After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 38: Change And Rain.

157 10 0
By AngelWolf228

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 9201.]]

I still remember how we started talking.

Alejandra Cloud.

Christmas came and went,the New Year was now here.

School would be starting up soon and honestly,i didn't dread it one bit.

The Tyrone Sibling's were now gone and it look's like thing's were starting to get better.

It's a shame that Christmas break was over,i wanted to spend more,and more time with My Boyfriend,but,that's how life is when you least expect it.

It was so sweet and thoughtful of him to give me the Golden locket that he gave me for Christmas,i'm never taking it off,but,only if i need to clean it.

Once Christmas was gone and over with,on New Year's Eve,Christopher,and i made some New Year's resolution's,some that we'll do,and some that won't happen,but,we try to make it count.

By the time midnight had passed,firework's were set off,we turned to look at each other,we were so close,and then,we shared our first New Year's kiss together as it was magical.

After we finished our kiss,we..went back to our bedroom,his dick deep inside of me as we fucked,and made love all night long for the brand New Year,of course.

I have to admit,i was really sore the next day,and it was already the first,we had to return back home due to school was starting up.

I was going to miss The Golden Lodge and Christopher assured me that we can return back here one day without anyone else,and that it'll just be the two of us as when that day come's,i'll know i'll be able to enjoy it once more,and this time,i'll be enjoying it with the one that i love only.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

January 06,2014 on a Monday morning,The Dream Couple had arrived to school early today as by the time they were walking to the principal's office,the teenage girl was hesitant to go in.

It's okay. Christopher placed his hand on her shoulder,assuring his Girlfriend that everything was okay. I'm sure your not in trouble or anything.

But,what if i am? I'm getting so anxious,i know i didn't do anything. I'm the good girl in school who get's good grade's and doesn't do reckless shit like troubled delinquent's do. Did the principal call you here,too?

Yes,she did. I guess she didn't tell you that she wanted to speak to both of us,huh?

Wait,she did? How come you never said anything? As long as Christopher is right by my side,i'll feel less anxious. Doe's this have to do with Tyrone?

I..think so.

The two were standing right in front of the principal's door and Christopher was the one who knocked on the door when they heard the principal's voice,allowing them to come in.

Opening the door,the teenager's stepped in the room,closed the door behind,and stood right in front,staring at the principal right in front of them.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Marnie O'Connor.

Good morning,please,take a seat.

The Dream Couple shifted to stare at each other,they took their seat's right in front of the desk of the principal,their gaze's were now shifted the young woman.

I really appreciate you two coming this morning and i'm not going to keep you for too long-- Marnie began to say with a small smile. The reason i wanted to speak to you two is about Tyrone Johnson,i owe you both an apology for not taking your side after what's happened.

The teenage girl had a concerned look and looking down,her Boyfriend's hand was holding her's for assurance.

She smiled a little,holding his hand back in return.

Before school was on Christmas break,your classmate,Dawn Perez,and the rest of your friend's had a few recording's of what's been going on between you two with him,and what i heard was quite shocking,the police were involved in this.

Christopher stared at the principal in bewilderment,surprised that the police were involved by this talk of matter.

I'm so sorry for this to have ever happen to you two,no one should have to go through this alone. I also heard that you were in the hospital a month ago?

Y-Yes,Ma'am. Alejandra looked down at the ground. I-I was because of..what Tyrone had said to me...

This is all my fault,i didn't do anything to help--

No,i-it's not your fault. I'm the one who did something so stupid,i almost died...

The young woman could tell the way how the teenage girl was staring down at the ground,she didn't want to talk about this.

We need to get more evidence and proof,lucky for us,Dawn was able to get everything that she needed. On the last day of school before Christmas break,Tyrone Johnson was expelled by what he has done to you two,and not just you both,but,everyone else who he's been bullying,too. Dawn also told me that Ebony was being a bully just like her Brother,right? I believed everything what all of your friend's were telling me and of course,i spoke to them all one by one as i was hearing everything what they all had said. Ebony moved to different school's due to what happened to her Brother,i wouldn't blame her because if she would still be attending this school without him being around,she would be bullied badly as well.

Your not wrong about that. Christopher admitted,speaking up for the first time. But,we wouldn't bully her,and i guess you can say that Karma has gotten the both of them.

The principal smiled at the teenage boy and sighing,the two teenager's knew she felt so sorry for what's been going on.

I still feel the one to be blamed for,i am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. You've been bullied since you were a Freshmen to a Senior,and Christopher,you've been bullied ever since you joined Golden Grove of your Senior year.

The room was quiet and the two teenager's didn't say a single word.

Ariel Carter and Dominic Young don't bully you two badly,do they?

No,they don't. Christopher shook his head gently. They were comrade's to Ebony and Tyrone,they would follow or listen to whatever they had to say,really.

I see,like they were their puppet's on string's,ordering them to make them do this,and that. It disgust's me that there are people out there who are controlling and manipulative,i can't believe i had this going on for so many year's,and yet,he got away free without facing the consequence's. Well,we don't need to worry about that anymore because the consequence's sure did get the better of him after what he's done. As for Ariel,and Dominic,if they try anything to you two or anyone else,please,let me know.

The Dream Couple both nodded their,assuring the principal if anything else were to happen as by the time they were done speaking,it felt like a big,heavy,weight has been lifted off of Alejandra's chest.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

So,that's it? Aiden stared at The Dream Couple. That's all what Mrs. O'Connor said?

