After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.

315 25 6
By AngelWolf228

[[Word's: 5590.]]

It happened on a rainy day.

Christopher Mendibles.

"Beep,beep,beep,beep!"

The alarm bell was going off and groaning softly,the teenager was groaning softly in his sleep,trying to avoid the loud ringing when he knew that he had to get up,and get ready for the day.

Mmm,Five more minute's...Christopher groaned some more,turning to the other side of the bed,hiding under the blanket,avoiding anyone.

It was dark out and the alarm was set up at 5:00am in the Morning as today was supposed to be a good day for the teenage boy.

"Knock,knock."

His bedroom door opened and his Mother was standing in the doorway when she noticed her Son hasn't even dared got out of bed.

"Christopher,wake up or you'll be late for School."

Not replying back,he opened his eye's,now fully awake,turning in bed as the two were facing each other.

"You don't want to be late on your First day of School,do you?"

No,Mom.

"Well,hop to it."

Yes,Ma'am.

Smiling,his Mother left the doorway,closing his bedroom door behind,while she made her way back to the kitchen,and as for the teenager,he let out a soft sigh,getting out of bed finally.

Groaning a little loud,he stretched his body out,making his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

It was August 19,2013 on a Monday early Morning.

The sun hasn't rised just yet,it was so early in the Morning,School doesn't start until 7:00am in the Morning,and that today would be nerve wrecking for him because not only it's the first day of School,it's his last year in High School.

Yes,today he would be starting his final year in school as a Senior.

The High School the teenager would be attending to is Golden Grove,a School that was so big,you felt small of.

Christopher Mendibles was the Middle child in the family,he had an Older Brother named Daniel Mendibles,and a Little Sister named Nichole Mendibles.

The two Brother's would normally and sometime's get along,but,Christopher disliked how Daniel would make fun,and tease his Brother,but,that's just how he is.

Well,that's how all Sibling's are to each other,right?

Meanwhile,he would get along with Nichole just fine,and that the three were pretty close onto their good term's.

After all,Daniel is in College,Christopher was in High School,and Nichole was in Middle School.

His Older Brother's College name was Coast Wood,while his Little Sister's Middle School name was Forest Oak Middle School.

To him,the name's of their School's were rather odd,but,it was a liking to him since it did suit Los Angeles California itself.

So,i guess you can say that the three had quite a lot on their hand's at the moment since their busy in their own separate live's.

As for their parent's,their Mother,and Father work almost as hard as their children.

You see,the two work together,and that their job's are that their both business people.

Meaning,they travel around,and work,while they sometime's return home a few day's,and if not,a week or Two.

Their parent's Cynthia and Dan don't leave their children hanging,once they leave to go out on business,they leave food,and money in the house before they leave as they'll do anything for their children no matter what.

Christopher would sometime's worry about his parent's going away on business so much,but,he know's how very serious they are when working.

After all,since their business people,they would sometime's,of course,move on from time to time,and that meant that it would be hard to fit in or make any friend's since it did bother Christopher.

He couldn't control,nor help it since it's just business.

During Summer a few month's ago,The Mendibles Family had to move to another house yet again,and hoping that this will be their last time moving,Christopher hoped that he could try to fit in,and make new friend's as it would be impossible since he's new around here.

It would be nice to try to make a few new friend's,but,he was anxious,and scared.

Anxious that he would soon start to hear the soft whisper's about him and scared that everyone will bully him.

All he could ever do was just simply avoid and ignore the matter,it was just too hard for him to handle,but,he went along to just mind his own business,and to just walk.

The teenage boy took a hot shower,got dressed,and ready for the day as he was staring at himself in the dresser mirror.

Let's hope that today is going to be a good day.

Today,the teenager was wearing a dark Blue shirt with Blue Capri pant's and Black and White sneaker's.

He had dark Brown eye's along with short,dark Brown hair.

He looked just like his Brother and Father,he was the spiting image of the two.

Finally ready to start off the day,he left his bedroom,walked into the hallway,and made his way into the kitchen,seeing that his Mother was preparing breakfast.

Christopher Mendibles,Cynthia Mendibles,And Daniel Mendibles.

