After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.

158 11 0
By AngelWolf228

[[⚠️Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.⚠️]]

[[Word's: 5273.]]

For you,i would.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Monday Morning came and The Dream Couple were walking inside of The School,hand in hand together.

Once they entered inside,there were a few teenager's around,and as The Two were walking in The School Hallway's together,Alejandra had to go to her locker to get a few thing's out of it.

While she was standing in front of her locker,she grabbed her notebook,and her Boyfriend was standing right next to her,waiting patiently as by the time she closed,and locked the locker,she saw Two set's of eye's staring at The Two.

Hmm,is something wrong? Christopher blinked a few time's,staring at her.

No,nothing's wrong. There is something wrong,Dawn is staring at us.

There she was,Dawn Perez was standing a few feet away from the two,and seeing that she was in front of her locker,she looked away quickly,hoping Alejandra didn't spot her since she did.

Why is she staring at us like that? I know i saw her staring,she think's she's slick. Well,two can play at this game,then.

Frowning by this,the teenage girl didn't like this,and coming closer toward's her Boyfriend,he didn't know that was going to happen.

Don't forget,we have work after School-- Christopher began to say and that his word's suddenly began to trail off because he saw just how close Alejandra was. What is she doing?

I'm not going to let this girl take My Man,stare at this all you want,Dawn.

The teenager's eye's wide by surprise because his Girlfriend was kissing him in The School hallway's.

A-Alejandra-- M-Mmm..

The teenager had her arm's wrapped around his neck,bringing him much closer toward's her way,and moaning softly into the kiss,she hoped that Dawn was getting the picture.

Then,hearing a locker door close,she knew it had to be Dawn leaving the scene,and pulling away,she smiled mischievously,while she held onto him.

Hmph,there. That oughta show her who he belong's to.

B-Baby,wh-what was that for? Christopher asked out of the Blue,staring down at her. I've never seen you act this way before,what made you by this way?

Dawn,that's who...

He stared at her,stunned,while she continued.

She was staring at us from a far,somebody couldn't quite seem to take their eye's off of you...

Alejandra...

He caressed her cheek and smiled down at her,seeing how Cute she is when she's jealous.

Baby,there's no need to be this way. I never knew you could be this jealous.

Of course,i can. I am the jealous type,after all,aren't you?

I am,like how Dominic,and Tyrone are alone with you,and i have no idea what those clown's have in store.

What do you mean? Are you..worried they might--?

She didn't finish her sentence and feeling disgusted by the thought of it,she reassured him with a smile.

They won't be able to do that to me and you know it. Alejandra reassured him. Look at me,i'm not that great or..perfect. Do you really think that Dominic And Tyrone would try to hurt me?

I don't know and honestly,Dominic hasn't tried anything with you at all,but,Tyrone? Yeah,i don't trust his ass at all. He nearly threw a Dodgeball at you,he spilled his milkshake's at The Diner,and let's not forget about him approaching you at The School Library. I don't know what those two Asshole's are up to and i'm not going to let them hurt you because it would hurt me much more if something bad were to happen to you...

Chris...

He sighed,holding her,not wanting to think about that.

If something..were to happen to me, would you..be there for me in case if it doe's happen?

Yes...

But,m-my life doesn't mean anything...

Yes,it doe's...If you were..gone,the light of my life will disappear,and..i'll end up being in total darkness once more...

Smiling a little,she kissed his cheek.

Don't worry,nothing isn't going to happen to me,and i won't let anything happen to you. Alejandra promised. I can promise you that.

Really?

Mmm,hmm,you mean a lot to me,you just don't know it...

My Alejandra.

My Christopher.

The School bell rang and hearing this,The Two knew that it was already First Period as they had to head on over to their classroom.

Smiling,The Two let go of each other,and beginning to walk together,The Dream Couple held hand's,walking side by side,heading toward's their First Period Class.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud.

I noticed that Dawn hasn't been staring at us,that one,and only time she stared at us was earlier this Morning. She practically took the hint and i was satisfied,i won the battle,but,she still..hasn't talked to me about..her confessing her feeling's toward's Christopher,though...How come..she hasn't said anything to me yet? Is she keeping this a secret?When will she tell me?I guess it is true about friend's,they'll hurt you secretly,and then,you'll find out about the matter sooner or later...

