After The Rain.

Por AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... Más

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.

242 21 0
Por AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 7248.]]

A sky full of star's and he was staring at her.

Christopher Mendibles.

I don't know why Alejandra ran away from me,all i was trying to do was help her,and since First Period has started,she didn't even glance,nor look my way.

I knew why she was avoiding me and it's all because of those two guy's,whoever they are.

They don't look friendly or nice,i didn't like how they were talking to her that way.

It made my blood boil and i was this close to punching the guy's nose out if he kept on disrespecting Alejandra like that.

I heard everything,i saw everything,and i wish i could have stopped it sooner,but,i didn't.

I'm glad that i was able to come in on time before something bad would have escalated into the matter itself,but,i don't like how i'm getting the cold shoulder since Alejandra is avoiding me like i don't exist.

It hurt's me that i'm getting treated this way and what hurt's me the most was the hurtful look she gave me before running away...

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Ohh,you ran into those Two Asshole's.

The Three friend's were in The School Cafeteria,eating lunch together,and the teenager had asked the two who were the school bullie's as Aiden gave his friend the answer.

Yeah,we know them. Their the worst.

I can clearly see that they are.

A lot of people around The School have given those two name's and trust me,their not who you think they are. Selene looked across the table at Christopher with a firm look. People call them The Chaotic Duo,The Menacing Duo,The Twin Duo,either name suit's The Two. Aiden and i have tried our best to avoid them since day one of starting our Freshmen year,and let's just say,whenever someone run's into them,your as good as toast.

Are you serious? Hasn't anyone ever stopped or told on them for what they've done? I don't like this,i don't like this one bit. How are they--?

Able to get away with it? We still don't know and a few time's,Dominic would try his hardest to flirt with me. I was not interested in his sorry ass and Aiden came to my rescue because he getting way too close to my comfort. Of course,the two fought,and get this,Aiden got suspended for a few day's,while Dominic got away Scott free.

Staring at her in disbelief,she nodded her head slowly when the teenage boy himself couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Oh,my God. Is this true?

Yep. Aiden said,popping the p at the end. Everyone in the whole School is scared of those Two,especially the victim's who get bullied by them. No matter how many time's you try to talk to the School District about them,they alway's get away with it. It's like their getting away with murder,ain't no telling if they have killed someone or not. Who's to say?

And here i thought that this School was supposed to good,boy,was i wrong. I want to spend my last year here as a Senior without any harm or trouble,but,it look's like that's in my way now.

Taking a bite of his Shepard's pie,he let out a soft sigh when he first came into the cafeteria,he didn't see Alejandra.

He looked all over for her,but,there was no sign of her appearance around.

Hey,where's Alejandra? Selene asked. She should be here,it's not like her to ditch us like this,right?

I might as well tell them what happened,they have the right to know. I know why she's not here,it's because of Dominic,And Tyrone. I..overheard what they were saying and i saw that Alejandra was standing up to a girl,she was being bullied by the two as Tyrone said..some..awful thing's to her...I heard and saw everything as i wish i didn't want to hear it,but,i did...I couldn't stand there,listening,and i stood up for her as they threatened me that it wasn't over. Once they were gone,i was about to help Alejandra up off of the ground,and she ran away from me...I don't know why she did that and before she left,she had this hurtful look on her face i'll never forget...She's been avoiding me all day and that's why she's not eating lunch with us,it's probably because of me...

The Two Bestie's stared at each other,turning their gaze to their friend,seeing how this was upsetting him than it was to Alejandra.

Chris,she isn't avoiding you. Aiden tried to reassure him. I think Ally is avoiding you because she's either ashamed or embarrassed by what happened. I can see why those two devil's would bully her,she's an easy target.

The teenage boy stared at his friend,hoping that could be the case,but,he isn't so sure.

It's alway's the quiet one's who get bullied...Selene murmured softly,staring down at her tray. They alway's end up getting bullied the most and once you break someone like that,something happen's...

Wh-What is she talking about? Whatever it is,i don't want to know...I hope she's okay,i'm worried about her...

Aiden smiled at his Bestie and nodding her head,she assured him the information that they know.