The four friend's were in the school cafeteria,eating lunch together like they alway's do.

Yeah,that's pretty much what she said. Christopher shrugged his shoulder's. Did you two have a chance to talk to her?

We did,she apologised multiple time's,saying that she's the one to blame. I was gonna tell her she is since she didn't do much help by letting Tyrone get away with it.

Alejandra and Selene were quiet when they both knew that Aiden wasn't joking around as he took a sip of his soda.

Who in the right of mind who let someone like that bastard get away with bullying?

That i'm not sure...Alejandra muttered softly aloud. Tyrone must have done something to make her stay quiet about this whole situation,he could have Black mailed or possibly bribed her. Who's to say what he might have done,what do you guy's think?

The three took Alejandra's word's,agreeing instantly.

It doesn't matter now. Selene said,turning a few page's to a magazine that she was looking through. Now that the Johnson Sibling's are finally gone and out of our hair,we can finally be able to enjoy our final year of High School together without any troublesome madness.

She's right,since their finally now gone,we can be able to enjoy our final year of High School together. It's a shame that Ariel and Dominic are still here,but,their not the least worrie's to me. I feel bad for them though,since they were Ebony and Tyrone's comrade's,follwing every order that they were given,and told to. Were they even friend's to begin with? It sure didn't look like it to me,that's not..how friendship work's.

Alejandra stared at her friend's,the three were busy talking,while the teenage girl looked down at her lunch tray.

Our friendship is way different than their's,our's were true,while their's were nothing,but,false...When i first met Aiden and Selene,i was quite shocked that they wanted to be friend's with a quiet,shy,girl such as myself since my nose was alway's stuck in a book. Meanwhile,Christopher was a lone wolf,with no joining any pack since nobody ever really had givej him a chance,but,we did. He found his pack,he wasn't alone anymore,and he had friend's now who liked him for who he is. To me,that's real,true,friendship.

Are you guy's working today?

Not really,we got a week off of work due to Pedro having the Diner closed. Christopher said to Aiden with a smile. I think he was visiting family in Italy still,but,he did let us know when we'll be back to work,though. I never knew he was Italian.

He is,he's part Italian,Spanish,and White. You have to admit,he doe's look good for his age.

Alejandra's eye's wided a bit by what Selene had said about her boss and Aiden gave his Bestie a raised brow of interest.

Selene,th-that's my boss your talking to. Alejandra stuttered nervously. I do have to admit that she's not wrong,he doe's indeed look good for his age. You did mention that you are interested in older men,right?

Mmm,hmm,i sure am. Older men are more..how you say,experienced? They just know what to do in the bedroom and say exactly what you wanna say~

The Dream Couple shifted into their seat's,blushing when suddenly,Aiden began to laugh a little loud.

So,your saying that you'll fuck a guy who's half your age? Aiden asked as a sly grin crept up on his face. Your into those old dude's? They might carry disease's.

Not all men have disease's,older men are better in my opinion.

Are they,though? Well,they are experienced,they know what to do,and they know exactly just what to say when your craving,desiring,lusting over them...Mmm...

The teenage girl's leg's were rubbing against each other under the table without letting anyone see this,but,Christopher saw this,and when he was staring at her,he had the look of confusion.

Are you okay? Christopher whispered softly. Why are her leg's rubbing together like that?

Crap,d-did he see me? I-I'm okay,i guess my nerve's are a bit at me today. Well,that was a horrible exuse of a lie,but,maybe,he bought it. You know,with the cold weather,and all that. Okay,you just sounded like an old lady,way to go.

Why do i get the feeling that she just came up with an excuse just to cover herself? For a shy girl,she sure doe's show her kinky side for some people to notice,and i sure as hell noticed it,alright.

He leaned over,kissing her cheek when she exclaimed softly when The Two Bestie's stared at their friend's.

Wh-Why did you do that?

What,i can't kiss My Girlfriend?

I-I get a bit embarrassed when..you kiss me out in public,you know...

You two are so Adorable,it make's me wanna hurl,but,not in a totally disgusting way. Aiden beamed and Selene shoved his arm a little hard as he looked down at Christopher's chest,seeing the necklace for the very first time. Hey,Man. Cool necklace,where did you get it?

O-Oh,this? Alejandra gave it to me for Christmas,it's a wolf's tooth. It's a real tooth,too.

No way,that's so awesome! I've alway's wanted a shark's tooth nekclace,i would be so fly wearing that kind of merchandise.

Alejandra blushed lightly and with a playful roll of her eye's,Selene sighed contently when she saw the Golden locket around her friend's neck.

Ooh,did Christopher give you that Golden locket?

M-Mmm,hmm. Alejandra blushed with a nod. We wanted to tell you guy's about what we gave each other for Christmas,we just didn't wanna annoy or bother you.

It's okay,we don't mind you two annoying or bothering us.

The Dream Couple smiled and the four friend's continued talking about what they did over Christmas break.

Alejandra Cloud.

After school,around 2:30pm,the teenage girl was in the school library,checking around to see if there were any book's on table's or some that were lying around.

