After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.

152 9 0
By AngelWolf228

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 8659.]]

You are my heaven on earth.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

Today,it was March 13,2014 on a Thursday.

It was a school day and the two teenager's were in the gym,playing basketball since it was fifth period already.

The boy's were playing basketball,while the girl's were walking the track,and as the two were playing,they were talking just like how all people would.

Thank God,we got one more day left before tomorrow.

What do you mean? Christopher gave him a confused,but,questioning face since he had no idea what was tomorrow. Is there a holiday coming up or something?

You don't know?

Christopher had no idea and Aiden smiled,shaking his head from side to side.

Dude,tomorrow is the last day of school for Spring Break. Aiden informed him the new's. Spring Break is next week,we deserve to have a break from this hell hole,anyway.

Jeez,Spring Break is already here?

Where have you been,under a shell?

I guess i have,i feel as though the month's have gone by so very quickly. What are you doing for Soring Break?

Ohh,i have a feeling we might be able to do something together as friend's.

Aiden grinned from ear to ear and staring at him confused,Christopher wondered what he meant by that when he would soon find out.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The two teenage girl's were walking on the track outside of the school and as they were walking side to side,they were sharing a conversation together.

So,i see that you,and Christopher are in The Honeymoon Phase?

I-I guess so,maybe. Alejandra twirled a strand of her hair with the end of her finger in a nervous manner. He was really so generous enough to surprise me with a Valentine's Day Dinner,i honestly don't deserve him.

Of course,you do. You two are obviously crazy about each other,you have a lot in common,and your both fit for each other,too.

Selene--

There's a lot i can talk to you about how fitting you both are,i can go for hour's on end.

Her cheek's began to turn a little Red and smiling to herself,she kept quiet,not saying another word.

I know that you two have been dating for a while now-- Selene began to say,clearing her throat and this grabbed her friend's attention. What..kind of sexual thing's that..you two do?

What normal couple's would do,hug,and kiss.

I-I know that,i meant--

Ohh,do you really wanna know?

I'm kinda surprised your not embarrassed that your not hiding this from me.

It's because i can trust you,i know you won't be able to tell anyone about this.

I would never.

I know.

The two continued to walk and then,Alejandra spoke up once more.

Christopher and i..do sexual stuff,like,having sex. We..have done a lot of sexual position's in the bedroom and d-don't get me wrong,their very embarrassing,but,we get over it.

What kind of sex position's have you two done?

Cowgirl,Doggystyle,missionary,tittyfuck,and many other thing's. He sure doe's like it when i ride his dick and yes,i've done that a lot of time's. I guess you can say that he like's it when i take total control of him,he has fucked me from behind,i've sucked his dick,and he has..eaten me out many time's,too.

The two stopped walking and staring at her friend in disbelief with her mouth slightly opened a little,she was speechless by what her friend was saying to her.

Damn! Selene exclaimed with an impressive look. You two are freak's in the bedroom.

Y-You really think so?

Heh,i was just messing with you. I never knew that you had it in you,how come you never let him--?

Hmm?

How come you two never done Anal before?

Oh,that? We..never actually did Anal before,i guess we really never about..doing that kind of position before. I..don't know,to tell you the truth,we never really thought about it at all. Is it bad that..i want to do that position?

No,why do you wanna do it so suddenly?

B-Because it's hot and they say that if a guy fuck's his girl in anal,his ball's would..h-hit against her c-clit...

Has he ever--?

Yes.

With that quick reply,the teenage girl wasn't ashamed to admit that to her friend when she a raised a suspicious brow.

Oh,yeah. Did i ever mention that we even sixty nine each other? He has fingered me,though.

No way!

Selene!

Ally,you sly dog,you~

Alejandra began to walk away,blushing madly in embarrassment,while Selene was walking up to her.

I-It just feel's..so..good when his ball's would..hit up against my clit,y-you know? It doe's..turn me on. Even thinking about it is turning me on right about now.

Don't worry,i won't judge you. Selene assured her with a smile. Hey,are you doing anything for Spring Break?

Spring Break?

You didn't know? Spring Break is next week,i was actually thinking that we could all do something together as friend's since school is going to be over soon in a few more month's to go by from now.

A little frown began to form on the teenager's face by the last sentence her friend had said and thinking about what she was doing,she didn't have anything to do at all next week.

No,not really. Alejandra admitted the truth. Christopher and i get off of work early tomorrow,did you have something in mind?

Maybe,i do,maybe i don't~

Smiling confidently,Alejandra watched as Selene was walking ahead,the smile had never left her face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

There sure was something going on with Selene,she had this sudden smile on her face,and whatever that was,i knew she had a plan,but,what?

The teenage girl was in her room,sitting in bed,reading a book.

It was 8:30pm at night and letting out a soft yawn,she nearly closed her eye's when suddenly,she got a knock at her bedroom door.

Come in.

The door creaked open and to Alejandra's surprise,it was Christopher,and her Granny.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Deborah Cloud.