I think i know where she is. Aiden said aloud,a proud smile forming upon his lip's,bringing Christopher's attention. Where's the one and only place a girl like her end's up at?

Alejandra Cloud.

I haven't looked or spoken to Christopher since this Morning,i have my reason's why,though.

Narrowing her eye's with concern,she felt bad after what happened early this morning when she placed a book back onto the shelf.

Why did i do that? All he was trying to do was help me and all i did was run away like a little kid,i guess i really am a little girl,after all...I was only trying to do the right thing and i ended up getting myself humiliated in the end,i just want this day to end already.

The teenage girl was at The School Library,putting book's back onto the shelf,and that this was her Job at The School.

Alejandra would clean and help out at the School Library,the one,and only place she would call home as if this place has spoken to her.

The Library meant everything to her and she didn't mind the extra credit she would get,she just loved the Library where she would be surrounded by interesting many book's,she knew this place in the back of her head,and she didn't mind helping out at all as helping people would alway's brighten up her day.

Today,that was a whole lot different than any other day that she would normally have.

The concern look never faded away from her face,while she stayed quiet to herself,and just when she was about to turn around,she bumped into someone.

Oh,i-i'm sorry! Alejandra whispered softly,having her head down. Today isn't my day,is it?

Slowly looking up,the teenage girl's wided a bit,seeing that the person she had bumped into was Christopher Mendibles.

Ch-Christopher.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

He stared right back down at her and the two not saying anything,she avoided his gaze.

She wasn't so sure if talking to him was such a good idea and seeing that he came to her,there had to be a reason to it.

What are you doing here? Alejandra whispered softly,hoping that nobody would hear their conversation. This is not good,he's going to ask question's about what happened this morning.

I came to see you...

She began walking through the book aisle,while he followed her behind as she was doing her job.

Why?

Because after what happened this Morning. Christopher whispered softly. Why did you run away like that?

Feeling insecure,she started to fiddle with her finger's nervously in an anxious way,and noticing this,he waited for her reply.

I'm sorry,Christopher...I-I was embarrassed and humiliated,that's why i ran away...I was embarrassed because my clumsy ass fell on the ground and i was humiliated after everything what happened to me...I-I tried to stand up for myself,y-you saw what happened,right?

I..have a confession to make,i..saw the whole thing...

Her eye's wided in pure shock and suddenly,her cheek's started to turn a little Red when she was even more embarrassed by this since he saw everything.

I'm really sorry,i should have stepped in,but,you looked like you didn't need my help. When i heard what Tyrone said,i couldn't just stand there anymore,and i saw what he did to you,too. I hope you can forgive me and i'm truly sorry...

Well,now i feel even more embarrassed,and humiliated since you saw everything...I-It's fine..

No,it's not fine.

I-I really don't mind--

All of a sudden,he reached his hand out,and held onto her right hand,the two were now making direct eye contact.

None of this is fine,a woman like you shouldn't be treated that way. Christopher didn't dare take his eye's off of her. No one should be treated this way,especially you because-- I want to be there for you,i want to protect you,i want to be right there by your side no matter what. I don't care what happen's to me,i don't want anything like that to happen ever again.

Ch-Christopher.

He firmly gripped her right hand,not too tight,but,in a comforting,gentle,way when all of a sudden,The Two blushed,exclaimed softly,pulling their hand's away.

The Two looked in different direction's and staying silent,they wondered what had just happened between the two a few second's ago.

The way how he held my hand,it felt..so..good...

Oh,my God. I held her hand,i literally held her hand! God,doe's she think i'm some kind of pervert? I-I'm sorry,i-i shouldn't have done th-that. I can't believe i did that,it was only an accident.

I-It's okay. I didn't want him to let go,i wanted him to keep holding my hand no matter what.

Her hand..it felt..so good to hold and she even felt warm,too.

Looking at her with the corner of his eye,he saw that she was staring at the right,not daring to look his way when she turned to face him,the two making eye contact yet again.

Is that why you didn't show up to lunch today?

Nodding her head,she didn't reply back as he sighed softly.

Have you..already eaten?

M-Mmm hmm,i did..

A-Are you okay n-now?

Y-Yes,i-i'm okay now..

