After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.

230 18 1
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 13373.]]

I can't stop thinking about him.

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenage girl was walking all around The Restaurant when it looked as though that today was a busy day at The Crimson Twilight.

"Excuse me,may we please have some napkin's?"

Y-Yes,Ma'am!

"Crash!"

Gasping softly,Alejandra turned,seeing a shattered glass was all over the ground.

"Oh,i'm so sorry!"

It's okay,Sir. It was just an accident,i'll take care of it.

Getting the broom and pan,she began to cleaning up the mess when footstep's were coming her way.

"Is everything okay?"

Turning,she knew this voice,and smiling,she nodded her head,assuring him that everything was perfectly fine.

Yes,Sir. Everything is fine.

"I'm sorry you had to come in to fill in,i really do need to hire more staff member's to help around The Restaurant."

It's okay,i don't mind. Beside's,it's not like i got nothing to do.

The person who Alejandra was talking to was her Boss,Pedro Pena.

He was the owner who owned The Crimson Twilight and not only was he The Boss,he is also the cook here,too.

Sometime's,his Granddaughter would come help fill in The Restaurant because she too,would like to become a Chef someday since she was an amazing cook.

Pedro Pena had dark Brown eye's and short,Black hair as the teenager noticed that he looked tired himself.

He was wearing a Black and Red checkered shirt with dark Blue pant's with Black shoe's as he wore a White apron that was a bit messy since he was the cook here.

Alejandra Cloud And Pedro Pena.

I sometime's feel like i'm taking advantage of you. Pedro admitted,looking around nervously when he made eye contact with her. If i am,you can let me know.

Smiling,a soft laugh escaped her mouth as he gave her a confused look.

Pedro,your not doing anything of the sort. Alejandra patted his shoulder gently. You have nothing to worry about,i'm happy to help. It's in my nature to help those of need of my caring assistance.

An amused smile spread across the young man's face and he chuckled softly.

I like your attitude,Young Lady. It look's like your in luck because we have a new Waitress.

Huh,we..do?

We sure do,she came into the restaurant a few day's ago,and she was hired. I was going you could possibly be able to show her around the rope's?

Y-Yes,Sir.

"Step,step,step."

The teenage girl heard footstep's coming her way and jumping a little,she saw that it was a teenage girl walking as she stopped,now standing right in front of her.

Alejandra,this is Dawn Perez. She's our new worker starting today and if there's anything you need,come ask us. It doesn't matter who it is,we'll be there to help you out no matter what.

Y-Yes,Sir. Dawn stuttered nervously. Thank you so much for hiring me,it is an honor.

It's no trouble at all,i better head back into the kitchen. See you later!

Their Boss started walking back into the kitchen,while the two teenage girl's were all alone as Alejandra stared at her.

Alejandra Cloud And Dawn Perez.

Huh,this girl..she look's..familiar...

Continuing to stare,it hit her because she knew who this girl was.

Wait a minute,it's her. She's the girl who got bullied by Dominic And Tyrone! I can't believe she's going to be working here with me,i feel so dumbfounded. I hardly recognized her since..i ran away from the scene in embarrassment since i fell on my ass...Doe's she remember who i am? H-Hello,Dawn. My name is Alejandra Cloud,it's very nice to meet you.

The teenager noticed that she was being stared down at and when she was about to open her mouth as something came out of the other teenager's mouth.

Oh,my God. Dawn placed her hand onto her chest,still staring at Alejandra. I know you,your the girl who came to the rescue to help me out with those bullie's.

Of course,she didn't forget about me. About that--

Thank you.

Cutting her off before she could even reply,the look of confusion was plastered upon her face.

Excuse me?

I just wanted to say thank you so much for standing up to me,i was looking all over for you at school so that i could thank you. I'm really sorry what happened to you,i know what Tyrone said..must have..hurted you...I..could see it all over your face..

It did hurt me,it hurt me a lot...I don't want to relive that all over again and here i am,rethinking about it. You-You don't..n-need to th-thank you. Great,now i'm stuttering like the idiot that i am because i'm trying my hardest not to cry about it. I-I really didn't even do anything of the sort,i couldn't just let that jerk talk to you like that.

Of course,you did something! You stood up for me and i can't thank you enough,i feel terrible that i didn't do anything for you.

I-It's fine..A-Anyway,since you'll be working here starting today,we need to get you into your work uniform.

The two began to walk into the back room and Alejandra handed Dawn her work uniform.

Once your dressed,i'll show you around the place so you'll be able to get acquainted,okay?

Okay,i shouldn't take long.

Nodding with a small smile,Alejandra left,while Dawn went into the back,heading toward's the girl's locker room to change into her work clothe's.

Alejandra Cloud.

While waiting,the teenage girl was fiddling with at the end's of her curly hair,and taking a look to all of her surrounding's,it didn't seem to be as crowded as it was before.

As she was standing,her eye's were narrowed a little,while she was just standing there,thinking about someone,someone that crossed upon her mind.

Christopher...I wonder what he's doing right now? He's probably at home,doing nothing,while i'm here,trying,and working to help provide myself. I still can't stop thinking about last night,it felt so magical,i thought that i was dreaming. It wasn't a dream,it was real. I still have that moment in my mind,repeating itself over,and over again in the back of my mind. Why..did he acted like that last night toward's only me?

While she thought of him,she thought about what happened between the two last night when her cheek's were lightly Red.

Smiling like an idiot,she didn't know what was going on with her,and then,the sound of the Bell's jangling broke her out of her attention toward's her thinking.

"Jingle,jingle!"

Hearing this,there would be new customer's coming inside of The Restaurant.

Hello,and welcome to The Crimson Twilight. Alejandra greeted the new customer's and by the time she walked up to the front of The Restaurant,she uttered a soft gasp because she saw a few familiar face's. Oh,no.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,Dawn Perez,And Selene Silvestro.

Ally? Aiden was the first to speak,seeing his friend here. I didn't know you worked here! How come you never told us?

Alejandra smiled and placed Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,and Selene Silvestro's drink's down,grabbing along her small,Black notepad out,while the three were looking through the menu.

I-If i would have told you,you would be wondering why a certain person like me would work here. Alejandra admitted to Aiden with a shy smile. I guess Christopher didn't say anything to them,i thought that he would have said something,but,he didn't. I respect that. Well,now you two know my secret.

While she wasn't paying attention,Christopher looked at Alejandra with the corner of her eye when The Two Bestie's noticed.

Chris,did you know anything about this?

When Aiden asked of this,the teenager looked away from her,a nervous smile forming as his silence was speaking the truth when Selene couldn help,but,smile by how he was staring at Alejandra like that.

Why didn't you say anything?

I-It wasn't my intention to telling you,i wanted to respect Alejandra's privacy. Christopher admitted,rubbing the back of his head nervously. I wanted her to feel comfortable and possibly,one day,she would have said confessed to you two one day.

Looking at him,Alejandra was taken by his word's,and blushing lightly,the door to the back room opened,breaking all of their attention when they all turned their head's,seeing Dawn Perez walking toward's their way.

Huh,Dawn? What..is she doing here? Is she..working here now?

I'm so sorry it me too long,i hope i wasn't causing you any trouble.

It's okay,your fine. I was just about to my customer's order's,i'll show you around as soon as possible once i'm done here.

O-Okay. Christopher?

Dawn?

Alejandra noticed that the two were staring at each other and wondering how they knew each other,the two looked at her.

Alejandra,this is the girl i helped stepped in when she was being bullied by Dominic,and Tyrone. You two..know each other?

I-I-- Yes,we do. She..told me the same thing,too..

Looking away,the teenage girl had a little concerned look,while Christopher,and Dawn were busy talking about after what had happened.

What a coincidence! Dawn exclaimed. I can't believe i finally get to meet you two,i'm really glad that i was helped by caring,helpful,people.

