After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.

159 11 0
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 4466.]]

You stay quiet,while a war happen's within you.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

Wednesday came and The Two teenage girl's were walking outside on the track,while it was cold outside.

Lucky for them,they were wearing their regular clothe's and their sweater's,while the two walked,and talked to one another.

It was Fifth Period as it was P.E. Class,the feeling of anxiousness was starting to become the better of Alejandra because of The School bullie's.

It look's like Christopher's Black eye is starting to go away.

The teenage girl had broken out of her trance and nodded her head,agreeing with Selene.

Y-Yeah,your right. Alejandra forced a smile on her face when a little frown crept upon it. I still can't stop thinking about what Dominic was saying to me at the back of The Restaurant,it's the only thing that i can think of at the moment. He didn't answer my question as he looked like he wanted to say something,but,we were interrupted...

Looking straight ahead,Alejandra saw Dawn walking by herself,while averting her eye's to someone else.

She saw Ariel giggling,while Dominic was smiling as the two were walking together.

Alejandra And Selene were far away from the two,and sighing softly,cold air had left her mouth.

Jeez,who knew that California could get so cold during The Fall? Selene asked,her hand's into her pocket's. I get the feeling that we're gonna have a very cold Winter this year,don't you agree?

Selene turned her attention to her friend who was lost in her own world when she cleared her throat as Alejandra broke out of her trance once more.

Oh,sorry.

Are you okay? You look like you've got a lot going on.

I do,there's just so much that's going on with me at the moment...

Do you want to talk about it?

Alejandra was hesitant to talk to her friend about what's been bugging her and looking all around,an idea came to mind.

I was..thinking about what i should give to Christopher for Christmas this year since it is coming up pretty soon. Alejandra said,staring at Selene with a small smile. It's never too late to go Christmas Shopping,right?

Yeah,your right. It get's so Damn crowded whenever Christmas roll's by,let's not forget about Black Friday,either.

Ugh,tell me about it! Why are people like that? Their like wild animal's,it's like watching The Animal Planet Channel on how animal's live to survive.

This made Selene laugh a little loud and smiling,Alejandra couldn't help,but,laugh as well.

You are a riot! Selene hitted her shoulder in a playful manner,her cheek's were a bit Red. Your like a mini version of Aiden.

Hey,no,i'm not! Wait,am i?

I heard that!

The Two girl's turned around,seeing Aiden walking with Christopher right by his side as the two were behind them both.

Aiden had his arm's crossed over his chest,he looked as though he was a child,not getting what he want's.

I meant that in a funny way. Selene informed her Bestie and he smiled with a few nod's here,and there. He really is such a child.

Alejandra nodded,agreeing with her on that.

He sure is.

Smiling,her eye's roamed over where her Boyfriend was,and catching her staring at him,he too,stared right back.

Stiffening a bit,while walking,she turned away,and looking straight ahead,she bumped into someone.

Oh!

Stumbling backward's a little,Alejandra didn't see the person because she was distracted by staring at Christopher.

Standing there,a look of concern was on her face,and opening her mouth, apologize's came flooding out.

I-I'm so sorry,i-i wasn't w-watching where i was going! Ohh,this really suck's. Hmm?

Looking over at her friend to the side who was now standing right next to her,she was frozen in place,her eye's remained on the person as she looked like a deer,ready to be run over.

Selene,what's wrong?

Whispering those soft word's,her friend slowly turned to her way,pointing at the person who she accidentally bumped into.

What's wrong with her? Why doe's she look like she's seen a ghost?

Realization began to form onto the teenager's face as she hoped that she didn't bump into someone who she dread's to speak to.

Turning her head straight,realization on her face was gone when fear started to creep upon on her face.

Eye's widening in shock,her mouth fell open only a little,and staring at the person in disbelief,she wanted escape,hide,or run,anything to get out of this situation since it was already too late.

Hey,watch where your--

The person turned their head to see who bumped into them and staring right back at her,it was none other than Tyrone Johnson.

Alejandra Cloud And Tyrone Johnson.

The Two were staring down at each other,not moving,nor saying anything.