My parent's told me that they were going to call my therapist and i would be scheduled for an appointment to meet them. I don't know when i'll be seeing them,but,i know for a a fact that it's making a little nervous. What if they judge me? What if they talk about my problem's behind my back? What if they'll think i'm some kind of freak? No,stop it. Your exaggerating,your making yourself think like that.

The teenager didn't mind locking up the library for the day and walking all around,there was nothing out of place at all as by the time she turned to a corner,she gasped a little loud because she saw her Boyfriend was standing a few feet away.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

What are you doing here?

I was wondering why My Girlfriend was in the school library all by herself. Christopher began to walk over toward's her way and then,he stood right in front of her. I didn't know you we're locking up the library all by yourself and the reason i'm here is because you might need my help.

I-I'm good,i was just looking around to see it there were any book's were lying or scattered around. I..don't see any. W-We're..the only one's who's..in the school library,this is bad...How did you even get in here?

The door was unlocked.

Oh,crap. I forgot to lock the front door,why didn't i do that in the first place? Hang on,i need to lock up so nobody else can come in here.

The teenage girl walked right past him and heading to the door's of the library,she locked up,making sure that the door's wouldn't budge,nor open.

Are you sure you don't need my help? I can help you out with anything. Christopher offered. I just realised that we're the only one's in here,this is very daring,and yet,tempting.

Uhh,you can..help me put some file's into the back room.

Okay.

The Dream Couple picked up a few stack's of file's and as they were walking to the back room,they were walking side by side.

He offered her to go inside first and thanking him,she stepped inside as by the time he stepped in,he closed the door behind when it was dark inside of the room itself,but,the light's inside of the library was reflecting inside of the dark room as they could see just a little bit.

Placing the file's on top of the shelf,the teenage girl exclaimed because he was now close to her,putting the file where she had placed them in the first place.

God,this is really dangerous. I need to get out of here or else,thing's might escalate. I..think that's all we had left to do,we can be able to leave since we don't--

Eye's widening,she was shut by him kissing her on the lip's,and suddenly backing away,a startled exclaim left her mouth as her fell backward's,falling onto the table that was in the room.

Alejandra,are you okay?

Wh-What was that for? You-You startled me!

Hearing his footstep's coming her way,he was standing right where she was,blocking the way when he leaned over,staring her down when she could feel his dark eye's piercing right through her's in the dark.

Christopher,what are you--?

Grabbing both of her wrist's,he held them up,not letting her escape or leave from his grasp when he was now in total control.

Why were you rubbing your leg's in the cafeteria today? Christopher asked softly. I saw how you were rubbing yourself together,was it something that Selene had said about older men?

I-I don't know,why do you ask?

Hmm,it look's as if to me you were turned on or maybe,you were turned on by something else.

M-Maybe,i-i was turned on...Can you blame me,though?

He tested his head in her chest,smelling her elegant skin.

No,i don't...

Pulling her shirt down,he licked down to her chest,toward's her breast's.

Chris,we-we can't. S-Someone might--

I know what you were doing,did you think that i wouldn't catch on?

Wh-What are you talking about?

You knew i was going to be in here and that way,we would be alone doing God know's what.

I don't know what your--

You even locked the door's to the school library so that no one can come in here,while i fuck you,am i right?

This made her blush and staying silent,she kept quiet when he knew he read her mind.

You wanted me to fuck you in the school library,didn't you? Christopher leaned over,getting closer to her face,knowing that she was already blushing. And don't lie to me,either. Whenever you lie,you avoid eye contact and the way how you stutter know's your hiding the lie itself.

God,this boy-- I swear,he is going to be the death of me. Chris,this is very..dangerous,yet,daring. I don't..want us to get caught,we can get into a lot of trouble...

We won't get into trouble as long as we're quiet...

Pulling her pant's and pantie's down along,the teenage girl felt a cold draft between her leg's,and then,the sound of his zipper was being unzipped.

Then,exclaiming softly,he put both of her leg's over his shoulder's,his dick was sliding up,and down her clit.

Staring in front of her,the way how he was looking down at her was a hungry,lust,behind his eye's,and just when she was about to speak out for him to stop,she moaned out softly by his dick entering inside.

Ahh,mmph! Alejandra moaned a little loud,nearly closing her eye's by how hard his dick was inside. Ah...

Closing her eye's fully,he began to thrust,feeling how she was a little tight,but,he was enjoying the view.

Her breast's were bouncing and jiggling with every thrust,the two were trying their best not to cause too much noise for someone to hear,and gasping with moan's,she bit her bottom lip as she felt a bit hot,and turned on that they were having sex in the school library.

Ah,Daddy!

Nngh,mmph~! Christopher grunted,staring down at his Girlfriend in amazement. Your Daddy's little slut,aren't you~?

Y-Yes!

While he was thrusting into her,the table was squeaking,making a little loud thudding noise when he started thrusting into her deeper,causing her to moan out loudly.

Christopher,more! Alejandra begged,tear's forming at the end of her eye's in pleasure. Please,go deeper! Fuck me harder~! I don't care who hear's,i want him all the way inside of me! Give it to me harder,Daddy!

Mmm,you like it when Daddy fuck's you good,and hard~?

Yes,i do!

Smirking,he did what he was told by thrusting into her deeper,and harder,causing her to moan out a little loud in pleasure.

Ah,hah,ah!

"Clank,clank,clank!"

The more he thrusted deeper and harder,the more the table was clanking up against the wall when he leaned over,kissing her deeply.

