After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.

143 11 0
By AngelWolf228

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.⚠️]]

[[Word's: 6297.]]

Love me like lightning,kiss me like rain...

Alejandra Cloud.

My Granny wanted me to go Grocery Shopping over the weekend and just like that,i spent my whole Saturday,Grocery Shopping because we had to stock up for food since the storm was coming.

Meaning,i wouldn't have to go to School or work at all as i was over the moon,but,i wouldn't be able to see Christopher.

We have been texting each other,i was checking up to see if he was okay,which,he was,i guess i just felt lonely without him.

I mean,he is right next door to him,and i could see him,but,i don't want to be an annoying pest,so,i tried not to go over to his house as much as possible.

Once everything was set for the storm to arrive,we were all ready.

Well,i thought i was until i received something so unexpected,i wasn't ready to hear this.

Christopher Mendibles.

It was true,after all.

Not only would there be a bad storm coming,there will be no School for Two whole day's,and knowing that,i wouldn't be able to hear or see Alejandra.

We do text each other and sometime's call,but,i'd rather see her in person,instead.

My parent's had to stock up to get a few thing's from The Store since we all wouldn't be able to go anywhere for Two whole day's.

I would go mad or lose my mind if i had to stay at home,but,it's a good thing that My Girlfriend will be able to help me get through this.

I find the rain to be relaxing and soothing,it make's me think of her,and the bittersweet moment's that the two of us had shared over the last few month's of knowing each other...

All those memorie's i've spent with her are memorie's i'll never forget because she has a place that will forever be in my heart.

She has no clue what she doe's to my body and of course,my beating heart beat's for her.

I wonder if she know's that?

If she doesn't,i would let her know.

Monday came and when it did,the cloud's began to darken a bit since it would be raining hard for Two whole straight day's.

The teenager had overslept and waking up around 1:00pm,he yawned softly,walking in the hallway,and as he was continuing to walk,he noticed how eerily quiet it was inside of the house itself.

Hmm,that's strange. It's so quiet in the house. Hello?

There was no answer and making his way into the living room,he walked up to the window,seeing that the sky was darkening some more.

Where is everybody? Christopher asked aloud and taking his cellphone out,he was about to call his Mother when suddenly,his Mother was actually calling her. Hello?

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Hi,Sweetie. How are you?

I'm fine,where are you?

About that--

Mom,what's going on? Where is everybody?

Apparently,Daniel is staying with his Girlfriend at her house,and Nichole is sleeping over at a friend's house to spend time together,and your Father,and i are out on a Business Trip.

Seriously?!

Ohh,i knew you would freak out about this--

Of course,i would! Why didn't any of you said anything to me about all of this? This is so unexpected.

I know it is and i'm very sorry,you have every right to be upset about all of this,but,your Father,and i have to work in order to help provide our family.

"Rumble."

Soon enough,thunder began to rumble close by,and then,sprinkle's of raindrop's began to fall down now as it would soon start to rain.

Wait a minute,you two are out in this type of weather? Mom,it's dangerous! There's going to be a bad storm coming here for Two whole straight day's,i can't believe this.

Honey,it's okay. Calm down,we're both safe. You have nothing to worry about,i feel bad that we had to leave you at home all alone,but,you'll thank me later.

Huh,what doe's she mean by that? I don't understand,what are you talking about?

Cynthia was about to open her mouth to say something when all of a sudden,the doorbell began to ring.

"Ding,ding!"

Groaning softly,the teenager had to answer the front door,and he had no idea what was awaiting him on the other side of the door.

I'll call you right back.

Christopher Mendibles.

Hanging up,he placed his cellphone into his pocket,and grunting softly,he began to make his way toward's the front door.

Who on Earth could be at the front door in this type of weather?

"Ding,ding!"

Coming!

The teenager made it to the door,unlocked it,and just as the front door had swung open,it was already raining hard.

It was raining cat's and dog's outside,and then,looking right in front of him,he saw a familiar face.

The person was drenched and wet from the rain,they were holding onto a big bag,and standing there,shaking like a leaf as he couldn't believe that it was his own Girlfriend.

The Two stared at each other,making direct eye contact,and trying to form the word's that were coming from her mouth,he wondered why Alejandra was standing right in front of him at his house.