He was staring at her,his eye's fixated on her,while she stared at him,staring at him like the killer that he was.

This stare was a lot different when he had pushed her into the deep end of the swimming pool,only,it was a lot different.

The way how he stared at her was a bit surprised and not wanting to see this person at all as she looked away.

She started to get uncomfortable and then,her feet began to move,walking away from the scene as fast as she could.

Hey,the least you could do is apologize.

Shaking a little,the teenager could hear his voice,and continuing to walk,she had to escape or else,he might do something.

I-I'm sorry!

Apologizing,her walking soon became a little fast as her breathing way starting to get the better of her.

Tyrone watched her leave,rolling his eye's in annoyance when Selene gave him a cold stare,while Aiden,And Christopher chased after their friend,hoping that she was okay.

As Christopher walked past Tyrone,he stared at him,and then,his eye's were forward,trying to catch up to his Girlfriend,making sure that she was okay.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

Out of everyone,i bump into him?

The teenage girl was in the girl's restroom,sitting in a toilet stall.

Her hand placed upon her chest,she tried to control her breathing,while her eye's were shut.

Calm down,it's okay...

Assuring herself,she was starting to calm her heart from racing,slowly opening her eye's.

It's okay,your okay...

Taking a deep breath,letting it all out,a wave of the hard pressure was off of her,and breathing normally once more,she unlocked the latch to the stall,stepping out.

There was no one else in the girl's restroom since she was the only one who was in it and she made her way up toward's to the sink to wash her hand's.

Washing her hand's,she hoped that nothing else would happen today,and the first thing she did was bump into the guy who's bullied for over the year's of starting High School,and pushing her to the deep end of a swimming pool.

This was all taking a toll on her and trying to brush those negative thought's,it was impossible.

If only i never existed...

Looking up,the teenager stared at her own reflection in the mirror,staring at herself with no expression on her face.

Why..was i ever born?

The sink water was running and looking down,Alejandra shut her eye's again,tear's starting to form in her eye's.

If i was never been born,this wouldn't be happening to me...

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

The Three Friend's were standing out in the hallway of the girl's restroom,while they were waiting for their friend.

Do you think she's okay? Aiden spoke up softly. I saw how the way she looked at Tyrone,she looked so frightened.

Who wouldn't? I was scared when she bumped into him,it was only an accident.

Christopher heard The Two Bestie's,while he stayed quiet,hoping his Girlfriend was okay.

Have any of you guy's noticed how Ally's been acting? Selene asked out of the Blue as this grabbed her friend's attention. It's like she's lost,trapped in her own mind.

I guess i'm not the only one,i've noticed how Alejandra has been acting over the past few week's. She's been this way before The Halloween Party and after it,too. The way how she stare's off into space,no expression on her face,and every time when someone ask's if she's okay,i know she come's up with a lie,pretending that everything's okay when it's not...She's like..a puppet,being controlled,and moved all on her own. I can read her like a book,i don't know what she's feeling right now because..i can't seem to figure out what's going on with her. I want to help her,we all want to help her,she doesn't want no one's help as she want's to deal with her problem's all on her own. Why is that? Why can't she see that we're only trying to help her? Friend's are supposed to be there and help each other out no matter what,are we..nothing to her? I've noticed it,too.

The Two turned their head's,staring at Christopher.

I feel like she doesn't want no one's help and the way how she's acting,i don't like it because it make's me feel useless to not know what's going on with her...Christopher replied softly. She's been going through a lot lately,the pressure could be at her or something. The more she bottle's up her feeling's,i'm worried she might end up breaking herself...

The Two Bestie's had look's of concern as Christopher frowned with worrisome when suddenly,the girl's restroom door opened.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Alejandra stepped out of the restroom and standing outside of the hallway,she stared at her friend's,smiling only a little.

Christopher saw the small smile on her face,trying to read what was going on with her as he stared at her.

Are you okay?

M-Mmm,hmm,i'm okay. Alejandra nodded gently. I just..needed to breathe..

The Two Bestie's smiled at Alejandra and walking away,they thought that Christopher wanted to be alone with her so that they could talk alone.

Do you need to go to the nurse's office? Christopher suggested. I don't mind walking you there.