After the teenage girl was done with lunch,she had just finished helping out at The School Library.

Once she was done,she was walking down the corridor's of The School Hallway's,and looking around,there were only a few teenager's that were around this time.

When she was just about to turn a corner,she heard a familiar voice,a person she hoped she wouldn't run into,no,two voice's to be exact.

Gasping softly,she hid behind a wall,praying to God that she didn't get caught,but,to her luck,they didn't notice her.

You got kicked out of The Crimson Twilight?

Alejandra Cloud,Dominic Young,And Tyrone Johnson.

That voice was Dominic Young and keeping quiet,the teenage girl was eavesdropping into his conversation.

Yeah,i got kicked out. Tyrone scoffed,crossing his arm's over his chest,his back up against a locker. If that Stupid Nerd would have gotten my order right,this wouldn't be happening.

Ugh,he doesn't give up,doe's he? It pisse's me off that i got his order wrong,knowing that i didn't,and he didn't get kicked out. He got banned,what an Idiot. I can't believe he's in High School and yet,he doesn't even know the difference between banned and kicked out. Know the difference's or read a dictionary,for God's Sake.

Which Nerd are you talking about? Dominic asked. The one who's crushing on Chris or the who Chris is going out with?

The teenage girl's eye's wided a bit and gritting her teeth a little,she kept her cool.

Alejandra,that's who i'm talking about. It turn's out that her and Dawn work at the same place,you should have seen how her Boyfriend grabbed me. It's no wonder people say that the quiet one's look like killer's,Hell,he looked like he was going to murder me since he was so close to me. Why the Hell would he stand up to that..pig?

Frowning a little,she didn't like being called pig,especially,since she's insecure about her own body.

Dude,come on. Dominic rolled his eye's. Why do you gotta call her a pig? She's not that ugly.

Have you looked in the mirror lately or are you blind? She is ugly,i'm kinda amazed that anyone can date someone like her. What,do you have feeling's for her,too?

I didn't say anything like that,your putting those word's into your own mouth.

Whatever,i'm not going to let this go.

You should,it isn't going to do any good,and you know it.

Slowly backing away,the teenage girl didn't want to hear anymore of this conversation,and then,she realized that the only way to head back to her classroom was to get passed the two bullie's.

She didn't want to take the long way back and feeling defeated,she had no choice,but,to get passed the two since this would be hard to handle.

Taking a deep breath,letting it all out,she slowly began to make her way into The Hallway where The Two bullie's were,and as they had stopped talking,their eye's were now glued to their new target.

Don't look at them,don't look at them.

Continuing to walk,she looked straight ahead,not even making direct eye contact,and just when she was almost near to them,one of them spoke.

You didn't hear anything,did you? Tyrone asked,staring at her.

Eye's widening by surprise,she didn't know what to say,and then,she made a run for it.

Hey!

Dominic kept quiet,watching the teenage girl run.

Alejandra Cloud.

I'm glad that i was able to leave out of there in one place and that i wasn't being followed,but,i didn't like the word's coming out of Tyrone's mouth...It hurted me,i already feel insecure about my body as it is,and..he's right. I am a pig,an ugly,pig...Why would someone like Christopher be dating an ugly girl such as myself? He-He doesn't see me like that,no,he see's me as me. He told me..that i was Beautiful and that he love's me for who i am,Tyrone's disrespectful word's are all over my body,and stuck in my mind...I wish i didn't get treated this way because..i don't deserve this at all since i haven't done anything to anyone...I guess good people like me get treated like shit,after all...

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

School had ended around 1:40pm and as The Dream Couple had left the classroom,Christopher had to go into his locker to grab a few thing's.

As the teenage girl was standing right next to him,waiting,she didn't expect this to happen next.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Tyrone Johnson.

Hey.

Her body began to shake in fear and hearing the voice of Tyrone Johnson,she saw that he was walking down The Hallway,making his way toward's her.

Christopher turned his head,seeing the bully,and closing his locker,he wondered what was going on when all of sudden,Alejandra let out a startled gasp because Tyrone had pulled onto the front of her shirt.

