After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.

160 12 0
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 5213.]]

Sometime's home is a person.

Daniel Mendibles And Nichole Mendibles.

It was Friday Afternoon at 1:30pm,it looked as the day felt a bit fast because today was early release day at School.

Daniel had just picked up his Little Sister from school and while The Two were parked outside of the curb of Coast Wood,the College where he,and his Girlfriend would go to.

The Young man was sitting in the driver's seat,waiting for his Girlfriend,while his Younger Sibling was sitting in the back passenger seat,looking through her phone.

After we pick up Gwen,you wanted to drive you to The Mall?

Yes,please,if that's okay with you.

Of course,it is.

Are you sure about that?

He looked at her through the rear view mirror with a raised brow as she didn't look away from the screen of her cellphone.

What's gotten into you all of a sudden?

I should be asking you that. Nichole placed her cellphone down,her eye's were now on his Older Brother,and she crossed her arm's over her chest. I can't believe i see you as My Older Brother,but,i never knew that you of all people could be so heartless.

Sis,what are you talking about? Is this about me using taking the last of the milk? If it is,i'm sorry. I can alway's buy--

That's not what i'm talking about,what i'm talking about is what happened last night at Golden Corral,doe's that ring a bell?

He remembered what he said to his Brother's Girlfriend right in front of her and having a nervous smile,he looked straight ahead,not wanting to look at his Sibling.

Oh,that...

What,did you think that you would get off the hook so easily for none of us to remember? I remember everything little vivid thing that you said,i can't believe you.

Why are you getting so hostile about this? This has nothing to do with.

It has something to do with me because it involve's Christopher,my other Brother. Christopher told me what happened last night.

What do you mean?

Christopher came to my room last night,saying that Alejandra was crying in the restroom because of what you said. You not only hurted him,but,you also hurted her.

Huh,so,that's why it took them a while to come back to the table...

Nichole frowned,her arm's still crossed upon her chest,waiting for what Daniel had to say.

Wait,is that the reason why you kicked me under the table? Daniel turned his full attention toward's his Sibling. Nichole,look-- There's a reason why i said all that stuff aloud,you just wouldn't get it.

Try me.

He sighed with a groan and waiting,he had to tell her the truth.

I..said all of that stuff because how do you know if we can trust her?

What do you mean by that? I trust her.

Just..think about it for a second--

I don't need to because you know why? I trust her,i trust Alejandra. She's caring,kind,and so nice. She's like a mini version of Christopher,but,a whole lot different. I think your like this because your just jealous.

What,me,jealous? Why would i be jealous? I have a Girlfriend,you know. Ugh,i knew you wouldn't get it...

What's there not to get? Tell me the reason why your acting this way,you better have an explanation why.

I'm this way because i don't want My Brother getting hurt,that's why!

This made the Younger Sibling stay quiet and now,finally realising the truth,the Older Sibling looked down with a frown.

I'm worried,okay? I'm worried that Alejandra might hurt my Brother and i really am sorry about what i had said to her last night.

His Sister was still quiet and with the look of concern,Daniel kept silent to himself.

You Idiot. Nichole finally spoke. God,for an Older Brother,you sure are an Idiot. Daniel,you should be able to trust Alejandra because she hasn't hurted him at all. When i first met her,she was so sweet to me. I could tell that there was something going on between The Two,it was..the way how they acted around each other,and the real reason is that..they were in love. Tell me this,have you seen Christopher end up getting hurt ever since he started dating Alejandra?

No,he..hasn't gotten hurt by her at all,really. I've noticed his behavior and how much..he's changed since the two became a couple,i just don't want My Brother ending up getting hurt. I know how hard it must have been for him,believe me,i know. With our parent's moving,us moving to different school's,adjusting,and all that,it was not only that,it was also difficult,too. God,i screwed up,didn't i? I screwed up big time.

I believe so,i think you owe somebody an apology,don't you think?

Y-Yeah,i guess..your right. Did i..really make her cry?

You did and not only did you say that,she's going through a lot at School by being bullied,too.

She's being bullied? Jeez,she really is like a mini version of our Brother. I guess i have to do what i have to do,i have to apologize to her. I feel bad now..