Kissing him desperately in need of his hunger,soft moan's were coming escaping her mouth,her pussy was getting wetter,and wetter.

"Squeak,squeak,squeak!"

The table was making squeaking sound's now and grunting a little loud,he could tell that she was close to cumming as he was,too.

Fuck! Christopher pulled away from the kiss,resting his chin onto her shoulder,continuing to thrust. I'm cumming!

M-Me,too! Cum inside of me~!

Her arm's were wrapped around him and as he continued thrusting into her harder,she couldn't hold back anymore.

Ahh,Christopher~!

Arching her back,the teenage girl moaned out his name,cumming hard,while she clinged onto him,not letting go.

Mmph,mmm!

Growling with a grunt,he too,came hard,hearing her have an orgasm as their cum were coated,mixing in together inside of her.

Breathing hard,he turned to stare at her,their face's were inche's away from one another when he felt something else.

Ohh...

Oh,my...Christopher blushed lightly,staring down,staring right back at her. Alejandra,i never knew you were a squiter.

N-Neither did i...I-It felt so damn good by how you were fucking me deeper and harder,i-i think you gave me an orgasm along the way,too.

I-I did? Holy shit,i made her have an orgasm? Not only that,i even made her squirt,too. Fuck,that's hot.

Mmm?

Looking down,she felt his dick go hard again,and staring up at him,she blinked several time's.

Christopher,are you hard again?

Yes,i am. The way how you are right now is turning me the fuck on~

Licking her lip's hungrily,she caressed his cheek.

Hmm,maybe,i wanna go another round~ Can you be able to handle it~?

Mmm,round two,eh~? Yeah,i think i can be able to take you up on your offer,Baby~ Although,can you be able to handle it~?

Of course,i can~ This time,i want you fuck me from behind~

Mmm,anything for My Girl~

Pulling herself up,she got off of the table,she turned her whole body around,bending her body over the table,shaking her ass side to side,teasing him with a sly smirk.

Blushing,he lifted her left leg onto the table,got behind her,and slipped his dick right back in her.

Ah,mmm~

Biting her lip,he began to thrust in,and out of her slowly,just to tease her when she knew what he was doing.

Chris,you fucking tease~

What~?

Your thrusting into me slow,i-i want you to thrust into me deeper,and harder like you did to me before~

Holding her hip's,he thrust's were starting to become a little fast of pace,and breathing out a breathless moan,her eye's rolled back into her socket of the pleasurable feeling.

Ohh,yes~ D-Don't stop~

With each time he thrusted,her breast's bounced,and getting even more turned on,his ball's were hitting her clit,gripping the table from moaning out too loud.

I don't plan to stop,not for you~ Christopher placed kisse's onto her neck along with lick's when a soft moan left her mouth. Fuck,your gripping me~

I-It's your own fault!

Mmm,how is that~?

Y-Your ball's are hitting my clit,it feel's so good~

Then,he bit into her neck a little hard,his thrust's were staring to become a fast rhythm when their skin were hitting against each other,making a loud slapping sound inside of the room.

"Slap,slap,slap!"

Every time he thrusted harder,his ball's would hit you against her wet clit as she moaned out a little loud by surprise.

Ahh,ohh,fuck! Alejandra moaned out with a whimper. Daddy,Daddy!

That's right,moan out for Daddy~ Scream out my name while i feel you up with my cum,Daddy want's you cum all over my dick~!

Sweat was running down on the side of her face,she felt hot,and being in a panting mess,cum was leaking down on both of her leg's when suddenly,he reached down,rubbing her pussy,while his thrust's were becoming even more harder.

Oh,God! I-I can't..hold back anymore,i'm gonna cum again!

Sucking onto her neck,he was close to cumming,and giving it to her,she moaned out loudly,cumming hard once again as he too,came hard inside of her.

God,that was amazing.

The two were fixing their clothe's,ready to leave the back room of the school public library.

I think we both know we needed to relax and release what we were holding back. Christopher pulled her close toward's his way,holding her. I never knew i could make you squirt,why did you~?

I-I got..t-turned on because..i-i've alway's..wanted to have sex at a library,is that bad?

No,it's not~ It's hot to me,we have had sex outside in public,and the school library.

W-We've done many thing's at Golden Corral and The Crimson Twilight,not to mention our house,too.

Let's not forget the hotel and The Golden Lodge~

The Dream Couple were blushing lightly and as they were done fixing their clothe's,they unlocked the door to the school library,stepped out,locking the door behind,while they looked around to see if anybody else was around when the coast was clear.

Sighing with relief,her eye's wided by surprise by him kissing her,and when he pulled away,he rested his forehead against her's gently.

Mmm,let's go home.

R-Right. Alejandra nodded and once the two were walking side by side,she let out a soft gasp when he turned to look over her way. N-Nothing. It is something,i felt our cum leaking down my leg's just now. Look's like i'm going to be needing a hot,long,refreshing shower by the time i get home.

Heh.

He smiled,wrapping his arm around her,not ever letting her go.

Whatever you say,Baby~

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

The next day,it was a new day,Tuesday to be exact.

It was fifth period,P.E. class,and everyone in gym class was playing basketball ball,while the teenage girl was sitting all by herself on the school bleacher's,thinking.

She remembered the conversation she was having with her parent's this morning before heading off to school.

