After The Rain.

Von AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... Mehr

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.

151 9 0
Von AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 5003.]]

Talking to you make's my day.

Alejandra Cloud.

A little loud,long,sigh left the teenage girl's mouth as she made her way into her bedroom to see if she had everything in her bag before heading off to work.

Today was March 31,2014 on a Monday.

Alejandra had just gotten out of school and thanking her Boyfriend for driving her back home,she had to get ready since the two had to go to work today.

Ugh,i wish i didn't have to go to work today. I'm beat,all i want to do is lay down,and relax.

Sitting at the end of her bed,she looked through her bag,making sure she had everything she needed before leaving.

Okay,i have everything i need before heading off to work. I don't think i'm forgetting anything of the sort,but,for some strange reason,why do i get the feeling that i wm forgetting something? Hmm...

Checking her bag a second time,she began to make her way out of the house,heading off to work as she left the empty house,making her way outside.

Looking straight ahead,she soon realised that Christopher's car wasn't anywhere in sight as a puzzled look spread across her face,wondering where he could be.

Odd,where's Christopher?

Soon enough,she began to look all around,but,his car was nowhere to be seen.

I wonder where he went? He might have gone somewhere or something,i guess i can wait until he come's back.

Suddenly,turning her head to the left,the front door swung open,and the teenage girl saw Christopher's Mother,walking out of the door.

Looking over,the young woman gave the teenage a friendly smile,and soon enough,she began to make her way toward's her.

Alejandra Cloud And Cynthia Mendibles.

Hello,Alejandra. Cynthia greeted her,walking up to her. How are you doing today?

Hello,Mrs. Mendibles. I'm doing okay,how are you?

I'm doing good and please,call me Cynthia,Dear.

Oh,y-yes. Sorry.

Are you looking for Christopher? Don't worry,he'll be back soon. I had to let him run down to the store to get a little of thing's,would you like to come in,and wait until he get's back?

Oh,are you sure? I-I wouldn't wanna intrude-- It's kinda nerve wrecking to be alone with one of your Boyfriend's parent's.

Ohh,nonsense! Your not doing anything of the sort.

The young woman began to make her way back to the front door and opening it,the teenage girl followed,stepping in as the door was closed,and locked behind them.

Would you like anything to drink?

The teenage girl made her into the kitchen as Cynthia held open the refrigerator door,turning to look at her.

Oh,no. I'm good,thank you.

Closing the door with a smile,Alejandra took a seat at the kitchen table,while Cynthia pulled up a chair,sitting across the table.

This was starting to make Alejandra a little nervous because she was all alone at her Boyfriend's house with his Mother and trying to calm her nerve's,small talk would be able to soothe her.

How are thing's going with you and your Husband? Alejandra asked out of the Blue,trying to strike up a conversation. Are thing's going good?

We're doing quite fine,thank you for asking. Work has been hectic,but,we're managing to get the job done. It sure is hard work,but,we'll do whatever it take's for our children.

Smiling,the teenage girl's eye's trailed down by she was looking at Cynthia's wedding ring.

Alejandra blushed lightly,thinking about how it would feel like to be married,have children,and to spend the rest of her life with the one that she loved.

It must be nice to spend the rest of your life with the one you love until you die,that's how i want to spend my life with Christopher...

Her eye's wided a bit,realising what she had just thought of.

Wh-What on earth am i thinking? I'm still too young to be..thinking about that,i haven't even graduated High School yet,and here i am,thinking about the future. I doubt that'll ever happen,although,they say that High School Sweetheart's stay together,and end up marrying each other in the end. E-Excuse me,are you,and Dan High School Sweetheart's? I-I'm sorry for asking.

It's okay to ask,we are. Dan and i were High School Sweetheart's,we met each other when we were Freshmen back in High School. It was love at first sight.

They say that Love At First Sight doesn't exist,but,to me,it doe's,and i don't care what people say. When i first met Christopher,it was love at first sight...

We were classmate's in school,just like you,and Christopher are. We did everything together,everyone was happy,and jealous by how much we loved each other. We were happy and in love.

The teenage girl didn't say anything,but,only smile in response by how happy Cynthia was just talking about her past.

Did anything bad happen between you two in the relationship?

We would argue here and there,but,we would get over it,eventually. Cynthia said with a shrug. Once we began College,we decided to move in together,and right as we were both finishing College,i was pregnant,and we ended up getting married. I sometime's wonder why he chose to be with me?

