After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?

148 11 0
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 7490.]]

You drew star's around my scar's.

Alejandra Cloud.

After Christopher had left,the next day,i was finally out of The Hospital,and i was able to spend Thanksgiving with my family.

I felt so free to get out and i was happy to be home,but,i wasn't too happy because my parent's kept their eye's on me.

As in,watching me get or pick up an object that involve's knive's,scissor's,you name it.

I knew this was going to happen,i already know right from the start.

Although,i don't blame them since..i almost died...

The only thing i remembered was that it was cold,i felt so dizzy,and tired,i just..couldn't keep my eye's open...

It was as though i was slowly drifting down into the bottom of the ocean where no One could find,nor hear my silent scream's of help...

When i came back home,i planted all of my flower's that i had received from everyone in my backyard so that whenever i look at them,i'll think of my friend's.

Christopher came over to check up on me,he kept his word by being right there by my side no matter what.

He was..very cautious around me since..i could barely do anything with my left arm,but,for it to heal completely on it's own.

It's a pain in the ass that i have to change my bandage's twice a day and it hurt's like hell whenever i clean my scar's.

I messed up,i messed up big time as i can't believe that i self harmed all because of him...

I let him get to me,i let him get the better of me,i was helpless,weak,and useless,but,no.

I won't let one individual get the better of me because i'm strong enough to know that he can't do what he's good at best,bullying innocent people to draw down their ego.

He need's to be brought down to those who he had brought upon down to make themselve's feel bad for certainly nothing.

How,though?

How can i stop him?

I have no evidence or proof of what Tyrone Johnson has done,he's the main bully who doe's the bullying most of the time.

Ariel is a bystander and so is his Little Sister,Ebony,i just don't like her because she think's she's so better than anyone.

Dominic Young?

Yeah,i don't know what to say about that guy.

He came to where i work,apologising to me when it should have been Tyrone.

Not only did he apologize on Tyrone's behalf,i could see that Dominic didn't want me to end up getting hurt because..i heard what he was saying at The Halloween Party before i was thrown into the deep end of the pool.

He didn't want Tyrone to go through with it,but,Tyrone being himself,he went ahead,and did what he did.

What is the meaning of all of this?

Why was Dominic suddenly being..nice?

What is his intention?

Is he up to no good or am have i got these bullie's wrapped up in my head?

No,i don't.

I just want them to leave us all alone because we can't take it anymore with the bullying no more.

This has to stop,someone has to put a stop to it,but,who?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Fall leave's were sprawled out onto the ground and The Dream Couple were making their way up toward's the front of The School door's.

Today,it was November 27,2013 on a Wednesday Morning when the teenager turned to his side,seeing that his Girlfriend had caught up to him.

I'm sorry,sorry. Alejandra gave him an embarrassed smile. I hope i'm not dragging you down along with me.

I don't mind that at all as long as i get to be down between your leg's~

He smirked and playfully pushing his arm,she rolled her eye's with a smile as the two began to make their way inside of the school building.

When Thanksgiving Break had ended,we all returned back to School as by the time we made our way inside,all eye's were on me because of my bandaged arm.

The Dream Couple were walking side by side together and while Alejandra was holding onto her Boyfriend's arm for assurance,those piercing eye's were drawn to her.

She knew that they were already staring and keeping her eye's straight ahead,she pretended that they didn't exist.

Are you okay? Christopher asked,turning to his Girlfriend's way. Do we need to go anywhere before we head on over to First Period?

Oh,no. I'm good,let's go.

Okay,if there's anywhere we need to go,let me know.

Okay.

The Dream Couple continued on walking,making their way over to First Period Class.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

School was going normal so far,i guess.

I have noticed that Tyrone hasn't been to school since Thanksgiving Break was over.

I didn't even see his Little Sister,either.

They could have been sick or something must have happened to them,they deserve it,anyway.

Yes,i know that sound's cruel of me to say that aloud or even think about it to myself,but,they weren't entirely good people.

I did see Ariel Carter and of course,Dominic Young.

Ariel didn't mess with me,she just kept to herself,while Dominic didn't pretty much do anything at all.

In fact,whenever Christopher,and i would walk together in The School Hallway's,my eye's caught sight of him.