The Two teenager's stood still,keeping silent to themselve's,and realizing this,he noticed that they were the only one's in the School Library.

How did you know where to find me or did somebody tell you where i was?

A-Aiden told me,i would have figured as much that someone like you would be working at The School Library. It suit's you because..your nose is alway's stuck in a book.

Is that a such a bad thing?

N-No,i was just--

Giggling softly,she was only joking,and he saw the change of her appearance when he noticed this about her.

I know,i was only kidding. You..could say that this place is like a second home to me,i enjoy reading. I love it,a love it a whole lot,and no matter how many time's i've read the same book over,and over again,i don't mind reading it from time to time. When i was a little girl,i never knew how to read or write at all. I guess you can say that i was..slow,i know. I never knew how to write my own name,it's silly.

It's not,you were so young. There's a lot of thing's that people can and can't do in life,there are some thing's i can't do.

Like what?

Rubbing his hand onto the back of his head,he was reluctant to tell her,and since they were friend's,he remembered that she wanted to get to know him better as he,too.

It's hard for me to make friend's...Christopher confessed. When i was in School,nobody ever wanted to be friend's with a guy like me. Everyone judge's me because..i look like a killer,that's not true at all. I'm not..like that...I wonder what she think's of me? Is she like those people? To me,she's not because..she has an honest,innocent,pure,soul. It's been this way whenever i was in School,all i ever wanted was to fit in. I'm just a normal,regular,person. I was..kinda scared that everybody would judge me here and..they have when the First day of School came as i knew i would relive it all over again.

The teenage girl could tell this was bothering him and feeling the complete same way,she placed her hand onto his shoulder as a soft exclaim escaped his mouth.

I'm sorry you were treated that way. Alejandra apologized sincerely,staring at him. I know how it feel's to be judged by other's who don't seem to understand the real you,i was never that way to you. I looked up at you like a normal,real person should be treated. I talked to you like how you should be talked to,i don't see the killer in you. No,i see a caring,kind,and sweet guy who has a loving heart.

Eye's widening,his eye's were a bit glossy,and touched by her word's,he didn't dare leave his eye's away from her's.

If nobody doesn't have anything nice to say,then,don't say anything at all,and continue on with your day. I see you in me,you see me in you.

Alejandra...

She patted his shoulder gently with a soft smile and removing her hand,he gulped softly.

She's too good for me,i'm nothing to her. She's so caring,so am i. She look's out for other's,i do,too. This girl has no idea how amazing and yet,reassuring she really is.

As the teenage boy was about to open his mouth,the School bell rang.

"Diiiiing!"

Hearing this,the two had to make it back to their Class as they began to walk out of The School Library.

Are you sure your okay? Christopher asked one last time,turning to stare at her. I only want to make sure that you are after what happened early this morning.

I'm okay,Christopher. Th-Thank you for asking.

I-It's no problem at all.

And with that,the two headed back to their classroom.

Christopher Mendibles and Selene Silvestro.

School was over for the day and grabbing his packback,the teenage boy saw Selene,grabbing her notebook's when he remembered that he had forgotten something.

Placing his backpack onto the desk,he rummaged through it,and he found what he was looking for.

He found his notebook where he would write in his note's and just when he was about to pick it up,a gasp left his mouth because there,on the side of his backpack carrier was a small,White piece of paper.

Without thinking,he reached in,and took it,knowing that this was from his secret admirer.

Are you okay? Selene asked,seeing that something must have caught his eye when she saw what he was holding. Doe's Romeo got a love letter?

Blushing lightly,he didn't reply back,and unfolding the small piece of paper,he saw the same handwriting written inside as he started to read it to himself.

Your heart is Red,my pain is Blue,won't you see that i'm the right girl for you?

Rereading this over and over again,he was quite baffled by this short poem he had received from his secret admirer.

How on Earth did my secret admirer put this into my backpack? I would have known,but,i didn't. I need to figure out who my secret admirer is,i have to know who she is. Selene?

Hmm?

I--

"Zzz,zzz,zzz."

His cellphone was on vibrate and feeling it,he got a text message from someone,and receiving the text,it was from Alejandra.

Alejandra: Hi,Christopher. My Sister picked me up from School today,she felt bad after what happened last night. I'm sorry,i hope you can understand.