That's how i felt when i began dating Christopher,why did he chose me of all people? He could have had anyone or any girl,but,he chose me because he love's me. I don't deserve him,i'm too good for him. That's how i feel toward's your Son,why did he chose me? I-I'm not that great or wonderful,but,he see's something in me that nobody else could see...Dan chose to be with you because he love's you and that no one couldn't see just by how happy he make's you.

The young woman looked at the teenage,smiling warmly by what she said.

Christopher love's you so much,i love how much you've made him happy as i truly thank you for that. I thought that he wouldn't be able to be happy once we moved,but,seeing how much that he had changed over the last few month's,i can say that he has found the source to his happiness.

Blushing by the sweet word's from Cynthia,Alejandra was touched.

My feeling's exactly...

I can't believe Christopher's Birthday is this week,he's growing up so fast.

This brought Alejandra's attention and without knowing this,she completely had forgotten all about that.

Wh-What?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

Christopher's Birthday is this week?

The teenage girl was working at The Crimson Twilight,her mind was in her thought's when Cynthia was the one who had brought up Christopher's Birthday coming up.

Christopher's Birthday is this week? God,how could i have forgotten about his Birthday?

Watching her Boyfriend working,he was greeting a few customer's with a smile on his face,while she looked away,looking at the ground.

What kind of a Girlfriend am i to forget her own Boyfriend's Birthday? A terrible Girlfriend,that's what. His Birthday is in two day's,i don't have anything for him at all. Why did i forget about this? I'm a forgetful person,sometime's,i forget thing's,but,this,this isn't supposed to be something to forget especially if it's your Boyfriend's Birthday,of course!

Her feet began to move and without looking,the teenage girl wasn't sure paying attention at all since she was only thinking to herself.

I could be able to get him something,yeah,that could work. I don't know,what if he doesn't accept it? He was quite stunned that i had gotten him that necklace for Christmas?

Continuing to walk,her eye's shut,and she wasn't even watching where she was going.

Ohh,what can i do?

Alejandra,watch out!

Losing her train of thought,her eye's opened by her Boyfriend's voice,and then,a startled exclaim left her mouth as she accidentally walked right into the display of utensil's.

"Clatter!"

A few thing's had fallen to the ground and getting down to the ground,the teenager began to pick them right up as she could feel that all eye's were on her.

With a concerned look,the teenager tried to pick up everything as fast as she could because she was more embarrassed than she already was.

Watching her,Christopher wondered what made her not watch where she was going as she stood up,walking away,making her way into the kitchen.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

"Clatter."

Carefully placing the dirty utensils into the sink,she sighed,and turning her whole body around,she stumbled back,startled by her Boyfriend's sudden appearance right before her.

Hey,are you okay?

Oh,i-i'm okay. How can i be okay if i don't know what to do on your Birthday? I-I'm sorry,i'll be able to clean up this mess as soon as possible.

Are you sure? She's acting a bit strange. Are you getting sick?

N-No,i'm not. Your probably going to get sick of me since i'm a terrible Girlfriend,maybe,he already is...

Eye's widening a little,she felt his hand was placed upon her forehead,checking to see if she was really okay.

Hmm,you don't have a fever or anything of the sort. Christopher pulled his hand away,studying her face. Do you need to take a little break? I don't mind taking your shift for you.

No! I mean,no,it's okay. You don't..have to do that,i-i can be able to manage. You don't..have to worry about me..

I should have every right to worry by how strange your acting,i want to help you.

Chris,i'm fine. I can be able to handle this,let's get back to work. I-I don't..want to cause more trouble..

Walking right past him,he sighed,frowning a little with concern,wondering why his Girlfriend was acting this way toward's him.

Christopher Mendibles.

I don't know why Alejandra was acting the way that she was,i could tell that something was on her mind by how easily distracted she was.

Christopher was cleaning a table and looking at the corner of his eye,he saw that Alejandra was lost in thought as he couldn't quite seem to read her at all by how she was acting.

This wasn't like her at all,she would alway's tell me thing's,and whatever it is,i'll listen. Did i do something wrong? I don't feel like i have,but,she would let me know,wouldn't she?

Looking away,he finished cleaning the table,and began to make his way to see if any other table's needed to be cleaned up or not.

I want to be able to help her,i should worry about her because i'll do anything for her. I don't like seeing her this way because i don't know what's going on...

Christopher?

The teenager stopped turned his head,seeing his Boss was standing right next to him as the two were making direct eye contact.

Christopher Mendibles And Pedro Pena.

Hello,Pedro. Is something wrong?

Please,step inside my office.

Wondering what this was about,the young man made his way inside the office,while Christopher followed behind,and before he walked in,he noticed that Alejandra was watching as she had the look of confusion all over her face by this.

None of them knew what was going on,but,Christopher would soon find out.

