in the driveway to the front of the house,he stopped the engine,while getting out of the car,he began to get the grocerie's out from the backseat.

While he was getting a few bag's,he heard his cellphone going off when he knew that he had received a text message,but,from who?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Sighing,he reached into his pocket,slid his finger to the screen of the phone,and saw he had gotten a text message from Alejandra.

Alejandra?

Opening the text from her,a concerned look was on his face because when he read this message from his Girlfriend,his heart began to shatter.

Alejandra: Hi,Christopher. I don't think i won't be able to be at home by the time you come back. I have to help my Granny with something,you understand,don't you?

Alejandra...

He began to text her right back and trying not to be upset,he wanted to brush it off,but,he couldn't.

Christopher: No,it's okay. I understand,do you think you'll be able to make it back home in time?

Waiting for her to text back,he hoped that he would possibly see her later on since it was still his Birthday.

The chime of his cellphone went off and reading his Girlfriend's text message,he started to read it.

Alejandra: I'll be able to make it back home in time,i'll let you know.

Christopher: Okay,stay safe.

Alejandra: I will.

Christopher Mendibles.

He put his cellphone into his pocket,grabbed the grocerie's from the car,and began to make his way over toward's the front door.

I hope that everything is okay with Alejandra,i know she'll be able to come back home soon.

Just when he was about to put the grocerie's down,someone opened the front door,and seeing who it was,he saw that it was his Older Brother,Daniel.

Christopher Mendibles And Daniel Mendibles.

Hey,do you need some help?

Yeah,that would be great,thank's.

Grabbing a few of the grocerie's out of the teenager's hand's,the two were making their way into the kitchen.

They placed the bag's down and began to put a few of the grocerie's up when suddenly,his Older Brother noticed that something was a bit off with his Brother.

Are you okay? Daniel asked,staring at his Brother. You seem to be down in the dump's,did your little Girlfriend break up with you?

I'm fine,she didn't dump me at all.

Opening the refrigerator door,he placed the carton of milk onto the middle of the center inside of the fridge,closing the door with a heavy sigh.

I don't get it...Christopher looked down at the ground. Why didn't Alejandra wish me a Happy Birthday?

Daniel heard this and hiding the smile from his Sibling,he had to play it cool by not ruining the surprise since he was in on it,too.

Did you tell her it was your Birthday today?

I--

The teenager thought about this and then,he remembered what had happened two day's ago when he wondered if this was the real reason why Alejandra was acting this way or not.

I-I didn't tell her about my Birthday-- Christopher began to say,looking up to face his Brother. She did know about that my Birthday was Wednesday,i don't think she would possibly forget about it,though. We-We did..sort of..had a little disagreement about..two day's ago..

Oh,and what did you say?

All i said was that she didn't have to do anything for my Birthday and when i said this,she looked..hurt.

You idiot,why did you have to go,and say that?

I-I'm sorry,i didn't know. I-I only said that was because--

His word's trailed off,the look of concern began to spread across the teenager's face.

My family has no idea about Alejandra's condition,i can't tell them about it because i don't think she want's them to know about it. I just..wanted her to rest and take it easy,she doe's so much as it is...That's why..i said that to her because..she deserve's a break. I'm the worst Boyfriend ever...

No,your not. Daniel said,sighing,trying to see if he could try to cheer him up. I know why you said it,i understand that. I can see that it did hurt Alejandra,but,she was only thinking of you.

Christopher looked at Daniel,he saw a comforting smile on his Brother's face.

I'm sure whatever you two were talking about was all a misunderstanding and by the time you talk about the situation,you'll kiss,and make up. It's as simple as that.

I-I guess your right,i never thought that you were the comforting type. Christopher crossed his arm's over his mouth,an amused smile on his mouth. Who are you?

I'm your Brother,that's who. Look,i'm only trying to help you out. You and Alejandra have never dated anyone before your in life,i can tell by how serious you two have become.

Suddenly,the teenager's cheek's started to turn a bit Red by that comment,turning to look away,he didn't dare make direct eye contact with his Brother or anyone else who would enter the room.

Wh-Wh-What are you talking about? Christopher was stuttering so much,he couldn't act collected or cool. Oh,God. Doe's he know that Alejandra and i are having..sex? He might know,i'm not quite sure,though. O-Our relationship is s-serious,y-yeah. You-You are right about that.