Christopher,what is he doing here so suddenly? Christopher,what are you doing here? Did something happen?

I-I'm sorry,i hope i wasn't disturbing you or anything.

No,you weren't. I was just..catching up on my reading.

Honey,did you pack your bag?

Huh?

The teenager had the look of confusion and tilting her head to the side,she had no idea what her Granny was talking about.

What are you talking about? Okay,what the hell is going on? What is she talking about did i already pack my bag? Doe's this mean i won't..be spending my Spring Break with My Boyfriend and my friend's? Are we going somewhere for Spring Break?

No,you are. Deborah smiled and Christopher smiled,making his way into the room as she stood by the open doorway. Selene invited you two to go to her parent's beach house to spend Spring Break together,you have to pack your bag right now. You two leave after when your done with work and make sure you have everything that you need before leaving.

Wait-- Okay,i'm more confused than ever now. Did Mom say that it was a good idea?

Yes,she did. We both spoke to Selene's Grandma,she said that she'll be joining you all at the beach house to keep a close eye on everyone.

I-I can't believe this,this is the first time i'm ever hearing this. Okay,i guess..i'll get my stuff packed before tomorrow,then.

I was young once,you know. You have to live for the moment,after all.

G-Granny!

Smiling,her Granny closed the bedroom door,leaving the two teenager's alone.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Turning,she stared at him across the room when she knew the real reason why he had came over to her house so unexpectedly.

So,i take it you heard the big new's about this so suddenly? Alejandra got out of bed,walked right past him,opening up her closet to get her bag. It all make's sense now.

Yeah,that's..why i came over. I just heard about this until now from my parent's,they told me that Selene had called them,asking if it would be okay for me to spend Spring Break over at her beach house,and of course,my parent's agreed since they'll both be on a business trip again.

Really?

Mmm,hmm,My Brother and this Girlfriend will be taking care of the house,while i'm gone,and My Little Sister will be staying at the house,or she might have plan's made already with her friend's. I take the way how you said "It all made sense now" was because Selene had something planned in her head even though,she didn't say nothing?

You are correct.

The teenage girl opened a few drawer's,putting some clothe's,and stuff into her bag,while he was watching her when suddenly,his cheek's were a bit Red when he walked over,standing right by her side.

D-Do you need any help?

No,i'm good. Did you already pack up your thing's for tomorrow?

Not yet,but,i will once i return back home.

She made sure that everything would fit into her bag and staring at her with the corner of his eye,he thought of something that brought back a memory to him.

Alejandra?

Hmm?

C-Could you--?

Turning to look his way now,he let out a soft exclaim,blushing as their eye's had met one another's.

Could you..bring your Summer d-dress? Christopher said,hesitantly,trying to perform the word's coming out of this month. You know,you..were wearing it when we..stayed at the hotel together...

How come you want me to wear that dress? Doe's it hold something that's special to you that i don't know about?

Of course,it doe's. It was the dress you wore when we..lost our virginity to each other,it look's so Beautiful on you,and i-i would love to see you wearing it again...

When he said this,it made her blush,remembering everything what had happened on that day,and that it only happened just a few month's ago.

I don't know,if i wear that dress,what if some nasty,peeping Tom were to have looked down,staring at my pantie's? Wouldn't you get jealous or mad?

I would,nobody get's to see My Girlfriend's pantie's,but,me. Y-Your mine,nobody else can have you,but,me. I-Is that bad?

Shaking her head,she disagreed with him by his question,and getting onto the ground,she had to see if her good sandal's were under the bed as he too,had got on the ground,sitting right next to her.

Are you sure you don't need my help? I don't mind.

It's okay,i got it. My good sandal's should be under here somewhere..

While she was on her hand's and knee's on the ground,she continued on looking for her good pair of sandal's of what she didn't know was that he was staring at her ass.

Shaking it slightly from side to side,he gulped softly,seeing that she was wearing a White nightgown,her dress was riding up a little when he could see her White pair of pantie's being revealed right in front of his very eye's.

Seeing this,his dick was pressing up against the fabric of his pant's,gulping to himself when suddenly,he felt a little parched.

Where are they? Alejandra groaned out of frustration. They have to be here somewhere...Maybe,their in the closet. Chris,could you--? A-Ah!

Not being able to finish her sentence,she could feel his presence getting much closer to her,and cheek's starting to turn a bit Red,a soft gasp left her mouth,while her pantie's were being pulled down.

Ch-Christopher,wh-what are you doing? Is he..doing what i think he's doing? Doesn't he know that My parent's are home?!

I'm sorry,Alejandra,but,the way how your swaying that ass of your's,i couldn't resist...Christopher stared down,uttering a soft whisper. I'm hungry...

Wh-What? Wait,hold on a--

Her word's were yet again cut off when suddenly,she felt something warm up against her pussy.

W-Wait,d-don't! Alejandra whispered,trying to muffle her moan's so no one can hear the two as she felt it yet again. Ch-Chris,are you..l-licking me?

Yes,i'm hungry,and thirsty for you~

Wait,i-i want you..to see me fully down..