Hey!

A few teenager's heard Christopher shout,while some stared,and watched,wondering if there was going to be a fight about to happen.

What the Hell did you hear? Tyrone asked,gripping her shirt tightly. Huh,tell me.

I-I don't know,i-i don't know what your talking about!

Don't act all Dumb,pretending you didn't hear anything. I know you heard our conversation.

Let her go.

Tyrone glared over at Christopher and The Two teenager's were staring down at One another,while Alejandra was still held onto by her shirt as The Two Bestie's came up,seeing that their friend's were in danger.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,Selene Silvestro,And Tyrone Johnson.

This has nothing to do with--

Yes,it doe's,you Heartless,Piece Of Shit. Let her go.

Alejandra was shaking uncontrollably and hoping that there wasn't going to be a fight,Aiden came up to The Two.

You heard what he said,let her go. Aiden smiled,narrowing at his eye's at Tyrone. We wouldn't want The Principal to know that you started this,right? Oh,i forgot. She doesn't do Shit to do anything to you because you alway's seem to be off the hook so very easily and i know i'm rambling on,but,it would be a shame if there were..false accusation's of you hitting a girl for no problematic reason is there? It wouldn't do you no any good,but,to get judgemental stare's that weren't even true.

Selene gave Tyrone a smug look,her arm's crossed over her chest,while The Dream Couple were baffled by Aiden's word's.

Gritting his teeth a little,Tyrone let go of Alejandra,and pulling her over,Christopher held her,not ever letting go as his eye's were locked onto The School Bully.

This isn't over.

Then,Tyrone walked off,leaving everyone alone,and relief was filled in The School Hallway's.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Are you okay? Christopher asked,his eye's now on his Girlfriend. Are you hurt?

I-I'm okay,i'm just..shocked..God,that was close. I thought for sure that we were going to be dead. Are you okay?

He held her tightly,his eye's shut.

I don't care if i'm okay or not,i'm just glad that your okay...

The Two Bestie's smiled at The Dream Couple and she wrapped her arm's around her Boyfriend,holding him right back.

Thank you,Aiden for helping us. If you weren't here,Alejandra would have gotten hurt.

It's no problem. Aiden shrugged with a smile. You would have gotten hurt too,if you helped her,but,i know she's your Girlfriend,and all that.

Alejandra patted his back gently and pulling away,he held her gently,looking at her,seeing if she really was okay.

What the Hell made him do that? Selene asked,wondering what that was all about. Ally,did you know why he did that?

He's..still saying that i messed up his order,while i didn't. I..even heard him talking to Dominic about why Christopher was dating a pig like me and Tyrone confirmed to him that we work at the Diner..

The three friend's were baffled by what they had just heard and rubbing his hand onto her back,he sighed softly.

Great,now,Dominic know's where they work,but,he has no idea that i work there,too. Christopher didn't like this and staring at his Girlfriend with concern,he could tell that she was shaken up by all of this. Baby,don't listen to what their saying. Your not a pig and i'm dating you because i want to be with you.

The teenage girl didn't say anything and frowning,all she did was just stare down at the ground when Christopher was starting to get a bit pissed off because his Girlfriend got her feeling's hurt by The School bullie's.

What are we going to do? Selene looked at The Three. Tyrone is banned from The Crimson Twilight and since Dominic know's about it,he might show up.

Selene doe's have a point,i don't want Dominic coming to where i work. Thank's a lot,Tyrone. You just had to go and blab it all. We..could talk to Pedro about it,maybe,he'll understand the situation.

Selene agreed with her friend,while the two teenager's were thinking about it.

Yeah,your right,but,what if Dominic is different? Aiden asked and this time,he was now stared down when he wasn't finished by what he was explaining. Hold on now,hear me out. Tyrone is the leader of the group,right? Second and in command is Dominic,who hasn't really done anything bad of the sort.

Hmm,he hasn't done anything bad to me,but,i didn't like how he approached me at The School Library,and whenever Tyrone doe's something,he just..sit's back,and watche's. Aiden,i don't like,nor trust his sorry gut's. We can't let him come in The Diner where we work,he might probably do something far by worse than what Tyrone did. And i didn't even get one,good,sincere,apology,either.