Hold on,why are you stuttering so much?

I-I'm gonna go and take a nap,let me know when dinner's ready.

Walking right past Daniel,the teenager also walked right past his Little Sister,and as she made her way into the kitchen,she had a puzzled look by how her Brother was acting weird.

Daniel Mendibles And Nichole Mendibles.

What did you do?

What are you talking about? Daniel was more confused than ever. I didn't do anything,why are you alway's suggesting thing's that are my fault even though,i haven't explained my side of the story?

Whenever your in the room,something's up. I don't think i've ever seen Christopher act this way before,you must have said something to make him act all flustered.

Neither have i,all i said was that his relationship with his Girlfriend is very serious,and then,he started blushing like a school girl.

Not wanting to say anything,she dodged the subject,not wanting to deal with her Older Brother's shenanigan's.

Riiiiight. Nichole looked around the kitchen,making direct eye contact with Daniel. What did Christopher say? He doesn't know about what his Girlfriend is planning,right?

No,he doesn't know a thing about it. He's taking a nap right as we speak.

Good,it look's like everything is going according to plan. By the time when he's done with his nap,Alejandra will text him,and then,her big plan will go along with ease. I still can't believe she had this all planned out for his Birthday,she really is something,isn't she?

Yeah,she really is. I can tell how much those two really love each other,i'm actually kinda jealous.

Why would you be jealous of your own Brother? You have a Girlfriend,remember?

Ohh,Nichole. You wouldn't understand,but,you will someday when the right time come's.

And how can you be so sure about that? I doubt i'll ever get a Boyfriend,i might someday,you could be right about that.

Well,if you ever do get a Boyfriend,i know for sure tha if he ever break's your heart or hurt's you,he better make sure that he live's close by to a nearby hospital.

Patting her head with a smile,he walked right past her as she stared at her Brother in total disbelief by what he had just said.

Brother's...Nichole mumbled softly to herself aloud with narrowed eye's. Sometime's,they can be annoying,but,you gotta love them. I can see the look on Christopher's face by the time he'll see what his Girlfriend has planned for him,he'll be so surprised,he'll be absolutely speechless.

Daniel began to walk into the hallway and smiling to himself,he couldn't help,but,chuckle softly.

Sister's,they can be so annoying at time's,but,it show's that we love them. Daniel shook his head from side to side. I hope Christopher like's his surprise from Alejandra,i know he's gonna love it. I wonder..will those two stay together until the end? I think..they will,i can see how much she make's My Brother happy,and if he's happy,then,i'm happy,too.

Christopher Mendibles.

The teenager was in his bedroom and closing the door behind him,he sat down on his bed with a sigh.

He placed his phone on the side of his bed and laying on his right side,he stared at his cellphone,hoping,wondering if he'll ever receive a call or a text message from Alejandra later on in the day.

I wonder what Alejandra is doing?

Before turning to his other side,he had his cellphone,placed onto the other side of the bed as he stared at it since there was still no call or text message from anyone or his Girlfriend.

A little tired,he almost closed his eye's,almost as if he was drifting off to sleep by how exhausted he was.

He has been going to school,working hard,he deserve's a break for himself.

I'm so..tired...

Half awake,his eye's began to get a little heavy,and fighting back sleep,it wasn't going to be easy.

Alejandra...

Her smiling face came across his mind and thinking all about her,he suddenly heard his cellphone chime by a text message.

He wanted to answer it,but,he was so tired,he was finally able to close his eye's as he drifted off to sleep.

Breathing in and out,his cellphone was flashing after receiving a text as he was sleeping peacefully in his bed.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

I feel kinda bad for lying to Christopher like this.

The teenage girl sent another text message to her Boyfriend and putting her cellphone into her pocket,she made sure that she had everything ready before heading out since it was already almost 4:30pm.

The sun was set into a sunset and grabbing the picnic basket,she heard the brake's of a car.

Oh,that must be Aiden,and Selene. Daniel and Nichole texted me just a few minute's ago,saying that Christopher had fallen asleep a few minute's ago. It was a good thing i sent him that text message,he might see it once he wake's up.

Picking up the picnic basket,the teenager began to make her way out the front door,and seeing her two friend's,she smiled at them,while they smiled right back.

