CLASSROOM OF THE ELITE: OnE S...

By brian744

A one shots books, I will also post reactions for the one shots per your requests. I hope you enjoy reading... More

Requests
KIYOPAPA (Part 1)
KIYOPAPA (Part 2)
KIYOPAPA (Part 3)
KIYOPAPA (Part 4)
IBUKI X SUDO
IBUKI X SUDO Pt2
Adapting (Part 1)
Adapting (Part 2)
Adapting (Part 3)
Adapting (Part 4)
Different heroine (V1) PART 1
Different heroine (V1) PART 2
Different heroine (V2) PART 1
Different heroine (V2) PART 2
Different heroine (V3) PART 1
Different heroine (V3) PART 2
Random short.
ICHINOSE SHORT STORY
The reason
YAGAMI x tsubaki
Drugs on DRUGS on DRuGs
Death
A desire from...
Winter feelimgs.
Sometimes one needs a listener.
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so i cheated on her with senpais kanojo
My kanojo cheated on me with my senpai, so I cheated on her with senpais kanojo
Alcohol on ALCOHOL on AlcOhOL
NANASE SHORT STORY Part1
NANASE SHORT STORY Part2
@Fuutaro63. "REJECTION"
Reaction: PAST MEET FUTURE. [NANASE]
Reaction: TRUTH REVEALED @RedWerewolf1604
A/N
A/N
The girl from random chat!
A spring without you is coming...
Reaction: I want to be free (1)
I hate you
I hate you 2
I hate you 3
I hate you 4
I hate you 5
I hate you 6
(1) A bleeding heart that will never heal (1)
(2) A bleeding heart that will never heal (2)
(3) A bleeding heart that will never heal (3)
I want to learn 1 (🍋)
I started dreaming...
For a great author
Come back to me...
Come back to me... (2)
Come back to me... (3)
Come back to me... (4)
A book recomendation
Where I write new one shots
She deserved justice
Alone
Where cherry blossoms bloom
Regret- Part 1 (unfinished)
All my one shots... gone

Too much guilt (1)

1.7K 53 7
By brian744

Many people wonder what is the greatest thing to exist, from what is the most useful to what is the best. I know what is the greatest thing, a simple dish. From that dish is a meal ready to be served cold...

In ANHS, in this school there are many women... so why chase after one who is already in love with another. Why are you so conceited that you want to steal her away? I know the answer, you are human. However, being human isn't the greatest thing to exist.  Being human makes you selfish and weak, why hold on? Why chase after something you know is wrong, but is so right in your mind? It's because you are human.

17 years, 17 years of my life I've lived not as a human. I don't really think of myself as human, I'm simply cold and lonely. A shell so impenetrable I can't be beaten... however I want to step out of my comfort zone sometimes... and that is where I found this school. Through this school I've lived enough for a lifetime. Now, that I'm out of the white room I feel like I have found peace. I now know that there is no equality. An age old question answered in the first month of this school...

Then I progressed further and further, the year went by slowly for me. So I guess I will recall the moments, the moments and the reason why I am going to do what I am about to do. I got my questions answered and now understood love. I guess I have already learnt everything so there is nothing new.

To the reader, this is my story. My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, thank you.
——-
Looking back... this was the second month and everyone was settling down into their new life. Ayanokouji already had his first question answered. He simply moved onto his second objective.  He had five objectives overall to achieve at this school, it would end in the first year. Ayanokouji himself had enrolled in this school without the backing of his family or Matsuo. The only reason why he got in was because of chairman Sakayanagi who privately contacted him... but that is another story.

Now, the boy sat quietly and went about his business quietly. That was until the rooftop incident, he witnessed the class angel cursing everyone out.
———-
"Kushida." I stepped out of the door and approached her.

She froze up, then turned towards me with malice. "Huh? Ayanokouji kun?" She sounded completely different from the girl I knew before.... "Did you see?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I nodded, no use in lying. "Yes I did, Kushida is this who you really are? A person who is sick in the head with a tongue more disgusting than a drunk? I thought you were better than this." I shook my head disappointingly.