Okay,i guess your right. We don't know for sure if Dominic is capable of doing what Tyrone did,all we can do is keep an eye out,and see if he doe's go to The Diner. I doubt he'll go,it's not his type of..place to be,anyway. After all,it is our hang out place,and i don't want those bullie's taking over it.

Christopher smiled,while Alejandra was reluctant about this whole thing.

Don't worry,we won't let anything happen to you. Selene gave her friend an assuring smile. Aiden and i will be hanging out at The Crimson Twilight,while you two work,so,that way,we can be able to spot Dominic. I'm not going to let that bastard hurt you next.

Thank you,it mean's a lot to me.

Christopher could see the look of reluctance on Alejandra's face and seeing this,he knew that she was afraid that Dominic might show up where she worked at.

.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Are you okay?

The Two teenager's were in his bedroom,all alone in his house,and that it was just the two of them.

Yes,Chris. I'm fine,i'm just..a little worried about Dominic showing up at The Diner.

The Dream Couple were sitting on the bed,supposed to be doing their homework together,and that it would be best to take a break since they had to leave soon to head on over to work.

Don't worry,i won't let that Asshole go anywhere near My Girl. Christopher caressed her cheek,The Two staring at each other with a smile. Let's take a break.

Hmm,are you just wanting to take a break so you can try to do something to me?

Hey,you said it,not me~

He winked at her,while she rolled her eye's at him in a playful manner.

Are you thirsty or anything? I got some juice and soda's.

No,thank you,i'm good.

Well,we've got a few minute's before we head to work. What do you wanna do?

Hmm,i don't know. What did..you have in mind?

Suddenly,he began to smirk,and blushing lightly,she knew exactly what he wanted to do in mind.

We..have been having sex and doing pretty much a lot of sex position's,and stuff,maybe,we could do other one's.

Like? I did suck your dick,you ate my pussy out,we did missionary,the ride,your dick was in between my pussy lip's,and fucking me from behind,too. Hmm,you never fingered me before,i never given you a Titty Fuck,or i suck your dick,while you eat me out.

He stared at her in shock,but,he liked what he was hearing when his cheek's were a bit Red from the thought of it.

Heh,your forgetting One,Baby~

Oh,and what's that? Fucking me Doggystyle?

That sound's Hot,we can do that one another time,what i was talking about is..you riding me on my face~

Eye's widening in shock,her mouth dropped open a little,and staring at her smirking Boyfriend,she didn't know what to say about that kind of sex postion.

I-I-- Alejandra was so baffled,she tried her best to perform her word's. A-Are you saying you want me to..ride your face? As in,my pussy..on your face?

Y-Yes,i-is that bad of me to ask you to do that?

Yes,it is,considering you want me to do that embarrassing postion! B-Beside's,i'll-i'll hurt you...

No,you won't. I know you'll enjoy it almost as much as i will~

Your Sister will be home soon...

We'll only have a few minute's,that's all that we'll need,and by the time we're done,she'll be home,while we head on out to go to work.

Blushing,she stared at him,while he stared right back at her,seeing what she's going to do when she sighed,continuing to blush.

Are you sure you want me to do this?

Yes.

Y-Your lucky i'm wearing a skirt today because if i wasn't,it would be a situation if we were caught,and one of your Sibling's saw my pant's laying on your bedroom ground.

Now,when you mention it,it would be a bad situation that The Two of us would be in. Daniel would snitch and tell,but,Nichole? She wouldn't do anything like her Older Brother would do.

He laid down on his back in bed and once he did,she blushed Red,coming closer to him,she was hesitant at First,but,he assured her with a smile.

R-Ready?

Mmm,hmm~

If you want me to stop,t-tap my thigh,okay?

Okay.

He reached over,pulled her pantie's to the side,and then,she hoisted herself up,and carefully,she sat down onto his face.

M-Mmm.

Feeling embarrassed about being in this position,she didn't want to do this anymore when suddenly,his hand's reached up,holding both of her hip's in place,causing her to exclaim out in surprise.

Christopher,i-i think we should-- A-Ah!

A moan left her mouth and her word's were suddenly trailed off because he began to lick her clit.