I-It's a small world,after all,h-huh?

Alejandra just stood there,staying quiet,and somebody noticed her behavior when it was Selene herself.

I was glad that you three made it out alive. Aiden said,placing his menu down. Barely anybody get's out by those two wild animal's,ow!

His Bestie nudged his shoulder a little hard and Christopher not paying attention to that,Selene gave Aiden a look to place his order.

What did i do?

His Bestie nudged her head and turning to his friend,he just remembered he had to place his order.

Oh,i'm sorry. We're ready to place our order now.

Giving him a small smile back,Alejandra began to write their order's down,wanting to leave the table as soon as possible.

Aiden ordered a cheeseburger with french frie's,Christopher ordered a Cuban sandwich,and Selene ordered a spinach salad as the two waitresse's left their table to go fill in their order's.

Alejandra Cloud.

I really didn't need no help from Dawn,but,she insisted on wanting to help me with their order's. I could have easily said no and me being the sweet girl that i am,i didn't because i'm..not good at saying no to people who i barely know. I can't even say no to my own family and i don't want them to hate me,i don't want anyone to hate me. I know the real reason why Dawn offered to help,she only did it because..she wanted to see Christopher just so she can talk to him more. I saw how they were talking,it was as if their friend's.

The teenage girl was in the restroom,washing her hand's when she didn't look at herself in the mirror.

Are they,though? They've only known each other for a day and--

Her eye's wided a little,wondering what was she saying to her own self,while drying off her hand's thoroughly.

Wait,what am i thinking? Why..doe's this upset me? I feel..hurt and upset by how those two are getting along,i feel like i got something deep down inside of my throat. I want to shout,speak out,but,nothing would come out. No word's to form wouldn't escape my own mouth,what's wrong with me? I don't like this,i don't like this at all...

Sighing softly,she looked at herself in the mirror,seeing her reflection staring right back at her.

Get over yourself...Alejandra whispered softly to herself aloud. I'm a nobody,i'm nothing...

Leaving the women's restroom,she began to walk into the hallway's when she spotted a figure leaning their back up against the wall as she stopped dead in her track's,seeing that it was someone she knew.

Selene?

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

The two teenage girl's stared at each other and First to break eye contact was Alejandra who began to walk past her when she spoke up.

Are you okay?

Stopping in her track's once more,she turned,the two making eye contact again.

I'm okay. Alejandra assured her with a gentle smile. Is there..something wrong? Why doe's she want to talk to me?

I've noticed how you were when Dawn came to our table,your behavior suddenly changed all of a sudden.

O-Oh? I guess she was the only one who noticed,of course..I'm sorry about--

There's no need for you to apologize,you haven't done anything wrong at all of the sort,i know how it feel's to look at the person you like talk to someone else.

A confused look was on the teenager's face and narrowing her eye's,she didn't get what Selene was saying.

Huh,what are you talking about,exactly?

So,it is true,then. She's so Cute when she's confused,i find it quite funny. I'm talking about you and Chris,i see how the way you two look at each other.

What..is she talking about? I'm sorry,i don't think that i'm following you.

Between you and me,i see how he stare's at you. It's Adorable,really. I can't believe that Aiden or him are so dense to even see that you stare right back. Is it true? Do you like Christopher?

Do i like Christopher? He is..caring,kind,and so sweet to me. I-I'm not s-sure..

Smiling,the teenage girl saw that her friend's cheek's were a little Red,and seeing this,she already knew her answer.

It's okay,i won't tell anyone about this. Selene reassured her. I would have thought that he had asked you out already,he should before it's too late.

Wh-Why?

Hmm?

Why..would he like someone such as me? I-I'm not--

A startled gasp left her mouth when Selene was standing right in front of her,her hand placed upon her shoulder.

It's because he's caught your eye,i can see it.

The teenage girl was quiet and not knowing what to say,the two heard the bell ring go off,knowing their order's were ready.

"Ding!"

I-I better head back,th-thank you,Selene..f-for the pep talk. Alejandra stuttered nervously,biting the bottom of her lip.

It's no trouble at all and us girl's have to stick together,right?

R-Right.

I also noticed how Christopher and Dawn were talking to each other,it's okay be jealous,you know.

H-How did--?

Like i said,i'm not dense. Aiden and Christopher are,i just know my thing's,Sweetie.

Smiling,the teenage girl began to walk away,while Alejandra watched as she sighed softly in relief.

Alejandra Cloud.

Okay,i definitely need to be careful around her now. I can't believe she know's that about me staring at Christopher and not only that,Christopher..doe's..the same thing,too. Have i..ever noticed him staring right back at me?

Thinking about this matter all on her own,the teenage girl began to make her way out of the hallway's to give her friend's their meal as she had to get back to work.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Ohh,man! Aiden sighed a little loud. I couldn't eat another bite!

Dude,you literally ordered another cheeseburger and frie's. Didn't you eat anything at all?

Bestie,i was hungry. Beside's,it's not like i'm gonna gain the weight or anything.

Heh,whatever you say.

Smiling,the teenage girl stared at The Two Bestie's,and seeing how happy they are,something clicked inside of her mind.

How come..those two aren't a couple? Their both so attractive,they would make an amazing couple together. The whole School would be jealous of them,i know i would. Is there anything else you all would like to order?

Oh,no. I'm stuffed.

I'm fine,thank you for asking.

You guy's have dessert here?

Turning,she looked at Christopher,nodding her head.

Yes,we sure do. The best dessert ever.

I might order something next time,your Granny's cinnamon bun's were good.

This caught The Two Bestie's attention and staring at The Two,Alejandra could tell that all eye's were on them now.

Ohh,actually-- I-I was..the one who made the cinnamon bun's.

Really?

Y-Yes,they aren't..homemade or anything. All i did was stick them in the oven and bam,just like that.

I didn't know you could bake.

I-I'm not..that very good at baking or cooking thing's,really. I-I'm glad that you-you liked them.

I did,do you think you can be able to make more of those bun's of your's?

Silence,there was silence at the table,and staring at Christopher,Alejandra stared blankly at him,while he stared right back,knowing what he said was inappropriate.

Aiden covered his hand over his mouth,trying his best not to laugh at the pun intended joke that his friend made,while Selene punched him on the side a bit hard as he didn't flinch at all.

E-E-Excuse me? Alejandra stuttered,her whole face turning Red. I-I--

Without realizing what he had just said,he began to get anxious,and nervous.

I-I--! Christopher began to say,his cheek's turning a bit Red. No,wait! I-I didn't mean to s-say it like that,no! I meant to say do you think you can be able to make more cinnamon bun's? God,why did i say that?

I-I-- Yes,i-i can be able to make m-more cinnamon bun's for you! I feel more embarrassed than he is.

The Two were both blushing and staying quiet to themselve's,The Two Bestie's both watched them,an amused smile plastered all over their face's.

Is everything okay?

Ruining the moment,Dawn walked over to their table,looking at everyone as Alejandra shook her head from side to side,while the three friend's gave her a huge tip.

Aiden had given Alejandra twenty two dollar's,Christopher gave her twenty dollar's,and Selene gave her thirty dollar's.

Oh,i-i can't accept all of this.

You deserve it by how hard you worked. Aiden smiled up at her. Beside's,you even made me laugh by what Chris had said.

Don't remind me. Th-Thank you,guy's.

Accepting the big tip,she was about to leave their table when suddenly,someone grabbed hold of her wrist,making her stop in her track's.

Alejandra!

Staring at him,he too,stared right back as Aiden,Dawn,And Selene were staring at the two,wondering what wouod happen next.

D-Do you..want me to give you a ride home? Christopher offered,holding her wrist gently. Please,say yes. I feel like something's bothering her,i can see it all over her face.

I-I don't-- I want to,but--

Looking down at her wrist,she felt his hand holding onto her wrist,while she knew that all eye's were on the two as she had the look of concern because of Dawn.