Good morning,Mom.

"Good Morning,Sweetie."

He kissed her on the cheek and took a seat at the kitchen table where he turned to his left,seeing that his Father was awake already.

He was reading a book as a hot cup of hot coffee was right in front of him when Christopher wondered how he could read a book with people interrupting him.

Looking away from his book,he smiled at his Son,while the teenage boy smiled back when suddenly,his Older Brother appeared to walk into the kitchen now.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning,it's about time you woke up. You two would be lost without me,don't you two want to graduate School?"

"I do,i don't know about My Baby Brother."

Frowing a little,the teenager ignored that comment,and not paying attention to him,Daniel took a seat at the table,sitting across from the two.

"You need to stop pestering your Brother,he hasn't done anything to you of the sort."

Thank you,Mom.

"It's not my fault he's an easy target,i'm only playing around. Jeez."

Cynthia Mendibles had dark Brown eye's to match her a little long dark Brown hair as to his Older Brother,Daniel Mendibles,he had dark Brown eye's,and a little bit of long dark Brown hair that was almost touching his shoulder's.

"Teasing him doesn't make you a man,you know. I don't want to hear you two bickering this early in the morning."

The Two Brother's heard their Father and nodding their head's,The Two were in an agreement to not argue.

Dan Mendibles had dark Brown eye's and his hair was dark Brown as his hair was short,almost as short as Christopher's,but,a bit different.

Placing the plate of breakfast down,his Mother made pancake's with the side of bacon as the teenager thanked her.

I don't want you two waking up your Little Sister,either. Cynthia said,placing a cup of coffee to Dan. She has to get up in a few more hour's.

I remember when i used to go to Middle and High School,those were the good,old,day's. College is so hard,but,at least i'm going there to get a good education to have myself a good Job toward's the end.

Christopher started to eat his breakfast and hearing his Brother,he was envious because the two were the complete opposite.

Daniel was the social one,he would get along with anyone,and he wasn't shy at all.

Christopher on the other hand,he was antisocial,he tried to get along with people,and he was shy.

Not only that,Daniel even has a Girlfriend,too.

The two started dating when they were both Freshmen back in High School and The Two have been inseparable ever since as they both attend the same College.

So,since it's your final year in High School,are you going to be able to make any new friend's? Daniel asked,looking over his Brother's way. You could learn to try.

How can i? It's not that easy for me,you know...I..guess it wouldn't hurt to try and if you hadn't notice,nobody wouldn't wanna be friend's with someone like me who look's like a killer.

Their just saying all of that because they don't have a social life or that they care about themselve's,that's how all people are. They just want attention,that's all there is to it.

Yeah,i guess...

Feeling a little down,the teenager was trying not to get his hope's up,and then,he started to feel a little nervous now.

Well,since you'll try to make new friend's,you could work on getting yourself a Girlfriend.

A Girlfriend? Please,who would wanna date me? I've never even been in a relationship before in my life. Not everything solve's anything by having a Girlfriend.

You don't know that,Pal. Once you have a Girlfriend,you'll be in lustful world of Paradise if you get my drift~

Blushing lightly,the teenage stood up from his seat,placed his plate into the sink,ignoring his Brother.

Even having a Girlfriend doesn't involve in having sex,either. Christopher informed,grabbing his backpack. Is that what you think of your Girlfriend?

No,not at all.

How can he have a Girlfriend? I honestly don't know what she see's in him,i will never know.

Christopher Mendibles And Cynthia Mendibles.

Do you have everything that you need? Cynthia asked,walking up to her Son. I'm just making sure you have everything you need before leaving.

Yes,Mom. I do.

Grabbing his car key's,he turned to look at his Mother,and she leaned over,giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Mom,i'm not little kid anymore.

I don't care,your My Son,and i'll love you even if your old.

I know.

Christopher,before you go--

He looked at her and as he did,she too,looked right back.

Today is going to be a good day for you,i can promise you that. Cynthia reassured him,giving him a gentle smile. I know it's not being the new kid and fitting in,i want you to know that your strong to be able to handle anything that stand's in your way. It show's how your a man and i can see that your as tough as nail's.