Beauty,there was Beauty In The Rain.

The beauty that he saw was her and of course,the rain.

It's as though that every time when it rain's,he think's of her,and it's like the rain itself was alway'a following her whenever she went.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Alejandra,oh,my God! Christopher reached over,grabbing her arm gently,pulling her in to step inside. Please,come in.

She came inside and as she stepped inside,he closed,and locked the door behind,turning to face her.

Hang on,let me get you a towel. What is she doing here?

It's okay,i got One,thank you.

She unzipped her bag and got a towel right out of when he saw book's,her clothe's,and other thing's as she has another bag with her,too.

Alejandra,what are you doing here? I mean,i don't mind that your here,and all,but,what are you doing out in this type of weather?

Huh,you mean,your Mother didn't tell you?

Didn't tell me what?

He looked at her with confusion and then,he had to call his Mother back right now,wondering what was really going on.

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Mom,how come Alejandra is here? Did you tell her to come here in the rain?

I wanted to tell you,really,i did,but,we were in such a hurry to board the next flight,i almost forgot about it until you reminded me.

Alejandra was sitting on the couch,staring at her Boyfriend,while he looked at her with a smile,holding onto the phone.

Mom,you still haven't told me.

I went to Alejandra's house yesterday,talking to her Granny because i didn't want to leave you all alone at the house for Two whole day's-- Cynthia began to explain and he knew that she was smiling over the phone. Since your Sibling's aren't there to take care of you,i've decided to let Alejandra stay,and take care of you,instead!

H-Huh?

He looked back at Alejandra and blushing bashfully,she nodded her head as he was blushing lightly.

Her Granny knew you fell down the stair's at School and she said that she didn't mind her Granddaughter staying,and taking care of you for the time being since she'll be busy with work as long as you two keep an eye out on the house's,while we're away. Beside's,Alejandra has been taking such good care of you,this is the least she can do,and you do,and listen to what she say's.

Ohh,i will. I'll do and listen to whatever Mommy has to say to me.

Christopher,Christopher,can you hear me?

Yes,y-yes! I-I can hear you.

Okay,good. You two behave and don't do something you'll regret.

Mom,w-we won't. It's a little late for that One. Be careful and please,stay safe.

We will,call us if you need anything,okay?

Okay,i will,bye.

Bye,Sweetie.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

He hung up the phone and sliding it back into his pocket,he looked across the room at Alejandra,who was sitting on the couch still,the towel around her shoulder's like she had stepped out of the shower.

Is everything alright,Chris? Alejandra looked up at him with concern and then,he walked over,and took a seat right next to her,while watching his every move. I guess his Mother didn't tell him that i would be staying here with him for Two whole day's,i feel like he doesn't want me here...

I can't believe..My Girlfriend..is going to be staying at my house for Two whole straight day's,this could be our chance to finally have some alone time together,and this is perfect! The atmosphere is just right,too. It's pouring down rain,we're all alone in the house,and we get to spend time together as this is truly the best way to spend my Two day's.

He squinted his eye's a little by how quiet she is and wondering what that was about,he spoke up first.

Are you okay? Your awfully quiet.

I-I'm okay,it..doesn't look like..you..want me here...

I do want you here,what make's you say that?

It's the way how you reacted seeing me come here and i thought that your Mother told you about this before she left,i guess she was in a hurry.

That's how my parent's are,they don't want to arrive late,and be on time. I don't understand why you didn't tell me about all of this,how come?

Hey,i'm almost as surprised as you are! My Granny got a visit from your Mother,saying she wanted me to help take care of you for two whole day's,and My Granny didn't mind it at all since i'm good at taking care of people who are sick,and in need of help. At first,i thought this was all a joke,but,it wasn't,and after hearing about this,i wanted to tell you about it or you probably already knew as of course,you didn't. So,i kept this to myself,and decided to surprise you,instead.

Wow,really?

Mmm,hmm,are you surprised?

Of course,i am. I can't believe we get to spend Two whole day's together in my house and meaning,we have the whole place to ourselve's,while nobody isn't around~

Blushing,she knew he would say that,and clearing her throat softly,she nodded her head gently.