Oh,i guess i won't be seeing her,then.

He began to text her back,while his friend was standing by,watching from afar.

Christopher: It's okay,i understand.

He put his cellphone back into his pocket and turning his attention to her,she wondered what was going on.

I-I need your help.

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Christopher had arrived at The Crimson Twilight Restaurant and first to arrive,he was sitting at a booth all by himself,waiting up on his two friend's.

While he was waiting,he looked all around,seeing if he saw Alejandra,but,it didn't look like she was working there today.

He would have guessed that she might have gotten the day off or something must have happened.

His nerve's made his foot and leg go up and down anticipation,he felt like he was on edge about this whole secret admirer thing when the door's to The Restaurant opened.

"Jingle,jingle!"

Spotting The Two Bestie's,he smiled,waving his arm's,ushering them to come to him,and they made their way over to him.

Aiden sat on the left,Christopher was sitting on the left also,while Selene was sitting on the right side of the booth when the two wondered why they were meeting up here.

I'm surprised that this is our first time ever meeting outside of School. Aiden admitted,smiling. How come you wanted to meet here?

Okay,Christopher. It's now or never,you have to tell them the truth,and what's going on. I..invited you two here because..i may need your help on something and..let's just say that..this might shock you.

The Two Bestie's shared glance's and looking back at their friend,they saw he had placed three of the small piece's of paper down.

Aiden was the first one to see what it is and reading the First peom to himself,he blinked several time's as a big smile was spreading across his face when Selene took a piece of the paper.

Reading it to herself,a soft smile spread across her lip's as the two friend's stared right back at their friend once again.

Dude,i didn't know you had a secret admirer! Who is she?

That's the problem,i don't know who is she,and why would she fall for someone like me? That's where you two come in.

So,you have no idea who this secret admirer is? Selene tilted her head a little to the side. Okay,we need you to explain everything to us. When did all of this started and where did the First poem come from?

It all happened ever since the very First day of School happened,i found the first poem in my notebook.

Aiden was still shocked by this and Selene was very surprised it all happened on the First day of School happening.

What about the Second and Third poem? Aiden asked,wanting to know more. We need to know everything that you know so far.

I found the Second poem in my School locker and today,i found the Third One inside of my pocket carrier on the side of my backpack. I still have no idea who this secret admirer is,but,i have my reason's to all of this. One,she know's where my classroom is. Two,she know's where my School locker is even though,i'm the new kid in School. And finally,Three,she is one mysterious,sneaky,person. I wanted to ask you two for help because i know i can trust you both,this is all so very confusing to me.

A deep sigh escaped the teenager's mouth and his Two friend's could tell that this was troubling him.

What's so confusing about it? Selene asked with a smile. Wait,is this..your first time ever receiving love letter's?

He shook his head,nodding his up,and down as this matter was exciting to The Two.

I think we might be able to help you,this should be easy to crack since this person is very interested by you. She know's where your classroom is,your School,locker,and she's one sneaky minx. To me,i think it could be one of your classmate's.

That's what i was thinking,but,who,though? That's the part that i don't understand,who? I don't know anyone at the school at all,i'm the new kid in School,remember? I'm still processing my way around.

Christopher And Selene thought about this,wondering who could it be as they don't know who was responsible for this.

What if it's a bet? No,a joke? A prank?

I don't know Man,this person truly is a work of Art when it come's to Poetry. Aiden looked through the poem's again. They really are good at writing and i bet if we look at all of your classmate's handwriting,we could be able to know who your secret admirer is~

I-I have thought of it,i don't know. Don't you think that it would be odd to just snoop my classmate's paper work to see which one has my secret admirer's handwriting? Yeah,that's..gonna be a hard pass.

But,your desperate~

Yeah,but--

Hmm~?

Aiden,your not helping!

The teenage girl playfully shoved his arm a little hard and this caused him to laugh softly.

It's okay,Chris. Selene assured him. Aiden and i will do our best to help you find out who your mystery girl is,it was so thoughtful of you to tell us this. Now i really wanna know who this girl is and we got your back,one hundred percent.

Smiling,the teenager couldn't do this without his new friend's.