No,it's okay. I'll be fine..

He continued to stare at her and then,he couldn't take it anymore with her acting this way.

Alejandra,what's wrong?

Furrowing her eyebrow's in confusion,she tilted her head a little.

What's wrong?

What do you mean? Alejandra's eye's looked away from him. There's nothing wrong,everything is just fine to me.

She turned around and began to walk away as he followed her behind.

No,it's not. Christopher said a little sternly. Your acting as if everything's okay when i know that it isn't.

The Two continued to walk in The Hallway of The Gym and noticing how she was walking a little fast,he was catching up,following along as he was walking right by her side now.

Your hiding something and whatever it is,you can talk to me about it.

She didn't say anything and he continued on talking to her as if he was the One who was invisible.

Whatever your feeling,i'll listen. I care about you,i want to help you,i love you,but,you-you don't even look like you want nobody's help...

The teenage girl still remained quiet and getting a little mad,he hated how he was getting the cold shoulder from her when suddenly,she stopped walking as he did the same.

Don't you have anything to say?! Christopher declared,his voice echoing in The Hallway's. Why can't you let us help you? Why are you--?

Turning her head to the side,he let out a soft gasp,there was no expression on her face as she stared right back at him.

You or anybody else wouldn't understand...Alejandra whispered softly. Just drop it...

And with that,the teenage girl began to walk again,leaving him behind as he stared at her in disbelief by how she was staring at her with no expression on her face,whatsoever.

Watching her walk away,he exclaimed softly,his arm,and hand out as he frowned with concern.

Slowly pulling his arm away,he felt as though that he had lost the One, and only thing that he cared about,her.

Christopher Mendibles.

The teenager couldn't believe that his Girlfriend was acting the way this way and yet,he didn't know what was going on with her,either.

He knew that she's been gone through enough as it is,she's been through so much,he would do anything he can to help her get out of this slump of her's.

The Dream Couple were working at The Crimson Twilight and while he was trying to pay attention by working,he eould stare at her to see if she was doing okay or if she needed any help.

He saw the fake smile on her face that was painted onto her face,the smile that wasn't real or true.

The way how Alejandra would smile is bright like the sun,she would light up anybody's day if they were Blue or down because that's what he wanted to see.

Her real and true smile,she was the sun,and he was the moon.

The sun would bright up anybody's day,the sunlight brightening up his cold,dark,sky into the night as the moonlight would shine down upon her gloomy state.

He wouldn't give up on her,not just yet.

She meant everything to him and he would do whatever it take's to help her no matter what.

The teenager picked up a few dirty plate's and carrying them into the kitchen,he heard footstep's following right behind him.

Turning his head,he saw that it was Alejandra who was getting two cup's to fill for the customer's drink's.

While she was doing that,her eye's turned to his,and he saw her staring when they made direct eye contact.

He gave her his Cute smile that she adored and blushing lightly,she looked away bashfully when he noticed this.

Getting the drink's filled up,the teenage girl held the drink's filled with soda as she walked back to the table where the customer's were seated.

At least she's acting like herself,only a little.

She talked to the customer's and excused herself to see if anyone needed help or anything.

The more he stared at her,the more he wanted to know what was really going on with her as he looked away with a soft sigh.

Christopher Mendibles And Johanna Woods.

Are you okay?

He turned his head,seeing Johanna standing a few feet away from him,while she was cleaning a table.

You look like your out of it today.

You could say that,i'm just concerned about Alejandra..

Is there something going on?

I'm..not sure,she won't say anything to me. Let alone,talk to me,either.

Johanna finished cleaning the table,walking up toward's her friend,her hand on her hip,wondering what was going on with Alejandra.

I find that very hard to believe. Johanna muttered softly. Usually,she alway's talk's to you about something.

I know,right? We are honest with each other,but,she hasn't been herself lately. It's like..she's distancing herself from the world...

Don't worry,Chris. I'm sure she'll be able to get out of this funk in no time,she'll come around.

I hope so..

Christopher Mendibles.

The teenager began to make his way in the back room and walking right past someone,he saw that it was Dawn Perez.