M-Mmm!

Shutting her eye's,his tongue felt so good up against her clit,and shaking a little,then,she moaned out a little loud by him licking her clit in a teasing way,while pulling it gently.

Ch-Chris! Jesus,what is this guy doing to me? This is all new to me and i disliked it,but,now,i love it. D-Don't..st-stop,please.

She could feel him smirking against her bare skin and then,he began to eat her pussy out,which,caused her to hold back loud moan's in case if nobody heard them.

Ah,ohh,y-yes. Th-There,please,don't stop eating my pussy!

"Smack!"

Ah!

A startled yelp left her lip's when he suddenly smacked the right side of her ass,while she bit her bottom lip.

Then,she thought of something,and thinking of this,her hip's began to slowly move,and doing this,he was already devouring her pussy a bit deep.

Ohh,Fuck~!

Her hip's were now moving on their own and having his arm wrapped around her right hip,his left arm moved up,and then,seeing this,she felt his hand underneath her shirt.

W-Wait,wh-what are you--? M-Mmm~!

His left hand was fondling her left breast,his finger's were pulling,and twirling her nipple a bit when this was starting to make her wet,and this was turning her on.

Mmph,you taste so good~ Christopher's word's were muffled,while he was eating her out deeply,he could that she was close to her climax. Your Irresistible~

Hah,ah,ahh!

Arching her back,she threw back her head in pleasure,while hard breathing was leaving her mouth when her whole body was a bit hot.

Daddy,i-i can't--! M-Mmm~!

Cum for Daddy,Baby~ Cum for me~

Mmm,mmmm,mmmph~!!

Biting down her bottom lip a bit hard,while shutting her eye's,she couldn't hold it in any longer,and then,she came hard.

While she came,she was gripping onto the headboard of the bed as she felt his tongue,drinking,and licking her cum when suddenly,she slowly got up off of him.

Exhausted a bit,her body was laying on her right side in bed,trying to catch her breath when he laid right next to his Girlfriend,facing her.

H-How was that? Did-Did i do good?

There was no reply back and she wondered what was wrong.

Did-Did i do bad? Alejandra asked,staring at him when all of sudden,he licked his lip's,and seeing this,it made her blush. Ch-Chris?

He kissed her and when she kissed him right back,she could taste herself onto him when the two began to deepen the kiss.

She began to lick and suck his tongue,moaning softly as they were making out,the two heard the front door open.

Stopping,she pulled back,and she knew that his Little Sister had returned home from School.

Your Sister's home...

It was fun while it lasted...Christopher whispered and smirking,he gave her a quick kiss. I guess i found my favorite thing to drink now~

Blushing,she didn't know what to say,and playfully shoving his arm a bit,he laughed softly as she smiled at him.

Alejandra Cloud.

When we arrived at The Crimson Twilight,i was glad that Dominic didn't show up to my work place.

I was safe..for now,but,what Tyrone was saying to Dominic,i should have said something to my friend's,especially to My Boyfriend,too.

I should have told everyone what Tyrone was up to and i should have said something,anything,but,i didn't.

I didn't have proof and i knew that they would believe anything i would say,i shouldn't have kept my mouth shut...

Those last word's what Tyrone said,i didn't like the sound of it because i knew he meant them,and that troubling would be a brewing.

I didn't know who he was talking to,me or Christopher,but,once we'll know,we'll know...

Christopher Mendibles.

As unexpected,Dominic didn't show up at The Diner,and relieved by that,i was glad because he wouldn't be messing with My Girl.

I especially didn't like how Tyrone was gripping My Girlfriend's shirt,threatening her when i wondered what she had heard as i wanted to know that for myself as i completely forgotten all about it.

I should have asked her,but,i didn't. I don't know what his problem is and why Alejandra is his main easy target to hurt,and torment her.

I'm just glad Aiden had showed up because if he didn't,i would have ended up getting hurt,but,i would do anything for her.

He's got some nerve and i should have went to The Principal's Office,informing about what's been going on these last few month's,but,what good would do that any good?

Tyrone alway's get's off of the hook so very easily and so doe's his little comrade's,too. Well,at least i told Nichole about this,and nobody else,but,Alejandra has no idea that i told her because i don't know how she'll react by it.