The Two Bestie's went into the house to grab and get the rest of the stuff that Alejandra had come prepared for tonight as they had to prepare one more thing before Christopher would come,and see her.

All she had to do was wait until night would fall and that the plan would be a great success.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

Are you sure you have everything that you need? Aiden asked as the three were making their way over to The Flower Park. It doesn't look like your forgetting anything of the sort.

I think i have everything that i need,i hope i didn't forget anything. Thank you so much for helping me with this,you guy's. I don't think i couldn't have done it without you.

Aiden placed the box of cake down carefully on the wooden table and Alejandra placed the picnic basket as well.

It's no problem at all and since this was your idea,i hope you don't mind me helping out with one more thing to make the atmosphere a little more romantic. Selene said,smiling from ear to ear. Don't worry,it's nothing bad or too sexual. It'll also help bring out the ambiance to your plan of your's,i'm not like Aiden.

Hey,i heard that! I'm not some kind of pervert,do you really think of me like that?

It was just a joke,Bestie.

Alejandra smiled and starting to walk away,Aiden turned back to look at the two.

I'm going to keep an eye out in case if Christopher doe's come,i'll let you two know.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The teenage girl saw that her friend was holding up a bag and pulling something out of it,Alejandra saw that it was scented candle's.

I thought that some candle's would be nice to help. Selene smiled sheepishly. Is that okay?

It is,you really didn't have to do this.

I don't mind,you've done enough for me as it is. I did get you in trouble for going to that party when it was Spring Break,it's partially my fault that,too.

No,it's okay,really. I'm just glad that nothing happened to us.

Ally,you..almost got groped by that teenager.

Staring at her friend in an embarrassing manner,Alejandra stood there,avoiding eye contact,while she stared down at the ground as Selene placed her hand on her friend's shoulder.

I'm so sorry,i was supposed to be there for you,and i wasn't...

Selene-- I-It's not your fault,is it..my fault that it happened?

What?

Selene stared at her friend in disbelief with the look of concern beginning to spread across her face.

Honey,no. It wasn't your fault,none of it was your fault.

Then,why doe's it feel like it is? I know i didn't do anything,but,he came up to me,trying his best to..touch me...

It's not your fault,that guy was probably drunk or high. That's all how teenager's are,well,most teenager's aren't like that.

Bird's began to fly out into the distance of the sky and looking up,the teenage girl saw that the sun was starting to turn into a sunset.

The mission was soon about to start soon and she had to get everything placed before Christopher would come.

I better and get everything prepared,Christopher will be here soon...

The teenage girl began to get everything out of the picnic basket and as Selene was setting a few candle's out onto the table,her eye's turned to look over toward's Alejandra.

Hey,can i ask you something? Selene spoke up softly,her eye's on Alejandra,and stopping what she was doing,her friend looked over toward's her way. I know this is gonna sound dumb or stupid of me to even ask,but,what's it like to..be in love or fall in love with someone?

All of a sudden,the teenage girl's cheek's began to heat up a bit by her blushing so hard by the sudden question Selene had asked just now.

Do you really want an honest opinion? Alejandra replied softly,a warm smile spreading across her face. Being in love with someone you love is a happy feeling and feeling in love with someone you love make's you feel all anxious,and nervous by how you want to talk to that person,i don't think your the type of person to ever to be shy. I envy you about that,you know how to talk to people so easily,while i'm just a wreck at talking to people...

I am a social butterfly,i can't help that i talk to people so easily. I'm jealous of you...

Huh? Selene is jealous of me? Why would she be jealous of me? She has everything she's ever wanted,i'm quite stunned by this. Your jealous of me?

I know it's mean of me to say this,but,it's the truth. I am jealous of you because you have a Boyfriend and i don't,you look so happy to be with the one that you love,while i have no one. Aiden doesn't have anyone,either,and once he meet's someone,i know that one day,he'll soon forget about me.

Selene was staring at Aiden,he was keeping an eye out in case if Christopher was going to show up a bit early.

Aiden could never forget about you,you two really are close with each other,you two would make an attractive couple. Alejandra admitted with a playfully brow. But,like you two said,you only love each other as friend's,and i respect that. Look at me and Christopher,did we forget about you?

No,you two haven't. I don't know,i guess i'm just being selfish or spoiled. I shouldn't have said that,forget i said anything.