He's been talking to her ever since he stepped in here,i don't know if i should accept or not. I-I don't w-wanna cause you any trouble..

Your not at all,i don't mind one bit taking you home.

Her eye's wided a bit by him rubbing his thumb across her wrist softly when this caused her to have an electricity course through her whole body.

I-- Dawn began to say and then,a soft sigh left her mouth,knowning she had no other choice. O-Okay.

Okay,i'll see you when your off of work,then.

He slowly let go and when he did,she pulled her arm back,and began to make her way into the back room,concentrating on working.

Just what is this boy doing to me?

Daniel Mendibles.

Sitting in his car,the young man was parked on the sidewalk on the road.

He was beating his finger's gently onto the steering wheel,waiting for his Girlfriend to arrive since classe's were over for the day.

"Okay,see you later!"

The car to the door opened and getting in,the door closed behind when he turned when a smile crossed his face,seeing his Girlfriend had finally arrived.

Hey,you.

"Hey,back."

The Two leaned over,giving each other a kiss,and once they pulled away,he smiled with a smirk,while she smiled shyly,her cheek's a bit Red.

Starting up the engine,the young man began to drive out onto the road,driving back home.

"I'm sorry it took long for me to arrive,one of my friend's had my School notebook with my note's. I had to get it as soon as possible since i need it for exam's."

Babe,it's fine. I was starting to get a little anxious by what was the hold up,i know how important it is to have what you need for class.

Staring across from him,she noticed that something was off about him.

"I can tell that something's on your mind."

You could say that,yes.

"Would you like to talk about it?"

Sighing deeply,the young man made a right turn,keeping his eye's on the road.

It's about My Brother-- Daniel began to explain. I thought that High School would you know,it would be too hard for him since he isn't like me. We're the complete opposite,really.

"How are thing's with him? Did something happen?"

Thing's are going good for him for now,you could say that. He's already made some friend's,i'm glad. It's just that there's this girl who's our next door neighbor.

"Oh,what about her? She's not causing him any harm,right?"

No,of course,not. I just..don't know if i can possibly ever trust her.

"What make's you think that?"

Pulling the car up to the driveway to his house,he stopped the engine,turning to face her.

Apparently,her name is Alejandra,she goe's to the same School,she has a few classe's with My Brother,and i found out that she happen's to be next door neighbor's to us.

"No way,really? That sure is a lot to take in,i guess. I don't understand,how come your not so sure that you can trust her?"

Her and Christopher confessed to each other that they want to get to know each other since their friend's,i'm scared that she might end up--

"Hurting your Brother?"

Nodding his head,he gave her a small smile when she completely understood what was going on now.

"I don't think that she could ever hurt your Brother and who know's,if they try to get to know each other better,they could become the best of friend's."

He seem's to be happy and quite fond of her,i don't think i've ever seen him this happy before. I still don't know if i can trust her,though. I could try talking to her and that way,i might be able to trust her.

"I don't know about you,but,she seem's very nice,and sweet to ever hurt your Brother. Maybe you might be jealous that Christopher's life is getting much easier than your's."

Hey,i can't help it if i have to worry about my own Sibling!

"Daniel,i've never seen you act this way before. Usually,you act so cruel,and mean toward's your Brother with your practical joke's you pull."

I know..

The two sat in the car,silence filling inside.

"What would happen if those two did ended up being together? What would you do,then?"

Ha,yeah,right! Daniel crossed his arm's over his chest. There is no way in hell that those two will ever end up together,she might be blind to ever wanna date My Brother.

"You don't know that and neither do they,who's to say what the Future hold's?"

What doe's the Future hold for Christopher? Will My Brother ever find happiness in his life?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The car ride home was quiet as usual.

The teenage boy noticed by how quiet Alejandra was and wondering what was wrong,he began to strike up a conversation.

I'm quite surprised that Dawn is working at The Crimson Twilight,the same place where your working at. Did she say anything to you?

No,she thanked me for rescuing her by Dominic And Tyrone. I'm guessing that she thanked you as well?

Yeah,she did earlier today at school.

Why are we talking about Dawn? I don't even know her and neither doe's he,is it possible that he has a thing for her? I'm more surprised that she came up to you.

What do you mean?

Her arm's we're crossed over her chest and trying to act all causal,she continued.

Think about it,she came up to you first,right? Well,she thanked you for what you did,and it could be possibly that she's probably looking for something. Something from you.

The look of confusion crossed upon his face and a little agitated,she had to confess by what she meant by that.

I think..Dawn might..like you? Alejandra said hesitantly,shrugging her shoulder's. I see how the way she..look's at you..I know she like's you,i can see how the way she look's at you...

That can't be right,can it? Dawn would never fall for a guy like me,there's just now way. I'm..not so sure about that,Alejandra. Why would she ever fall for someone like me? All i did was stand up to those two bullie's,that's pretty much about it.

Looking down at her lap,the teenage girl frurrowed her eye's with concern.

You don't get it...

Hearing her,he didn't know what to say or why she was acting like this all of a sudden as he kept his mouth shut when they arrived to their stop.

He parked the car to the side of the driveway and turning the engine off,he sighed softly,turning to look over her way.

I haven't even told Alejandra about the poem's that i've been receiving from my secret admirer. I wanna tell her,i don't know how she'll react to it,though. She's already acting strange right now because i can sense it in her body language.

Reaching his hand out,she didn't notice this because she had her head down,staring at her lap.

I don't like seeing her like this because she won't tell me what's wrong...

His hand nearly touched her shoulder and letting out a shaky breath,he opened his mouth to speak.

I don't want to see you like this,all i want is to see you smile...Alejandra--

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Daniel Mendibles.

"Tap,tap,tap!"

Huh?

"Tap,tap,tap!"

The Two teenager's heard a tapping sound nearby and looking over toward's her way,he let out a startled exclaim because he saw his Older Brother,peering his head to the door window,glaring at the two with a mischievous smile.

Hello! Daniel greeted the two,smiling big as Alejandra blinked a few time's staring at this unfamiliar person.

The smile still upon his face,he held open the door for the teenage girl,and stepped out of the car,the teenage boy followed,standing right next to his Brother.

What are you doing here?! Christopher whispered,hoping Alejandra wouldn't hear. Shouldn't you be off partying or something?

Christopher,don't you think it's rude of you to not introducing your friend here to me? What kind of a person you are? Ohh,your breaking my heart,Baby Bro!

Come on,knock it off! Why did i have to run into him with Alejandra? Now he's going to embarrass me and he already is! I'm so sorry,Alejandra. Don't pay any attention to him--

The teenage girl looked at the unfamiliar person and she saw that he too,was looking right back at her,giving her a friendly smile.

You'll have to excuse My Brother,he doesn't seem to like me wanting to meet his new friend of his. Daniel said,waving his hand away to Christopher. Hi,my name is Daniel Mendibles. I'm Christopher's Older Brother,it's so nice to meet you. This is my first time ever meeting Alejandra up in person,she doesn't seem to be a threat just yet.

Hello,my name is Alejandra Cloud. It's nice to meet you,too. This is Christopher's Older Brother? Wow,these two are the complete opposite. I can actually see it,it's Adorable.

Okay,you met her. You can go now.

Christopher,shame on you,keeping her to yourself.

This made the two teenager's blush lightly and clearing his throat,the Older Sibling continued on speaking to the teenage girl.

I heard so much about you.

He..has? Oh,y-you have?

Yes,My Brother talk's about you on,and on how your his new friend.

Daniel! Christopher exclaimed,his face hearing up from embarrassment. I-I only said that because i made a new friend and that i-i..wanted to get to know her more better..I'm so embarrassed right now,here i am,standing right in front of these two,stuttering like the Idiot that i am.

Moving his eye's toward's her,he saw something in her.