Thank's,guy's. Christopher thanked the two. So,are you two hungry?

The two were indeed hungry and as they were looking through the menu,the teenage girl wanted to know something else.

I wanna know-- Selene started to say. If your secret admirer confesse's to you one day in person,will you consider going out with them if they do like you that way?

Staring at her,the teenager wondered about that from time to time.

I'm..not so sure,really. Christopher admitted. I have no idea what she see's in me or what she want's,but,i may want to go out with her. As in,i don't want to rush thing's. I want to get to know her personally and physically,that's what i truly want.

Stunned by his word's,Selene was quite amused by what her friend had said.

It's the honest truth,that's what i want from my secret admirer. I wonder..doe's she..want the same thing as i do or something else?

.
.
.

Christopher Mendibles.

I was so glad that Aiden and Selene understand the situation that i was going through,i was happy that i wasn't facing this matter anymore. It's too bad that Alejandra wasn't there with us,she might be able to help me with my secret admirer mission.

Driving,he was almost home,and the sun was still out as the sun would set soon.

By the time he parked his car up the driveway,he got out,locked it behind,and to his surprise,he saw a familiar face.

Christopher Mendibles,Cynthia Mendibles,And Deborah Cloud.

Oh,thank you so much.

"It's the least we could do,my family,and i wanted to welcome your family to the neighborhood."

Walking up,he stood by the side,and seeing that his Mother was from work early,she flashed him a smile.

Christopher,this is our next door neighbor,Deborah Cloud. This is My Son,Christopher Mendibles.

The middle aged woman looked at the teenage and giving him a friendly smile,he gave her one right back when he knew this woman.

I remember her,she's the woman who Alejandra was having dinner with at Golden Coral.

Deborah Cloud had dark and light Brown eye's with Gray,and light Brown hair as he would have guessed that this was Alejandra's Granny.

It's so nice to meet you,i'm Alicia,and Alejandra's Granny. Deborah stared at the teenager. My Granddaughter told me about you,it was so sweet of you to drive Alejandra back home from work,and to school.

I-It's very nice to meet you,too. I-I really didn't mind it one b-bit,i'll do anything for her.

My Son,alway's looking out for other's before himself.

Alejandra is the same way,she sure is lucky to have a Cute guy like you around. Tell me,are you single? She is,she just so happen's to be looking for Mr. Right.

Blushing and standing there,the teenager was quite baffled by what Alejandra's Granny was saying,and he rubbed his hand through the back of his neck when she leaned over,getting closer to his ear.

Between you and me,your perfect for My Granddaughter. You two would be so Cute together,i can see it now.

The two women laughed softly,while this made the teenager blush uncontrollably,no word's at all coming out of his mouth.

I hope i wasn't interrupting anything of the sort.

Oh,no. Cynthia shook her head from side to side. Not at all,thank you so much for your time.

If there's anything that you need,don't hesitate to ask.

I will,the same goe's to you,too.

Nodding,the middle aged woman began to walk back to her house,and standing there,still dazed,the teenage boy couldn't stop blushing after what Alejandra's Granny had said.

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

She is so kind and thoughtful,she made us cinnamon bun's. I see that you are pretty close with her Grandchild.

M-Mom,we-we aren't..th-that..c-close. We aren't that close,we will be soon,very soon. I'm quite surprised that your home early,did something happen?

Your Father let me go home early today,he said that he can be able to manage for the time being. Your Father work's hard almost as much as i do,he should take a break himself. You know how he is,he can be quite different,and stubborn,but,that's how he is.

The teenager heard his Mother and she was just about to head inside after turning to look at him.

I'm going to get dinner started. If you need me,you know where to find me.

Okay.

Watching his Mother enter the house,he kicked a pebble off of the pavement,and as he was about to make his way inside of the house,he heard something.

Christopher Mendibles.

It was soft at first as it turned to be a little loud,enough for someone to hear.

Turning his head to the direction of the sound,it was coming from nearby,and already walking across next door,he stopped dead in his track's as he heard the voice still.

The person was vocalizing their voice,almost as if they were practicing for a singing competition.

Hiding behind the gated White fence,he was lucky enough that the person couldn't sse them,and that he felt like he was secretly watching in the audience without the person ever knowing.