She clammed up once again, then she reached into her pocket and pulled out what seemed to be a handkerchief. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" She balled up the handkerchief and threw it at me. "Answer me Ayanokouji kun! How dare you say that you piece of shit!" She howled, luckily it was night time and there was no one around.

"Am I wrong? You are nothing but pathetic, I helped you out, I helped everyone out and you took all the credit because I let you, if you were a good person like Hirata you would have ignored me and tired to slip in my name. But no, you are nothing but a selfish, pretentious, lying, duplicitous bitch." I had every intention of being harsh, she was clearly an unstable person. I wanted to see how manic she would get.

She began huffing and approached me, then with a vicious whiff and motion slapped me. "You fucking bastard... I know what I am, so you don't need to fucking say it!" She punched me on the chest. "Fuck... what the hell do you want from me? You can't exactly tell everyone about me... who will believe you?" She straightened up, then tried to reach for my hand.

I pulled away from her and she tried reaching out again but I pulled away once again. "Kushida, you are nothing, you are the worst thing to exist, selfish and idiotic. Your mask is so flawed that anyone with a brain can see right through it..." I rushed to her and grabbed her by the throat, pushing her against the wall and choking her. "I will be honest with you, I have this all recorded, from the screaming earlier to now, you are nothing so to try and push yourself to be someone you aren't... I can't help but hate you for it... because you are exactly the same as me." I let go of her.

She gasped for air and coughed, then sat on her knees. "Y-You... you're going to blackmail me aren't you?" She tried to stand up and did, but she was wheezy and clutching onto her throat. "What do you want?"

"I want you, I want your body and soul. I want your scent on my bed every morning and to be with you at night. I want your body against mine and I want to kiss you. These are my honest thoughts, if I'm being blunt it's because I don't have this thing called rizz..." I crossed my arms, then sighed. "It's your choice Kikyo, you become mine or you will leave this school due to all the hate."

She averted her eyes then growled. "Fuck you Kiyotaka, so you just want me to be your slut? Well, why not start now? Why not just take advantage of me? You did just choke me you bastard, if you aren't going to then I'm leaving, you have my number so when you need me just call. Don't ever speak to me in school, and also, I promise you... I will get my revenge." She walked away, leaving me alone on the rooftop.

"Hahh... that's one, now for another. She doesn't excite me... maybe I will start tomorrow." I quickly left as well, but I now got the understanding of taboo love and breaking someone. I will turn her into my new toy that she can't live without...
——-
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was filled with an insatiable amount of curiosity. That's the way he operated, now in his second objective he wanted to figure out how many types of love he can experience. His first victim was Kushida Kikyo, he knew about her mask and simply waited for the right moment. Now, he was on a mission to get her to kneel, to serve his every need.

This kind of love as a master and servant, her hatred turned into limitless lust and obedience. Her love being based on only that. He wanted to know whether this would work. Whether it would stop his final objective, but he needed to feel something for her too. Any kind of love might stop what he had already planned. She was the first girl, the next day and he would have tried harder.

By the way... would it hurt showing a bit of what he could offer?
——
I changed my look, styling my hair and deciding to put on earrings. I let go off the dishevelled look, my hair still messy but more appropriate instead of looking uncared for. In this way I showed more muscle.

The day went by where I received several looks, I had worn my blazer but I took it off and rolled up my sleeves. My vascular arms and overall tone of them certainly caught Horikitas eye. However, it was my face and changed appearance that caught the rest. Class went by this way, out of the corner of my eye I saw my toy leering. When I looked I mustered a strenuous grin to which she averted her eyes...

Lunch time... I'm starving. I looked around for a person I could go with, Horikita was gone and that left me with starting the plan earlier than I thought. I stood up, approaching Kikyo who was still talking with her friends.