He saw that she was standing there,blushing,while fiddling with her finger's nervously,not making direct eye contact to anyone.

Seeing her like this,the teenager placed his hand onto his chest,trying to calm his beating heart down.

Wh-What's wrong with me? Why is..my heart beating all of a sudden?

Christopher?

Daniel was the one who called out his Brother's name and raising a brow,he wondered what was wrong.

You okay there? You looked like you were spacing out there.

I-I-- I'm fine..What the heck just happened to me just now?

"Is he bothering you again?"

A familiar voice came into view and smiling with relief,it was Daniel's Girlfriend who came walking up to join the other's as Alejandra looked at her.

You could say that..Christopher muttered softly,knowing his Girlfriend will do anything to help. Again,what doe's she see in My Brother?

Nodding,the young woman turned,looking at the teenage girl.

"Hello,it's nice to meet you. My name is Gwen Northern and you are?"

Oh,m-my name is Alejandra Cloud. It's very nice to meet you.

Gwen Northern had Blonde hair that was down to her shoulder's with these piercing Hazel eye's and to the teenage girl,she wondered why this young woman wasn't a model since she did fit the toll to being one.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,Daniel Mendibles,And Gwen Northern.

I don't know what i'm going to do with you. Gwen narrowing her eye's at her Boyfriend. I don't understand,Alejandra doesn't seem to be a threat to Christopher at all. I saw how those two were acting just a couple of minute's ago,i feel like i'm seeing a show where the couple slowly start's to fall in love with each other. Cute,no wonder they call it Puppy Love. While you had to butt into other people's conversation,we should have gotten to studying. You do want to graduate College,don't you?

Of course,i do! I just wanted to see if My Baby Brother was okay.

Shoving him back,the young woman smiled,ushering him to head inside of the house so that the two teenager's would finally be alone again.

Yeah,sure. What a pathetic excuse.

It's not an excuse! Babe,you need to listen to me.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

The teenager's saw that the funny pair had headed into the house and sighing with relief,the teenage boy was glad that the matter was finally over.

I'm really sorry...

Why are you apologizing?

I'm sorry you had to hear and see all of that,now you know why i don't like it when My Older Brother is this way.

I can clearly see that,i don't blame you. Like i said,i have an Older Sister,and she of course,is the same way. So,i guess you can say that it's Even Steven between us.

Heh,yeah.

The two stood there,now awkwardly looking around,looking back at each other.

Well,i better get going or else,My Sister might embarrass me in front of you next.

The teenage girl smiled and just when she was walking across the to her driveway,he held his hand out,calling to her.

Alejandra?

Stopping,she turned her head around,staring right back at him.

Yes?

Staring right back,he tried to perform the word's coming out of his mouth,but,no matter how many time's that he's tried,nothing would come out.

What's wrong with me? Why can't i tell her about the poem's that i've been receiving from my secret admirer? I want to tell her,i just can't pronounce the word's right to her. I-It's-- Nothing...You myself,are a complete idiot. Gee,you think i don't know that? I'm sorry,i-i hope that i'm not..wasting..your..t-time...

Still staring,a smile formed upon her face by how Cute he is.

It's okay,your not wasting my time at all. I've got all my time in the world and to you,i wouldn't mind you being in it. I'll see you later,okay?

Y-Yeah,s-see you l-later. Well,it couldn't get any worse.

He watched as the teenage girl made her way inside the house when all of a sudden,he heard his Brother calling out to him.

Wow,that was smooth! Real smooth!

Growling softly,the teenage boy glared at Daniel.

Shut up!

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

So,what are you all up to later on today?

It was already Friday and The Four friend's were sitting in The Cafeteria,eating lunch when all eye's turned to Selene who had asked her friend's a question.

I know that today is Friday and since we'll be staring to get School work next week,we should make the most of today,you know?

Don't remind me...Aiden muttered when a smile crossed over his face because he knew what his Bestie had in mind. Okay,Princess. What did you have in mind? Knowing you,i know that there's something that you wanna do.

First of all,don't call me Princess. Second,we should chill,have fun,and relax. So,i was suggesting that we should throw a Party.

Alejandra and Christopher heard what Selene had said,while they were quiet.

A Party? I've never even been to a Party before and this is not just some ordinary party,it's a High School Party! I don't know,though. Usually,partie's don't go according to plan,and let's just say,when you enter a High School Party,there's no going back. Where will the party be hosted?

Obviously,your's truly~

Selene flipped her hair to the side,a confident look on her face as Alejandra fiddled with the end of her ponytail in a nervous manner.

So,what do you all say? I could be able to invite a few people that i know and trust me,you'll like that.

I'm game and beside's,it beat's staying at home. What do you two say,you down?

The Two stared at The Two Bestie's and waiting for their reply,they weren't so sure about going or not.

I-I don't think..i should go...Alejandra muttered softly. I do wanna go,i..have..never been to a Party before,let alone ever been to High School Party. I mean,i have been invited to Partie's and all that. This is..my first time ever going to one,i.. won't be able to fit in..

Of course,you will,Girl. It's going to epic and fun,you'll want to go to partie's all the damn time.

Well,i-if you say that..it's..going to epic,and fun--

You'll come?

I-I-- Y-Yes..

Yay!

Aiden gave Alejandra a thumb's up and Selene clapped her hand's together,the three staring across the table at Christopher.

Well,Chris,what do you say? Selene stared at him,waiting for his answer next. This will be one party to never forget.

Staring at The Two Bestie's,he turned to look at Alejandra,who was shyly smiling as he turned to look at Selene again.

You know what? Christopher shrugged his shoulder's with a smile. Let's do it.

The Two Bestie's cheered and smiled as the teeenge boy tuned his attention back to Alejandra who was blushing lightly,staring at the two when she didn't notice Christopher staring at her.

Maybe,this will be a night to remember,after all.

Once lunch was over for the day,he stopped in his track's as he stepped into the classroom,seeing that there was a small piece of White paper on top of his desk.

Knowing this,it was his secret admirer,and unfolding the small piece of the paper,he began to read the poem to him.

Happiness is Red,sadness is Blue,you don't know how much the whole world mean's to you.

.
.
.

Christopher Mendibles.

"Beep."

Someone had sented the teenage boy a text message and checking to see who it was,he had a smile on his face.

Alejandra: Are you sure you don't mind driving?

Christopher: I don't mind at all.

Alejandra: I just..don't want to take advantage of you...

You don't take advantage of me,i really enjoy being around her,i wonder..how would she react if i told her this?

Christopher: You don't take advantage of me,i know you would never do that to anyone.

Alejandra: O-Okay,thank you for understanding. I'll..see you in a few.

The teenage boy was in his room,fixing his shirt as he stared upon at his reflection.

It was 5:45pm and the party at Selene's would start at 6:00pm when he was wearing a dark Blue shirt with Blue pant's,Black sneaker's as he was wearing a Blue,and White flannel shirt to go along with his outfit.

He of course,let the flannel unbuttoned,and making his way out of his room,he was suddenly approached by his Older Brother.

Christopher Mendibles And Daniel Mendibles.

What do you want now,Daniel?

Where are you off to,got a hot date with Alejandra?

For the last time,we aren't dating! We're not even an item.

Hmm,i don't know. From how you two were acting toward's each other from yesterday,you two couldn't seem to look away from each other.

Honestly,even i could see the chemistry between us. I didn't want to believe it,but,i do.

The Older Sibling could tell that his Brother was quiet and not getting a reply,he would have figured that something was going on.