"Tick,tick,tick."

The only sound in the office was the ticking of the clock on the wall,the teenager was seated right in front of his Boss.

He didn't know what was going on and whatever he did,he didn't do anything at all of the sort as the young man began to talk.

How are you doing?

I'm doing good,how are you doing?

I've been doing good myself,your probably wondering why i wanted your in here.

I don't even know why i'm in here,i'm getting a little nervous. I haven't done anything bad or troublesome,i've been working hard,that's what i've been doing. Am i trouble?

Pedro began to chuckle softly,he held a Black pen with a smile spreading across his face.

No,Christopher,your not in trouble at all. Pedro informed,placing the pen down. I was going to tell you that you don't need to show up to work on Wednesday.

Oh?

Yes,your Birthday is on that day,and i figured you probably don't want to work on that day since it is the day that you were born.

Ohh,my Birthday...Oh,i see. Heh,i almost forgot about that. Are you sure you don't want me to come to work on that day? I don't mind--

I insist,there's no need for you to do that. You have done a lot to help with the Diner and so has Alejandra,i can let her take a day off on your Birthday,too. She might have something planned for you that day,i don't mind you two taking a day off of work.

Then,soon enough,he soon realised why Alejandra was acting so strange just a few minute's ago as it clicked to him.

Is that the reason why Alejandra has been acting strange? Doe's she know that my Birthday is coming up? If she know's about this,doe's this mean that she..has something planned for me that day? She really doesn't need to do that,she's enough for me to enjoy. Thank you,Pedro. I really appreciate it. I wonder if she doe's have anything planned for my Birthday? If you ever change your mind,please,let me know.

I will,thank you so much for your hard work.

Nodding his head with a smile,the teenager was just about to leave the office when his Boss cleared his throat,grabbing Christopher's attention by turning his head back to face him.

Could you tell Alejandra to come in here,please?

Yes,Sir.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

What the Hell is going on in there?

The teenage girl stared at the office door,wondering what was going on as the broom was held to her hand as she gripped it a little.

She was of course,distracted,but,she told herself to get back to work.

Trying to sweep up a bit,her nerve's began to get the best of her as by the time was sweeping,the office door swung open softly,causing her to stop what she was doing.

Turning her head,she saw Christopher leaving the office,and walking up toward's her,she could tell that something was up by how he was suddenly walking over her way.

Stopping,he was facing her,and speaking up,he began to talk.

Pedro want's you to go into his office.

Huh? Why?

I don't know,he may need to talk to you about something.

Anxious with a confused look,she didn't know what her Boss wanted to talk about when her nerve's were already becoming the best of her.

Don't worry,there's no need to get all anxious,and nervous. Christopher placed his hand onto her shoulder,assuring his Girlfriend that everything would be fine. We'll talk about this later.

He walked off,attending to get back to work,and frowning a little with concern,she started to make her way over to Pedro's office to have a little talk.

Alejandra Cloud And Pedro Pena.

"Knock,knock."

Knocking on the door first,her Boss called in,letting the person step into the room,and opening the office door,she stepped in,closing the door behind,and looking up from his paperwork,he placed the paper's down,smiling.

You-You wanted to see me,Sir? Am i trouble? Did i do something wrong? Am i..about to get fired?

Please,sit down.

With a nod,she took a seat in the chair,and having her hand's placed upon her lap,she tried not to fiddle with her finger's by how this situation was making her even more nervous.

"Tick,tick,tick."

Hearing the clock on the wall,she tried to ignore the sound,and eye's on her Boss,he spoke up,startling her a little.

How are you doing,Alejandra?

I-I've been doing okay,how are you?

I've been quite fine,your probably wondering why i wanted you in my office.

Am i in trouble?

He chuckled softly,seeing that she thought that she was in trouble,which,she wasn't at all of the sort.

No,not at all. Pedro incorrected her. I just wanted to have a little conversation with you,i'm giving you a day off of work on Wednesday by how hard you've been working.

Even more confused,she didn't know what was this meaning of this as he continued speaking in term's by trying to make her understand.

I'm giving you the day off of work in two day's,i would have figured that you might have a special planned on that day since it is your Boyfriend's Birthday.

Wait,is that..what Pedro was talking to Christopher about? Well,i-- I don't have anything planned that day,i haven't really thought about it yet because i don't know what to do. I need to tell Pedro the truth,i can't sit here,and lie right in front of his face. Pedro--

It's okay,by all mean's,you two deserve a day off of work by how hard you work. I think it's very sweet of you to do anything you can for the one that you love,i already informed this information to Christopher.