And you should because i also told your Girlfriend about this.

You what?!

The passenger door opened and as the young man turned around,he saw his Girlfriend,staring right back at him.

Daniel Mendibles,Gwen Northern,And Nichole Mendibles.

Babe-- Daniel began to say with a nervous smile. How are you?

Oh,I'm doing good. You've got a lot of explaining to you,Honey.

I-I know.

Nichole looked at the two and seeing this,the look of satisfaction was on her face as Gwen got into the car because she knew what was going on by what her Boyfriend's Younger Sister has told her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The Dream Couple were in the car and while her Boyfriend was driving,the two were happy because they got out of School early,and their boss had closed The Diner today as they had the day off of work today,too.

Since they have gotten out of School for the day,The Two Bestie's decided that they all should head to The Mall to hang out,and have fun.

The Dream Couple thought it was a good idea and agreeing,the two knew that they were going to have fun at The Mall today.

Are you okay? Christopher asked when she turned toward's him,grabbing her full attention. We don't have to go to The Mall if your not up for it.

I'm okay,i don't mind going to the Mall. It would be nice to go since the night is still young.

Baby,it's still early,you know. It's not even near night yet.

I know,i was just saying. It could be fun to go since i need to take my mind off of thing's.

Frowning a little,he knew what she meant by that,and it was his Older Brother who made his Girlfriend feel this way.

By the time we arrive at The Mall,we'll be able to meet up with Aiden,and Selene. Alejandra suggested. Since we'll wait for them,the two of us could do something together for the time to pass.

Oh,yeah? What did you have in mind?

The Dream Couple arrived at Golden Hour Plaza Mall and as they were inside,the teenage boy saw what his Girlfriend had in mind when he was standing right in front of a Photo Booth.

Well,what do you think? Alejandra asked,standing right next to him,holding his arm. Since we're a couple,i figured that we could take a picture together. I-It sound's too cheesy,doesn't it?

No,of course,not. I'd love to get a few picture's with you.

Blushing bashfully,the teenage girl smiled,hearing him say that this was a good idea.

Come on,let's go in. Christopher smiled,taking her hand as they got inside,taking a seat together. So,how do you wanna do this?

U-Um,we-we could do Cute,fun,and silly face's if that's okay with y-you. Why am i getting so nervous? I was the one who suggested this.

Okay,i like that idea. Yeah,let's do it.

O-Okay,i'll pay for it.

No,i'll pay.

Chris.

Baby.

The Dream Couple stared at each other and as they did,he laughed softly,while she blushed even more.

Hey,look. It's only Five dollar's for Four photo's,not bad.

Mmm,hmm,it's not bad at all. Alejandra said,geting the money out,and slipping it into the machine. Ready?

Yes,i'm ready.

The Two got themselve's ready and then,the First picture was that they made Cute face's.

I never knew Alejandra wanted to do this,this feel's nice because..this is exactly what couple's would normally do.

Then,The Two made funny face's,they were enjoying each other's company.

I would do anything for her and you anything,i mean,anything.

The Third One is where The Two made silly face's and she laughed softly as he smiled warmly.

Then,the Fourth picture was coming,and the teenage girl didn't know what to take for that one.

Oh,i don't know what picture we should do for the last One.

He didn't reply back and then,coming closer toward's her,she saw him coming,and then,he kissed her.

She kissed him right back and then,the fourth photo was taken as she leaned her back up against the wall of The Photo Booth,he began to deepen the kiss,while she wrapped her arm's around him,kissing him deeply.

Then,she was the One who pulled away,feeling embarrassed.

S-Somebody might see us,we better head out.

He nodded his head,agreeing,and as they got out of the booth,she got their photo's.

As she held the photo's,The Two were looking through them,smiling at them,while his arm was wrapped around her.

My Alejandra.

My Christopher.

Daniel Mendibles,Gwen Northern,And Nichole Mendibles.

Are you sure your going to be okay on your own? Daniel asked his Little Sister. I don't feel comfortable leaving you alone.