Dominic would have his back up against the wall,his cellphone in his hand,and by the time when we would walk right past him,my eye's would turn to the side,hoping,trying not to get caught as i saw that he was staring.

I noticed that he would stare at my bandaged arm and seeing it,he would continue to stare a few second's,going our separate way's.

When i was at P.E. Class,i caught him staring at me,while i was sitting on the bleacher's.

It was strange,i don't know what his problem was.

It made me feel a bit uncomfortable by him staring me and me alone as i hated being stared at...

Is it because of my bandaged arm that it show's so much attention?

Doe's he..know what happened to me?

There's no way that he could have known,we don't live in the same neighborhood,thank God,for that.

Still,it was starting to piss me off...

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Teddy Bear,are you sure you don't want me to do anything?

The Dream Couple were working at The Crimson Twilight and the teenage girl wanted to help out the best way that she can due to her injury on her left arm.

Baby,it's okay. Christopher gave her an assuring smile. I don't mind.

I knew he was going to do this,i guess i can't win this round. Fine,then.

A little irritated,the teenager began to make her way toward's The Two Bestie's table,and by the time she walked up to them,they were talking about something that excited Aiden.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

What's got you all happy with delight?

You didn't hear? Aiden turned to face his friend with a wide smile. We're having a basketball game tomorrow after School,it's gonna be epic!

We are? What's going to be so epic about this One?

Our team,The Wolves will be up against The Vamps.

Alejandra knew who The Vamps were,they were at a different High School,and let's just say that The Wolves don't get along with The Vamps since both School's would battle toward's one another on ridiculous tournament's such as Band,Basketball,Football,Swimming Club,you name it.

I don't find after School game's epic,i find them quite boring.

At least we understand each other. Selene spoke up with a smile. If Ally isn't going,then,i'm not going,either. It would just be a waste of time for us to go,anyway.

Oh,come on,you Two! You have to come,it's gonna be exciting,and fun. Beside's,this will be our last game since Fall is going to end very soon.

He doe's have a point,but,going to a Basketball Game is going to be so boring! I'd rather watch The Titanic with My Sister that i've seen so many time's,i've lost count. Well,it can't be worse than this. As much as i don't like after School Game's,i guess i'll go. It's better than staying at home,doing absolutely nothing of the sort.

What about you,Bestie? Are you coming?

I guess i have no choice,i don't have anything to do since i'm alway's alone at home in that big Mansion of mine.

Aiden smiled,The Two teenage girl's could tell that he was happy that they were coming with as by the time they were done talking,Christopher walked up to their table.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

What are you guy's talking about?

Apparently,we're going to The Basketball Game after School tomorrow. Selene informed him,turning to a smiling Aiden. Aiden suggested that we all should go.

Really? I barely even go to after School Game's,i find them..really loud..

I guess we really are alike,we don't like after School Game's to begin with. At least Selene and i aren't the only one's. It could be even more worser than watching The Titanic so many time's with a Sibling,you've lost count.

The Three laughed at Alejandra's joke and Christopher smiled,gazing upon her.

I'd rather watch Mean Girls,i've seen the movie many,many,time's. Christopher smiled with a shrug of his shoulder's. The movie itself remind's me of us since we're experiencing High School life.

I wonder..what's going to happen to us all..once we graduate? Will we go our separate way's or stay as friend's? Just thinking about it kinda scare's me...

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Diner closed around 7:00pm,The Dream Couple were going to be the one's to close up The Restaurant for the night as by time that everyone had left,it was just the two of them.

All alone,inside of the big Diner together.

It sure is quiet around here without the loud noise's we get while we work. Alejandra replied softly,cleaning the counter top,while looking around in the dark Restaurant itself. I really don't want to go to The Basketball Game tomorrow.

We don't have to go if you don't want to.

I don't want to go,but,i also don't want to disappoint Aiden. He was the one who suggested that we go since..it will..probably be our last time going to a game as this is our last year in High School together...

He turned around,hearing the soft tone of her voice when he narrowed his eye's,staring at the back of her head,trying to figure out what her expression on her face was since he couldn't see it.