It's okay to talk about these kind's of thing's than to keeping them inside,talking doe's help. I know..exactly how you feel...Christopher really doe's make me happy,he make's me feel thing's that nobody else can ever feel...I don't know,it's hard to explain. Whenever your in love,your emotion's get the better of you,and the longer your with the one that you love,your feeling's will overflow within. I'm sorry,was that..helpful enough?

Shaking her head from side to side gently,a soft smile on Selene's face.

It's okay,it was helpful enough.

Staring at her friend,Alejandra wondered what was going on with her friend when suddenly,it crossed upon her mind.

Selene,are you in love with someone? Alejandra asked out of the Blue. I don't think she is,but,her asking about love make's me think that somebody must have caught her eye.

No,there's nobody in my life just yet,but,if there was,i'll let you know. We better hurry,the sun is going to go down soon.

Nodding her head in agreement,the teenage girl began to get everything out,while her friend was setting a few candle's down onto the ground,and table.

Are you sure that placing these candle's on the ground is a good idea?

I thought it would be a good idea since it'll be more romantic. Selene checked to make sure that everything was in place and that it was perfect. Nothing bad will happen,did they say that it was going to rain?

Uhh,i'm not sure. Of course,it will. It Will Rain.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

What are you two talking about?

The two teenage girl's heard Aiden's voice and staring at the two,one of them spoke.

Nothing,we were talking about who's the most Handsomest celebrity ever. Alejandra lied,not wanting to let Aiden know what they were talking about. Who do you think is the most Handsomest celebrity? Keanu Reeves or Norman Reedus?

Oh,man! That's a tough one to choose,their both Hot. I do like Keanu Reeves,i mean,the guy look's like the complete version of Thor,but,a whole lot different.

Alejandra smiled playfully,while Selene giggled softly.

You didn't see anything suspicious,right? Did you make sure that Christopher wasn't leaving his house?

Nope,we're in the clear. Aiden gave his friend a thumb's up with a smile. I haven't seen him or anything suspicious at all,i guess he's still resting. He might wake up real soon.

Okay,good. We're just about done and since it's almost time,i need to hurry up,and change out of these clothe's. I'll be right back.

The teenage girl excused herself,carrying her bag,while heading off into the girl's restroom to change.

Aiden Campbell And Selene Silvestro.

I never knew she came prepared,i guess she really want's this Birthday surprise to be perfect.

Hey,a girl's gotta look her best for her Man. Selene playfully shoved his shoulder. I would do the same,but,i know that if i had a Boyfriend,he would love me just the way that i am.

Of course,he would,Bestie. You look Gorgeous in anything that you wear and if he doesn't like it,he won't like it until i knock his fucking teeth in enough for him to choke on his own blood along with the remain's of his teeth.

Damn,are you that serious if a guy ever trie's to hurt or not like me?

What? I don't want My Bestie getting hurt,your Father wanted me to keep an eye out on you,and i am because i care,and love you so much,Selene. Beside's,once we graduate High School,i'll be working with your family.

Are you sure you want to do this? I don't know if your up with the challenge or not,but,once you work in the family business,you need to up your game by doing whatever it is my family want's you to do. Do you think you can keep up?

Are you kidding me? Of course,i can. I'll do whatever i can to help with your family and of course,you,too.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

Footstep's began to make over toward's their way and high alert,Aiden looked around,but,he knew that it was just Alejandra,and no one else.

I'm sorry it took me so long.

The teenage girl walked up and once she did,The Two Bestie's stared at her,seeing how Beautiful she looked as all eye's were on her.

Well,how do i look?

Looking at the two from side to side,she waited for response,and as The Two Bestie's stared right back,they had smile's all over their face's.

You look good,Ally. Aiden continued to stare. Girl,how are your hip's so thicc?

Blushing,the teeenage girl looked down on the ground in an uncomfortable manner as Selene hit his shoulder a little hard,giving her friend an assuring smile.

Just ignore him,you look amazing. Selene came over,patting her friend on the back. So,how are you feeling?

I-I'm feeling a little nervous,are you sure that Christopher will like my surprise.

Christopher is gonna love it,we know that he will. He doe's love you,after all.