[[Flashback of this morning.]]

I have an appointment this week?

Yes,Dear. You do,your appointment is this Friday after school.

Hearing her Granny speak,the teenage girl had a frown of concern on her face,she never knew that she would be seeing the therapist that fast,but,it was finally happening.

Your Granny and i would be happy for that your going to therapy,i know this is making me grow concern,but,you don't need to worry. By the time your appointment is done,you'll be wanting to head back,and talk about whatever it is that you need to get off of your chest.

The way how her Mother was speaking to her Daughter,she hated it.

She hated how her parent's were talking down on her like she was child all over again and the fact that she's a teenager.

Reluctantly,the only thing the teenager could do was just nod her head in agreement,not saying a word,but,keeping silent to herself.

[[End of flashback.]]

Why were they talking to me like that? Of course,i knew this was going to happen when my dark secret was out in the open. Everyone would treat me like i'm some kind of child that need's possible help,i'm not that deaf to hear how the way i get spoken to.

Watching everyone play,the teenage girl was still thinking to herself about this matter all on her own.

Is this how everyone is whenever their loved one is self harming? Ever since my parent's knew about my dark secret,i've noticed that they've been keeping a close eye on me. I don't blame them,really. All their doing is only looking after me,that's how all parent's are who are overprotective. I haven't cut myself or self harmed,i'm only two month's clean,which,is a good sign. I'm happy about that,but,still,being kept a closer eye is a real pain in the ass. I can't even stay in my own room all by myself without one of my parent's breathing down my neck,their invading my privacy.

Watching her Boyfriend,he was throwing a few hoop's,she noticed he was a bit sweaty,and her eye's couldn't look away.

Since i can't have no privacy,Christopher hasn't been able to sneak into my room because of my parent's since they tend to check up on me every now,and then. It suck's that i can't have no peace or quiet,while My Boyfriend is around,and whenever we're alone,we end up having sex,which,i can't do that now at my home by my Granny,and Mom. Still--

Her cheek's started to turn a bit Red by what happened at the school library and just the thought of it made her leg's rub together.

The way how he was fucking me,his ball's hitting my clit,and cumming hard,while having an orgasm,and squirting for the first time,i felt like i had fallen to heaven,and down to Hell. Even after we had left yesterday,last night,i..thought about him coming into my bedroom,pounding the fuck right out of me as i couldn't stop thinking about what we had done. Well,Christopher didn't show up to my room,and of course,i..masterbated,pretending that Christopher was fucking me,and honestly,using my imagination was more better than it happened in real life. It has been a while since i masterbated,but,i had to be extra quiet doing that last night.

Staring at her Boyfriend,her eye's locked,and remained on him,and him alone.

For some reason,my hormone's have been acting up for some strange reason. I guess it's just me being a teenager,experiencing or wanting sex. God,i'm like a dog in heat,wanting to be breeded or mated. Well,mostly mated. M-Mmm...

Her leg's were rubbing against each other a little hard and closing her eye's,her heart was racing a little.

"Zzz,zzz,zzz."

Eye's widening a little,her vibration of her cellphone broke her out of her thought's,and reaching into her pocket,she saw that she got a text message from someone she hasn't heard from a while.

Andre: Hey,you.

The teenage girl stared at Andre's text and depending to text back,all she did was just look down,rereading the text message over,and over again.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

P.E. was over and The Dream Couple were the only one's in the gym,collecting all of the basketball's to put in the storage room.

They only had a few minute's before the next bell would ring and watching the teenage boy walk into the storage room,her eye's were locked on him.

Did the coach leave?

Huh? Alejandra shook her head a few time's,breaking right out of her thought's. Yes,he did. He wanted us to lock up the gym before we leave.

Oh,okay.

The teenage girl made sure that the gym door's were locked and walking on over toward's the storage room,she saw that her Boyfriend was putting some of the basketball's up,while she stood right by the door.

He turned around,seeing her standing by the storage door.

Did you lock up?

M-Mmm,hmm. Fuck,we're alone yet again. This is just like what had happened in the school library. Is that all of the basketball's?

Yeah,it is. We've got a few minute's into the school bell ring's,we should--

U-Um?

Hmm?

He stared at her with furrowed eye's when he saw that her cheek's were a bit Red and by the time she began to make her way toward's him,she closed the storage door,locking it from behind.

Baby,why..did you lock the door? What's going on? Why did she--? Mmm!

His eye's wided a bit because she kissed him by surprise when he slowly closed his eye's,kissing her back in return.

Mmm...Christopher moaned into the kiss,his hand's sliding down her back,down toward's her ass,gripping it slightly. Baby-- I know what your up to,Alejandra. Did you get horny all of a sudden?

He pulled away,staring at her in hunger,while she stared right back at him.

I-I'm sorry if i did that,i-i wasn't--

It's okay,is My Baby hungry for Daddy's dick~?

I-I am,i'm thirsty...

Smirking,he noticed her staring down at his crotch,and getting down on her knee's in front,his gym short's were being pulled down by her as his dick came out.

You must be horny,normally,you'd be freaking out if we got caught or in trouble~

I-I know,i can't help that you make me feel this way. Alejandra said,bashfully. Don't worry,no one won't know we're in here. I locked the gym door's,we've only got a few minute's before the bell ring's. You don't mind,do you?