I'll be fine,i'm only going to The Bookstore,and a few other place's. By the time i'm done looking around,i'll text you so we'll meet each other in The Food Court. Sound like a good idea to you?

Huh,i never knew she was so responsible.

Before he was about to say something,Nichole smiled,waving goobdye,walking away from them.

See you later! Nichole called out. Your gonna need!

Hearing this,Daniel knew what Nichole meant by that,and since he was now alone with Gwen.

Daniel Mendibles And Gwen Northern.

So,i'm guessing My Sister told you about last night at Golden Corral,huh?

Yes,she told me everything. I'm disappointed in you.

Gwen began to walk and Daniel jogged,catching up to her.

I think i know why you did it,too. You only did it because you were worried about your Brother and what you've all been through.

At least you understand...

The Two stopped walking and as they were faced together,she sighed,caressing his cheek.

Honey,what you said to Alejandra was so mean. Gwen had the look of concern,rubbing her thumb across his cheek softly. You made her cry and you hurted her feeling's,you even said all of that stuff right in front of her as well.

I know,i know,and i'm sorry,okay? I just don't want My Brother ending up getting hurt.

And he hasn't,you need to apologize to Alejandra for what you said,it's the least that you can do.

I'll apologize to her,i feel bad about this than i already am. I guess..i wasn't thinking about Christopher's feeling's,either...Do you think she'll ever forgive me?

I'm not sure,there's only One to find out for yourself.

How?

He saw that Gwen was staring at something and turning around,the young man saw Alejandra,and Christopher walking together,while holding hand's as they didn't see them at all.

Seeing them,Daniel knew what he had to do,and that was to apologise to Alejandra as soon as possible,starting right now.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,And Selene Silvestro.

The Dream Couple met up with The Two Bestie's in The Food Court and Christopher kissed his Girlfriend's cheek,telling her that he needed to use the restroom real quick.

Once he was gone in plain sight,The Two Bestie's turned their attention to their friend.

So,how are thing's going with you two lately? Aiden asked in a curious tone in his voice. Are you two already having trouble in Paradise?

No,but,it look's like i'm having trouble with My Boyfriend's Brother...

The Two Bestie's exclaimed,looking at each other,looking back at their friend once more.

Do you ever have that feeling when you think that everything's going to be okay and then,it get's suddenly ruined by someone? Well,i guess you can put it that way,maybe? Alejandra sighed and had to confess to her friend's about what happened. Last night,my parent's brought me to Golden Corral,and it turn's out that we were having dinner with Christopher,and his whole family.

Aiden placed his hand onto his chest,shocked,while Selene was stunned by this sudden new's.

Wait a minute,i'm not finished just yet. It get's worse. When we were all having a friendly conversation,Christopher's..Brother..said..some thing's that..made me cry...

What did he say? The Two Bestie's asked at the same time and staring at her,they knew they were sensing that something was off.

He asked..me how many guy's i dated and that Chris will be the last guy that i'll ever date as he said this out loud,while everyone heard it...That's not the part that hurted me,the last thing he asked me why did his Brother deserve a girl like me as i..left the table,and crying my heart out in the restroom...

The Two Bestie's could tell that their friend was upset about this and then,her friend's hugged her,trying to cheer their friend up.

What the Hell is his problem? Selene pulled away,not happy about this. He didn't even apologize to you,did he?

Alejandra shook her head no and Aiden gripped his hand into a fist.

We're sorry that happened to you. Aiden apologized sincerely. If i ever see that guy,i would punch his light's out,he had no reason to talk to you like that.

Alejandra turned her head and then,from a far away distance,her eye's wided a bit,seeing a familiar figure.

Speak of the devil...

What's wrong? Selene asked,turning to see where Alejandra was looking at. He's not here,right?

He is...

Selene looked around and so did Aiden as Alejandra saw that Daniel wasn't alone because she saw Gwen walking right next to him.

Where is he? Aiden asked and then,The Two Bestie's saw Alejandra pointing straight ahead as her friend's saw The Two. That's him? That's the guy who hurted my friend's feeling's? Whoa,who's the girl he's with?

That's his Girlfriend,she's very friendly,and super nice. I-I can't do this,i need to go...