I sometime's wonder..what will happen to us all once we graduate School? Will we separate and never see each other again? Will be remain and stay as friend's when we get Older? Those two question's..sound right to me,i-i'm rambling. I-I don't even know what i'm..saying right now...

Hey,it's okay...

He came over,wrapping his arm's around her,holding her from behind as she felt his loving,warm,embrace.

We'll be able to see all of our friend's by the time when we go our separate way's,it may not be the same,but,we won't forget our friendship because do you know why?

What?

Our friendship is stronger than anyone's friendship,i never had any friend's in life since i met you all,but,now,i do. You all mean a lot to me and by the time we'll start our love's separately,we might get married,have kid's,and who know's,maybe,our kid's will be friend's with our friend's. You can never know.

Yeah,i-i guess your right.

Closing her eye's,the teenage girl felt at ease,and then,her eye's wided a bit by what he had said as she was hearing thing's.

Wait,did he say our kid's? Doe's this mean..will we have kid's in The Future? I-I wouldn't mind that at all...

Continuing to hold her,she too,held his arm's,not ever letting go.

I can see Our Future now...We would get married,have kid's of our own,and be One,big,happy,family...That's what i want,a happy life with the one that i love...

The Dream Couple were done cleaning up The Diner and by the time the two were outside of The Restaurant,a few place's around the area were also closing up for the night.

I can't believe next month is December. Alejandra said aloud,looking all around,seeing the street lamp light's on into the dark. Time sure doe's fly by,huh?

Yeah,it sure doe's. So,is there anything you want for Christmas?

No,i don't.

He turned,staring at her in disbelief.

What do you mean? Christopher asked. There must be something that you want for.

Chris,i have everything that i need. Anime,book's,a Boyfriend,cellphone. What is there to want?

Heh,i know you have what you need,Baby. You don't want me to get you anything?

No!

Blushing by the sudden declare,she cleared her throat as The Two began to walk toward's the car.

I mean,you really don't have to get me anything for Christmas,really. Alejandra assured him with a friendly smile as she was blushing bashfully,playing the end's of her hair,twirling it with her finger. My parent's would get me and My Sister a lot of present's,but,i don't care about that. All i care about is being there with my loved one's,that's all that count's.

The Two got into the car and buckling up their seatbelt's,he was hearing her out loud,and clear,but,he wanted to give her something because this will be their First Christmas together as a couple.

I know,but,still,i wanna give you something. Christopher started the engine of the car and began to drive off into the night. There's got to be something that she want's and whatever it is,i'm gonna get it for her.

Beside's,we probably won't see each other when Christmas roll's around.

Huh? H-How do you know for sure that we won't?

I don't know,that's how all parent's are. They plan thing's so unexpectedly,even though,not all thing's go according to your plan.

I'll give her that,she doe's have a point. I do want to spend Christmas with you because..it'll be our First Christmas together as a couple...

Blushing lightly,the teenage girl stared at him,her cheek's were a bit Red,and that he wasn't able to see it.

He's right,it will be our First Christmas together as a couple. We weren't able to go to Selene's Party before Thanksgiving because of what i did and the fact it was cancelled since..it was all on me...Honey,i understand what you mean,but,we might not get to spend time on the actual day of Christmas. I mean,my family,and i will be staying at home since it's just us,i don't..know about you...

I know,i understand. Maybe,we could do something together before Christmas. I wanna spend time with My Girl if that doe's happen...

She could tell that this meant something to him and smiling by his kindness of word's,she felt loved,and special.

You know,i'm not going to give up on what it is that you want for Christmas.

I had a feeling you would say that...

After about a few minute's,The Dream Couple returned back home,and the teenage boy got out of the car First,while his Girlfriend got out last.

Coming over her way,he stood right in front of her,and closing the door behind,he held her hand.

Is your arm doing good?

Mmm,hmm,it still hurt's,but,not as bad as it was before.

That's good.

Holding her hand still,he helped by walking her home,and as they made it in front of the door,the two were facing each other.

What is it that you wanted for Christmas? Alejandra asked,wondering what he wanted. I never got to ask you what you wanted since..you were asking me what i wanted.

If i tell you,will you tell me that you want?

Chris.

I'm being serious.

So am i.

He gave her a Cute look and seeing this,she sighed,giving up by how Adorable he was.