N-No,i don't. Usually,i'm the one who make's the first move,but,Alejandra making the first move is such a turn on. Are you..really that horny?

M-Mmm,hmm.

Closing her eye's,she leaned over,licking his dick as a soft groan left his mouth.

Y-You better make sure that you take all of my cum,okay? Christopher blushed,placing both of his hand's onto her head,coming closer to her way. I want you to take Daddy's cum~

I-I will,hold onto my head just like that,alright?

He did as he was told,obeying her every word when suddenly,he let out a startled whimper by her licking,and nibbling all over his dick with soft sucking noise's that were echoing in the storage room a little.

Baby,why do you have to tease me like that?

You teased me yesterday in the back room of the library,this is payback~ Mmm~

Soon enough,the teenage girl began to suck her Boyfriend's dick off and hissing a little,he tried not to moan out so no one would hear them.

Bobbing her head up and down,her breathing was starting to become a little hard,and opening her eye's,she stared up at him,as he tried to control his moan's when he too,was staring down at her.

God,your mouth feel's so good around my dick~

Gagging a little,while trying to control it,tear's were forming in the end's of her eye's,and staring up at him with lust behind her eye's,his hip's began to move up,and down.

Mmm! Alejandra's eye's wided a bit and drool started to run down the side of her mouth a little by his hip's moving as she wanted him to continue doing this. Don't stop,keep doing what your doing~

D-Do you want me to face fuck you? I-I don't want you to suffocate.

Don't worry,i'll be fine. Please,do it.

He did what he was told and starting to thrust his dick into her mouth,gag's,and moan's were leaving her mouth as she held onto the side's of his dick.

Ah,aha,hah~!

Heavy breathing was the only sound's that were coming in the storage room and moaning softly,his thrust's were staring to get a little faster.

Oh,God,Alejandra! Christopher moaned out her name breathlessly,feeling as though he was close to his limit. Just like that,yes~!

Breathing hard,the teenage girl could feel that her pussy was getting wetter by this,and shaking a little,he moaned out a little loud because his dick was in the back of her throat by him thrusting.

Fuck me,i'm..close!

His voice sounded strained and tilting his head up,she knew he was about to cum soon.

Baby,Baby~!

M-Mmm!

Her eye's wided and feeling his cum hot shooting inside of her mouth,she took a few swallow's as by the time they were finished,she pulled away,gasping for air.

Ah! Alejandra was breathing heavily and still on the ground,he got down to her level. Mmm!

He kissed her hungrily and kissing back in return,she kissed him deeply,wrapping her arm's around him as he could taste himself onto her.

Christopher--

She pulled away,blushing in embarrassment,his head tilting to the side in a confusing manner.

What's wrong?

We need to go,the bell's about to ring at any minute. I shouldn't have gotten myself carried away like that,i-it's his own fault.

But,what about you? Your pussy's probably drenched and wet from sucking me off~

I-I'll be fine,you can return the favor to me whenever you feel like it.

I feel like eating you out right about now~

Honey,not right now. Another time when we're not in school,i got myself carried away by doing this.

Mmm,no,you didn't~ You were thirsty and i let you have your drink,but,if you ever want to my special drink,you'll let me know,won't you~?

I-I'll let you know if i want your special drink,it's my personal favorite since i can't get it anywhere else.

He gave her a quick kiss and helping her off of the ground,the two had to get changed,and head on over toward's their next class.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

Humming softly,Alejandra was in the school hallway's,grabbing a few thing's out of her locker since school had ended only a few minute's ago.

While she was humming to herself,her cheek's were a bit Red after what she was doing with her Boyfriend in the school gym storage room,biting down onto her bottom lip from the memory itself.

No way.

Turning to her right,the teenage girl saw Selene standing right next to her locker,the two making direct eye contact.

What's wrong?

Girl,you got a hickey on on your neck.

Eye's widening a little,she took her cellphone out,set it onto camera,and checked her neck out when there was indeed a hickey on the right side.

Damn,Girl. I never knew Chris had it in him.

N-Neither did i,it just show's how much he love's me,i guess. This is actually the first hickey he's ever given me.

He has,have you given him one?

N-No,i haven't. My parent's are definitely going to see this one,they probably already have seen it without me noticing. Is it really that noticable?

If i was staring at you from afar,i wouldn't see it,but,now that i'm looking at it right now,it is noticable. Don't worry,i doubt your parent's have seen it. There are some tip's to get rid of hickey's,ridiculous,but,helpful tip's.

I don't want to get rid of it,i-i like it...

Someone caught Alejandra's eye and seeing that this person was Dawn Perez as when she walked past the two,she smiled at the two with a nod.

The two smiled back in return and watched her make a left turn,leaving the school building.

So,i see that you,and Dawn are friend's again,huh?

Mmm,hmm,we are. When she visited me in the hospital,we had a talk about what's been going on,and..i guess you can say that we made up. I still feel like it's my fault that i lashed out on her like that at Tyrone's Halloween party,but,that was my Anxiety,and bad attitude talking..

It's not your fault,Dawn know's how anxious you are. We all do,i'm glad you two were able to come right through your difference's toward's one another.

Yeah,me,too. I'm just glad that nothing bad is going to happen and i see that thing's are going pretty great now since The Johnson Sibling's no longer attend Golden Grove anymore.

I know that's right,we can all finally rest,and take it easy without those two.