It was as if he was seeing a secret performance,it was only just for him.

🎵You think i'm pretty without any makeup on.🎵

🎵You think i'm funny when i tell the punch line wrong.🎵

🎵I know you get me,so,i let my wall's come down,down.🎵

Peeping his head out,the person he heard singing was Alejandra.

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Staring,he kept his eye's on her,while she had her back turned,not knowing that somebody was hearing,and watching her.

🎵Before you met me,i was alright,but,thing's were kinda heavy.🎵

🎵You brought me to life,now,every February.🎵

🎵You'll be my Valentine,Valentine.🎵

Alejandra,you..can sing?

The song the teenage girl was singing was Teenage Dream by Katy Perry and she continued singing softly as she was busy watering the plant's.

🎵Let's go all the way tonight.🎵

🎵No regret's,just love.🎵

🎵We can dance,until we die.🎵

🎵You and i,will be young forever.🎵

I never knew she could sing,it's like heaven itself is missing an angel,and i'm looking right at her...

Realizing what he thought,he shook his head back,and forth a few time's.

Wh-What am i thinking? What's gotten into me?

Staring down at the ground,the teenage boy thought about something,while Alejandra was humming softly to herself aloud.

Ever since i first saw Alejandra,i can't seem to look away from her gaze. When we first met,she's been so kind to me. I don't deserve this person in my life,no. I..don't deserve her...

"Snap!"

He took a step back and gasping softly,he hoped she didn't hear the twig snap,but,of course,she heard because she too,let out a soft gasp.

Who's there?

Hiding behind the gated White fence,he held his breath,hearing footstep's coming nearby,knowing that she would find him.

Is someone there? Alejandra called out and opening the gate fence,she looked all around when suddenly,a soft gasp left her mouth when she saw Christopher standing on his right side. Ch-Christopher? Did he hear me? If he did,how long has he been standing there? Wh-What are you doing here? Y-You didn't..hear anything,d-did you? Please,please,please,tell me he didn't. If he did,i'll be so embarrassed.

Smiling nervously,he waved to her gently,a soft chuckle escaping his mouth.

H-Hi,Alejandra. Christopher greeted,looking all around. I-I..heard everything,i-i'm really sorry!

Blushing in response,she didn't say anything,and seeing this look,he saw that she was wearing Black booty short's with a Black tank top.

She had nothing on her feet and staring at her outfit,she exclaimed a little loud,looking away.

I feel so embarrassed even more than what's happened to me today...Alejandra muttered softly,walking away,while he followed her. Please,i want you to forget what you heard,okay?

And why would i do that? I just heard the voice of an angel,i could never forget that. Why? You sing like an angel.

Continuing to blush,she took a seat on the outdoor chair as he too,took a seat right next to her.

Alejandra,i never knew you could sing. How come you've never told me?

Isn't it obvious? I..can't sing in front of..people,it's..embarrassing...I could never..sing in front of people on stage,i would have an Anxiety Attack. My Granny love's it when i sing,i love to sing for her. My Older Sister can sing too,she's the same as me.

You have a talent for it,you sing with emotional,and the soft tone of your voice is lovely.

Th-Thank you.

She fixed a strand of her hair,placing it to the side,while the sun was setting into a sunset.

I'm sorry if you couldn't drive me back home today. Alejandra turned to look over his way,relaxing into the chair a bit. I had to endure seeing My Sister and her Boyfriend,ugh.

It sound's like it was a pain.

To me,it was. Those two are so goo goo gaga in love,i envy them.

Oh?

Yeah,it's like their rubbing their love right in my face. You wanna know what's more annoying? Couple's being all happy,lovey dovey like that out in public. Don't get me wrong,it's Cute,but,clearly,nobody doesn't wanna see that display. If i had a Boyfriend,i..would want that.

You would?

Yes,i would want to be happy,feel loved,and special to that one,and only person. I don't understand why nobody hasn't even noticed me,who would?

I would. Are you..looking for a relationship?

I-I-- I-I am,do you think..i'm desperate?

No,not at all! I'm looking for a relationship,too. I guess we're both in the same boat,wanting to find our soulmate,our special someone. It's okay,i know you'll be able to find that special guy in your life.