I knew he would say something like that and i already know what he want's to do for two whole straight day's with me as i knew what was already coming. Now,Christopher--

I know,i know. I need to control myself,but,i can't help be this way when your the reason. I'm sorry,you must think i'm a pervert,don't you?

No,your not,Honey. I think it has something to do with your hormone's or that's how a teenager is supposed to be feel,i guess. I mean,teenager's are Dumb,we do Crazy,Stupid,Shit.

But,we don't. We aren't like other teenager's,the one's who don't care about shit or get's wasted at a Party while we have sex with random people.

I know.

She stretched a little with a soft grunt and getting up,he watched her.

Um,where can i put my bag? Your Mom said that i can sleep on the couch--

My room. Christopher interrupted her and eye's widening,her eye's turned to his as he had a serious look on his face. You can put your thing's in my room,your sleeping with me tonight,not the living room.

Chris,y-your Mother said that--

My Mom's not here,remember?

He doe's make a good point,but,i know what wlll happen once i get into that bed of his...O-Okay,then. I-I need to change,my clothe's are wet from the rain..

You can change in here,i wouldn't mind~

N-No,thank you.

What,i've seen you naked before~

Blushing,she grabbed her bag,and made her way into the hallway,heading into Christopher's bedroom,while watching her every move.

Smiling,he looked down,seeing another bag,and wondering what was in it,he picked it up,placed it onto the couch right next to him,waiting for her to come back.

He looked up at the clock on the wall,seeing that it was almost 3:30pm,meaning,Evening was going to be coming,and they didn't know what The Two were going to be eating for dinner.

It's a good thing my parent's stocked up on food,i could be able to make something for us to eat for dinner tonight.

Sorry it took long.

He looked over to his left and then,he began to blush lightly,seeing that his Girlfriend was wearing Black dress that went down to her kneecap's with White sock's on as by the time he was checking her out,he saw she was fixing her hair into a ponytail.

What?

N-Nothing. Just enjoying the view...So,what do you..wanna eat..for dinner? I could cook something for us if you want,i don't mind.

It's okay,i already have that taken care of.

She began to walk right past him and picking up the bag,he heard a soft rattle as she showed him what was inside.

To his surprise,there was ingredient's,and stuff to make spaghetti.

A-Are you going to cook spaghetti?

Mmm,hmm,i promised your Mom that i would help take care of you,and i will. Well,then,if you'll excuse me,i have dinner to make.

Pinching his cheek,she smiled,holding the bag,while making her way into the kitchen as he began to get up carefully.

W-Wait,i-i wanna help! This girl is going to be the death of me and by that,i meant that in a good way.

Giggling softly,she thought that he sounded like a kid,asking his Mom to help cook as the two decided to go ahead,and cook dinner together.

The teenage girl was standing,watching for the meat to cook,and turn brown,while the teenage boy was preparing all of the stuff out to hand to her in case if she needed it.

While he was doing that,he couldn't help,but,watch her as her back was turned to him when he looked down,seeing her ass out in that dress of her's that she was wearing.

He could even see the back of her leg's and everything about her made him not want to look away from a captivating girl such as herself.

Mmm,the more i look at her,the more i want to break,and ravage her up all in one go,but,i'd rather take it real slow so i can enjoy her.

This is nice.

Breaking away from his thought's,he heard her voice,and turning to look at him,he blinked a few time's,smiling as she stared at him.

We barely get to spend any time together and since this is happening,we can now. Alejandra admitted,smiling,turning to look back at the pot for the meat as it began to turn Brown a bit. This is nice,i feel like i'm his Wife,cooking My Husband his dinner.

Blushing with a soft exclaim,she wondered why she was thinking about that so sudden,and just when she was about to pull up the lid of the pot,arm's began to wrap around her body.

Stopping,it was his arm's that were wrapped around her body,and resting his head onto her shoulder,he felt at eaae whenever she was around.

You scared me.

I did? Christopher smiled. I'm sorry.

They kept quiet and while he held her,the only sound's they could hear was cooking of the meat,and the rain.

The rain,it was raining that day when we first confessed each other's our feeling's...God,i felt like that happened such a long time ago,and it only happened a few month's ago. Every vivid memory i have with him will alway's run through my head no matter how many time's i'll remember our treasured memorie's we had,and spent together.

The atmosphere in the house felt good and nice to her,but,him having his arm's wrapped around her felt nostalgic for some reason.