Christopher,look--

I-I don't know! Christopher blurted out,breaking his Brother's sentence. I-I don't know what's going on..between..me and Alejandra and..i know you can see it because..i can see it,too...What is wrong with you? Why are you confessing this to your Brother? He's just going to make fun of you and since he is the Older Sibling,i would have figured that maybe..he could give me some advice to help me out with this or not. Ever since i met Alejandra,i haven't..been acting like how i would normally would..This girl..really has this effect on me. Whenever i'm around her,i'm happy. She has no idea how happy she make's me. When i drive her to School and after School is over,i enjoy her company as it's..just the two of us. I like it when it's just me and her,just the two of us. When i drive her to work and drive her back home once again,i don't being around her because i want her to be safe from any danger or harm. I would do anything for her,no matter what. Whenever i get a text from her,i can't stop smiling. I smile like an idiot every time i get a text from her and only her.

The teenager stared down at the ground and waiting for his Older Sibling to laugh,he didn't,and instead,Daniel placed his hand's onto Christopher's shoulder's as the two stared at one another.

Christopher,i understand what's happening to you,and i might be right or not,but,i think..you might be attracted to her.

Are you for real right now?

Christopher Mendibles,Daniel Mendibles,And Nichole Mendibles.

The Two Brother's turned,seeing their Little Sister,standing by the door frame of the wall,her arm's crossed over her chest.

I've heard everything and i think it's pretty clear what's really going on between you two,the reason why your like this around Alejandra is because your in love with her. Nichole confessed,admitting the truth. What you said about her mean's you want to be more than just friend's,i can see how much she mean's to me.

Me in love with Alejandra? Is that the reason why i'm acting the way that i am? I-I don't know,Little Sis. I..might have a simple crush or something?

It may be a crush now,but,you'll soon start to realize it's much more than just that. If you Two ever start dating,i approve your relationship. I can see she make's you happy and i like her,she's a good girl.

Smiling,The Two Brother's watched their Younger Sibling walk into the living room as they looked at each other.

I can clearly see that our Younger Sibling has more common sense than you do...

I could be right about what i said. Daniel pointed out. I'm the Older Sibling,i should have some common sense.

Yeah,right. I'll be back.

The Two Sibling's watched the teenager leave and rolling his eye's,the Older Sibling made his way into the living room to join her.

Hey,Sis. Do you think i have common sense?

Not replying to his question,she relaxed herself onto the couch,not even answering him back.

Ooh,Mean Girls is on. Nichole smiled to herself and all Daniel did was just look at her in disbelief.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

What if their right? What if i am in love with Alejandra?

The teenage boy began to make his way next door,thinking about what his Sibling's were saying to him.

I do find her beautiful,kind,and very sweet. I am attracted to her and..what if it's just a crush? When did i started falling for her? Was it..the first time i laid my eye's upon her? Yes,of course. That was it,that was when i couldn't take my eye's off of her...

Standing in front of the door,he pushed the button to the doorbell,and then,he was met with a guy.

"Oh,hello! You must be Christopher,right?"

I-- Yes,i am,and you are?

"My name is Leonardo Dickerson,i'm Alicia's Boyfriend."

It's very nice to meet you,my name is Christopher Mendibles.

Leonardo Dickerson had dark Brown eye's with Brown hair that was short when the two were making direct eye contact.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Leonardo Dickerson.

I've heard a lot about you,i have quite a liking to you. Leonardo raised an amused brow. Are you interested in dating Alejandra? She sure doe's talk about you,she goe's on,and on about you. Christopher this,Christopher that.

Sh-She has? Doe's Alejandra..find me interesting?

Yes,she has. It seem's as though you make her happy,i never seen her this way before. She usually stay's to herself,but,you? I guess i have nothing to worry about since you brighten up her day by your appearance.

Smiling,the teenage boy was happy for himself that he could make her happy as he heard footstep's coming their way.

Is that Christopher? Alejandra called out,walking up to the door. You didn't say anything to him,did you?

And why would i do that? It's very rude to not introduce myself to him,he has the right to know me.

And by how you said that,i know you did say something.

Eye's widening,the teenage boy was staring at Alejandra because she was wearing a beautiful Blue dress that was down to her kneecap's,White sandal's that had see shell's on them,and he couldn't seem to look away from such Beauty.

Noticing him staring,the teenage girl checked his outfit out,and seeing it,the two were matching.

Alejandra,you look..Beautiful...Christopher whispered softly,his eye's glued on her,and her alone. Word's can't even begin to describe how she look's.

The teenage girl blushed by his response and watching the two,Leonardo chuckled softly.

Th-Thank you,Christopher. Alejandra blushed some more. You look very handsome tonight. Beautiful? He-He said that i was beautiful,no guy has ever said that i was beautiful. I-I-- Are you r-ready?

M-Mmm,hmm!

Be safe and you two have fun,okay?

We will,i won't let anything happen to her.

Watching the two walk side by side,Leonardo closed,and locked the front door,making his way into the living room,sitting right next to his Girlfriend.

Alicia Cloud And Leonardo Dickerson.

Well,what did you think of Christopher? Alicia turned her attention to her Boyfriend,seeing the smile on his face. Judging from that smile,i think you might like him.

Yeah,i do. He's a good kid,i have a feeling that those two are going to be asking each other out. I can see how much he make's your Sister happy.

I know and if she's happy,then,i'm happy for her.

Smiling some more,he wrapped his arm around Alicia,bringing her much closer toward's him as the two were watching a movie together.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

It only took the two teenager's to arrive at Selene's house and once they stepped out of the car,they soon realized something.

Selene didn't have a house,she had a freaking Mansion.

Wow. Alejandra stared upon at the big Mansion. I never knew Selene was rich.

I never knew,either. On the first day of School,she did say she wanted to help her family out with business,but,i didn't expect them to be this invested. I wonder what they do for a living?

Ain't no telling,this is my first time ever being in a freaking Mansion.

Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Oh,your here!

The Two turned their head's,seeing their friend making her way toward's the front gate's that were locked,and pressing the code number,the gate's began to open.

I'm glad that you Two could make it. Selene beamed with a smile. Alejandra,you look Lovely in that dress.

Doesn't she? I still can't look away from her Beauty within.

Thank you,your dress look's Gorgeous on you.

Selene was wearing a short Silver cocktail dress with matching Silver high heel's and she looked like she came right out of a movie.

Are you sure it's okay for us to be here? Christopher asked,looking around when he saw a few car's parked on the side of the road. We wouldn't wanna intrude--

It's okay,your both safe to be here. My parent's had to leave for a very important business meeting,My Older Sister is staying at her Boyfriend's. I have the whole place to myself for the whole weekend,i hope you two didn't mind me inviting a few other friend's over.

We don't mind at all.

Nodding her head in agreement,the teenage girl wasn't too sure about meeting other people she's never met before as the host lead the way,while The Two followed behind.

The Mansion itself was Breathtaking and big,Alejandra wondered if Selene was okay or not since she was staying here all alone for the whole weekend since she could tell that her friend must get lonely sometime's.

As they arrived inside,The Two saw Aiden making his way over toward's the three.

Aiden Campbell,Alejandra Cloud,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Hey,you made it!

His voice echoed off the wall's and as the two teenager's looked all around,the Mansion itself was even bigger inside.

There sure were a lot of family picture's,painting's,and even antique statue's,too.

It looked like it must have cost a fortune and making sure she wouldn't get in the way,she stayed close right by Christopher's side.

Aiden was wearing a Black shirt that had the label Kiss on it with Black pant's and Black shoe's to match along with his outfit.

The Party is in the living room,come this way.

Selene smiled,leading the way,while her Bestie was walking right by her side as their two friend's followed them from behind.

The two heard a few teenager's talking and entering the living room,all eye's turned toward's the four as Alejandra saw them greeting,and waving to the two.

Smiling nervously,Alejandra,and Christopher both greeted,and waved back right to them all.

Everyone,this is Alejandra Cloud,and Christopher Mendibles. Selene told her guest's. Our new Bestie's!

Heart pounding a little,the teenage girl saw a guy walk up to the two,and trying to control her nerve's,he greeted the two with a gentle smile.