I hope so,i know you'll be able to find that special girl in your life as well.

I even noticed that you weren't working today,either.

Oh,My Boss gave me the day off. Apparently,we have a new worker. Did he go to my work place?

Really? That's good,at least you'll be able to rest,and take it easy.

The Two saw the sunset and watching it,it was a Beautiful moment they were sharing together.

Hey...Christopher whispered softly.

Hmm?

It didn't rain today.

Looking over his way,she saw his eye's were narrowed a bit,and then,when she looked down,a gentle smile was plastered upon his lip's.

Smiling,she too,nodded,agreeing as the wind was blowing her hair a little as his,too.

Maybe the rain will come later on tonight...Alejandra whispered softly.

It all happened on a rainy day,the day i shall never forget because you were a part of it...

The two stayed quiet for a while and after a few hour's have passed,it was now dark outside.

The full moon and the star's were out,to them,it was Breathtaking to see,especially,since they were watching it together.

Isn't it beautiful? Alejandra asked,staring at the full moon. I can just stare at it all day...

Me,too...

While the teenage boy was watching the moon,she looked at him with the corner of her eye.

Blushing lightly,she looked away,and as the star's were out,he looked at her with the corner of his eye.

He saw that she was staring up at the night sky and smiling,he looked to his right.

Gulping softly,the teenage boy felt a little nervous for some reason,and looking back at her,he opened his mouth a little,wanting to speak.

Alejandra--?

Christopher!

He exclaimed softly and hearing his Mother's voice,he knew that he had to go since it was already dinner time.

I-I'm sorry. Christopher apologized,standing up as she too,stood up. I..have to go.

Okay,i better go,too. My Granny's probably done making dinner as well,this was nice.

Y-Yeah,i-it was.

The Two stared up at each other and the moonlight of the full moon was reflecting down upon them as he looked down,looking at her lip's.

Even in the moonlight,he thought she was lovely as anything suited her.

Alejandra,i-i--

Ch-Christopher.

Little Sis!

She exclaimed softly and seeing that her Older Sister was calling out her name as she had to go herself since she should have arrived at the dinner table for dinner.

I'm sorry,i better go or else,i'll get scolded.

Yeah,m-me,too.

Oh...

Feeling sprinkle's on the two,they realized that it was starting to rain.

I-I'll see you later. Alejandra smiled,waving goodbye as she began to make her way inside of the house. See you in the Morning!

Okay,see you later!

Making her way inside the house,her Older Sister closed,and locked the door behind,a smile forming upon her face when her Little Sister noticed this look.

Alejandra Cloud And Alicia Cloud.

What?

Who were you talking to? Alicia asked,raising a brow. It look's to me that you were talking to Christopher,i may guess?

I-It's none of your business! Wait,were you spying on me?!

Maybe,i was,maybe,i didn't. Your guess is as good as mine~

Crossing her arm's over her chest,Alejandra growled softly,her cheek's were a bit Red,and a cute frown was upon her face.

Aww,your so cute when your angry~

Sh-Shut up!

Her Older Sister giggled and making her way to the table,the teenage girl smiled,making her way to the table,joining her family for dinner.

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Christopher began to make his way back to his house and just when he was about to open the front door,someone did as if was his Mother.

Oh,Christopher. Cynthia sighed with relief. Where have you been? It's about to pour down rain!

Sorry,Mom. I didn't mean to worry you.

The teenage boy made his way inside and as he did,he thought about the moment he was sharing with Alejandra.

It looked like the two teenager's were right about the rain,after all.

The Moon And The Rain came.

Christopher Mendibles.

Thursday Morning came and the teenager was driving Alejandra to School when he didn't mind it one bit.

Once they arrived,Alejandra had to go to The School Library to check,and see if they needed her assistance.

He assured her that he would be okay and smiling,she waved goodbye,making her way over to the library.

Making a right turn,the teenager walked up to his locker,stood right in front of it,and began unlocking the combination.

Once he opened it,a small,White piece of paper fell to the ground,right in front of his shoe's.

Knowing this,he guessed that it was another poem from his secret admirer.

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,And Selene Silvestro.