Hmm,come out so i can see you fully~

Getting out from under the bed,she looked over at him,seeing the lust in his eye's,and as her eye's had trailed down,he was as hard as a rock so suddenly.

What did you have in mind when you wanted me to see you fully~? Christopher began to get closer to her. I want to know~

D-Do you..really wanna know?

He nodded his head and blushing,she got down to the ground,laying on her stomach,his eye's remained on her as she slowly opened her leg's for him to see her pussy fully.

I-I want you to eat me out,you want that,don't you? Alejandra asked in a slow way,narrowing her eye's with pure lust,staring at him. I bet you want to eat me out like the dog that you are...

Gulping by the sound of her seductive tone of voice,he wanted this when he got down,getting closer to her crotch toward's her pussy as she could feel his hot breath up against her.

Then,holding on both side's of her ass,he gave her pussy a long lick as she intended to arch her back by the sudden touch of his tongue.

Mmm...

The teenage girl's eye's rolled in the back with pure ecstasy,the feeling of his tongue slipping up,and down her pussy was starting to make her feel all hot,and turned on by the situation that the two were facing.

We-We need to be q-quiet,my parent's..are in the next room...

She tried to be as quiet as possible,but,knowing this,it would be impossible.

I know,try not to make too much noise,okay~? Christopher smirked with a soft whisper,slipping his tongue inside of her pussy,causing her to exclaim a little loud,followed by a soft moan within a whimper. Do you like it when Daddy eat's you out just like this~?

I-I--

"Slap!"

Ah!

Eye's widening a bit,the sudden slap on her ass made her jump a little when he began to eat her out hungrily,coming much closer.

Ch-Chris! Alejandra moaned with a soft whimper and biting her bottom lip,she wanted him to come much closer as she wrapped her right foot,bringing him much closer,and her hip's began to move up,and down in a slow rhythm pace. Don't stop,eat me out like the hungry dog that you are~

Moaning against her pussy,he didn't plan on stopping by following her order,and slipping his tongue in,and out,he reached his left hand out,fingering her pussy.

Shaking a little,her hip's continued to move up,and down,not hurting him at all when she couldn't take much more of this,and that he could taste just how wet she was becoming.

Christopher,i-i'm gonna cum! Alejandra was breathing hard with soft moan's and shutting her eye's,she had to bear it all by not moaning out too loudly. Christopher,your dick is so deep inside of me,i can't take it!

Smirking up against her,he knew that she was imagining him fucking her so deep,he fingered her a little bit hard,while eating her out deeply when he could tell that she was close to her breaking point.

That's right,Baby~ Christopher grunted with a low growl. Take Daddy's dick like the Slut that you are~!

Continuing to breathe hard,she bit down onto her arm,moaning a little loud,while cumming hard,and as she came,he drinked her cum by eating her out still.

By the time she was done,exhaustion was creeping upon her body,and by how hot she was.

He was moaning softly,licking her up,and down,making sure that she was clean by pulling away,seeing her pussy twitch a bit.

Heh~

He was gazing down upon her body and shifting up by sitting on the ground,the two were staring at one another when she began to crawl,coming toward's his way.

Her pantie's were on the side of her bed and bringing her closer toward's his chest,the two were kissing each other deeply as she could taste herself on him.

While kissing,he slipped his tongue in her mouth,she began to slip her tongue in his mouth,their tongue's sliding,and slipping upon one another.

Soft moan's were the only sound's coming from the bedroom and pulling away,a trail of saliva was on their tongue's by how heated,and hot the deep kiss that they had both shared as their eye's were locked upon each other.

God,that was so hot~ Christopher smirked,staring at her. I never knew you capable of doing that~

The only response that he had gotten from her was her blushing from embarrassment by what just happened.

I-I'm really sorry. Alejandra apologised,feeling even more embarrassed. I-I was caught up in the heat of the moment,i-i wanted to..try something new for once,y-you know? Did you..not like it?

By all mean's,do whatever you want,Baby~ I enjoyed it,i never knew you wanted me to eat you out like a dog~ May i ask why~?

I-I don't know,i was..getting turned on. Maybe,i-i've seen porn video's of how a guy eat's a girl out like a dog,and when i..saw that,it..turned me on...Am i disgusting just by watching that sort of thing?

No,of course,not. You wanted to know how it felt,right? I'm not disgusted or judging you of this,you wanted to try something new,and look what happened. We both enjoyed it and between you,and me,i-i think..we should try new thing's for us to experience if..that's okay with you?

Looking over at him,she nodded her head with a smile,agreeing with him on this offer of his,and thinking about what the conversation she was having with Selene,she thought about what she wanted to talk to her Boyfriend.

It was sorta important,but,how would he respond back,though?

Christopher,c-can i..ask you something?

What is it?

Fiddling her finger's in a nervous manner,he was waiting,wondering what she had to say.

Have you ever..wanted to..do something new..whenever we..have sex?

Wh-What do you mean? I-I know we did something new just a few minute's ago,did you have something in mind?