She liked it when he held her and feeling safe in his arm's,nothing would hurt her as long as he kept her safe.

We-We should put the ingredient's in,the meat's almost done cooking. Alejandra felt bad for ruining the moment. We could be able to eat this tomorrow if you'd like. That was..close,i-i thought that..we were going to end up doing something else in the kitchen beside's cooking. He..held back,that's good. I know he did because..i could feel how hard he was against m-me...

Th-That would be good,i'd like that. I want to keep holding her and never let her go...Once we're done eating dinner,we could talk or watch a movie,that would be even more romantic since couple's do that,anyway.

Nodding her head,The Two put all of the ingredient's into the pot,and after about an hour later,dinner was served.

The Dream Couple sat across from each other at the kitchen table,eating dinner together as the two began to eat,the atmosphere in the room became like it was again when Alejandra was confirmed to stay to take care of Christopher.

The kitchen was quiet and the only sound's were the hard rain,the soft clatter of the two eating,and the two staying silent.

Eating the spaghetti,he couldn't believe that his Girlfriend's cooking was so good,he was nearly done with his first plate.

It's quiet,too quiet. I need to break the silence because it's starting to get the better of me. Alejandra,this spaghetti is so good. I never knew you could cook so well.

Really,you think so? He like's it,he really like's it! Th-Thank you,i-i'm glad you like it.

May i have some more,please?

Looking down,she was stunned by how he ate all of the spaghetti on his First plate.

Smiling,she got up,took his plate,and walked over to the pot to give him a second serving of spaghetti,and as she walked over,placing the plate down,she took her seat again.

He thanked her and the two ate again as she was happy that he was enjoying the meal that she had cooked.

.
.
.

By the time The Dream Couple were done eating dinner,the teenage girl was cleaning the dishe's,while the teenage boy was taking a shower.

Once she was almost done cleaning the dishe's,she had to make sure if Christopher was okay.

Drying off her hand's with a towel,she left the kitchen,making her way in the hallway,came into his room,and knocked on the closed bathroom door.

Christopher,are you okay in there?

Yeah,i'm okay! Did you need anything?

No,i'm good. I was just checking to see if you were okay,did you need anything?

You could come in and help wash all over my body~

Christopher--

Alright,alright~ I'll be out soon.

Okay.

The teenage girl walked away from the door and stepped out if his room,walking in the hallway.

While walking in the hallway,she stopped,seeing the door's to Daniel's room,Nichole's room,and his parent's bedroom.

She opened the door to Nichole's room and peering her head in,she saw how girly,and Pink it was inside as she couldn't help,but,giggle with a smile.

What's so funny?

Exclaiming,the teenager jumped,seeing that her Boyfriend was shirtless,and only wearing his dark Red boxer's,while she looked away shyly.

N-Nothing,i guess i was right about your Sister's room. Being all girly,and Pink,i had a hunch.

Oh,did you want to see My Brother's room?

I-I think i'll pass,it could be messy in there.

Sometime's it is,you wanna go to my parent's room?

I-I'm not sure,i-i shouldn't have snooped into your Sister's room like that. I'm very sorry.

No,it's okay. Come on,let's go to my parent's room.

He began to lead the way and reluctantly,she followed behind as when he turned the knob to his parent's bedroom,the room was dark.

He flipped the light switch and then,light flooded the whole room as The Dream Couple stepped inside,leaving the door open.

This bedroom is huge. Alejandra admitted,looking around. It's how i pictured a parent's bedroom would look like.

You think so?

He sat down at the end of the bed,while she continued to look around.

Mmm,hmm,everybody know's that the parent's bedroom is bigger than their children's room.

She sat down right next to him on the bed,looking down at his cast,frowning a little.

Are you hurting?

A little,but,i'll be fine. Christopher assured her. I took some medicine and the pain will go away. Hell,this cast doe's itch,and by the time i'm out of this thing,i'll finally be free.

I still feel like it's my fault that you ended this way...

She looked down and looking over his way,he knew that she felt bad,knowing that none of this was her fault at all as this all happened so unexpectedly.

Baby...

Then,a startled gasp escaped her mouth because he suddenly laid her down onto her back on his parent's bed when he got on top.

He was staring down at her,while she stared right up at him.