Alejandra began to walk and Selene looked at her with concern.

Where are you going? Selene called out. Christopher will be--

Daniel and Gwen stopped walking,while they were a few feet away from The Two Bestie's as the four were now staring at each other.

Aiden Campbell,Daniel Mendibles,Gwen Northern,And Selene Silvestro.

Well,if it isn't the jerk who hurted My Friend. Aiden said,staring dagger's at Daniel. You've got some nerve showing your face here.

The Young man was taken a back,confused by who these two teenager's are.

Huh,what are you talking? Daniel asked. I don't even know you.

Yeah? My fist's want to know you more if you'll let them.

Selene held back Aiden's arm before something would happen and Gwen held onto Daniel's arm for protection.

Aiden,stop it. Selene warned him. We don't wanna get banned from this Mall,do we? So,i suggest you keep your hand's to yourself. Let's just have a calm conversation about this matter,okay?

The teenager boy huffed out a sigh,not doing anything to cause any harm as Selene gave them a nervous smile.

I'm so sorry,my name is Selene Silvestro,and this is My Bestie,Aiden Campbell. You probably don't know who we are,we're friend's with your Brother,Chris,and his Girlfriend.

You..are? Daniel stared at the two teenager's. Your..My Brother's Friend's? Wow,i can't believe this. What did My Brother ever deserve to have..Cool Friend's such as you Two?

Aiden raised a brow,while Selene smiled nervously.

It's very nice to meet you,Two. My name is Daniel Mendibles.

And my name is Gwen Northern,it's so nice to meet you,both. I was so confused by who you Two are when i can see that your friend's with Christopher.

The Four were now quiet and Daniel was about to say something when someone butted into their conversation.

I'm sorry if i took so long,there was a bit of a long line--

The teenage boy's word's were cut off because he saw his Brother,and his Girlfriend with his friend's when he noticed that Alejandra wasn't around.

What is going on here?

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenage girl had walked for about a few minute's and feeling tired,there was a bench for her to sit.

Sighing,she took a seat,trying to relax the hurting tension that she was receiving from her feet by how much she walked.

Damn,my feet are killing me...Alejandra muttered softly. Why did Daniel have to be at The Mall of all place's today? I was hoping that coming here would clear thing's out of my mind since i have been feeling down lately by a lot of various reason's. I guess i can never get a break,can i? It just goe's to show that good people get treated like crap too,and i'm one of them.

Alejandra?

Looking up,the teenage girl saw a familiar face,and to her surprise,it was Nichole Mendibles.

Alejandra Cloud And Nichole Mendibles.

What a coincidence,i didn't know you were here.

Nichole was sitting right next to Alejandra on the bench,a nervous smile began to crept onto the teenager's face.

Are you here with your family?

No,i'm not. I'm here with your Brother and our friend's.

Oh,i see. Did you run into Daniel and Gwen?

Well,not really. I saw them from a far and..i ran off before he could see me,is that why your at The Mall today?

No,i wanted to come here to look around,and possibly wanna shop for something that catche's my eye. So far,no luck.

Oh.

The two.were quiet and Nichole looked over at the teenager,seeing the troubled look on her face.

Alejandra,listen-- Nichole started to say. I am so sorry for what Daniel said to you last night,he isn't like that. Well,he doe's play mean joke's with Chris,but,i never knew he could be like this.

I think your Brother might be right,a girl like me doesn't deserve to be or date Christopher...

That's not true,my Brother deserve's a girl like you. Christopher talk's about you all the time.

Alejandra turned toward's her way,staring at her in disbelief when a warm smile spread across her face.

My Brother is crazy about you,i can tell how much he's changed ever since he started dating you,and whatever you did to make him feel at ease,and to be this happy,thank you. Nichole thanked her sincerely. Christopher and Daniel are the complete opposite,i know,but,thing's..weren't so easy for Chris because all he ever wanted for someone to be friend's or like him,but,nobody ever really given him a chance since they didn't want to see the real,true,him. I thought that he would find someone and it look's as though he did because after we moved here about a few month's ago,that's when he met you.