Okay,okay. I give up,i'll tell you. Although,i doubt you'll find it.

Okay,then,try me.

When i was a little girl,i've alway's wanted a Golden Locket because i find them Beautiful,And Lovely to wear. Alejandra blushed bashfully,swaying her body from side to side gently,avoidng his stare. My Granny tried everywhere to find one for me,but,it was no use. Golden Locket's are very hard to find,i guess you can say that their very rare.

A Golden Locket,huh? It can't be that hard to find One,can it? They are hard to find and that their very rare,it is the truth. I bet i might be able to find one and if i do,i'll get it for you.

Good luck,their not that very easy to find. Of course,he won't be able to find One. It's impossible to find rare jewelry like that. Okay,now that i told you,what do you want for Christmas? I'm guessing he want's Anime merchandise,that's too easy to find.

You.

Looking up,he was already staring down at her,and tilting her head to the side,she was confused.

I want you for Christmas. Christopher repeated once more. I don't want you to buy me anything,all i want for Christmas is you.

Ch-Chris. He can't be serious,right? Don't you want me to get you anything?

No,i-i just want you.

Blushing,she was baffled with word's,and seeing her acting all shy,he couldn't help,but,smile.

I should be able to get him something,it just doesn't feel right if i get something,and not get him anything in return. Okay,i'll see what i can do.

Okay.

He leaned over,kissing her cheek as she smiled up at him when she unlocked the front door,opening it up a bit.

Goodnight,Beautiful.

Goodnight,Teddy Bear.

The Dream Couple said their final goodbye's as she watched her Boyfriend walk back home safely.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

Thursday was the next day and after School,Alejandra was at The School Library,cleaning up before The Basketball Game was about to start.

While the teenager was putting book's back onto the shelf,she looked up,seeing that it was 2:30pm when The Basketball Game was right after School.

Ebony And Tyrone Johnson came to School today,i was scared,of course since no One hasn't seen those Two in a few day's.

She kept her eye's out,hoping she wasn't being spied on or that Dominic or Tyrone could easily walk right up to her as she didn't see anyone around.

His Sister couldn't stop staring at my arm and her Brother wasn't no help,either. He was staring at me,wondering what had happened since he was the cause of all of this.

Do you need some help?

Startled,the teenage girl backed away a little,and to her relief,it was her Boyfriend.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Christopher! Alejandra whispered,relieved to see him. You-You scared me!

I'm sorry,i didn't mean to.

God,i thought that it might have been one of them. No,it's okay. I guess i'm a little jumpy because of those two are back so sudden...

Oh,you mean those Two,right? I know,it's strange.

He stood right next to her and the two were putting some book's back on the shelf as they had to meet up with The Two Bestie's to get the best seat's for the big game.

The Two could hear cheer's and hearing this,The Basketball Game was about to start soon since The Game started around 3:30pm.

We better hurry up,it sound's like the game is about to start. Christopher informed her,putting the last book on the shelf. Do you want me to buy you something to drink or eat? I don't mind.

Hmm,i think i'm good. I'm..not that wuite hungry..

It sound's as if to me that you don't want to go.

Not really,but,Aiden insisted that we go since he looked so happy that we would go.

Even though you didn't want to go,you have a good heart.

I..do?

Of course,you do. You think of other's before yourself.

I-I do,i should think of myself before other's,but,how can i? I'm a caring,good,kind,person who has a big heart.

And that's what i love about you.

Y-Your just saying that.

I'm being for real.

Rolling her eye's playfully,she put the last book onto the shelf,sighing that she was now done.

Thank you for helping me.

Your welcome,i don't mind helping you.

Well,we better go.

He nodded his head with a smile and The Dream Couple were walking out of The School Library together when they saw that The Vamps Basketball Team were making their way inside of The School building.

Holding his arm,the teenage girl saw that they were walking in a group,laughing,and talking when The Dream Couple were standing,letting them pass by First.

The Vamps walked right past them and then,One guy caught her eye because there was One guy that was staring at her as by the time the team was out the door's,she didn't know what that was about.

Did you see how that guy stared at me?

You mean the One who made direct eye contact with you in a few second's? Christopher asked with narrowed eye's. I saw how he was staring at My Girl,who on Earth would name their Basketball Team The Vamps?