I do,but,please,don't judge me for what i'm about to say,okay? I-I was wondering if..we..could do Anal?

Eye's widening a bit,he was quite shocked,but,surprised by what his Girlfriend had just confessed.

Y-You..want to try Anal? Christopher whispered,hoping that nobody was hearing their conversation. I never knew she wanted to do that position before,but,how come?

I-I don't know,m-maybe? Is that..bad?

N-No! I-I mean,it's not bad at all.

Then,why do you sound surprised?

I just..never knew you wanted to do that kind of position before,there must be a reason why you wanna do that so sudden.

I-I guess i want to try it because they say that some people don't like that position or the fact that they get very uncomfortable by that..kind of topic,i just..want to try it to feel what it feel's like. After all,we do want to try some new thing's whenver we have sex together,right?

Y-Yes,that's right. We-We can be able to try new thing's together,i just wasn't expecting this from you. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable by doing that sort of position,but,if your okay with it,i-i guess..i don't mind it at all.

A-Are you sure?

Mmm,hmm,i'm sure,and if you feel uncomfortable,or uneasy,you'll let me know?

Of course.

Smiling,he leaned over,kissing her cheek,while she smiled right back.

I can't believe he agreed with me on what i had in mind,i guess communication is the best to speaking out by how you feel or what you have to say to your loved one's. I have another idea that i have in mind.

Oh,yeah? What's that?

I think we should skip school tomorrow.

Staring at her in disbelief,he wondered if she was playing or not.

A-Are you serious? Christopher stuttered,his eye's on her still. We could get into trouble.

I don't think we will,tomorrow is Friday,and since it's the last day of school for Spring Break for next week,i doubt we have anything important or special to do. I mean,not that i know of.

Hmm,you do have a point,i guess,but,still-- I guess..your right,we don't have any test's or anything special to do tomorrow,right?

Not really and beside's,i'm pretty sure that everyone else in school are probably going to be doing the same thing,too. I mean,who wouldn't?

Aiden and Selene might,i can see that happening. Okay,then. We don't have to go to school tomorrow,then. I'll tell my parent's and since we aren't going to school,we could be able to sleep in,anyway. Don't forget,we have work tomorrow after school,and the Diner close's early as well.

Nodding her head with a smile,she liked the idea of not going to school tomorrow,and texting The Two Bestie's about this,they agreed with the their friend's perfect plan.

It look's like Aiden and Selene like the idea of mine,we'll be leaving tomorrow at noon. Alejandra informed her Boyfriend with a confident smile. Selene even told me that she's inviting everyone else,too.

Wait,she is? Doe's this mean that Dawn was invited? If she is,won't thing's be a bit awkward between us three? I don't..think it will,Alejandra,and Dawn patched thing's up a few month's ago,and i guess..their friend's?

It'll be good to have everyone joining us,i can't wait.

Yeah,me,too.

Are you worried that Dawn might be there?

How did she know? A little,there sure was a lot of tension between the three of us. I..turned her feeling's down because i didn't feel the same way,you were..a bit jealous of her,and the last time you both spoke,you..hurted her feeling's,and since then,we haven't spoken to her at all...I do feel bad for what has happened,but,i guess she understand's as i guess..we're okay now?

Y-Yeah,i know,but,i guess we're okay now. She came to visit me at the hospital in November and she understood everything as i guess..we're friend's now,maybe?

He didn't say anything,but,nod his head,and wrapping his arm around her,he held her in comfort as the two kept quiet.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

After Christopher had left,i told my parent's that i wasn't going to school tomorrow,and they agreed since next week was Spring Break,after all.

So,i guess i would be oversleeping tomorrow,and that i would wake up at noon so that Christopher,and i would be ready to head out to join our friend's at Selene's beach house.

I'm still kinda surprised that she invited the rest of our friend's,i don't mind it,really,but,the way how Christopher was talking about Dawn kinda made me feel puzzled.

Thing's has been thing's going on between the three of us,but,we've moved past that,right?

Dawn and i are okay,but,what about her,and Christopher?

Are they okay and that everything is back to normal now?

Christopher Mendibles.

Alejandra had told me that the rest of our friend's will be joining us at Selene's beach house for Spring Break and don't get me wrong,i'm ecstatic about it,but,what i'm worried about is Dawn joining us.

Ever since she confessed her feeling's right in front of me,thing's haven't been right between us,and when we saw each other again,it was during the time when Alejandra was at the hospital in November.

We only talked for a few about five to eight minute's,that was it.

Ever since then,we haven't spoken,nor talked to each other,and honestly,i don't know what's going on between us right now at the moment.

All i want is for us to be friend's and nothing else,but,friend's.

I was quite baffled that Alejandra didn't protest or said anything about Dawn,i guess they really did make up,after all,but,what about me?

Is everything between us is okay?

I don't know the answer to that question,there's only one way to find out,and by the time i see Dawn,i'll know.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The next day,it was Friday,and The Dream Couple were driving over to Selene's beach house to spend their Spring Break together as this will be one to surely remember by.