The teenager stayed quiet and listened to what Nichole had to say.

Christopher kept quiet about you at First and when i met you for for First time,i could tell by how much my Brother was acting toward's you. He would alway's blush,smile nervously,and you could tell with just one look that he was smitten. I know you were the same way because i saw that you Two were about to kiss until i ruined your moment,i'm really sorry about that.

Alejandra began to blush by that sweet moment and shaking her head from side to side,she didn't mind it.

No,it's okay. Alejandra assured her. You didn't ruin the moment,i guess it was the heat of the moment that we were having. Do you really mean what you said?

Of course,you have my word. You are the girl that deserve's to be and date My Brother,i know how much he make's you happy,too.

You have no idea,i was the same way before he met me,but,it was a whole lot different...Christopher really has changed me and..i love him...

Nichole's eye's wided a bit and looking up,she wanted to speak up,but,the teenage girl continued to speak.

He make's me happy,he mean's everything to me,and i love him so much,it's hard for me to look away from him because every time when i stare at him,i fall in love all over again as that's when we both met each other. Alejandra blushed a bit Red. It was all just a stare,that's all it took,and i fell in love...

It was silent for a minute and smiling,the teenager laughed softly.

I'm sorry. Alejandra apologized,the smile never leaving her face. I hope i wasn't rambling you--

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Nichole was staring at something else and when Alejandra turned straight ahead,she gasped,seeing everyone,including her Boyfriend.

The teenager was trying to utter out a word and of course,nothing would come out because they heard everything.

The Two Bestie's had their arm's crossed over there chest's,a happy smile on their face's,Gwen looked at her with surprise,Daniel was stood there,almost as if he was touched by Alejandra's word's,and as if for Christopher,his cheek's were a bit Red when he was staring at her.

She too,stared right back,and then,she stood up from the bench,feeling embarrassed when suddenly,Christopher began to make his way toward's her.

Watching him come her way,he was now standing right in front of her,and giving her his Cute smile that she loved,he caressed her cheek.

H-How much..did you hear?

Everything...Christopher whispered softly. I heard everything what you had just said and i feel completely the same way...You took the word's right out of my mouth,i love you,too...

You-You do?

Yes,i don't care what My Brother has to say,you are the girl that deserve's to be,and date me.

Gwen and Daniel stared at The Dream Couple,and seeing how happy Christopher was,his Brother misjudged his Girlfriend.

I told you,she's a keeper. Gwen spoke softly. Can't you see how much they make each other happy?

Yeah,i do...

.
.
.

Aiden,Nichole,and Selene suggested to leave as the three decided to go to The Food Court to have a bite to eat.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,Daniel Mendibles,And Gwen Northern.

The Dream Couple were standing next to each other,holding hand's,while Daniel,and Gwen were staring at The Two.

Why don't you..go join the other's? Daniel suggested to Gwen and she was about to protest when he gave her an assuring smile. It's okay,i'm not going to say anything to hurt her feeling's.

Frowning a little,the young woman didn't want to go,but,she could tell that he had a lot that he needed to talk about to his Brother's Girlfriend,and the three watched her leave when they were now alone.

I was hoping we could talk alone,but,it look's like My Brother isn't going to leave your sight for the time being.

I don't plan to. Christopher shot back at his Brother. Whatever you have to say in front of her,you say it to me as well. You already hurted her feeling's and even worse,you made her cry.

Christopher,it's--

No,it's not okay. What he did was uncalled for,he had no right for what he has done. Your already going through a lot right now and he just so happen's to make it even worse. So,say what you have to say already before i'll say something i'll ever regret.

Christopher...

Alejandra was complete in utter shock and so was Daniel because he knew what he did was wrong.

I don't think i've ever seen Christopher act this way,i feel all of this is all my fault,but,i know that it isn't...I don't want Christopher hating his Brother,i feel like i'm looking at myself with My Older Sister. We do argue over thing's,but,we apologize to each other,and get over it. I mean,that's how all Sibling's are,right?

Then,Daniel cleared his dry throat as Alejandra stared at him with concern.