Smiling by her caring word's,he nodded his head in agreement.

Thank you,Mom. It really mean's a lot to me,i'll try my best to have a good day.

Be careful and good luck.

I will.

Leaving,he opened the front door,and stepped outside, walking up the driveway to his White Ford as his Mother watched him,closing,and locking the front door behind.

I hope you have a good day today,Christopher. I feel like it's partially our fault that he doesn't get along in school,but,i do know that something good will come along his way. I just know for sure.

Starting up the engine to his car,he drove off onto the early road of the Morning as he was making his way over to School.

Today is going to be a good.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Christopher Mendibles.

It took about a few minute's for the teenager to arrive at his new School and parking his car,he got out,closed,and locked up for the day as he put his backpack on.

Gazing upon at The School,he stood still,staring out at his new School,seeing just how big it is.

It was a good thing that his parent's came to his Orientation to know where and which his classroom's were since this would probably not be a problem or not.

The School that the teenage boy was attending was named Golden Grove and The School was almost as big as a College campus itself.

Taking a deep breath,letting it all out,he soon began to make his way to the front of the school door's to find his first period class.

As he started to walk up toward's The School front door's,he looked from side to side,seeing that a few teenager's were already starting to stare at him.

Don't look at them,pay attention to making your way inside.

"Hey,who's that?"

"I don't know,i've never seen him before."

"He doesn't look like he belong's here,i almost feel sorry for him."

Frowning a little by that last comment,he already knew that the soft whisper's would soon start to come,and they did as he finally made his way inside of The School building.

Once he was inside,he took out his School form,seeing which class he had for First Period,while he stood still,looking through the list of classroom's.

First Period Class was Art and lucky for him,his First class was downstair's as he was already here.

"Diiiiing!"

The first period bell rang and he knew that he had to make it to his first period class before the second bell would ring.

Okay,the classroom number is eight. That should be easy to find.

Walking in the school hallway's,he saw that he was alone,but,not for long because when he was walking,he could hear footstep's coming over his way.

Stopping in his track's,he looked to his right,and then,he saw her.

Feeling as though the whole world was going in slow motion,he saw that a teenage girl was making her way to class.

When she walked right past him,she turned to his direction as the two were now staring at each other.

Everything was quiet,too quiet when he noticed that the girl had Dark Brown eye's,and she had dark Brown hair that was down to her shoulder's as she slowly turned her head away,while the teenage boy still continued to stare at her.

Once she has turned away from him,he saw that she found her classroom,and it was the classroom that he needed to be for first period.

Shaking his head,he snapped out of it,and soon began to walk again,following where the teenage girl was.

As he stepped inside of the classroom,there was a few student's already in,and making his way to the empty seat's,he decided to take a seat by the window because he liked to look out through it.

"Diiiiing!"

The second bell rang and first period was now starting when he let out a soft sigh of relief,glad that he made it in time.

The student's in the classroom took their seat's and then,their teacher came inside of the classroom,while she made her way up the front of classroom,gazing upon her student's.

"Good Morning,Class."

Good Morning.

Everyone greeted her back and looking straight ahead,Christopher spotted the girl he had seen in hallway's just a few minute's ago.

"My name is Rachel Rios,but,please,call me Mrs. Rios."

Rachel Rios had dark Brown eye's and that her hair was dark Brown too,when her his was nearly touching her shoulder's as she wore light Brown glasse's.

She really did indeed look like a teacher and the teenage boy could tell that she was very friendly.

Okay,since today is the first day of school,i'm going to go around,and ask what your name's are. Mrs. Rios smiled,picking up her clipboard. When i call up your name,i want you to tell us about yourself.

All of the student's looked at the teacher and Christopher knew that more whisper's would soon start to come his way.

Aiden Campbell?

"Yo."

Everyone turned to the direction of the teenage boy and exclaiming softly,Christopher heard the voice close,and turning to his right,there he was.

Checking the teenage boy out,Christopher saw he had Brown eye's,and Brown hair that was short as he looked like a chill,cool,guy to hang around with.

All of the girl's were gushing and staring at him,while the guy's didn't seem to pay attention to that since Christopher would have guessed that he was popular.