What are you two talking about?

The two teenaged girl's turned their head's,seeing Aiden standing a few feet away.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

We were just talking about The Johnson Sibling's,seeing as though,they aren't attending Golden Grove,we can finally rest,and take it easy.

Aiden raised a brow and began to walk up to his friend's,and just when he was nearer,he turned to look at Alejandra.

Boo,did you know you have a hickey on your neck? Aiden pointed out,smiling,while standing right next to his Bestie with a smirk. Ooh,somebody's been busy~

Oh,my God!

The teenager blushed bashfully and turning away,she was embarrassed.

Oh,God. It really is noticable,after all!

It's not..that bad? Aiden was trying to make up an excuse and Selene frowned at him. Okay,so,it is noticable--

Aiden,your not helping!

I'm sorry,i'm not going to judge you or anything. I never knew Chris was an animal in the bedroom.

Oh,Honey,you have no idea...

What did you say?

Nothing!

Alejandra had her hand placed onto where the hickey was and turning to look back at The Two Bestie's,Aiden whistled a tune,looking up at the ceiling.

Don't listen to him,Ally. Selene said with an assuring smile. He can be a real child sometime's.

Hey,no,i don't!

Alejandra rolled her eye's playfully by Aiden's lie.

To be honest,Selene's right.

Seriously? Aiden stared at Alejandra with disappointment. You think i act like a child sometime's,too?

Yeah,you do.

Hey,you guy's are just jealous that i have charisma,and the clothing in style~

Alejandra giggled softly and Selene had her arm's crossed,teasingly rolling her eye's by what the teenage boy had said.

I sometime's feel like my friend's are almost like a second family to me,i don't know why,but,that's what i think whenever i'm around them...

Alejandra smiled at the two and as The Two Bestie's were playing around with a few joke's,Christopher began to make their way,joining in to hear what was going on.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Is Aiden acting like a child again? Christopher asked,staring at The Two Bestie's,while he standing right next to his Girlfriend,his arm wrapped around her. I honestly don't know what to do with him,how do you put up with his childish antic's,Selene.

Boy,i don't know why your asking me that. I don't know entirely sure for myself about that question,let alone know what the answer it is to it.

Your joining their side's as well? I thought we were friend's,Chris.

Of course,we are. You act like the child in the friend group.

What about the rest of your friend's,then?

I'm the friend who's quiet,while i hear,and observe in the conversation. Alejandra is the Cute,quiet,and shy girl,while Selene is the is the confident one.

Selene smiled,hearing what her friend had said about her as Alejandra looked over at her Boyfriend,and then,her eye's were on Aiden,who was having a hard time to come up with something since he had no clue on what to say.

All he did was just frown like a child,his arm's crossed,not even saying another word.

I guess he gave up...Selene muttered,an amused smile began to form,and Aiden began to walk away. We'll see you two later.

The Dream Couple said their goodbye's to The Two Bestie's and Aiden turned to look back at the two,sticking his tongue out with a silly grin,waving goodbye.

As The Two Bestie's were now gone,The Dream Couple were now all alone in the school hallway's.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

He really is such a child,i don't know how Selene put's up with him. Christopher shook his head from side to side,smiling. Oh,well.

I don't know,either. They have been friend's since they've been Freshmen,it still surprise's me that their not a couple,even though,they don't have that sort of feeling's toward's each other.

When i first met them,i thought for sure that they were a couple. They were each other's first kiss,after all.

Do you think..the real reason why they kissed is because..they didn't know for sure that it wasn't going to work out? Whenever a guy or a girl kiss,the kiss resemble's a lot of thing's. Say for instance,if i kissed you,you wouldn't have liked it,but,you would reject me right on the spot.

A kiss doe's resemble a lot of mixed emotion's,i already knew that kissing you would be addicted.

Wh-What do you mean?

He turned toward's her way as she too,turned,looking right back at him.

I-I couldn't take my eye's off of you...Christopher stared into her eye's. Even before we confessed to each other,the tension between us was so bearable,i wanted you so badly,my feeling's for you grew stronger,and stronger each day...

Blushing,the teenager was baffled by his word's,and she too,felt the same way.

I-I couldn't take my eye's off of you,either...Alejandra replied softly,staring right back into his eye's. I couldn't stop thinking about you because you have alway's crossed my mind and i..thought that..you didn't want someone like me when it turn's out you wanted me just as much as i wanted you. Whenever i was with you,i felt at ease,and whenever we were alone together,my heart couldn't stop pounding because..i began to fall in love with you...

Smiling warmly,he reached over,holding her hand,and holding his hand back in return,the two began to make their way out of the school building together.

I love you,Alejandra.

I love you too,Christopher.

Change And Rain,that's how our love shall forever stay.

Alejandra Cloud.

The next day,Wednesday after when school was over,the teenage girl had to go with her Older Sister to go grocery shopping since they needed some thing's for the house.

Well,mostly,Alejandra did the grocery shopping,and once she was finished,she asked her Sister if she could take her somewhere.

Her Sister wondered where her Little Sister was going and offering to drive her,she did as by the time they reached the place,it was a coffee shop.

Alejandra told Alicia that she didn't need to pick her up and saying their goodbye's,the teenage girl began to walk inside.

Looking all around to check out the surrounding's of the place,there were only a few people inside when she turned to right,seeing a familiar face.