Good morning! Aiden beamed,but,he didn't receive a greeting back because when he looked at his friend,he saw what he was holding. Is that--?

I think it is,i'm..kinda scared to open it.

The Two Bestie's stared at one another,looking back at their friend.

Open it. Selene insisted. I wanna know what they wrote about today.

Nodding,the teenage boy unfolded the small piece of paper,and began to read the poem aloud for his friend's to hear.

I won't lie,but,when i see you,i see me within you.

Th-That's it,that's all it say's? There's nothing else,that's..all it say's.

Amazing,i'm quite impressed by what your little secret admirer. Aiden smirked with a smile. We still have no idea who she is and why she hasn't even spoke to you,there's a reason to it,alright,but,what?

Staring at the piece of paper,Christopher had no answer,and a little disappointed,he wanted his secret admirer to come up,and just talk to him.

Maybe their nervous or shy to approach you. Selene suggested with a shrug of her shoulder's. I gotta say,she's almost like Shakespeare with these poem's of her's,she might confess to you real soon.

Yeah,you might be right. I wonder when,though?

"U-Um?"

The Three friend's turned their head's and seeing a teenage girl,Christopher studied her.

Who is she?

Then,realization hit him because he knew who she was.

Hey,i know her. She's the girl that Dominic And Tyrone were bullying yesterday,it's actually her. Yes?

"I-I'm sorry to disturb you,i wanted to say thank you for standing up for me yesterday. That was really brave of you to do that."

It's okay,your very welcome.

"I wish i could thank the girl who also stood up for me,i'm quite grateful that some people in life still care for other's. It show's that they still have a heart and are human."

Ohh,she's probably talking about Alejandra. Your right,i'll do anything for those who need my help.

He felt his friend wrap his arm around him and he blushed lightly by how this conversation was going.

Look at that,My Homie is saving anyone in need of help! Aiden declared with a big smile. You'll do anything for anyone,you Sir,have touched our heart's.

Selene giggled,rolling her eye's by the manner her Bestie was acting as the teenage girl smiled by their friendship.

Oh,i'm sorry. I didn't introduce myself to you,my name is Christopher Mendibles. These are my two friend's,Aiden Campbell,and Selene Silvestro. And your name is?

"My name is Dawn,Dawn Perez. It's very nice to meet all of you."

Dawn Perez had dark Brown eye's with a little bit long dark Brown hair that was down to her shoulder's as Christopher could tell that he was probably already making a new friend now.

It's nice to meet you,too.

The pleasure is all mine. Dawn smiled gently and Christopher smiled right back at her.

What the four didn't know was that somebody was watching them and not knowing this,the person was overhearing their conversation.

Hearing and seeing this,the person walked away quietly,never to be heard,nor seen.

"Diiiiing!"

The School bell rang and it was first period class that they all had to go.

And that's our cue to go. Aiden began to head to his Class,followed by Selene as she waved goodbye to the two.

Christopher Mendibles And Dawn Perez.

The teenage boy noticed that she was staring at him and rubbing his hand onto the back of his head,he had to get to Class.

I better go,i'll see you later,Dawn.

Okay,see you later,Christopher. Dawn nodded gently. Again,thank you so much for helping me yesterday.

Your welcome,be careful.

I will.

Smiling,he stared at her one last time,and began to walk,making his way to his first period class.

Christopher Mendibles.

Dawn Perez,i don't think i know her. She might be in a few of my classe's,i'm not entirely sure myself. I'm so busy doing school work,i barely look,nor talk to my classmate's.

He made his way inside of the classroom and taking his usual seat,he saw that Alejandra had made it in before the Second bell rang.

She couldn't,could she? No,no. I'm not so sure if Dawn was the one who wrote those poem's to me or not,there's just now way.

Sighing softly,the teenager slumped into his seat,and hearing the Second bell rang,first period had started for the day.

I guess i'll never know..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4K 187 64
Everyone loves these two goofballs. Everyone knows these two are best friends. Everyone knows these two can't go a day without each other. These two...
390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...
341 23 13
"Is something wrong?" she asks. I quickly regain my smile. "No, it's amazing. I really am an awesome teacher." I brag. "You really are," she says in...
554K 20.4K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...