Christopher was driving,while Alejandra was sitting in the passenger seat up front,looking out the window as it was almost 12:30pm.

Their bag's and suitcase's were in the trunk of the car,and the beach wasn't too far from The Crimson Twilight,either,but,they did have to go to work at around 2:30pm.

I never knew Selene's parent's had a beach house.

That's rich people for you. Christopher shrugged his shoulder's with a smile. The beach house isn't that far away from The Crimson Twilight,meaning,it's almost closer toward's an Aquarium.

It is?

Mmm,hmm,and this is our first time ever going to this beach. The beach is called Sunset Shore,i wonder why they call it that?

They probably call it that name because it must be extraordinary out there.

Heh,that could be it.

The wind began to make her hair blow a little and staring at her,he was happy that he would be enjoying his Spring Break with his friend's,and of course,her.

Hey,you said that the beach is called Sunset Shore,right? Alejandra turned back to look at him,wondering if she was right about something. Why do i get the strange feeling i know that name from somewhere? It sound's..awfully familiar...

Yeah,that's right. Why?

Wait,i remember the name! The Carnival! Do you remember the name of The Carnival we went  with Aiden and Selene? The name of it was--

Ocean Side Carnival...

The realization was starting to kick in him because that day when they were at The Carnival,he wanted to ask Alejandra if she could be his Girlfriend when it all made sense.

Man,i can't believe that was a few month's ago...Christopher smiled by the memory. That was..the day that i asked you to be My Girlfriend,we had a picnic on the beach itself,it was the best day of my life...

Y-You..remember?

Of course,i almost didn't at first until i realised something else.

What?

Ocean Side Carnival is almost close by to Selene's Beach House,Sunset Shore. Hang on,that's not where i asked you to be My Girlfriend. The Beach name where i took you was The Blue Lagoon,could it be possible that--?

Uhh,i don't know. From the location on my phone,there's two beache's here where we are. The first beach is The Blue Lagoon and the second one is Sunset Shore-- Ohh,now,i get it! The Blue Lagoon is almost close by to Ocean Side Carnival,and Sunset Shore is a few mile's away from there.

Huh,it make's sense,then. I never knew that there were two beache's here,i guess Sunset Shore is more popular by how far it is..

Yeah,it is,but,The Blue Lagoon will alway's be my favorite beach to go to...

His heart started to pound a little by what she said and smiling,he too,had felt the same way.

Yeah,mine,too...Christopher replied softly as he continued to smile. Mine,too...

The Dream Couple had arrived at Sunset Shore about a few minute's later and as the teenage boy parked the car to the side,the two had gotten out of the vehicle to get a better view of the whole scenery of the beach itself.

Wow! Alejandra smiled big,eye's widening a bit. Isn't this place amazing?

It sure is,i can't believe we'll be staying here for Spring Break. This place sure is something. I think Aiden and Selene are here.

The teenage girl saw a few car's parked along the way and as by the time they were getting their stuff out of the trunk of the car,the front door to the beach house swung open,and that The Dream Couple saw The Two Bestie's.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silverstro.

Hey,you both made it! Selene smiled,holding her arm's out. What do you think?

It's amazing! I can't believe your letting us stay here for Spring Break,are you sure you don't mind?

Girl,i don't mind at all! Beside's,we have the whole place to ourselve's. We can pretty much do anything that we want,my home is your home.

Aiden smiled,while the two teenage girl's were busy talking,and looking over at his friend,he raised an impressive brow as Christopher rolled his eye's playfully.

Brad and Johanna are already here,Dawn,Luna,and Persephone will be here after their all done with work. Why don't you two pick a room for yourselve's to share?

H-Huh? Christopher blinked a few time's,staring at Selene. Did you say..we'll be sharing a room together?

Of course,is there a problem?

No,there isn't a problem at all! Why would you s-say that?

His eye's wided a bit and then,his heart started to pound a little by the thought of sharing a room with his Alejandra,his Girlfriend.

I-I don't think it's a problem at all that i'll be sharing a room with Alejandra,i wonder what doe's she think about it?

His eye's slowly turned to his Girlfriend and when his eye's landed on her,she didn't seem to be bothered,nor embarrassed of the matter at all.

The only thing she had on her face was just a smile and ushering the two to head inside,The Dream Couple walked in,while The Two Bestie's followed behind as Selene closed,and locked the front door behind.

Wow,it's even bigger inside. Christopher gazed upon by how big it was inside. This place must cost a fortune.

It sure doe's,my parent's just had to have it. Okay,Brad,and Johanna have made themselve's comfortable,so,you two can go ahead,and pick any room you want.

The Dream Couple thanked Selene again and making their way up the stair's to the hallway,they wanted to pick the best room of the house for them to share together as by the time they had chosen a room,they found it.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

I think we just found the perfect room.

Alejandra was the first one to have stepped into the bedroom,while Christopher followed her behind,closing the door as the room was indeed big,and very nice.