Christopher,we-we can't. I-I don't..want to do this in your parent's b-bedroom.

Why not?

He stroked her hair gently and blushing bashfully,she couldn't do this to his parent's.

It's wrong and you know it...

She's right,it is wrong.

He got off of her and shifting up into bed,she avoided making eye contact.

I'm sorry...

No,i'm sorry. It was wrong of me to do that,are you mad?

No,let's go to your room.

She was the First to get off the bed and holding her hand out,he smiled,reaching his hand out,taking her hand,while the two held hand's,leaving his parent's bedroom.

Oh,man.

The teenager was already laying in bed,while his Girlfriend was standing right in front of him by the bed,looking a little nervous.

Are you okay?

Y-Yes,i'm okay. This was my idea to go to his room and since i'll be spending the night at his house,this is..my First time ever sleeping in bed with him. I-I'm just..a little nervous.

Why are you so nervous? Is it because we'll be sleeping in the same bed together?

Y-Yes.

You don't need to be nervous around me,Baby. I don't bite,unless,your into that kind of thing~

Rolling her eye's,he chuckled softly by his little joke,and he patted the bed,ushering her to get in with him.

D-Did you make sure that the front door is locked?

Mmm,hmm,everything is locked up for the night. Why do you ask?

I-I'm just asking.

Walking over to the left side of the bed,she carefully got into bed,and watching her,he smiled as he pulled the cover's on The Two.

She felt at ease and relaxed a bit when she noticed that he began to come closer toward's her way.

Wh-What are you doing?

I want to be closer to you...Christopher replied softly,kissing her cheek,and down to her neck. Is that such a bad thing?

He continued kissing her neck and holding back a moan,she was laying on her back,while soon enough,he began to get on top of her.

N-No,i-it's not. Hey,w-wait--

Hmm?

Staring at her,he could see that her cheek's were a bit Red.

I-I wanna..t-try something. Alejandra stuttered out,feeling nervous about this. May i? I am taking care of you,after all. It's the least i can do.

He nodded his head and laying in bed,his head onto the headboard,she was now right in front of him,and having a curious look,he wondered what she had in mind when all of a sudden,she pulled her nightgown down,exposing her breast's.

B-Baby?

He gulped softly,starting to get nervous,and pulling his boxer's down a bit,noticing that he was hard,and precum was already oozing down onto his dick.

Wh-What are you doing? Is she doing what i think she's doing?

I-I'm going to give you a Titty Fuck,this is my First time doing it,and i-i wanna know how it feel's. Alejandra blushed and holding her breast's,she came closer to him,and then,placed her breast's on his dick,while holding them. M-Mmm.

A-Ahh~

Tilting his head back,he moaned softly in pleasure,feeling the bare skin of her breast's on his dick.

Her breast's are so soft,and warm. I can't get enough of her.

The teenage girl began to move her breast's slowly and grunting softly,he nearly closed his eye's by how this was turning him on,seeing her like this.

A-Am i doing bad?

No,Baby,your doing great~ Christopher looked down at her,his chest,heaving up,and down by trying to control his breathing. I can't believe this is your First time giving me a Titty Fuck and your so good at it~

Blushing,she was moving her breast's in rhythm that caused him to arch his back a bit by the sudden movement's that he was receiving.

His dick feel's so hot and warm against my breast's,i feel as though i can melt.

While she rubbing her breast's on his dick,she leaned in,coming much closer.

What are you--? Nngh!

His eye's wided,seeing that she was sucking the tip of his dick,her breast's moving a little fast as he placed his hand on her head,enjoying the special treatment.

Oh,God,y-yes! Christopher moaned with soft grunt's. Doe's my dick taste good~?

Mmm,hmm~

The teenager was licking,while sucking the tip,and doing this,more,and more precum was leaking when she could taste it.

Damn,A-Alejandra,i-i'm gonna cum~

Her movement's were a bit faster and moaning softly,he held her head,cumming hard inside of her mouth.

Ah,ahh!

Her eye's wided,his cum was in her mouth,and swallowing some,some of it leaked down to her breast's.

A-Ah! Alejandra pulled away,breathing a little hard,licking the side of her mouth. Mmm.

Staring at her,he blushed lightly,seeikg her lick all of his cum when he was still hard,wanting her even more.