"It's very nice to meet you two,my name's Brad Burton. I think i have a few classe's with you two."

Now that i think about it,i have seen your face before. Christopher admitted. Huh,he seem's nice.

Brad Burton had Brown eye's and short,dark Brown hair when he looked like he could be into sport's.

I have seen you before.

Oh,i-- Alejandra started to stutter because she was nervous. U-Um,i-i'm not..v-very good at socializing at all. And now he's gonna think i'm weird,what a great first impression into meeting someone new...

It's okay,i know how it is. Stick with us and you'll be able to socialize like us since we're social butterie's.

Brad was wearing a Red and White shirt with Blue pant's with Black sneaker's as Alejandra nodded with a shy smile.

He's really nice,maybe,coming to this Party wasn't such a bad idea,after all.

"Hello!"

The Two teenager's turned their head's to a teenage girl who was standing right next to Brad as she had a smile on her face.

"My name is Johanna Woods,it's nice to meet you two! I have a few classe's with Christopher and Selene,i heard you were two were the one's who helped my friend,Dawn. Thank you."

I-I really didn't do anything..Doe's this mean..Dawn is here?

It's no trouble at all. Christopher blushed lightly with a nervous smile. I was glad to help your friend out.

Johanna Woods had Brown eye's and Brown hair that was almost down to her shoulder's as she was resting her head into Brad's shoulder,a gentle smile on their face's.

She was wearing a Black shirt with a frilly Black skirt with Black combat boot's as she almost looked like she could be a model.

Me And Johanna are childhood friend's and we even love next door to each other. Brad told Christopher with a smile. We've been there for each other when we went through the bad time's together.

Really? I didn't know that,that's so sweet. Are these two a couple? If they are,they would be perfect for each other.

"I ordered pizza!"

Alejandra and Christopher stayed quiet,while everybody else cheered when they noticed two other teenage girl's who entered the living room as Johanna motioned the two to join them.

Seeing this,the two made their way over as the two teenager's greeted them.

Guy's,this is Alejandra Cloud,and Christopher Mendibles. Johanna introduced the two with a beaming smile. Their Aiden And Selene's new Bestie's.

"We heard a lot of good thing's about you two and I gotta say,i like you two already. My name is Luna Miller."

Luna Miller had these piercing Blue eye's and long Black hair that was as dark as the night itself.

She had a Black tank top on with Black ripped jean's,and Black boot's as she looked like she was still going through her goth phase as Alejandra liked how kind she was.

"Ohh,i know you! You work with My Grandpa,Pedro Pena. Hello,my name is Persephone Rose. It's nice to finally meet you."

Huh,are you..Pedro's Granddaughter?

"I sure am,i haven't been working at The Crimson Twilight for a while since School just started. I'm going to be helping out at The Restaurant when i'm not too busy or anything,My Grandpa has told me so much about you. I must say,you really are a hard worker."

Oh,i-i am. I don't mind helping your Grandpa out at all,he's been so generous,and kind to me as i'll do anything for anyone in need of help.

Persephone Rose had dark Brown eye's with dark and light Brown hair that was a bit short as she was really pretty.

She was wearing a little bit long Pink dress with White sandal's and while they were talking,the teenage girl spotted someone,someone familiar.

It was Dawn Perez,she was busy talking to Selene when Alejandra began to feel a little anxious about her appearance because Dawn was wearing a Blue,and White blouse with a Brown belt with dark Blue Capri short's with Brown sandal's as she looked better than she did.

Looking down,she avoided all eye contact,and noticing this,the teenage boy could sense that something was wrong.

Are you okay? Christopher asked with sorry plastered upon his face. Would you like me to go get you something to drink?

Hey!

Before the teenage girl could even say something,Dawn called out,making her way toward's the four when she smiled,seeing Christopher.

Hi,Christopher.

Oh,h-hi,Dawn. Alejandra,did you want me to--?

Alejandra Cloud.

I'm..gonna go and get some punch...Alejandra whispered softly,while walking away,not wanting to hear the two talking as the look of concern was starting to form upon her face. What is she doing here? I guess Selene must have invited her,why wouldn't she? Dawn is her friend,after all.

The teenager made it to the food table and seeing all of the drink's,food's,and snack's,Selene sure did bring everything.

When she looked across the other side of the room,Alejandra saw that Dawn was laughing softly,the smile of admiration on her mouth,while Christopher on the other hand,was smiling,talking right back at her as Luna,and Persephone were smiling,too.

I can tell that those two are getting along just fine,i felt like Dawn did that on purpose just to hurt me.

Alejandra held onto her Red cup filled with punch,taking a sip,while Dawn continued on talking to Christopher.

So,i guess it is true,then. She really doe's have a crush on him,after all...

Avoiding them,the teenage girl didn't pay too much attention to the two,and seeing them getting along,the teenager was hurt by this.

Christopher Mendibles.

I don't know what happened to Alejandra just now.

One minute,we were getting along with Luna,And Persephone when all of a sudden,Dawn appeared.

I don't know,i have been noticing Alejandra's behavior toward's Dawn as i don't know what's wrong.

I want to ask,but,i don't know what she'll say about it.

Either way,i'm going to find out sooner or later.

Honestly,i never knew that being to a High School Party would be this fun.

We ate,drank,and no,it wasn't Alcohol.

It was either you pick fruit punch or any kind of soda that you wanted for choice.

We danced,played video game's,we did everything a normal teenager would do.

I feel bad for Selene because..it look's like she's lonely,i could see it all over her face.

She said that she isn't lonely,but,i know for a fact that it's all a lie.

I tried talking to Alejandra,but,every time i get close to her,Dawn would appear to try to make small talk as i don't mind it at all. I just want to talk to Alejandra,i want to know if she's okay or not.

Aiden Campbell And Christopher Mendibles.

Hey,Man. Aiden grabbed his attention and he seeing the look on his friend's face,he could tell that something's up. I've noticed that you've been keeping your eye's on Ally,what's going on between you Two,hmm?

What do you mean?

Dude,you've been staring at her,and only just her. You are so whipped,i know you have a thing for her.

I guess everyone is right,after all. I might be attracted to her or it could be just a simple crush,i myself,want to know that for myself. I don't know,you might be right. In fact,everybody is right...

The teenager looked at his friend and smiling,he wanted to help him out the best way that he could.

I think i might have an idea that might be able to help you and no,it's nothing anything perverted. Aiden said,taking a sip from his soda. Okay,you might be attracted or have a crush on Ally,right? Your probably in love with her and if you want to believe that it's true,take her somewhere.

Huh?

Take her somewhere,just you,and her,alone.

Aiden,i don't know-- I've been here for a few month's,i still don't know my way around here,you know. It's true,i don't. I've been to Restaurant's and The Crimson Twilight.

You don't,but,me and Selene can help you. Tell me,where are fun place's that people like?

Easy,going out to eat,The Mall,The Movie's--

Okay,that shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Take Ally somewhere where you Two like to go.

Thinking about it,the teenager suggested something that would be good for The Two of them.

Do you know any good Movie Theater's are? Christopher asked. A Movie would be perfect for me And Alejandra,but,all couple's go to The Movie's,duh.

I do,there's a Movie Theater's at The Mall and Downtown. Oh,there's even a movie drive thru that's only a few block's away. It's called The Moonlight Zone,it's the best Movie Drive Thru ever. They play old movie's when it's the weekend,it's the best one ever.

The Moonlight Zone,huh? The Movie Drive Thru doesn't seem to be too bad of an idea,i wouldn't mind going there. They play old movie's,it's only a few block's away,and it's the best one ever to go to. Okay,i think i'll take her to a Movie Drive Thru better. Can you give me the direction's to where it is?

Aiden nodded with a smile and seeing his friend smile,he knew that this would turn out good.

Alejandra Cloud And Selene Silvestro.