Who would name their Basketball Team The Wolves?

Touché.

The Two began to walk again,walking side by side,holding each other's arm as they were making their way over to The Gym to where The Game was being played at.

The Vamps are short for vampire's And The Wolves are short for werewolve's,right? Alejandra was trying to point out,while he nodded his head,agreeing. Vampire's and werewolve's don't get along with each other,that could be the reason why their both named differently.

You do make a good point in that,i do like the name,though.

The Dream Couple had to make it to the gym and walking for a few minute's,they arrived as there were a lot of teenager's.

Seeing this,Alejandra was starting to get a little anxious as Christopher wrapped his arm around her,making sure that she was okay.

Do you see Aiden And Selene?

Christopher looked all around and then,his eye's caught the two who were sitting in the middle of the bleacher's.

The Two Bestie's were waving to The Dream Couple and after spotting their friend's,they made their way over toward's them.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Ohh,i'm not so sure about this...

Alejandra was sitting right next to Christopher and seeing that there were so many people around,her heart began to beat a little as she was trying to calm down her breathing.

Aiden And Selene were sitting right next to each other,while Christopher was sitting on Aiden's right side,and that his Girlfriend was right next to his side.

You guy's just made it,the game's about to start! Aiden shouted with a smile since The Gym was starting to get a bit loud by how many teenager's were talking. Did you see Ebony And Tyrone?

Yeah,we saw. It's so weird that they showed up so unexpectedly since it's been day's they haven't been to School.

I know,right? They don't look sick at all.

Alejandra looked around the huge gymnasium and then,her eye's wided a bit because she saw Ariel Carter talking to Dominic Young.

They didn't see her since they were sitting a few seat's down and holding her Boyfriend's arm for comfort,she hoped that The Johnson Sibling's wouldn't show up,but,they would since this is a School Game.

The teenage girl felt out of place and wishing she wasn't here right now,she wish she was at home,instead.

Alejandra Cloud.

Once everyone was seated,it was game on.

The game looked like it was going good and by how boring this way,i really didn't want to be here.

Selene stayed quiet to herself because i could tell that she didn't want to be here,either.

At least i wasn't the only One who think's this game is boring and so far,The Wolves were winning.

The Vamps looked mad,but,they weren't going to lose to our team since we were in the winning lead.

While i was trying to pay attention to the game,i could feel a set of eye's staring upon me,and even though,i wanted to know who was staring,i already knew the answer to my own question.

Ugh,why can't he watch the game,but,instead,he's staring at me?

I should confront him,but,i don't because..i..don't know what he'll do or say...

All i can do is just avoid and ignore him,even though,it's hard by how many time's he'll keep on staring.

I guess i'll have to live with it,but,i know it won't be long before i snap.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Shaking a little,the teenage girl felt a little cold,and then,she had to use the restroom when she poked her Boyfriend's side,grabbing his attention.

Are you okay?

Mmm,hmm,i-i need to go and use the restroom. Alejandra smiled nervously. I'll be right back.

Do you need me to go with you? I don't mind.

No,it's okay.

Are you sure?

Yes,i'm just heading over to the restroom. I'll be back,i promise.

Okay,but,if anything happen's,call me.

Nodding her head,she kissed his cheek,got up from her seat,and apologized,making her way out of The Gym.

Watching her,Christopher was hesitant to let her go off on her own,but,she promised that she would be back.

If she wasn't back in Five minute's,he would go,and check up on her.

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenager was walking in The School Hallway's and seeing a restroom up ahead,she made her way inside,and once she was in,she didn't hear anyone else since she was all alone.

Sighing,she opened a door,locked it behind,and did her business as by the time she was done,she walked over to the sink,and began to wash her hand's.

While she was washing her hand's,she saw that her arm was bleeding a bit,and a bit alarmed,her eye's wided a little.

Shit...Alejandra cussed under her breath, getting a few tissue's,cleaning it up before it hit the ground. Damn,i should have cleaned my bandage when i was done eating lunch. I'll clean it up when i get home.

Keeping a few tissue's with her,she put them in her pocket,and began to make her way out of the girl's restroom.

Just as she stepped out of the restroom,she was no longer alone because once the door has closed behind,she stared at the person in disbelief.