Sighing contently,the teenage girl jumped into the big bed,closing her eye's,feeling at ease.

Mmm,this is the life. Alejandra groaned softly with a stretch. I can't believe Brad and Johanna didn't go to school today,i wonder why?

I'm not sure.

The teenager walked across the room,making his way to the screen door of the room,and much to his surprise,their room also had a balcony as they had a view of the beach.

They didn't say that their a couple,but,we know deep down,those two have a thing for a each other. It would be nice to go on a double date with another couple since we've never done that before with anyone.

Y-Yeah,it would be nice. Christopher admitted. Brad and Johanna said that they aren't a couple,but,you can see how much they like each other more than just friend's. Alejandra,look. We have a balcony and a view of the beach itself,i guess we really outdone ourselve's.

Gasping softly,she got out of bed,making her way over by standing right next to him.

Really?

The two stared right in front of their eye's and seeing the beach itself,the view of the beach was breathtaking.

This view really is fantastic...Alejandra continued to stare at the mesmerizing sight. This is just like how i pictured my dream home.

You've alway's wanted a beach house?

Yes,it's my dream home if i ever had. Having a house on the beach would be amazing to have and here's why. Normally,i'm not a morning person,but,you wake up early enough to make a hot cup of Joe,make your to the window to the living room as the sun would set to start off the day,while holding onto your hot cup of coffee. When the sun would set into a sunset,it's absolutely gorgeous...I would just sit and watch the sun go down as night would come.

Christopher was quite amazed by his Girlfriend's word's of wanting a beach house for a dream home when he could tell that she wanted this for real and the fact that she wasn't bluffing at all.

I never knew you wanted a beach house for a dream home,it sound's nice. Christopher sighed,wrapping an arm around her,bringing her closer toward's his way. I wish i could give you what you want.

You already have.

What do you mean?

You have given me what i want,Silly.

And that would be?

You,of course.

Relaxed with a smile,her head rested up against him,and with a blush upon his cheek's,he was speechless when he couldn't stop,but,help put a smile on his face.

After The Dream Couple were done admiring the view of the beach,they were laying in bed together in a close manner.

Okay,we've only got an hour to ourselve's before we go to work. Christopher reminded her,while he was stroking her hair gently. Did you want to rest before we head on out?

Yeah,that would be good. If i would have known better,we could have had a slimher party last night if we weren't going to school today. It would be just the two of us with no one else.

O-Oh,yeah?

Mmm,hmm,i would have loved it if you were in my bed...

He saw that her eye's were closed and feeling a little tired,she was trying her best to keep her eye's open when it was impossible.

Hmm,getting sleepy?

Yes,i was so excited last night,i had a hard time going to sleep...That's..probably why..i'm so..sleepy...

Kissing her forehead,he knew that she would be asleep,and setting his alarm for the right time to wake up,they would be ready to head on out to work.

Get some sleep,My Love...

Pulling the cover's over them,he rested his head into the pillow,holding her close as he too,had rested as well.

2:00pm,The Dream Couple woke up,driving to go to work together,and by the time they arriver at The Crimson Twilight,they were busy working.

There wasn't that much people inside of The Family Restaurant today and while Alejandra was busy working,she saw the rest of her friend's,she even saw Dawn,too.

She knew that they would see each other by the time they head back to Selene's beach house and at around 4:30pm,The Crimson Twilight was closed early for the day.

Pedro Pena,their Boss thanked everyone for their hard work,and thanking him right back,everyone was cleaning up,and closing up the restaurant for the day before they all leave.

Selene had texted their friend's that she had ordered pizza for dinner tonight and that they would binge watch movie's as this was a great idea to enjoy their first night ever at the beach house.

Once The Crimson Twilight was cleaned and closed up,everyone drove back to Selene's beach house.

Aiden Campbell,Brad Burton,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,Johanna Woods,And Selene Silvestro.

So,what movie did you all have in mind for tonight? Aiden asked,while him,and Johanna were looking through the movie's. We got some comedy movie's,horror movie's,romance movie's,scary movie's.

Brad and Selene were getting the drink's,plate's,paper towel's,and stuff out for the pizza to arrive as the money was on the counter.

Anything is fine. Brad assured Aiden with a smile. As long as we're all enjoying the movie.

Dawn,Luna,and Persephone were out getting some sweet's,while The Dream Couple were helping their friend's,deciding which movie to watch first.

I think we should watch something funny,you know? Christopher suggested. I don't want to see anything disgusting,while we eat.

I know,right? That's how i am whenever i watch something and you don't know for a fact that it'll happen so unexpected.

Christopher agreed with what Alejandra had said and smiling at her,she smiled right back as by the time Brad,and Selene were done getting everything prepared,the doorbell rang.

"Ding dong!"

I'll get it!

Selene began to make her way out of the living room and following behind her,Brad offered to help.

It was the pizza delivery and paying him the money,Brad carried the three pizza's into the living room,while the front door was closed,and locked behind.