No,he wasn't just popular,Aiden was quite attractive.

Aiden was wearing a Black shirt,Black ripped jean's,and matching Black sneaker's to go along with his outfit.

"Do you know who that guy is? That's Aiden Campbell,he's so attractive,and hot~"

"I heard he's nearly asked all of the girl's out in the whole school,he's such a player."

"I'm not sure,you might be right about that."

Okay,Aiden. Tell us about yourself.

Well,i'm just here to graduate High School,try to find myself a decent Job,and hopefully have a successful life. Aiden smiled and all of the guy's in the whole classroom groaned,while muttering softly that nobody could hear.

Really? That's good to hear,some of the guy's in here would probably fail this class if they would listen,and pay attention for a role model student such as yourself.

That made everyone in whole classroom stay quiet,while a few snickered softly as all Aiden did was just smile,agreeing with his teacher.

Christopher stared at Aiden and when he did,he looked away,staring up at the front of class.

Wow,he's so cool,and popular. I guess i'm not the only one who get's soft whisper's,too. He would never wanna be friend's with a killer such as myself,he's the type of friend you should hang around with to have the boost of confidence.

Selene Silvestro?

"Here."

Staring up at the front of the classroom,the teenage boy saw the teenage girl,and when he looked at her,he saw how more attractive she was than to Aiden.

Selene was wearing a Purple sleeveless shirt,and Blue capri's with Brown shoe's as she looked very lovely today.

"Damn~"

"I wonder if she want's my number?"

"What a Hottie."

Selene Silvestro had Black hair that was as dark as night,her hair was down to her shoulder's,and she had these pretty Blue eye's that would light up the night away itself.

Disgusted by the guy's in the classroom whispering about her,Christopher didn't like how she was getting all of these cat call's from the like's of these pervert's.

Please,tell us about yourself,Hun.

I want to make my family proud by running their business one day to make society not as bad as it is. Selene started to say smiling when she narrowed her eye's. And to those who were whispering those fake lie's to My Bestie,i suggest you stop. Your all just blabbering your mouth's just because you don't have anything to do with your life other to be playing with yourselve's. I can clearly see your all seeking attention and if you want it that badly,then,why don't you just grow a pair?

This made the whole classroom shock to the core by what came out of her mouth and sitting still in his seat,Christopher didn't know she was this capable into standing up for herself all on her own.

Thank you,Bestie~! Aiden smiled with a small wave. Your alway's looking for me no matter what.

Your welcome,it's the least that i can do.

All of the girl's rolled their eye's,while some whispered softly,not liking Selene one bit when Christopher could tell that they were all jealous of her.

"I bet she get's all A's by paying the teacher's with Daddy's money."

"I heard her family is really rich,i'm so jealous."

"What a Basic Bitch."

Feeling bad for her,Christopher had the look of concern by the mean remark's that Selene was getting,but,he noticed that she wasn't paying it no attention at all through the sort.

She was ignoring it like a champ and seeing this,he smiled by how courageous she really is.

That's good to know that your a bright student,some teenager's these day's just want to party,have fun,and waste their potential method's of learning something new. Mrs. Rios informed with a smile as Selene was smiling proudly by her teacher's nice comment. Okay,next we have is..Alejandra Cloud?

Everyone looked around the classroom and so did the teenage boy because this student had the last name that was pointed up to the sky.

Alejandra Cloud?

"H-Here."

Exclaiming softly to himself aloud,Christopher heard a soft voice coming from the front of the classroom,and as he spotted her,his eye's wided a little because it was the girl he saw walking right past in the school hallway's.

It's her,it's the girl i saw a few minute's ago. I thought she was in a different classroom,but,she's in the same class as me. I guess i was too focused on staring at her,i didn't know she was walking into the classroom that i was looking for.

Why don't you tell us about yourself,Dear?

Seeing how friendly and patient she was,the teenager girl was a bit anxious as her teacher could tell that she was very shy too,when she gave her reassuring smile.

All of a sudden,soft whisper's started to happen hearing this,Christopher looked at all of the student's who were whispering when much to his surprise,The Two Bestie's didn't say or whisper anything at all.