"Kikyo, let's go get lunch." I looked at her friends and my look was trained... they were a bit taken aback but it must have been the way I looked... hunter eyes do that for you...

She stood up with a smile, then spoke. "Um, alright Kiyotaka, I'm sorry girls..." She apologised but i sniffled and rolled my eyes at her.

"Hahh... you take too long, I'm paying anyways and I'm starving..." I took her hand and led her out, narrowing my eyes at the jealous boys, they stared back with malice but I didn't care.

"K-Kiyotaka, slow down." She still tried to keep that smile. I simply stayed silent all the way to the cafeteria where we stood in line. "Alright... what do you want? I thought I told you not to speak to me at school..." She was still smiling, whispering those words to me and I knew she was displeased.

"I don't care, I stated my intentions yesterday, I can also ignore you, what I want is to eat and then have some dessert." I squeezed her hand. "You're mine, you understand? I quickly became obsessed with you, doesn't that flatter you?" I really need to learn how to talk to women...

She visibly grimaced, then laughed and squeezed my hand as well. However, she dug her nails into the crevices of my knuckles. "Yeah, as if I'll ever belong to you, I don't even like you, you won't ever get anything from me." She then pecked my cheek and I let go of her hand.

"I'm paying for lunch, you owe me okay Kikyo?" I turned to her and smiled with great pain.

We ordered our food once we reached the top, once we finished with the orders she spoke. "I hate you Kiyotaka..." She giggled and then we both sat down at the table. For a person to try and keep up appearances she sure is good.

We spent the rest of lunch talking and eating, for the events that happened before this I feel like she is settling into her role too quickly. When we finished we stashed our trays away and walked back to class, we talked and when we got to class and back to our seats I knew there was gossip going on. That's gossip was silenced thought when classes begun and stayed that way.

The bell rang which signalled the end of class and finally school day ending, I quickly approached Kikyo. "Let's go Kikyo." I didn't care about the suspicious glances of her friends.

I wanted to isolate her, my mind is racing with thoughts so arduous and lascivious I can't wait to enact them. I know that people tend to shudder under pressure and with her... with her I expected her to kneel at my command and to heed my every word.

"Kiyotaka, alright, see ya guys." She may stand up now, she may say goodbye to her friends so amicably...

However, I know that in her mind if I looked into it that she was afraid. I know that when we are alone both our minds would reach conclusions. Both our bodies would meld together to form one singular outcome...

I took her hand and interlocked our fingers much to the surprise of her friends. Then without hesitation I kissed her on the cheek, my eyes slightly narrowed and with my dark brown pupils I couldn't help but remain possessive. The runts in this class may look enviously all they want and the girls may look with visible stupor.

"Kikyo, we are going to my place..." I whispered and quickly dragged her out of the class. She obviously tried to hide her discomfort, however women like her who hide so much are capable of hiding other things...

We walked silently, her smiling to hide her anxiety was constantly making my heart directed towards a desire to maker her mine. I know this isn't me speaking nor is it me following my own judgement. I wanted to go with the flow I purposely created... to make her my own slave that obeys my every command.

"Give me all of you Kikyo, I hope you understand what I mean." Creep, pervert and asshole. Those words would perfectly describe the kind of person to do this to another.

She just listened with a smile all the way to my dorm, in her mind she knew what I wanted and honestly if she wasn't the way she was... this would fail.

"I hope you rot in hell Kiyotaka... if you're going to do it ." That confirms it, she was so aware and intelligent when it comes to social cues. This was far from normal for any person but the way she kept her composure...

I opened the door of my dorm and dragged her inside, closing the door behind us. She stood in the middle of the hall. Still and unmoving. I wanted her to move but I decided to wait. Minutes went by where I simply stared at her back.

I grew restless and approached her from behind and hugged her. This definitely surprised her, I held onto her strongly and weirdly she backed into my embrace. Her hair smelled divine and her body was warm.