Mmm,smell's good! Brad sniffed the air with a smile,placing the hot pizza's down onto the counter. Everyone else should be arriving soon.

"Knock,knock,knock!"

Someone was knocking on the front door and jumping up from the couch,Johanna answered it,seeing that it was the rest of their friend's.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Brad Burton,Christopher Mendibles,Dawn Perez,Luna Miller,Persephone Rose,And Selene Silvestro.

It's about time you all came,what took you so long?

I'm sorry it took so long,i wanted to get us some sweet's for tonight. Persephone apologised with a smile. We just saw the pizza delivery guy leave,did the pizza come?

While The Dream Couple were sitting on the couch together,they saw Dawn was smiling,and that they smiled back in return when she felt his arm wrapped around her as she looked over his way.

He smiled at her,assuring her that everything was okay,and smiling right back,she assured him that she was fine.

Yep. Aiden said,popping the p at the end. We're trying to pick a movie to watch,i don't know what to pick,really.

Everyone had stepped in,closing,and locking the door behind as Luna came up to join the group to help find a great movie to watch off first,while Dawn,and Persephone went into the kitchen to see if anyone needed any help.

Hmm,how about Fear or Scream? Luna suggested. I know none of you all don't want to watch a romance film,it can either be a comedy or scary film that we'll watch.

What about Ted?

Oh,my God. Are you for real right now?

What? It's a funny movie!

What about White Chicks? That's a funny movie,too.

Oh,God.

Aiden and Luna were talking,wondering which movie to watch,and as everyone had voted,everyone picked to watch White Chicks.

Once the movie was in the dvd player,everybody helped to themselve's by grabbing a drink,and a few slice's of pizza to eat as there was a lot of room in the living to sit at.

The Two Bestie's were sitting on the left side of the couch,while The Dream Couple were sitting on the right side of the couch along with their two,Brad,and Johanna were sitting on the other couch with Dawn as Luna,and Persephone were sitting on the ground together.

Everyone was having a great time enjoying their movie night together at Selene's house and by the time they all had finished eating dinner,they were so full,they couldn't eat Persephone's dessert that she had brought over as to which it was cupcake's,and she assured everyone that they'll eat them tomorrow as it was a promise.

White Chicks had ended around 7:00pm and everyone decided to go ahead,and watch Ted.

In the middle of the film,Alejandra could feel just how close Christopher was,and his arm was wrapped around her,he head was resting onto her shoulder.

Feeling this close to him,she felt a little embarrassed,hoping that nobody else was seeing this when she tried to ignore it,and at around 10:00pm,everyone had turned in for the night.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Dream Couple were in their room,taking a shower separately,and by the time Alejandra was done,Christopher had the tv on,while he was strolling through his cellphone as she climbed onto the left side of the bed.

He looked up,looking over her way,seeing her wearing a Black tank top with Black booty short's as he was wearing Black boxer's.

Man,i'm beat. Alejandra sighed,resting on her back in bed,staring up athe ceiling. This will be our first night together,while everyone else is in their room's,and since we're alone,i know what will happen next.

Are you getting tired,My Love? She look's exhausted,i can tell by how tired she is. Did you take your medicine?

Mmm,hmm,i took my medicine for the night.

A soft yawn left her mouth and turning onto her right,her eye's were staring at him when he didn't seem to know since he was turning the volume down on the tv in case if she would fall asleep.

Her mind was active and she was a little tired,but,she wanted to spend some more time with her Boyfriend since they were completely alone now in their room together.

He didn't know that she was staring and coming closer,he heard the bed creak a little when he turned his head,seeing her very close to him.

Hmm?

He stared at her,while she stared right back,and he saw her cheek's were a bit Red by something,the look of confusion was plastered upon his face by what was going on.

Are you okay? Christopher asked softly,his eye's on her. She look's a bit..flushed,is she getting sick? Baby,are you getting sick? Do you need me to get you anything?

I-I'm not sick,i-i'm fine. I-It's just that--

What? I can tell that something is on her mind,but,what could it be? You can tell me.

Looking all around the room so innocently,she stared right back at him once again when suddenly,she bit her lip.

C-Can we..do it? Alejandra whispered softly,feeling embarrassed about asking this. I-I'm sorry,forget i said that! We-We don't--!

Smiling,he knew what she wanted,and kissing her,this made her shut up,while she was stunned by the sudden kiss,while he pulled away.

We can do it,what did you have in mind? Christopher spoke softly with a raised brow. You do realise we have to be very quiet,right?

I know that! I-I was..wondering if we could..do something new? Why am i acting so nervous now all of a sudden? It's not like it's my first time or anything-- Could we..try Anal?

O-Oh,are you sure you want me to f-fuck your ass? This will be..my first time,i'm a little nervous about doing this. Usually,girl's like it when their being fucked in the pussy. How come you want to try anal all of a sudden? We haven't..tried that before,i-it'll be our..first time ever..doing that.

I-I just..wanted to try it,that's all. I-I have seen porn video's that anal feel's..odd at first,but,it start's to feel good once you get used to it...I have seen that..if a guy fuck's the girl's ass hard,his b-ball's hit her clit,and the thought of it..turn's me on...