Oh,no...

Alejandra Cloud And Dominic Young.

The Two were standing a few feet away,facing one another as the only sound's that were in The Hallway's were the loud cheer's from The Basketball Game that was happening.

I should have known this was going to happen. Alejandra crossed her arm's over her chest. God,why are you doing this to me now? I'm a good person,i don't deserve this,and i especially don't want to be around with this player.

He stayed quiet and staring at her left arm,he pointed at it with his finger as she followed his gaze.

It's bleeding.

Exclaiming,the teenage girl got the tissue's from her pocket's,and began to carefully wipe the blood off of the bandaged arm.

Do you want me to take you to The Nurse's Office? Dominic asked,seeing that her arm was still bleeding. It's not that far a walk,i'd be happy to walk you there.

Huh,what The Hell is he saying? Why?

You may have cut your arm up badly,you don't want it to cause an infection,do you?

Staring at him,she wondered if she was hearing thing's or not by how nice he was toward's her since he is a bully.

Why..are you being so nice to me? Alejandra asked slowly,her eye's never leaving his. Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden? I thought you didn't care and that your a complete Jerk.

I'm not like Tyrone,have i ever treated you badly as he's done to you?

Well,now that you mentioned it,kinda? I don't know,maybe? Don't..let him help you,he's just probably doing this because Tyrone made a bet with him. I'm sorry,but,i don't need your help.

The teenage girl began to walk and walking right past him,he watched her when he reached his hand out,holding onto her right wrist,making her stop.

Exclaiming out in surprise,she slowly turned around,and seeing that he was still holding onto her wrist,he was staring at her with an expression that he looked sorry for her.

What are you doing?

What happened to your arm? Dominic asked,slowly letting go of her wrist. Your left arm is bandaged all the way up,did something happen?

Is he serious? I have noticed you staring at me and honestly,it's starting to Piss me off. Do you really wanna know how my arm got all bandaged up? Do you really wanna know?

She had no expression on her face and continuing to stare,she sighed,looking away from him as she looked to the side,but,she looked right back at him.

I was in The Hospital during Thanksgiving Break and the reason why my arm is bandaged up is because your little friend said some hurtful thing's to me as i ended up self harming myself. Alejandra replied,her eye's locked onto his when he was staring at her in disbelief. I've been Self Harming myself when i was a Freshman in High School and it's all because of Tyrone,i couldn't take it anymore with the pain,and suffering alone. I wanted the pain to go away,but,no matter how many time's i end up cutting myself,the pain would alway's come right back. I cut myself so deep and hard,i almost died of blood loss!

Dominic was so quiet,he didn't say anything,and sniffing softly,she wasn't going to cry because the tear's wouldn't come out.

And i'm pretty sure Tyrone is hiding somewhere in these hallway's because he made a bet with you,am i right?

No,he didn't. Dominic spoke up softly. It's only me,i-i'm so sorry--

Please,just save your excuse's to someone who care's. I can't get you,i don't know you,i just can't seem to understand you,but,what is your problem with me? I-I mean,you..didn't look like you had anything to do with The Halloween prank,you came to my work place,apologizing for Tyrone's behalf,and now,your being nice to me all of a sudden? What's that all about? Why are you being this way?

Look,i had no idea that Tyrone was going to throw you in the deep end of the pool,and i tried to stop him,but,you know how that idiot is.

I know,i heard you. You had no idea that he pushed My Boyfriend down the stair's at school? He was supposed to push me and i almost did,but,Christopher pushed me on time before it happened.

I..knew he was going to do it,but,i thought he was joking about it.

You knew about it this whole time and didn't say anything? Why?

If i ratted him out,he would know that i was the who snitched on him. Nobody like's a snitch.

Yeah,i know that!

The Two were quiet for a few second's until one of them spoke.

I heard he got away with it. Dominic said with narrowed eye's. How come?

Apparently,the school surveillance camera's didn't get the person on the video due to it being blurry,and that your little homeboy got away with it. My friend's and i have tried to get proof that he really did do it,but,it hasn't been easy. Why am i telling him this? Won't he tell Tyrone? Your not gonna tell Tyrone about this,are you?

I won't.