She would probably be angry and upset,i can already see her face as i only told my Little Sister because i don't want her ending up getting hurt.

I'd rather end up getting hurt than her because seeing her get hurt,would make me get hurt.

I know,some people look out for themselve's and some people look out for each other,but,i look out for those to the people that i know,and love as i don't care what happen's to me.

I just want my loved one's to be safe from any danger or harm as i kept my promise to Alejandra.

By keeping that promise,i will never break it. I hope that tomorrow will be a good day,but,i know it'll be a bad one by a certain someone to ruin it,of course.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The next day,Tuesday...

After P.E. class was over in Fifth Period,everyone changed out of their Gym clothe's,and waiting in The School Hallway's,Alejandra was scrolling through her cellphone,looking through some jewelry.

It was raining outside that day,The Shimmering Rain looked like Beautiful diamond's falling down as it was Pretty to the teenage girl.

Then,hearing footstep's coming her way,she looked up,smiling,seeing her Boyfriend,while he smiled right back at her.

Hey,sorry it took long. Christopher apologized with a Cute smile. I didn't keep you waiting,did i?

Not at all.

Putting her cellphone inside of her bra,he blushed lightly,seeing this,and then,The Two began to make their way over to Sixth Period,Poetry Class.

Before they had to head over to their Sixth Period Class,Christopher had forgotten his notebook in Math Class,and since they had enough time to spare,they were able to head on upstair's to go,and receive it.

Relieved he had gotten his notebook,The Dream Couple were making their way downstair's,and while they were walking,he looked at her with the corner of her eye,staring at her.

So,what are you doing this weekend? Christopher asked out of the Blue all of a sudden. Do you have anything planned that day?

Hmm,no,not really. I don't have anything to do,why? Are you doing anything this weekend?

No,nothing. I guess i'll be staying at home,doing nothing as alway's.

Oh,i see. All day today,i've been keeping my eye's out to see if anything was suspicious going on. As in,if Dominic or Tyrone would do something. Well,Tyrone would mostly do something since he is a troublemaker,and so far,nothing has happened. I'm glad because i guess i was worrying about today for nothing.

The Two already walked down the First set of stair's and they had to walk down One more flight of stair's,and carefully walking down,she didn't hear the faint footstep's coming down their way.

Hearing those faint footstep's,the teenage boy stopped walking,while his Girlfriend was two inche's away,and wondering where they were coming from,he didn't see anyone.

What was that? I know i heard footstep's coming our way,but,i don't see anyone. Hey,did you hear that?

If your not doing anything tomorrow,i was thinking that maybe we could--

She didn't hear him and not paying attention,she was over talking him as her cheek's were a bit Red because she thought that The Two of them could spend the weekend,spending time together.

Then,suddenly,someone ran right past him,and when he turned to look over at Alejandra,he caught a glimpse of the person when it felt like it was all in slow motion.

Staring at his Girlfriend with concern,he walked down the stair's quickly,hoping he could reach her in time,and not knowing that this was suddenly happening,the person who ran past Christopher pushed her arm a little hard.

Gasping,the teenage girl nearly lost her balance,and then,the person was down the stair's,fleeing the scene.

Alejandra! Christopher called out her name. Don't fall,don't fall. Please,don't fall!

Just when she was about to fall head First all the way down the stair's,he pushed her chest gently,causing her to fall backward's,and she shut her eye's.

Ah...Alejandra groaned,sitting down on the stair's when she felt the sudden sharp pain on her aching back. Chris,what happened?

There was no reply back and slowly opening her eye's,her vision was starting to become clear when there was no reply back.

Christopher,are you--?

Eye's widening,she looked straight down,seeing what was right in front of her when she covered her hand over mouth as her body began to shake uncontrollably.

What she was seeing right in front of her was Christopher lying on his side down at the bottom of the stair's,unconscious.

Ch-Christopher...Alejandra uttered his name softly and trying to grab into the railing of the stair's,she hoisted herself up,walking down the stair's with shakiness as quickly as possible,tear's were at the end of her eye's. CHRISTOPHER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 20.6K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
60K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...
390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...