Her leg's were rubbing together and just talking about it is making her feel a little hot by how her Boyfriend would do that.

Is that..nasty of me?

Of course,not. If we do this,i know it's gonna hurt. Are you sure you want to do this?

Y-Yes,i-i'm sure.

Staring down at her chest,he gulped softly,seeing how hard her nipple's are through her tank top.

O-Okay,then. L-Let's do it. I can tell she want's it by how she's rubbing her leg's and by how hard her nipple's are,i think this might be fun to experience to try to do this new position. H-How do you--?

He was about to ask how she wanted to do this and much to his surprise,she got down on all four's in bed,her ass up in the air.

Coming behind,he slowly pulled her booty short's down along with her pantie's,while pulling his boxer's down,getting closer,and behind her.

I-I'll try my best to be gentle,okay?

Okay,i-i trust you. Alejandra began to shake a little and relaxing her body,she took a deep breath in,while letting it out. L-Let me know when your ready.

I-I'm ready,here i go,okay?

Nodding in response,he was rubbing the tip of his dick onto her asshole,his hand's began to guide down toward's her hip's,holding onto them with a tight squeeze a bit as he slowly began to slip his dick inside of her ass.

Ah,ahh!

The teenage girl held back a loud moan and breathing in,and out,she didn't know if this would be a good idea,but,it was already too late.

Ch-Christopher!

He was halfway inside and carefully sliding the rest of his dick inside,he groaned softly since it was getting a bit too tight inside.

Baby,it's okay. Christopher laid her body onto the bed,assuring her that everything was fine. Relax for me,okay?

Hearing his soft word's,the teenager did try her best to relax,and shutting her eye's,he was in all the way inside when all of a sudden,he began to thrust into her gently.

"Creak,creak,creak."

Whenever he would thrust into her,the bed would start to creak,and moaning softly,he could feel how easy it was to thrust inside as she was trying to control her breathing by how good this was becoming.

Baby,doe's it feel good? Christopher leaned over,thrusting into her even more,and letting out a startled moan,he smirked,hearing her response because he knew exactly what he was doing. I know it feel's good,don't deny it~

I-I--

There were no word's forming out of her mouth and as soon as the slow thrust's began to slow,they were suddenly starting to become a bit a little fast in a fast,and slow rhythm pace.

Suddenly,her eye's were opened,widening by how good he was going so far as she tried not to moan out for anyone else to hear.

Breathing hard,every time whenever he would thrust,soft gasp's of moan's would escape her mouth,and arching her back,her body was craving for more as he starting to thrust into her a little hard.

Chris,aha! Alejandra gasped out his name. Please!

Hmm,please,what~?

G-Go a little h-harder,please.

Do you want Daddy to go harder because you want to feel my ball's hitting up against your dropping wet clit~? Is that what you want,you little slut~?

Y-Yes,th-that's what i want! Please,d-don't make me beg!

If that's what you want~

He did what he was told and thrusting into her a little bit hard,her head tilted up,moaning a little loud by the sudden thrust,and opening her mouth a bit,she felt as though she could lose her mind by amazing this was.

Christopher,Christopher! God,i-i'm--!

"Slap,slap,slap!"

As his thrust's were becoming hard,his ball's were slapping hard up against her already wet pussy when she buried her head down into the mattress.

Ahhhhhhhh!!

Moaning so louldy into the mattress,she came hard,reaching her climax,her leg's had given out on her when he continued on thrusting hard as he too,was close to cumming.

Ah,fuck,yes~!

Gritting his teeth a little,he came inside,and after he was done,he slowly pulled out as she laid on her right side in bed,panting a bit.

Laying on his left,the two were facing each other,while continuing to breathe hard,and once they were breathing normally again,they were staring into each other's eye's.

Biting her bottom lip in a innocent manner,his cum began to leak out of her,and rubbing her leg's together,he pulled the cover's over to them so that they wouldn't get cold or anything.

Are you--? Christopher began to say,blushing lightly. Are you okay?

Yes,i'm okay...

The way how she whispered so softly like that,he smiled,seeing as though she did enjoy her first anal when he leaned over,kissing her forehead.

Then,he brought her closer,his head into his chest,and slowly closing her eye's,she felt so calm by him suddenly stroking her hair ever so gently by the aftercare that she was receiving from him.

Christopher...Alejandra whispered his name,wrapping her arm's around his body. I love you...

I love you,too...

And just like that,The Dream Couple had drifted off to a peaceful sleep,laying closely together in bed.

Rain And Spring,it doe's have a purpose for this kind of thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...
371K 17.4K 72
Sequal to Bad Boy Abused and She Saved me. This book is written in Liams POV. In his short life Liam has suffered horrendous abuse at home, he was f...
1.4K 82 13
"Austin..." "Dawn..." Ever since Dawn Perez was a little girl,all she ever wanted was friend's,and when she started school,nobody didn't want to be h...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...