She leaned over,kissing him as Christopher kissed her back,tasting himself on her,he began to pull her nightgown down a bit.

The teenage girl pulled away by him pulling her nightgown down a bit,knowing what he want's.

Chris,are you sure you wanna do this?

Yes,i'm sure. Christopher took her nightgown off,smirking. I haven't had my dessert yet~

I don't want to hurt you and your still in your cast,you could hurt yourself,you know.

He began to place kisse's all over her neck,causing her to moan out softly when he didn't care or mind his leg being in a cast.

I don't care,i want you~

Christopher.

Blushing,she giggled,while moaning some more by him kissing down to her chest,toward's her breast's.

Mmm,that feel's good~ Do you want me that bad~?

I sure do,Baby~ I'm going to take my time with you~

Trying her best not to bite her bottom lip,this was going to be enjoyable for her.

I want you to turn around,have your back against my chest~ Christopher smirked. It's my turn to please you,you deserve this award for taking such good care of me~

I wonder what he has planned? Whatever it is,i'll know for sure.

Alejandra did as she was told and she carefully laid her back up against his chest,getting all so suddenly.

Th-This is..weird,why did he want me to have my back up against his chest? O-Okay,n-now what?

I'm going to Finger Fuck you,while i grope your breast~ Christopher whispered against her ear. This will be my First time doing this~

Y-You are?

Blushing,her cheek's were a bit Red,stunned by what she just heard.

He reached his hand down,sliding her pantie's to the side as he could feel how hot,and wet she was.

You must have gotten turned on by the Titty Fuck,huh~? Your already ready for me~

Wait,ah!

Closing her eye's,he slipped one finger inside,beginning to rub her pussy gently,and very slowly just to tease her.

Ah,a-ah...Alejandra tried her best not to moan out too loud and starting to pant a little,her eye's opened when his right hand began to grope her right breast. Mmph,m-mmm! Th-This is..so new to me,it feel's like Bliss! Ch-Christopher,i-i don't think i can h-hold back.

Shh~

He leaned down,licking the side of her neck when he began to slip his finger in,and out of her,groping her breast a bit.

Ohh,y-yes,p-please!

Hmm,please,what~?

P-Please,don't stop~

Do you want me~?

He began to suck her neck,soft whimper's were now starting to leave her mouth.

Do you want me~?

Yes,yes. I want you.

Her word's came out breathless,wanting him almost as much as he want's her.

Tell me how much you want me~

When he asked her this,a smirk began to cross her lip's.

All of sudden,he watched her lay on her stomach in bed,turning her head,smirking at him,while he looked at her in surprise by the sudden attitude.

Mmm,come here,Christopher~ Alejandra began to shake her ass in a teasing way,her eye's darkening by lust,she was giving him bedroom eye's. Fuck me good and hard~

Gulping by the sight he was seeing right in front of his eye's,he started to come toward's her,carefully coming by the cast that was keeping away.

Her,he wasn't keeping her away at all.

You want me to Fuck you Doggystyle,huh~?

Yes. Alejandra's word's came out breathless,while she was starting to feel a bit hot. I want you to Fuck me Doggystyle and please,don't hold back.

He placed both of hand's onto her hip's,his dick pressing up against her already wet pussy,while he smirked down,admiring her body.

I won't hold back~ Christopher was near her right ear,causing her to get chill's when he thrusted into her,he was already in. Ahh,fuck~

M-Mmmph~!

Eye's widening,his dick easily slipped inside her,and the bed began to creak a bit by him starting to thrust into her.

Her breast's were pressed down onto the bed and gripping the bed sheet's with eye's closed,the teenage girl was moaning with sogr whimper's of pleasure.

God,you are so Beautiful~ Christopher smirked,biting into her neck a bit. Hah,mmph~!

Christopher,Christopher!

Yes~?

Please,Fuck me faster,harder!

Hearing his Girlfriend pleading,he couldn't resist,but,to smirk,and did what he was told.

"Creak,creak,creak."

Soon enough,the bed began to thrust and thrusting into her a bit more fast,and hard,while his ball's were hitting her pussy.

Ah,ahh! Alejandra moaned out a little loud and breathing hard,her eye's were shut as she gripped the bed sheet's tightly. H-Hah,ah,hah~!