Then, her eyes met mine... she turned her face and with a long look I finally ascertained her mindset. She simply wanted this over and done with, she had given up despite me doing so little. Her words from the rooftop seem so wasted away now and with that my object of desires seemed to wane when she met my gaze... now I realised that this type of love was truly wrong...

However, I knew that I had gone too far. The good thing for her is... I needed to change my approach. I turned her around and hugged her, resting her head on my chest.

I breathed slowly, the air around us seemed so dry and the way she simply didn't resist... she still must think I was trying to break her. "Kikyo... no, Kushida. I'm sorry." I apologised, she must feel so puzzled and rightfully so.

"W-What? Kiyotaka?" Her mumble, she met my gaze but I turned away to keep up this strategy.

"I'm sorry, I went about this the wrong way. I am so sorry for doing this to you. I wanted you so much, I saw what happened on the rooftop as a chance. When what I should have done was try and help you, be there for you to vent to, to be a friend." I knew her confusion, that's why I pulled her in closer. "Kushida, to me you are everything I want from passion to kindness, from being a liar to being so fake that it impresses me, you and I are the same but you have a gift I don't have and that is the ability to convey kindness and to me... that made me fall so hopelessly in love." Whatever I said, whatever she could gather in her head... she must still be thinking about the dirt I have on her, however if this eases the burden on her shoulders and with the way I'm offering her help. I feel like she would change for me. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She released herself from my hold, she wasn't crying but she was visibly distressed. "I... so what am I to you? A toy? A joke? You claim that you love me and yeah, I may not be the best person in the world but to say that you like me for this?!" She pointed at herself with a judgemental look. "Kiyotaka, if you truly felt that way and if you knew the whole time, if you were able to counter whatever plan I had to hide my true self... why didn't you help me? Why scare me, why make me puke and cry all night! You could have told me and maybe I would have given you a damn chance! But now... dammit I can't do this, I can't!" She stomped past me, reaching for the door but I stopped her.

"Kushida, stop and look at me. I love you as you are and I know my words don't mean much after what I put you through but you deserve so much more than what you are putting yourself through." I grasped onto her shoulder and held a firm grip.

"Then... can I trust you?" She glanced at me. "Right her right now, I know that you want to do something and I'm not much of a sissy to go all shy about it. Do you want to kiss me or fuck me against the door, you boys are all the same... prove to me I can trust you...." Her voice was smooth like butter when her real personality came out.

"Kushida, I don't need to prove anything to you..." I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "I love you and that's that, you may think I am some monster but when it comes to you there is no length I wouldn't go to... to protect you." I changed my strategy to win her heart instead of chaining it. She just wants to feel something genuine and to be sincere.

"Then... what are we?" She muttered in my embrace.

I placed my palm on her cheek and redirected her gaze to meet mine. "I want to be yours and for you to be mine. I want to go out with you." If I have a relationship with her... maybe then she will learn to be sincere. I guess, in a way this isn't some slave and master relationship anymore.

"So lovers? Like in movies or anime?" She hugged me back and leaned her head back onto my chest. "From now on?"

"Yes, I want to be your boyfriend. But if you want to start off as friends..." She quickly looked up at me and shook her head. "Alright then, so from now on you're Kikyo to me." I pressed my forehead against hers.

"Alright... Kiyotaka." I guess I can learn a different trope, enemies to lovers. Although this definitely went too quick for that type of storyline...

This may end just as quickly sadly, so after Kikyo who then... as I began weighing my options I felt a severe tug on my nape.

She grasped onto my nape and pulled me down so her lips were by my ear. "If you dare flirt, look at or even speak to another girl I will cut off your testicles and feed you them."

"Roger that." I guess... I may have to find another option more discreetly...
——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.6K 79
Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her through it all, but how can you get out o...
24.7K 575 43
He/She fall in love with each other..
44.6K 1.7K 19
"𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 3𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳. 𝘌𝘺...
2.2M 99.3K 114
She thought she was going to die. She did. But the next time she opened her eyes , she found out that she was living a whole new life, as a little g...