Can you believe her?

Turning to look over to her left side,Selene was standing next to her friend when the two were staring at Dawn who was staring Christopher across the room.

He was busy talking to Aiden and looking away,the teenage girl sucked through her teeth,not wanting to see this anymore.

She's been like that ever since we came. Alejandra admitted the truth,sighing softly. I know she like's him,it's all over her face.

I only invited her to The Party because of what happened to her,but,now,i regret it. I'm sorry,i didn't know she was going to do this.

It's okay,you were just being nice,that's all. I think she might be like this because she's either admired that Christopher stood up for her or that she has a huge crush on him. Either way,i can't tell which,though.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I-I'm gonna go get some fresh air.

Okay.

Alejandra Cloud.

The teenage girl made her way outside of the big balcony and as she was standing,her hand was placed onto the railing.

It was cold and it looked like it was a little cold out since it has been raining for the past few day's now.

The night itself was peaceful and quiet as the teenage girl felt like she was on top of the world,basking in the Beautiful scenery right in front of her very eye's.

The wind began to blow the curtain's behind her,her hair was flowing within the air,while closing her eye's,she started to feel at ease.

Sighing softly to herself,she thought that she was alone,and feeling lost in her own thought,she opened her eye's.

Mind if i join you?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

A startled exclaim left her mouth and turning around,she was face to face with Christopher.

Turning around,she didn't say anything,and walking up,and standing right next to her,he saw that she was starting straight ahead.

She won't look or even talk to me. Alejandra,are you okay?

There was no reply and feeling like it's his fault,he didn't like that he was getting rh silent treatment at all.

Did-Did i do something to upset you?

No,you haven't. You haven't done anything wrong,it's just..me being jealous of Dawn being around you,clinging onto you as if she's caught your eye. I'm sorry,you didn't..do anything. I see that..Dawn has been around you all night..

Is that..the reason why she's acting like this? Alejandra,you know that i would never hurt you,right?

Of course,not.

I should be the one apologizing,i don't even know why Dawn want's to be around me. She might..have a crush on me or something,i have no clue. If Dawn doe's have a crush on me,i would only like her as a friend,and a friend only. I..don't see her that way..

The teenage girl turned to look up at him,hearing what he had confessed just now.

What? Alejandra replied softly. He doesn't see her that way? I should be happy,but,i feel bad,though. How come you don't see her that way?

I just don't,i only see her as a friend. Nothing more,nothing less.

Slowly turning away,she kept quiet to herself as the two were quiet.

There was a full moon out tonight and it was shining down upon the whole night itself.

The teenage boy began to rub his hand onto the back of his head and cleaning his throat,it grabbed her attention as she looked right back at him once more.

Are-Are you..doing anything tomorrow night? Go ahead and say it,say what you have to say to her.

Huh,why..is he asking me that? I-I don't think i am,why do you ask?

I-I was just wondering..i-if you'd..l-like..t-to go..to..the movie's w-with me?

Th-The movie's? Doe's he want to go to the movie's with Aiden,me,and Selene? I wouldn't mind that at all. Y-Yes,i would like to go. Are Aiden and Selene going to be joining us?

Oh,i-i wanted..us to go. Just..the two of us.

Blushing lightly,the teenage girl was so clueless by this,she was a bit baffled that he wanted to go to the movie's with just her.

Y-Yes,i would like to...Alejandra whispered softly,her cheek's turning a bit Red. I can't believe it,he want's to do something with me,and just me. I'm kinda anxious and nervous about this,though.

Suddenly,it began to sprinkle rain a little and lucky for them,it wasn't getting on the two as she crossed her arm's over her chest.

Whenever i'm around Christopher,i get so nervous,and shy around him,but,in a good way. I don't deserve to have a guy like him in my life,i wonder..how doe's he feel about me? Oh...

Feeling something wrapped around her shoulder's,she felt that she was wearing his flannel shirt,and turning to look at him,he smiled down at her.

You looked like you were getting cold,i don't want you getting sick. Christopher said softly,the smile never fading away from his face.

But,you'll get cold. I don't want you getting sick,either.

I'll be fine,you worry too much.

I worry too much because i care.

Blushing,the teenage girl started to come closer to him and seeing this,the teenage boy himself began to blush once he felt her presence was much closer to his way.

The Two were standing by each other close and wrapping her arm around him,he let out a soft exclaim,his heart starting to pound.

Th-There,now,you won't get cold,either.

The Moon Within The Rain felt like the two were at ease and closing his eye's,he felt calm when he was with her.

Thank you...Christopher whispered softly.

The party had ended around 10:30pm and Alejandra,And Christopher had to go back home since it was already late.

The two thanked Selene for inviting them to her house and they headed out,going back home.

Christopher offered to walk Alejandra back to her house and the two stood by the front door,staring up at each other.

Thank you for driving me back home,i really appreciate it. Alejandra thanked him with a gentle smile.

Your welcome.

Oh,i-i got your..fl-flannel.

Taking the flannel off,she blushed lightly,handing it back to him as he took it,blushing.

I-I'll see you tomorrow night..I don't want to leave her just yet,i didn't even get a chance to enjoy the Party with her.

O-Okay,s-see you t-tomorrow. I don't want him to go,i..want to keep spending more time with him.

The teenage girl opened the front door and headed inside of the house,closing,and locking the door behind as the teenage boy made his way over to his house.

Once the two had separated,their cheek's were a bit Red,and that they couldn't stop thinking about each other.

Christopher Mendibles,Cynthia Mendibles,Daniel Mendibles,And Nichole Mendibles.

Saturday came and it was already 4:00pm in the early Evening.

The teenage boy was at home,sitting in the living room with his Older Brother,and Little Sister,while their parent's had returned home from work early.

So,did you have fun last night? Daniel asked and this caused Christopher to groan. You sure did come home a little late last night.

I know and i'm sorry,okay?

He thought about what happened between him and Alejandra when a blush began to creep upon his cheek's.

I-I lost track of time and..didn't know that..it was getting late,i-it won't happen again...I'll never forget what happened between us last night,i thought that it wasn't real,but,it was as i never wanted it to end.

It was a good thing that Mom And Dad wasn't home,they would have flipped if you came home that late.

No kidding. Nichole agreed. Next time,make sure you come home before our parent's know. Better yet,we'll let you know if their home or not. We don't want you getting into trouble or else,you'll turn out to be like Daniel.

Hey!

This made the teenage boy chuckle softly and his Little Sister smiled,knowing that her Brother looked happy for once.

Kid's,did you all want Chinese for dinner tonight? Cynthia asked her children. I'm so exhausted from work,i need a break.

Daniel And Nichole agreed with Chinese for dinner when Christopher spoke up,grabbing his family member's attention.

Oh,i won't be here for dinner tonight. Christopher informed everyone. I'm going to be out tonight.

Cynthia looked at Nichole,who shrugged her shoulder's,the look of confusion upon the woman's face.

Huh,where are you going? Daniel raised an eyebrow. Do you got a hot date tonight or something?

I-I'm going to The Movie's with A-Alejandra tonight and no,i-it's not a date! Beside's,that what all friend's.

Cynthia and Nichole stared at each other one again as the Mother,and Daughter laughed softly.

Honey,you can be able to eat dinner. Cynthia reassured him with a smile. I already ordered dinner and it should arrive very soon,what time do you have to be at the movie's?

The movie start's at 6:30pm,we could leave around 6:00pm,and make it on time. Aiden was the one who suggested that i should go to The Movie Drive Thru called The Moonlight Zone. They play old movie's on the weekend and it's where everybody goe's to.

It sound's like fun. Well,before you leave,you can be able to eat dinner. I want you to be safe and don't do anything i would regret~

Mom,we aren't like that.