Then,he stopped,and opening her eye's,she wondered what was wrong when suddenly,he pulled out.

Come here...

Blushing,she crawled over,and hoisted herself on top,the two were making direct eye contact,and holding back a moan,his dick slipped right back into her.

Fuck,yes...Christopher wrapped his arm's around her waist and beginning to ride him,he looked up,seeing her breast's bounce as she was riding him. Doe's my dick feel good in your wet cunt~? Tell Daddy how much your enjoying this~

D-Daddy's dick feel's so fucking good in my pussy,i want you in me forver~

Is that a challenge~?

And what if it is~?

He smirked,leaning over,giving her right nipple a long,teasing,lick as she tilted her head back,arching a little with a soft moan.

That's a challenge i'm willing to take~

Her hip's began to move by his kinky talking and his hand's were now both placed on both side's of her hip's,not ever letting her go.

Her hand's were wrapped around his neck and as the two stared at each other,he leaned closer toward's her face,his lip's a mere few inche's away from her lip's.

I love you.

Continuing to ride him,those word's melted her heart,and leaning closer to him,her lip's were almost touching his,too.

I love you.

Staring into those dark Brown eye's of her's,he loved hearing those enchanting word's coming out of her mouth.

I love you,i love you so much...Alejandra moaned softly with a whisper. I love you to the moon and back.

Alejandra...

The Two kissed,the kiss was loving,soon enough,it was starting to become passionate with passion as their love has blossomed into something no one can ever experience or have because their love was Beautiful.

The sound of rain was coming from outside and their movement's were becoming fast,The Two knew they would reach their climax.

Christopher!

She moan's his name into the kiss,grunting with soft whimper's.

Alejandra!

His moan's came out in grunt's into the kiss and pulling away,he breathing became heavy.

Baby,i-i'm close!

M-Me,too!

Wrapping her arm's around his body,her nail's dug into his bare back,and grunting a little loud,he couldn't hold back anymore.

Ah,ahh~!

Biting her bottom lip,her eye's wided,feeling his hot cum entering inside of her pussy,it felt too good.

Ahh~!

Arching her back,her head rested onto his shoulder,shaking a bit as she too,came,their cum mixed in altogether,some leaking out of her,and some that was in her.

The Dream Couple were laying in bed still,facing each other.

He was stroking her hair gently,placing a soft kisse's onto her forehead,smiling warmly.

The Two were covered up in bed,all warm,and toasty as she was smiling,enjoying the aftercare she was receiving.

His dick,of course,was still inside of her pussy,and The Two staying completely still,they were one.

Mmm...

He felt her squirming a little and feeling how tight she was a bit,he could tell something was up.

Are you okay?

Mmm,hmm,i'm okay. Alejandra assured him,coming closer toward's his way. Your dick feel's so damn good in me~

Heh,you said you wanted me in you forever~

I know,i thought that you weren't taking me serious.

I am,Baby. Mmm,this is nice...

He leaned down,his face getting in between her breast's,she giggled softly until a moan suddenly came out by him licking her chest,going down to her left nipple.

Mmn,Baby,i can never get enough of you~ Christopher came over,licking her right nipple now when he bit into her nipple slightly. Your all mine,all of you~

I-I am?

Mmm,hmm,and nobody else can have you,but,me~

Then,he lifted his face upward's,The Two were now facing each other.

My Alejandra.

He caressed her cheek,leaning forward toward's her way.

My Christopher.

Smiling,she too,leaned over his way,their lip's on each other's as this kiss was loving.

Tuesday came by and The Dream Couple spent their last day together,spending time with each other,hoping that this wasn't their last time being alone since it was.

The Two made the best of it,though.

They ate the leftover spaghetti,read to each other,watched movie's,and made love together as it was the best time that the two have shared together.

Wishing it would last,it wouldn't,but,they knew that an opportunity like this would come again real soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 121K 75
Olivia Charles is an apprehensive, quiet girl who tries to do everything right. She has low confidence and low self esteem. Getting teased daily by h...
558K 20.6K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
60K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
737 142 17
She found parts of herself she didn't know existed. He found a love he no longer believed was real. 🍂 Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs 🍂 ✏︎ Panic Attacks, Anxiety...