Aiden smiled,walking away to keep an eye out on Christopher's house to make sure if he spotted him.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The sky started to turn a bit dark and as the two teenage girl's seen this,Alejandra knew that Christopher would be here real soon.

Okay,i'm going to go,and light up these candle's around. Selene took out a lighter. Christopher should be waking up right about now.

You could be right,i better check,and see if he texted me right back.

Nodding her head,Selene began to make her way to light up all of the candle's she had placed all around the ground,while Alejandra got her cellphone out,checking to make sure if her Boyfriend had received her text message or not.

Alejandra Cloud.

Hmm.

The teenager checked through the text message's and seeing the unread text,he didn't see it,but,he would,eventually.

He hasn't read my message yet,it's already dark. I think it's time for me to text him again and this time,he need's to come to The Park.

Alejandra began to write a next text message to Christopher and once it was sent,she placed it her cellphone down onto the table,informing The Two Bestie's about what's going on.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

He should be waking up real soon. Aiden said,his arm's crossed over his chest. Once Christopher arrive's,we'll leave you two to have some alone time.

Thank you,guy's so much. I really appreciate it.

It's no problem,Ally. Now,you stand here,and look all Pretty,while Selene,and i do our job to make this the best Birthday surprise ever for your Man to be a great success.

He patted Alejandra on the head and frowning a little with a roll of her eye,she let this one slide as he was on the lookout.

It's okay to be nervous. Selene assured Alejandra,her hand onto her shoulder. He's going to love it.

I-I hope so...

I know so,trust me.

Christopher Mendibles.

The chime from a cellphone was nearby right close toward's the teenager when a soft groan left his mouth,he began to wake up slowly.

Mmm...

Adjusting his eye's,he was now wide awake,and a soft yawn left his mouth.

Mmm,how long have i been asleep?

Groaning out a little loud with a stretch,he reached for his cellphone by the light flashing when he knew he had received a text message from someone,but,who?

Sliding his finger to the cold screen,he had received two text message's from Alejandra.

Alejandra: I'm so sorry.

I guess she felt bad that she was going to be running a little late,i'm not mad. I was a little upset earlier,though..

Then,he began to read the second text message from her,and seeing this one,he received it a few minute's ago.

Alejandra: Hi,Christopher. I'm back home,meet me at The Flower Park.

Why doe's want to meet me at The Flower Park?

Shrugging his shoulder's,the teenager got out of bed,and checked himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a Black shirt with dark Blue pant's with Black,and White sneaker's,and right before he was about to head out of the house,he put on a Black,and White flannel shirt in case if it was going to be cold or rain out.

The teenager made his way out of the bedroom and walking through the hallway's,his parent's were fast asleep together on the couch,while the tv was on.

His Sibling's were nowhere to be in sight and smiling at his parent's,he carefully,quietly,slipped out of the front door,locking it behind him as he was free.

It was already dark out and walking out of the driveway to his house,he walked across the street,beginning to make his way over toward's The Park.

It's been a while since we last went to The Park together,it's so peaceful,and quiet there...

Just when he was about to enter through The Park,he trailed to stop when he noticed something.

Staring down at the ground,he saw row's of candle's that were lighting up the dark,and tilting his head to the side with a confused look,he wondered what this was all about.

What..is this?

Soon enough,the teenager began to make his way right through The Park,and walking straight ahead,he saw more,and more candle's as it was so easy to walk in through the dark night itself.

Seeing this,there was a smile on his face,and what the teenager didn't know was that The Two Bestie's were hiding behind a tree,following him,trying not to draw too much attention since he didn't seem to have seen them at all yet.

Just then,he looked up straight ahead,seeing a table,and squinting a little,his eye's wided a bit,seeing that Alejandra had came into view,but,when he saw her,he noticed her back was turned to him.

Smiling some more,he was coming up toward's her,and halting to a stop,he was a few feet away from her as he couldn't stop smiling.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

What's all this?

Turning her whole body around to face him,giving him attention,a smile was already on her face as she was now facing her Boyfriend,a gasp came out of his mouth so sudden because he saw that she was wearing a dark Blue sundress.

The dress itself looked just like the White sundress she wore when the two lost their virginity to each other,his eye's locked on her,and her alone.

The wind began to blow a little and not seeming to take his eye's off of her,he looked to the left side,seeing some candle's lighted up,and a picnic basket as his eye's moved back to her.