A little disappointed,she didn't want her Boyfriend knowing anything about this because she wanted to maybe,possibly,surprise him,but,it was a little too late for that now since he already know's about this.

How am i going to do this now? Christopher already know's about this,he probably think's that i have something planned for his Birthday,which,i don't. This isn't good,this isn't good at all. Thank you,Pedro. I really appreciate it,if you change your mind,please,let me know.

Your very welcome and thank you,Alejandra.

Alejandra Cloud.

Ending the conversation,the teenage girl began to make her way out of the office,and stepping out into the hallway,she looked down at the ground as a sigh left her mouth.

What am i going to do?

Looking up,the teenage girl saw her Boyfriend,working as he had a smile on his face,a soft smile began to spread across her's as well.

I've only got two day's to plan out Christopher's Birthday,i think i can be able to manage this on my own,but,i might need a little help with this.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Work had ended around 7:00pm and that night,The Dream Couple were driving back home,and on the drive,it was quiet at first,but one of them would have to talk at some point,but,who?

The teenage girl stared out the window,peering into the night as it reminded her of her past when those were the rough time's for her family.

She hated just thinking about it since she was never really open about this to her Therapist,but,she was trying her best to sort out by talking about all of her problem's.

This subject to her was emotional and sad to talk about,but,in the future,she would talk about this whenever the right time was to ever come.

Alejandra?

Snapping out of her daze,his voice grabbed her attention,and turning to face him,she saw him keeping his eye's on the road.

Are you okay? Christopher asked,his hand's on the steering wheel. Your awfully quiet.

I-I'm sorry,i guess i was just thinking about my past is all..

This brought his attention and wondering what she was thinking about in her past,he did know a few thing's since she talked to him about her.

He already knew about her Biological Father and what she went through back in school since she was treated so differently.

Whenever night fall's,it make's me think of my past by how dark,and late it was for me...Alejandra replied softly,looking down at her lap. How i wanted to see the light because i was so scared,scared to see what the dark would lie witnin right in frokt of me...Don't,please...Don't cry,don't think about that...It happened a long time ago,it's all over now...Your family is safe,your Mom is safe,your Sister is safe,your safe,too...

Alejandra?

Snapping out of it,looking around,she realised that they had finally arrived back home,and having his car parked in the driveway to his house,the engine to the car was off.

Baby,are you sure that your okay? Christopher came closer to face,making sure if she was really okay or not. Your acting a bit strange today.

Looking down at her lap,she didn't say anything,and frowning with concern from no response from her,he spoke up to break her out of her thought's.

Doe's this have something to do about my Birthday?

Realising what he had brought up,she looked up,looking over his way,a surprised look was already spread across her face.

Pedro gave us the day off of work on Wednesday,he thought that we were going to be doing something on my Birthday-- Christopher began to explain,while she stared at him. I didn't want to decline or reject,but,he insisted that i don't come to work that day.

Of course,Christopher know's. Thank's a lot,Pedro. R-Really? He-He gave me the day off of work since..it's..your Birthday. Great,what should i say? Christopher,i--

It's okay,you don't have to do anything for me that day.

With a look of disbelief,she wondered if she heard him correctly,and blinking a few time's,she hoped that he was joking.

Your joking,right? Alejandra raised a brow and still no reply,he was being serious. This can't be a joke,right? Christopher,what do you mean by that?

I mean,you don't have to do anything for me on that day.

But,it's the day that you were born.

I know that--

It's..supposed to be your special day.

We can still be able to spend some time together that day--

Maybe,i really did have something special planned for you that day,haven't you ever thought of that? You don't..want me to do anything for you that day? Why do i feel a little sad about this? It isn't even my Birthday,it's his. He should celebrate his Birthday,it's the day that your born,the day that you came into this world to live life the fullest...

Baby--

He reached over,holding her left hand,smiling.

It's okay,it's just going to be a normal,regular day. Beside's,my Birthday is on a weekday.

I-I can't believe..what i'm hearing right now...

This time,he was confused because all of a sudden,she pulled her hand away,frowning with a hurtful look.

I can't believe you.

Hey,why are you mad at me?

Opening the passenger door,she got out of the car as he got out,too,following her.

Alejandra,wait. Why are you being hostile all of sudden?

I can't believe you don't want me to do anything for your Birthday,i know i'm the best Girlfriend,and yes,i didn't have anything planned for you that day,but,i could have done something to make you happy.

I-I don't understand,you said you didn't have anything planned,and yet,why are you doing this? You don't need to feel bad--

I do feel bad,i'm only doing this because i love you!

Staring at her in disbelief,he stood there,not saying another word.