Alejandra was wearing a Brown and White blouse with Blue Capri short's with Brown sandal's as Christopher thought that she looked pretty in her outfit.

"Come on,today maybe."

"What's wrong with her?"

"Why isn't she saying anything?"

I-I-- I love to read and write,i'm..not that very noticeable at all. Alejandra admitted and nervously,she was fidgeting with her finger's,only looking down at her desk.

That's not true,i notice you,and some of these student's only notice what they wanna see right in front of their eye's. You don't need to pay no attention to them at all,they should know that if they don't stop with all of these whisper's,i might as well give them all detention on their very first day of school. They might notice that now,don't you agree?

Y-Yes,Ma'am.

That did it,that shut all of the student's in the classroom who was whispering as the teenage boy approved of his teacher's good behavior of standing up to her student's who's being bullied.

Okay,next is Christopher Mendibles?

Here.

All eye's turned toward's him and seeing that he grabbed everyone's attention,he avoided all eye contact.

My name is Christopher Mendibles and my family,and i moved here during the Summer. Christopher started off,trying to shake the tension that he was receiving. So far,so good. You got this. I like to read and study so i can work hard to get a sophisticated job that i would enjoy. I also love Anime,too.

There was no whisper's,the teenager was relieved by that since their teacher did stop it all,and while he was looking at his classmate's,he saw that Alejandra was staring at him when she looked away.

Aiden and Selene however,The Two Bestie's we're staring at him,hearing what he had to say.

Ohh,you must be the new student here at Golden Grove. Mrs. Rios said,looking through her clipboard. I see,i've heard quite a lot about you. You are a straight A student and you will be an excellent student as i'm far grateful that you'll be joining my classroom. I look forward to teaching you.

Th-Thank you,i look forward to it.

While their teacher was calling out student's name's to introduce themselve's,Christopher turned his eye's toward's Alejandra,and soon enough,he turned away,looking out the window.

It looked as though that it was going to rain since it was getting a little dark out.

"Diiiiing!"

The School bell rang and it meant that second period was next when Christopher grabbed his thing's,making his way out of the classroom to History next.

While he was walking into The Hallway,there were a lot of teenager's crowding up the School Hallway's itself when he was trying to make his way out of the chaos of mayhem.

The teenage boy was apologizing and almost near to the stair's,he spotted Alejandra as she too,was also apologising,making her way over to her next class.

Staring at her one last time,he started walking up the stair's,making sure to make it to Second Period.

.
.
.

Second Period was History and Christopher noticed Aiden Campbell was also in the same Class as him.

For Third Period,the teenager had Math next and seeing Selene Silvestro in his Class,he would have figured that The Two Bestie's would be attending his classe's.

He never approached The Two because he didn't know how to and he promised himself that he would start making new friend's.

In Fourth Period,he had Music Class,and to his surprise,he spotted Aiden,Alejandra,and Selene.

Again,he didn't try to approach or start up a conversation,but,there would be chance's into making that risk as he wanted make the right moment for it to happen.

Around 11:15am,lunch arrived,and walking inside of The School Cafeteria itself,Christopher couldn't believe how enormous it was.

There were a lot of student's attending to eat lunch and grabbing a tray,he saw that today's lunch was a cheeseburger with frie's,an apple,and any fruit cup or milk you get to choose from.

After he got his lunch,his made his way over to an empty table,and surely enough,there were a lot to pick as he found a table to sit all by himself.

Sitting down all by himself,he let out a soft sigh when he began to eat his lunch all by himself.

So far,School isn't going as bad as i thought it would. I guess i was worrying over nothing,but,i still didn't make any friend's at all. Well,duh. The reason why is because i wasn't the one who approached anyone at all,i told myself that i would make new friend's since i'm the new kid in school,and that ship has sailed.

Narrowing his eye's,a troubling look was on his face,while he looked down at his lunch tray.

What the teenage boy didn't know was that someone was walking up toward's his table and that he wasn't paying any attention to it because he was lost in thought in his own mind.

I might as well be by myself than to get hurt...

Hey.