Alejandra...Christopher whispered,taking a step forward toward's her. Wh-What's all this? Did-Did she do all of this..for me?

I-I wanted to surprise you, are you..surprised?

I-I am,i can't believe you did all of this for me. How?

I-I didn't do all of this,i had a little help with our friend's.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Just when the teenager was about to open his mouth,The Two Bestie's came out of their hiding place,surprising The Birthday Boy.

Surprise!

Startled,Christopher jumped a little by Aiden's sudden shout,Selene laughed softly,the two approaching The Dream Couple.

Guy's,what are you doing here?

Your Girlfriend had this idea all planned out and we decided to help out. Aiden informed his friend. Not only we were involved with her plan,even your family was part of it,too.

Wait,they were?

Yeah,they sure were. You seemed so surprised.

Of course,i am.

Alejandra blushed lightly with a smile,playing at the end's of her hair in a nervous manner.

I was the one who put out all of these scented candle's out to set the mood. Selene said with a proud. It's a good thing that i did,i doubt you two would be able to see in the dark.

Christopher stared at the three,they saw a genuine smile spreading across his face.

I-I don't know what to say,thank's,you,guy's. This is the best Birthday ever.

Well,since your here,we'll leave you two to have some alone time. Aiden winked,turning around. Don't do anything we wouldn't do.

The Dream Couple knew that was a little too late for that,but,all they did was blush with a gentle nod.

Selene looked at The Dream Couple,mounting the word's "See you later" as The Two Bestie's walked away,making their way out of The Park.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Dream Couple were completely alone and turning to look at her,she jumped a little,getting all bashful,and shy.

Alejandra-- Christopher began to walk over and suddenly,he lost his balance. Whoa!

Stumbling forward,the teenage girl held her arm's out,ran forward,grabbing him on time as he held onto her,his heart pounding a little by the sudden fall.

Christopher,are you okay? Alejandra asked in a worried tone,checking his whole body out,making sure if he was okay or not. Are you hurt?

Yeah,i-i'm okay. Sorry,i didn't mean to scare you.

He looked up,the two were now making direct eye contact,and while he held onto her for comfort,he pulled her much closer toward's his way,his arm's were fully wrapped around her.

Blushing,she looked to the right,while he blushed as well,not looking away from her.

Baby,y-your cold.

H-Huh? I-I'm fine,really.

Taking his flannel shirt off,he wrapped it around her,and helping her putting it on,he smiled with a stare.

There,good as new.

Th-Thank you,Christopher. Are you hungry?

I sure am,d-did you--?

Before she let him go,he was able to stand,and then,the two made their way over to the table as they say across from each other.

He sat on the left side,she was sitting on the right as the two were sitting across from one another,their eye's attached to each other.

I hope your hungry because i have a lot of food.

Honey,you shouldn't have-- Christopher began to say. I can't believe she did all of this for me,my family,and my friend's were in on this plan of her's as i had no idea that this had come to mind for her.

I insist,i wanted you to have the best day ever.

Getting the food out of the picnic basket,he saw that she had unwrapped beef,fish,and of course,steak taco's as by the time he had seen the food right in front of him,his stomach began to growl from hunger.

Then,his eye's turned toward's the other box right next to her,and handing him three taco's on a plate,he thanked her as she also handed him a napkin,too.

Placing three taco's onto her plate,he waited for her,and after she had placed her plate down,the two smiled as they began to eat dinner together.

While The Dream Couple were eating,the two shared a few glance's with smile's,her cheek's were a bit Red,while he was blushing,too.

Wiping his mouth and swallowing his food,he stared straight ahead,straight toward's her.

Alejandra?

Looking straight ahead at him,her eye's were on him,and he spoke oncd again.

How-How come you never told me that you did this?

Chris,it was a surprise,Silly. Alejandra smiled gently,waving her hand. If i told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it?

No,it wouldn't,but,still-- You..did all of this just for me...

The soft tone of his voice caught her attention and wondering what was going on his mind,he fixed his glasse's.

I don't deserve you...

Huh?

I don't deserve you,Alejandra...

Wh-What is he even saying? Oh,God. Is he..going to dump me?

Your such a caring,kind,sweet person,while,i'm nothing,but,a guy who look's like a killer...I'm not the guy for you,you should be happy with someone who will make you feel all the happiness in the world...