Alejandra,you have every right to be mad at after what i had said to you last night. If i were you,i'd me,but,there's a reason why i said all of that stuff to you. I..said what i had to say was because..i didn't what My Brother ending up getting hurt...That's why i was such a jerk toward's you,i-i didn't know that you were going through a lot at the time when i can clearly see how much you care,and love My Brother so much. Honestly,you deserve to be with him,you deserve to his Girlfriend.

The Dream Couple was hearing everything that the young man had to say as he was sincerely sorry.

I'm so sorry for hurting your feeling's and that i made you cry,i hope that you can forgive me.

Alejandra stayed quiet and Christopher stared at his Brother,hearing everything that had to be spoken out of.

Are you okay? Christopher asked,staring at his Girlfriend.

I-I'm okay...Daniel,what you said to me last night was disrespectful,and uncalled for. You not only hurted my feeling's and made me cry,but,you embarrassed me,too. I was glad that you were able to explain to me why you acted like you did last night and i understand why,so,i forgive you,but,it's going to take a while for me to forgive you just yet. Do you understand..what i mean?

Yes,i understand.

The teenage boy sighed with relief and then,the two heard soft rumbling when they wondered if it was going to rain or not.

I guess..i'll leave you Two alone,i'll see you at home,then.

And with that,Daniel said his final goodbye's,leaving The Dream Couple alone.

I'm so sorry about him,he can be like that sometime's. Gwen apologized with a small smile. You Two really are made for each other.

The Dream Couple watched Gwen leave,catching up to Daniel as they were now all alone.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

A sigh of relief left her mouth and he turned,looking at her.

Are you okay? I'm sorry if that Asshole hurted you.

He did,but,i think..i'll be okay. Alejandra spoke slowly,giving him a small smile. I get why he said that to me in the first place,he was only looking out for you so he you wouldn't end up getting hurt.

But,still--

Teddy Bear,that's..how all Older Sibling's are,really. I just thought that he didn't like me.

I thought that he was jealous of our love.

Did you really think that he was? He has a Girlfriend,there's nothing to be jealous about how much we love each other.

I don't know,it was just a hunch to me.

He shrugged his shoulder's and wrapping his arm around her,The Two began to walk side by side to join the rest of the group to the food court.

That evening,around 6:30pm,it was already dark out,and since it was,it was even raining hard outside,too.

The Two Bestie's left before it started to rain and after everyone was done eating,Daniel drove his Girlfriend,and his Sister back home.

The Dream Couple stayed behind at the Mall to look all around and that they were having fun,enjoying each other's company.

Since it was getting late,they were standing by the side of the exit to The Mall,seeing that they weren't going to be able to get out of this rain by how heavy it sounded.

Man,it's coming down hard. Christopher looked out the window. I didn't even know we were going to have rain today.

Yeah,neither did i. We really do need it,though.

The rain to them felt so relaxing and they kept quiet,sharing A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain together.

As the two countied to look out the window,he exclaimed softly,feeling her wrap her hand around his,while he held her hand back in return.

I can't believe..that this month is going to end and that we'll start a new one...Alejandra replied softly. Time sure doe's fly by,huh?

Yeah,your right. It doe's.

The Dream Couple held each other's hand's and turning to look his way,he turned,looking right back.

Do you think..something bad is going to happen?

No,nothing bad will happen. Christopher rubbed his thumb against her finger's. I won't let anything happen,i won't let anything happen to you.

She rested her head against his arm,never ever letting go of his hand as she felt like something was going to happen,but,she didn't know what it was,though.

Whatever doe's happen,i won't let him get because i don't want him to end up getting hurt as i'll do anything to protect him even if it mean's i end up getting hurt because..you'll do anything to help..protect the one that you truly love...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 132 47
http://youtu.be/evrDr_uiHEM Serena meet JC Caylen as a fan girl and they quickly fell in love! Based on true events every time something bad happens...
372K 17.4K 72
Sequal to Bad Boy Abused and She Saved me. This book is written in Liams POV. In his short life Liam has suffered horrendous abuse at home, he was f...
235 45 45
There are people that come into your life like a bright cloud just passing by, giving you shade for one second but never making any big impact. Then...