Huh,you..won't?

Nope.

Okay,i'm more confused than ever. I-I don't get it,your not going to snitch on me to him?

He didn't say anything and staring at with concern,she wondered if he really had a change of heart.

Why?

Isn't it obvious? Dominic stared at her with a smile and giving him a confused look,she had no idea. I like you.

Staring at him,she looked all around the hallway to see if anyone else was around,while looking right back at him.

Okay,Dominic,you can stop playing around. We know you don't like me,you don't have to lie.

I'm not lying,i do like you.

As a person?

I do like you for who you are.

I know you don't like me as a friend since we aren't.

If we were friend's.

The Two stared at each other,their eye's locked on each other as her eye's wided a bit realization began to hit.

Oh,my God,are you serious? Do you..love me?

I-I guess so,but,i would like to get to know you more,and if i did,i would love you. Dominic said,rubbing his hand onto the back of his head. Why are so surprised?

Aha!

Alejandra tried to remain calm,but,this was getting too much for her as a sarcastic laugh escaped her mouth.

Why am i so surprised by this? Alejandra said in disbelief. Dude,you've been bullying me for Four year's! How can you possibly like me?

That's what bullie's do,they bully those who they happen to have a crush on or like.

Okay,he's right about that. I guess My Granny was right,she told me that whenever someone is being bullied by the same person,it mean's they either have a crush on you or that they like you. I didn't know Dominic would like me,Tyrone on the hand,i knew he didn't have a thing for me. Dominic,look-- I'm..still surprised that you like me,but,i have a Boyfriend. I don't feel the same way toward's you how you feel about me,and if you did confess to me,i don't think i would have given you a chance. I'm sorry.

No,it's fine. I knew you would have rejected me,that's the reason why i was with those other girl's because if i couldn't have you,i thought if i was with them,i would have filled that empty void to think that i was with you.

Feeling out of place,a strand of her hair was in the way of her face,and uttering out a soft exclaim,he fixed the strand of her,placing it behind her ear as she was blushing bashfully.

You really are kind,nice,and Pretty. If you didn't have a Boyfriend,would you have given me a chance?

Staring up at him,she didn't know how to answer that,and right before she was about to open her mouth,he was caressing her cheek gently.

D-Dominic...

His hand was still on her cheek and smiling with a smirk,he began to lean over when she knew what was about to happen,and frozen in place,she felt as if her body couldn't move.

No,wait--

Alejandra!

The teenage girl let out a startled gasp and then,The Two teenager's turned,seeing Christopher standing a few feet away with an angry frown on his face.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Dominic Young.

It was just the three of them with no One else around and staring at her Boyfriend in shock,she wondered how long has he been there since it's been a few minute's.

Looking down,he saw her arm was bleeding a little when concern washed over his face.

Alejandra,your arm-- Did he do that to you?

Ah,n-no! He didn't,it..began to bleed when i was washing my hand's. I-I didn't get to change my bandage's after i was done with lunch today. This is really awkward now. Dominic wanted to take me to the nurse's office to have it changed,i was just about to head over there.

Yeah,i wanted to help her since her arm was bleeding. Dominic said to Christopher as the two teen's were now looking at each other as Alejandra watched them. The Nurse's Office should still be open,i just wanted to make sure that if she was okay.

Christopher stared at Dominic,wondering what was going on as Alejandra stepped in between the two,trying to break this intimidating tension.

Thank you,Dominic,but,i think Christopher can manage to take me to The Nurse's Office,instead. You don't want to miss The Basketball Game,do you? The Game will be over soon and by the time i'm all patched up,i think i'm going to go home,and get some rest. Christopher,why aren't you saying anything?

Reaching over,she held onto her Boyfriend's arm with her right arm,forcing a smile on her face.

L-Let's go.

The Dream Couple began to leave The School Hallway's and while The Two were walking,Alejandra turned her head back,staring at Dominic One last time as they made a right turn,heading off toward's The Nurse's Office.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Dream Couple arrived at The Nurse's Office and as they were inside,The Nurse was nowhere,and it looked like they had left early today.

Oh,it look's like The Nurse isn't here. Alejandra sighed,going through the cabinet to get a roll of bandage's. Well,this is great..