Smiling,the teenage girl waved,beginning to make her way toward's the table.

Alejandra Cloud And Andre Knight.

Hey. Andre got up from his seat,walked over,hugging her,while pulling away to stare at her. How are you?

Hi,i-i'm doing good. How are you?

I'm doing good,thank's for asking.

The two sat across from each other on the table,smiling still.

It's been a while since we last seen each other,i guess we've both been busy,huh?

Yeah,it sure has. Andre stared at her with a soft smile. I guess you've been busy,too?

Mmm,hmm,i have. I've been busy with school.

The Coffee Shop's name was Mocha Mood and the two ordered two cup's of coffee as by the time they were waiting for their drink's to arrive,they were busy talking,catching up to see what they've been busy with.

I've been meaning to ask you,what is it that you do for a living? Alejandra asked with curiosity,holding onto the coffee mug. I don't know anything about this guy and yet,i do want to get to know him more.

Picking the mug up carefully,she took a sip of the sweet coffee,while staring at him when he didn't notice.

There's just something about him that's mysterious to me,his name is even interesting,too. I'm going to guess that he work's in the Mafia business,he only kill's bad people,and it look's like..he's crushing on someone,but,who?

Why do you want to know,Pretty Girl? Andre asked in a soft tone and this made the teenage girl blush bashfully as he smiled by how Cute she was acting. What do you think i do for a living? Would you be scared of me?

Why would i be scared of him? He doesn't scare me at all. I don't know,should i be concerned or worried?

How about both?

Staring at him in disbelief,her cheek's were a bit Red by how forward he was,and looking down at her lap,she began to fiddle with her finger's in a nervous manner.

Whenever your around me,you don't need to feel concerned,nor worried.

What do you mean by that? Are you..not who you think you are?

Alejandra,i don't mean to scare you or anything,but,i'm not bad or dangerous at all. I'm quite the complete opposite,really.

He sighed,staring into her eye's as she too,stared into his.

I..kill bad people,people who do bad thing's to other people who are good,and innocent. Andre replied softly,looking down at the table,then,his eye's looked into her's once more. I hope you don't think of me as a monster.

I don't think your a monster.

He stared at her in disbelief,wondering why she wasn't afraid,nor scared.

How--?

How come i'm not scared of you? Alejandra guessed his answer. I've seen scary thing's when i was a little girl,thing's that no child has to go through or see...

The two were silent and not saying anything,one of them would have to speak up soon.

I can tell that you've been through a lot by the scar's that you have all over your arm's. Andre pointed out and a soft exclaim left her mouth by him finding out about her dark scaret. Don't worry,i don't find them disgusting,nor will i judge you. You only did it by what you've been going through in life and yet,no one could understand what you were facing what was lying yet ahead of yourself. We've all been through thing's in life that we don't want to speak or talk about.

He took a sip of his coffee and calming herself,she sighed in relief when he stared down at her neck.

Alejandra,you have a hickey on your neck.

Ah! Alejandra covered her hand over the hickey,but,it was already too late since he saw it. O-Oh,this? I-I'm sorry,please,don't look at it. God,this is so embarrassing! Why did he have to look at my neck?

Was it that Boyfriend of your's that gave it to you?

I-I-- Of course,it's from My Boyfriend. Why else would he have given it to me? No,don't let him get to you. Be bold,talk right back to him. What's it to you? My-My Boyfriend did..give it to me.

You know,for a shy,sweet,girl,you sure don't talk bold,and yet,you try to act so tough when i know that your not.

Trying to say something,he cut her off since he wasn't done talking just yet.

But,i can tell that your strong. I like that in a girl.

Raising a brow,the teenage girl wondered if he was joking or playing around with her,but,it didn't look like he was at all since he was speaking the truth.

I don't know what to think of this guy,i really don't. If he say's that he's in the Mafia business,doe's Selene,and her family know about him? I want to ask him,but,i don't want to be disrespectful. It would be rude of me to even ask that kind of question,i don't..want to get into any of his business.

Would you like me to drive you home?

Huh? Oh,you don't have to. I can--

No,your not walking home. Do you know many perverted men are out there,lurking,roaming in the dark for young soul's? There's no way in Hell i'll let that happen.

Andre,i--

It's okay,i insist.

Thank you,i really appreciate it.

Smiling at her,she smiled back,and turning to look out the window,it was still the season of Winter.

While staring out the window,the teenage girl narrowed her eye's,a lot was going on in her mind as she wanted to talk to someone about this,but,she was scared how the person would react by it.

She was just scared by how the person will judge her and sooner or later,she will have to talk about this matter to someone,someone who she can trust when a certain someone crossed her mind.

Change And Rain,some thing's are never the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 13 35
[STILL WRITING] Sky. A seventeen year old girl whom is VERY smart and talented. She always gets A's in tests and with her extra time she has singing...
1.4K 82 13
"Austin..." "Dawn..." Ever since Dawn Perez was a little girl,all she ever wanted was friend's,and when she started school,nobody didn't want to be h...
273 38 16
Book 1 of the 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 series 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇: The past is what made him change due to lies and uncertainty. He lost the only girl he care...
738 142 17
She found parts of herself she didn't know existed. He found a love he no longer believed was real. 🍂 Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs 🍂 ✏︎ Panic Attacks, Anxiety...