It's not only the day that you were born,it'll be your first Birthday celebrated with your Girlfriend. I guess you never really thought about that,have you?

He tried to say something,but,not being able to get the word's right out of his mouth,she turned,walking away,leaving him there all alone as she unlocked the front door to her house,making her way inside.

Watching her head inside,he looked down,knowing he had screwed up.

Christopher Mendibles.

Damn it...

The teenager was in his room,rethinking the whole conversation he had with Alejandra just a few minute's ago.

Why did i say that? Christopher spoke up softly aloud with a groan. I was just being considerate,i was only thinking about her...

Sitting at his desk,he turned his head over toward's the bed,seeing that his cellphone was there.

I know how hard Alejandra work's,she deserve's to take a break. I'm only thinking about her because i care and love her so much. God,i'm the worst... She didn't have anything planned for me on my Birthday,but,she really is caring to try to to something to make me happy.

Sighing,he looked away from the bed,his head on top of the table.

Alejandra Cloud.

Laying on her right side in bed,the teenage girl was rethinking the conversation she had with her Boyfriend.

Why did he have to go and say that?

Her cellphone was placed on the table where her bed was and staring at it,she sighed,turning to her left with no expression on her face.

I do want to celebrate his Birthday,it'll be his first Birthday ever celebrated since we are a couple,but,when he didn't know about that,he looked like he didn't seem to be bothered or cared about it. Is that how all men are? Do they only care and think about themselve's? It's no wonder men are clueless and useless because they need help by us women.

Closing her eye's,she thought of all the good time's she had spent with Christopher,and remembering everything,she wanted him to have the best Birthday ever.

Oh,Christopher...

Opening her eye's,she got out of bed,sat down at her desk table,opening up a notebook as a pen was on her right side.

Since i don't have anything planned to do on Christopher's Birthday,maybe,i could think of something to do on that day?

Thinking real hard,she hoped that she could think of something since she only did have two day's before her Boyfriend's Birthday would come up.

It wouldn't be easy,but,she would try.

I've only got two day's before Christopher's Birthday,how hard can it be to think of something?

A few hour's rolled by and groaning a little loud in frustration,a small pout was on her face as she slid her finger onto the cellphone screen,seeing that it was 12:30am in the morning.

Today was a new day,Tuesday.

Okay,this is a lot harder than i thought.

Holding the pen in her hand,she looked down at her notebook,seeing she had written a few thing's down to do on Christopher's Birthday.

So far,these idea's of mine aren't as good as i thought they would be. I don't get it,it's so easy to do this,and yet,it's hard for me to think of something.

Getting up from her seat,she groaned softly,her body cracking a bit as she began to walk into her bedroom quietly,trying not to wake anyone up of the sort.

I want this to be perfect,it has to be because it's Christopher. He's so Cute,Handsome,and very sweet.

Pulling the curtain's a little,she looked out the window,turning her eye's toward's next door.

Seeing that the light was off in her Boyfriend's bedroom,she could tell that he was already asleep.

Letting out a soft yawn,she knew she had to go to bed herself since she had to get up in a few more hour's because of school.

Slowly looking away from her bedroom,she looked all around the neighborhood as there was no one around at all.

It was dark and late at night,of course,there would be nobody else around.

Eye's trailing straight ahead,her eye's were looking at the Park where she would sometime's go to.

Suddenly,realising this,a soft gasp left her mouth because an idea had came into mind,the curtain's flew down as she went over to her bed,grabbing her cellphone to text her friend's.

It was late at night and hoping to not disturbing her friend's at a time like this,she had to know if they could help her or not.

It Can't Rain All The Time,huh?

After she was done texting The Two Bestie's,she didn't receive a text back,but,she was sure that once she see's the at school or whenever she was alone with them,she would tell her friend's about her idea as this would be the best Birthday for her Boyfriend to forever remember.

Placing her cellphone right next to her in bed,the teenage girl had a smile on her face,while she was laying on her back,staring up at the ceiling when she thought about Christopher.

Oh,Christopher. I hope you'll like my surprise,it may not be great,but,i'll know for sure that you'll love it because it came from the heart itself.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

29.9K 1.4K 49
[COMPLETED] Indigo always had problems, but when her father committed murder-suicide against her mother, she had trouble keeping those problems under...
15.3K 132 47
http://youtu.be/evrDr_uiHEM Serena meet JC Caylen as a fan girl and they quickly fell in love! Based on true events every time something bad happens...
371K 17.4K 72
Sequal to Bad Boy Abused and She Saved me. This book is written in Liams POV. In his short life Liam has suffered horrendous abuse at home, he was f...
577 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...