He only stared at her for a few second's and then,he looked away,making his way into the back room of the kitchen where he saw Luna Miller,and Persephone Rose.

The Two were cleaning the dishe's together and turning their head's,they saw the teenager.

Christopher smiled at the two,while Luna nodded her head with a smile as Persephone gave him a friendly smile.

Christopher Mendibles,Luna Miller,And Persephone Rose.

Is there anything i can do to help?

It's okay,we got it. Luna assured him. It's about closing time,we're just cleaning the dishe's before we leave.

I could have done that,i don't mind.

No worrie's,it's the least that we can do. You and Ally work too hard,anyway. We owe two a lot.

The teenager heard her,standing there with a small smile when Persephone tilted her head a little,staring over at him.

What's wrong? Persephone replied softly. Are you okay?

Oh,I'm worried about Alejandra...

We heard,Johanna told us that Ally hasn't been herself lately. It could be because of what happened or it something must be bothering her.

I wish she could tell me what's wrong,we would talk,and tell each other everything. She's so distance and lost,the more she's like this,the more she gone right out of my reach...

Persephone frowned with worry and Luna dried her hand's with a towel,seeing that Christopher was troubled about his Girlfriend being the way that she is.

We all have thing's going on with our life that we don't want to talk about. Luna crossed her arm's over her chest,her back up against the counter sink. Some people do talk and some don't,it will only damage that person,and if we talk about it,it help's to let it go. You guy's have to remember,Ally has been going through a lot,and we need to give her some space so she can be able to figure the matter out for herself. In the time being,all we can do is wait until she's ready to speak up,and talk. We can't pressure someone to just make them talk,wait until their ready to come to you.

The Two were amazed by what Luna's comforting word's as he nodded his head in agreement.

Luna's right,all i just need to wait until Alejandra is ready to talk to me,but,when? Thank you,Luna. It really mean's a lot to me that you care so much.

No problem,at least i have a heart.

I'm so glad that next week is Thanksgiving break. Persephone smiled with a grin. No more School or working.

What The Three didn't know was that someone was eavesdropping in their conversation,while their back was up against the wall.

I know,right? Luna smiled back. We need it after all the hard work that we've all been putting through,we should celebrate before we Thanksgiving come's by.

The person who was listening into their conversation began to walk away,leaving the three friend's alone.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Dream Couple arrived back at home and walking up to her up toward's her house,they stood,facing each other toward's the front door.

Thank you for driving me back home. Alejandra thanked him with a small smile.

It's no problem at all,i'd do anything for you.

You-You would?

Of course,i would.

He reached over,taking her hand's,holding onto them gently.

You mean everything to me,Alejandra. Christopher stared into her eye's with a shy smile. The way i look at you,you shine my dark night to help me see into the light as i find a Beautiful soul who's caring,and very sweet...

Blushing,she held his hand's back in return,and then,he let out a startled exclaim because she kissed him on the cheek.

You know just what to say whenever i feel down...Alejandra whispered,closing her eye's as she brong up his hand's to her mouth,kissing them softly. My Christopher..

My Alejandra...

Opening her eye's,he lowered his hand's down she too,stared into his eye's.

Standing on her tiptoe's a little,leaning over,she was the First One to kiss him on the lip's.

He felt her lip's onto his and kissing right back instantly,he wanted this to happen since she's been distancing herself from him.

Reaching his arm's out,he pulled her closer toward's his way,her chest pressing up against him as their body's were touching.

Mmph! Alejandra moaned into the kiss,the feeling of his hand's being lowered down to her body began to make her feel electricity coursing through. Mmm...

Soft moan's were leaving her mouth and kissing in sync,he began to slip his tongue into her mouth as she too,slipped her's inside of his.

Tilting her head to the side,he was able to kiss her even better,he wanted more,and more of her.

Their tongue's began to play with one another,groan's,and soft moan's leaving their mouth's together as she was the one who pulled away.

He breathed a little hard,panting a bit,while staring down at her as her cheek's were a bit Red,looking a bit embarrassed by the kiss they were sharing.

I-I'm sorry...