Yet,you aren't,but,i have a feeling that you two will~

Their Mother left the living and feeling embarrassed,the teenage boy didn't know what to think about this since everybody knew that it was so obvious that he liked Alejandra more than just a friend.

The teenager ate dinner with his family and when it was almost 6:00pm,he began to text Alejandra,wondering if she was ready.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Christopher: Hey,Alejandra. How are you doing today?

He sent the text message and staring at his reflection,he was wearing a Black shirt with Black pant's as he was wearing Black,and White shoe's when he heard he had received a text message.

Smiling,he picked th phone up,and began to read her text message.

Alejandra: Hi,Christopher. I'm doing okay and you?

Christopher: I'm doing good,are you..ready to go the movie's?

Alejandra: M-Mmm,hmm,i am. I'll meet you outside.

Christopher: O-Okay!

Putting his cellphone into his pocket,he began to make his way toward's the front door.

I'll be back.

Be careful,Dear.

I will,Mom.

Good luck,try not to screw your date up if you know what's good for you~ Daniel smirked with a wink. I don't want to be an Uncle too young.

Rolling his eye's,the teenager didn't pay attention to his Older Brother's joke,and stepped out the door,he heard Alejandra's voice.

Okay,I'll be back home soon. Yes,Mom. We'll be careful,i'm alway's cautious around my surrounding's.

He heard her talking to her family member's and staring from across afar,he saw her cheek's starting to turn a bit Red.

We-We aren't like that,jeez!

Closing the door behind,she sighed,and then,exclaimed a little loud in a startling tone,seeing Christopher.

How-How much..did he hear? H-Hey.

Hi.

The two walked up and stood right in front of each other,the silence already bringing them both together as someone had to speak up first.

He saw that she was wearing a cute Blue blouse with Blue Capri short's,and White sandal's as he couldn't look away.

You look--

Ugly? I know,i guess..wearing these Capri's wasn't such a good idea..

Your not ugly,your Gorgeous,Beautiful.

Blushing,she couldn't help,but,feel flattered by how he complimented her,and happy that he called her Beautiful.

She look's good in Capri's and i'm not exaggerating. It's the truth,i can see how thicc she really is. Idiot! Don't stare at her hip's,she'll think that your a pervert!

You look very Cute And Handsome.

Huh?

He couldn't help,but,blush by what he just heard.

Th-Thank you,We-We better..get going or else,we..w-won't find a good parking place to see The M-Movie.

O-Okay.

The Moonlight Zone looked like the perfect place to hangout with your family,friend's,and someone you love.

While the two were waiting in line inside of the car,the teenage girl looked at him from the corner of her,looking away very quickly,hoping he didn't notice.

As they pulled up the front,a young man greeted the two with a smile.

"Hello,and welcome to The Moonlight Zone. Which movie would you Two love to see?"

Umm,what kind of movie's will be playing tonight? Christopher asked. I'm guessing that their playing horror and scary film's.

"The movie's that are premiering tonight are A Nightmare On Elm Street,Bride Of Chucky,The Shining,and The Sleepwalkers."

I knew it,i was right all along. Huh,classic film's. Not bad at all,what movie do you want to pick?

M-Me? I-I don't wanna..pick a movie that..you..won't l-like..

It's okay,i've seen these film's,and i'm pretty sure that you have,too. We can watch whatever movie we want. As long as i get to watch it with you.

Oh,man. Why doe's he want me to pick a movie? I'm so indecisive,their all too good to choose. I-I think..we should..w-watch..A Nightmare On Elm Street.

"Good choice,this must be your First date together,huh?"

The Two teenager's we're both blushing Red and paying for their ticket's,he drove the car away,finding a good place to park the car to watch the film.

Why..did he say that? Did he think that we're actually dating?

The teenage boy parked his car and as he did,he turned the radio on,adjusting a bit,while she looked at him bashfully.

Now that i think about it,is this a..date? I-I don't know,i'm so confused! Why do i have to torment myself by being so anxious and nervous?

I'm going to go get us some drink's and popcorn,is there anything else that you want?

Huh,i-- You don't have to do that for me,Chris. I-I can help pay,i don't mind!

Okay,how about this. Why don't we pay for it together,then?

Staring at her,she stared right back,nodding her head in agreement with his idea.

The Two teenager's paid for their thing's together and by the time they arrived back to the car,the movie was just about to start.

The Two were inside of the car and feeling nervous,the teenage girl couldn't help,but, start to feel nervous because she was all alone with Christopher.

The teenage boy could tell that she was nervous and seeing her looking around anxiously,he couldn't help,but,see how cute she really looked right about now.

I wonder what's going on in that little mind of your's? Tell me,what are you thinking about? Are you thinking about me?

The popcorn was placed in the middle and while she was watching the movie,he saw that she was eating a few piece's of the popcorn when he reached his hand out to grab some,too.

When he grabbing some popcorn,he let out a soft exclaim because her hand touched his as it caused the two to stare at each other.

I-I'm sorry! Alejandra whispered softly. It's so dark out,i can't see a thing. I-I didn't..s-see your hand..

I-It's okay,your good. Her hand touched mine,it felt so good. Just a few day's ago,i held her hand,and..i never wanted to let it go because..if i let it go,i would let her go...

As the two were done drinking,and eating,he turned to look at Alejandra,seeing that she had her arm's crossed over her chest.

Is she cold? I knew something like this would happen and it's a good thing i came prepared.

Scooting over a little,he wanted to get closer to her,and suddenly,she let out a soft exclaim because she felt something warm.

Looking down,she saw that there was a blanket on her,and turning to look over his way,he smiled,wrapping his arm around her.

He too,had some of the blanket's on him,and blushing,she was much close to him,feeling the body heat between them both.

A-Are you..okay? Christopher whispered softly.

I-I'm okay now. In all my life,this has got to be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Closing her eye's,she smiled,snuggling into him,while he didn't mind it one bit.

Thank you,Christopher...

Your welcome,Alejandra...

Around 10:00pm that night,The Two arrived back home,and walking up to her front door,she turned,looking up at him as he stared right back.

Th-Thank you so much for taking me to the movie's tonight. Alejandra thanked him,blushing bashfully. I had a fun time tonight. I don't think i'll ever forget this night because i will treasure this moment forever and alway's.

Your welcome,i had a great time tonight. It was a lot of fun,we should do this together again real soon. I want to do more and more thing's with her,and just her. Nobody else,but,her.

You..do?

Mmm,hmm,i do.

Fixing her glasse's,she fixed a strand of her hair,placing it on the back of her ear,shyly nodding her head,agreeing.

I-I'd like that very much.

The Two looked around and looked back at each other once again,their cheek's a bit Red as they had to go their separate way's to end the night.

I-I better get home now. Christopher replied softly,giving her a cute smile. I'll see you around,okay?

O-Okay,s-see you around.

Smiling one last time,he began to make his way over next door,and watching him,she didn't want him to go just yet.

Ch-Christopher? Alejandra called out his name softly. Don't go,don't go just yet...

Stopping,he turned to look back,the look of confusion on his face when all of sudden,she made her way over,stood up on tiptoe's,leaned over,and kissed him on the cheek.

Eye's widening a bit,he was quite surprised that she had given him a kiss on the cheek,and when she pulled away,she couldn't stop blushing.

G-Goodnight,Christopher.

Continuing to blush,she made her way inside the house,feeling embarrassed,and happy that she did that to him as he watched her,baffled by what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.4K 49
[COMPLETED] Indigo always had problems, but when her father committed murder-suicide against her mother, she had trouble keeping those problems under...
740 142 17
She found parts of herself she didn't know existed. He found a love he no longer believed was real. 🍂 Tʀɪɢɢᴇʀ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs 🍂 ✏︎ Panic Attacks, Anxiety...
577 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...
273 38 16
Book 1 of the 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 series 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘇: The past is what made him change due to lies and uncertainty. He lost the only girl he care...