Looking down,he felt her hand onto his,and looking up once more,the two stared at each other.

I don't want anything else with no guy or no one else,i already have it. Alejandra replied softly. I want us,i want-i want you...You truly do make me happy,you just don't know how exactly how you make me feel by what everything you have done for me.

Rubbing her finger's across his,he didn't look away,his eye's were locked upon her.

I don't want anything else from anyone,all i want is him...I want to be with him,i want to spend the rest of my life with him,i want--

Pulling her hand away,he was taken aback by her sudden reaction.

I want him to love me forever and ever...

Alejandra,are you okay?

Wh-Why do you ask?

It's just that..your..crying...

Oh...

Touching her right cheek,he was right,she was crying.

Wiping her eye's off,she had no idea why she was crying,and getting up from his seat,he walked over,sitting right next to her.

He wrapped an arm around her,resting his head on her shoulder as she rested her head against his.

I love my Birthday surprise,thank you so much,Alejandra. Christopher thanked her sincerely,looking over to gaze upon her way. This is the best Birthday ever.

Y-Your welcome,Christopher. I couldn't have done it without your family and our friend's.

I still can't believe my family was apart of this,i'm guessing that Aiden,and Selene helped out toward's the end?

Mmm,hmm,they did. Aiden was keeping an eye out on you,while Selene put all of these candle's out to make the atmosphere a little more romantic. Did it work?

It sure did.

I-I hope you left room for some dessert,i got you a Birthday cake.

Huh,y-you did?

Mmm,hmm,look at the box right next to you.

Seeing the box,he reached over,pulling it closer toward's his way,and when he peered to look inside,his eye's wided a little.

Inside was a Birthday cake that was shaped in a circle with Blue rose's and in cursive writing in Blue was "Happy Birthday,Christopher."

Smiling,he continued to stare at the cake,and when he turned to face his Girlfriend,she smiled,seeing the Cute smile of his that she ever loved so much.

Christopher,are you okay?

Yeah,i'm more than okay. Your the best Girlfriend ever.

Hearing him say that,she couldn't help,but,blush,and just when he was about to lean over toward's her way,she knew he was about to kiss her.

Just when she was ready for him to kiss her,she closed her eye's,but,then,her eye's reopened once more because The Dream Couple both felt raindrop's,and then,it began to sprinkle rain.

Ohh! Alejandra exclaimed,grabbing the Birthday cake box,putting it inside of the picnic basket. It's raining!

The candle's all around the ground were no longer lighting up the night,but,instead,rain was behind it.

The two got up from the table and then,he grabbed her wrist,pulling her over toward's his way.

Christopher? We-We have to get out of here!

Follow me!

The raindrop's began to sprinkle downward's quickly and going under a tree,The Dream Couple were safe from the rain for now.

Of course,it had to rain. Ugh,this is just great.

Looking over to the corner of his eye,she looked to the other way,disappointed that the rain had ruined the moment.

We might as well go home,there's no point in staying here.

He looked over her way with a smile and since her back was pressed up against the tree,he got right in front of her.

Staring at him with confusion,The Dream Couple were wet from the rain,but,it didn't look like it seemed to have bother him as he stared down at her,staring into her eye's.

Kiss me...

Opening her eye's a little wide,realising what he wanted,he leaned over,getting closer to her face.

Closing her eye's,she leaned over his way,and then,the two kissed,their lip's pressed as they shared a passionate kiss at The Park,in the pouring rain.

He pulled away,staring at her with love,and smiling,she stared up at him in a loving manner.

Happy Birthday,Christopher.

Thank you,Alejandra. This is the best Birthday.

Caressing his cheek,she pulled him over gently,kissing him as he returned it right back,the rain continuing to pour down.

Christopher Mendibles.

We decided to go to my house to have some Birthday cake,it was a creamy,and delicious.

It was the best Birthday ever,it will be a Birthday to remember,and it's all thank's to My Girlfriend.

Thank you,Alejandra.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 187 64
Everyone loves these two goofballs. Everyone knows these two are best friends. Everyone knows these two can't go a day without each other. These two...
1.4K 82 13
"Austin..." "Dawn..." Ever since Dawn Perez was a little girl,all she ever wanted was friend's,and when she started school,nobody didn't want to be h...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...