There's no reason for you to apologize,Beautiful...Christopher caressed her cheek with affection,making her look up at him once more. Do you think i can see you tonight?

I want to,but,i'm feeling tired tonight.

It's okay,i understand.

Plus,i know if you come into my room,it would be hard for you to leave,anyway.

What can i say? I'm attached and drawn to you.

Giving him a quick kiss,she backed away,while he let her go as she unlocked the front door.

Opening the door,she turned to look back at him One last time,and staring at her,she waved goodbye to him.

Goodnight,Christopher.

Goodnight,Alejandra.

The teenage girl stepped inside,closed,and locked the door behind as she sighed softly.

Christopher Mendibles.

Watching her go inside,the teenage boy walked next door,heading into his house as by the time he made it to the front door,he began to unlock the door.

Before heading in,he looked up at the night time sky,seeing that there was no rain once again.

It would be nice if i was Alone In The Rain with Alejandra,she truly is something to me...Christopher thought to himself,opening the door,stepping in,and making his way inside as he locked it from behind. I hope that she doe's come around and i'll wait until she's ready.

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Thursday Morning,the teenager was eating breakfast with his Father,and eating bacon,and egg's,he hoped that Alejandra's sudden change of attitude would be different today.

While eating breakfast,his eye's turned to the side,seeing that his Father was reading a book as his Mother was done cleaning the dishe's.

As the teenager was done eating breakfast,he cleaned his dirty dish,making his way out of the kitchen,heading out for the day.

I'll se you later.

Bye,Sweetie. Have a good day.

I will,Mom. You Two be careful.

We alway's will be.

His parent's watched their Son leave to head on out to School and grabbing his backpack,he headed out the front door.

As he was locking the front door with his back turned,he turned around,seeing Alejandra.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Oh,Good Morning,Alejandra.

Good Morning,Christopher. Alejandra gave him a small smile and he could see that she was starting to act like her old self again. How are you doing today?

I'm doing good and you?

I'm doing okay.

That's good,i hope i didn't make you wait too long.

Oh,no. You didn't,i just stepped out about a minute ago. She's starting to act like her old self again,i can tell she's acting like the way that she is. Ready to go?

Mmm,hnm.

On the drive to School,he looked at her with the corner of his eye,seeing that she was staring up ahead as he paid attention to the road.

He smiled,seeing that his Girlfriend was starting to act like the way that she was before she was distancing herself from other's.

I'm so glad we finally get a break from School. Alejandra spoke up with a soft smile. I love thanksgiving,it's my favorite Holiday.

It is? I didn't know that,i like the Holiday,too. Oh,yeah. We still haven't thought about what we're all going to be doing before Thanksgiving,i think Selene might throw a little Party or something.

Really? That would be nice,i remember the first Party that she threw.

Y-Yeah,me,too. I remember,it was my First High School Party. There was just only a few people,i got to spend it with Alejandra,and before we went home,i had asked her to go to The Movie Drive Thru with me the very next week. I feel like that happened only yesterday,it only happened a few month's ago. Well,if Selene is going to throw a small get together,i was hoping that The Two of us could spend some time together,too. Just..The Two of us?

O-Okay,i would like that very much.

Hearing her accepting,he smiled Cutely,and that The Dream Couple were almost toward's to their stop.

School began the day and it was 7:00am in the Morning as The Four Friend's were in First Period Class.

First period was Poetry Class and as Mrs. Rios was speaking to The Class,Christopher saw that his Girlfriend was paying attention.

He could see her attitude change a bit just a little and hoping that this would last,he had to wait until she came to him.

She still didn't talk to anyone or him yet,but,he could wait as long as it take's for her to come to his way to finally have a heart to heart talk.

The Two Bestie's could tell that Alejandra was starting to act like herself,but,it would take time for her to come around.

As the day rolled on,Christopher made sure that Alejandra was good by keeping a close eye on her.

He hoped that tomorrow would be better since Thanksgiving Break was coming and what everyone didn't know that everything would turn upside down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 121K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...
558K 20.6K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
29.9K 1.4K 49
[COMPLETED] Indigo always had problems, but when her father committed murder-suicide against her mother, she had trouble keeping those problems under...