The door was closed and watching her sit at the end of the bed,he was looking over her way when she didn't take her dirty bandage off.

Is something wrong? Christopher asked softly. Do you need some help?

I do,i-i mean,i-i don't..want you..to see..my arm...

It's okay,i don't mind.

But,you'll..get disgusted...

No,i won't.

Crouching down to her level,he carefully began to take her bandage off,and once the bandage was completely off,he stared at her left arm.

Her arm had three,long,scar's,and staring at them,she hit it behind her,not wanting him to look at it any longer by how ugly it looked.

Baby...

Please,don't...Alejandra whispered. It's so disgusting and ugly to look at...

No,their not. Come on,let me clean it for you.

B-Be gentle..

I promise.

The teenage boy carefully cleaned up her scar's gently and while he was doing that,he saw how Purple,And Red they were as he thought that she looked more Beautiful than she was before.

After he was done cleaning up,he began to slowly wrap a fresh,new,bandage around her arm,not wrapping it too tightly as she watched him take care of her with such good care with a small smile.

It's not too tight,is it?

No,it's good.

Once the bandage was secured and wrapped,he was done as he leaned over,kissing her bandaged arm.

Th-Thank you,Christopher.

Your welcome,Alejandra.

The Nurse's Office was quiet and as the two were silent,she didn't know what he was thinking right now since she couldn't read his face.

Christopher? Why is he making that face?

Suddenly,a soft exclaim left her mouth because her back was laying on the bed,while he was on top of her when this had happened all so suddenly.

Christopher? Alejandra whispered his name softly. I don't like this,this isn't like him to do this. We-We can't do this,n-not here.

Why?

Staring at him,he finally spoke,and that he made direct eye contact,staring down at her.

Why did you let him touch you like that?

I-I was baffled,i was frozen in place by what he said..

What did he say to you?

Do-Do you really wanna know?

I do.

You-You won't like what i have to say...

He continued staring and she sighed,knowing she had to confess.

Dominic said that..he like's me and i here i thought that he was playing around when i saw the serious expression on his face. Alejandra began to explain. Of course,i rejected him because i have you,and he said if i didn't have a Boyfriend,would i have given him a chance as i still trying to process all of this.

I knew it...

He got off of her and shifting up a bit,she looked at him with concern,seeing that he looked upset about this.

I knew he liked you. Christopher shook his head,hurt began to fill his face. The reason why he bullie's you,the reason why he's alway's staring at you,that's the real reason why he's been doing all of this is because he like's you...

He..told me that..he like's me,but,love's me if he would have gotten to know me better.

Looking down,she saw that he balled his hand into a tight fist.

Christopher,please,calm down.

And you let him touch you...

I-I told you,i was surprised by all of this.

I saw you both,i saw everything...

Now you know how i felt when i heard Dawn confessing to you,i heard,and saw everything that happened that day...

He looked up,looking over her way when he saw the hurtful look on her face.

The pain that i went through,your feeling the exact same pain that i felt that day...Alejandra looked down. I'm over it,Dawn,and i talked about it as we both apologised to each other..

When did this happen?

When i was in the hospital..

Baby,i'm sorry...

He sighed,sitting right next to her on the bed.

It hurted me to see him so close to you and touching you,i would have figured that if you dumped me,you'd go to him.

What? Christopher,your out of your mind to think like that. Dominic isn't my type,why would i be with a jerk like him?

He didn't say anything when she knew she made a point.

Your the only guy who i want to be with,there's nobody else who can take your place. All i want is you because i love you. Alejandra reached her hand out,holding his hand. It's true,no one could ever take his place. I love him,i love him so much,he has no idea what he much he make's me happy.

He looked down,seeing her holding his hand as he smiled,holding her hand back in return.

My Alejandra.

My Christopher.

She leaned over,kissing him when he kissed her right back in an instant as they never let go of each other's hand's.

Where Will The Rain Go,no one know's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...
341 23 13
"Is something wrong?" she asks. I quickly regain my smile. "No, it's amazing. I really am an awesome teacher." I brag. "You really are," she says in...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...
76.4K 3.9K 45
She had gotten used to being alone. . Being hidden from the world, but then he arrived, and nothing was the same anymore..... For he was the first...