Exclaiming softly,Christopher looked up from his tray,and then,he saw two familiar face's that he's seen all throughout the day today.

The Two Bestie's,Aiden Campbell,and Selene Silvestro.

Aiden Campbell,Christopher Mendibles,and Selene Silvestro.

The teenage boy stared at The Two Bestie's and staying silent,one of them would soon speak up,but,who?

May we join you? Selene asked kindly,giving Christopher a gentle smile.

Oh,s-sure!

The two sat across from him and as they were seated,Christopher was wondering if he was hallucinating or dreaming because someone was actually talking to him,him of all people.

This can't be happening,right? No,it couldn't be,could it?

So,your the new kid,huh? Aiden raised his eyebrow,staring at the new kid with a smile. Yeah,we can tell that your new. We haven't seen your face anywhere around here before.

Y-Yes,that's me.

You probably already know our name's,but,we'd like to introduce ourselve's to you. My name's Aiden Campbell and this is Selene Silvestro,My Bestie.

Selene gave Christopher a gentle nod with a smile as he gave her a friendly smile.

My name is Christopher Mendibles,it's very nice to meet you,two. They seem very friendly and nice,i wonder why they want to be seen with me of all people?

Aiden picked up a french fry from his tray and took a bite when his Bestie started to talk.

Since your the new,would you like to be friend's? Selene asked in a soft tone. We know how hard it is to be the new kid in school,believe me,i know. Back when i was a Freshman,i didn't have any friend's. I too,was the quiet girl,and one day,Aiden approached me,and since we met,we became the best of friend's.

Really?

Yeah,we sure did. He introduced me to his group of friend's,he showed me all around the school,and he took me to all around to the cool place's where teenager's hang out.

That's amazing,they've been friend's for many year's,and yet,they sure do look like they really are close friend's. Now that i think about it,how come they aren't dating each other? They would make an attractive and hot couple,i would have to agree on that topic,alright. That's so sweet.

It really was.

The Two Bestie's smiled at each other and seeing how they really are the best of friend's,Christopher hoped he would have friend's like these two.

Anyway,there's another reason why we came up to you. Aiden made eye contact with Christopher,grabbing his full attention. We were wondering if you wanted to be friend's?

Huh,did i..just hear what i thought i heard? You..both want to be friend's with..me?

Of course!

Blinking a few time's,the teenager had to make sure that if this was a game or a joke.

Why would you two wanna be friend's with me? Christopher asked with curiosity. I wouldn't wanna be friend's with myself,i look like a killer.

A hurtful look spread across the teenager's face and understanding what he meant by that,they had to make a confession.

We want to be friend's with you because we can tell that your lonely. Aiden spoke softly. I'm not trying to sound mean,but,we can see it for ourselve's. I know it's hard to fit in,i do. You get judged by people who don't know the real you,people don't like you,and people only think about themselves's as their cruel,heartless,nobody's.

Hearing those word's,this caught Christopher's attention,and staying silent,he knew the explanation.

If i'm being honest,your very friendly,and sweet. Selene admitted with a wink. That's the reason why we want to be friend's with you because to us,you look like you would stand up for anyone or your friend's if their in trouble no matter what the situation is,you'll be there to rescue anyone in need of help.

Staring at the two,the teenage boy knew that they were serious,and smiling,it looked as though he made two new friend's on his First day of School,after all.

So,what do you say? Aiden stared across the table at Christopher. Can we be friend's?

Staring at The Two Bestie's,a bright smile crossed over his face.

Yes,we can be friend's.

Alright,Man! This is great! By the way,what's your favorite Anime?

Oh,where do i begin?

Selene looked at the two,smiling to herself,seeing that their already the best of friend's,but,someone had crossed her mind,while the two were busy talking.

Christopher Mendibles.

P.E. was the teenager's Fifth Period Class and to his surprise,he saw his two new friend's.

Not only did he see them,he even spotted Alejandra.

She was sitting on the bleacher's,reading a book,not minding anyone,but,being her nose stuck in a book.

Sixth Period was Poetry and again,he spotted Alejandra,Aiden,and Selene.

Christopher did enjoy this class than the other one's,this would be an easy class to ace any good grade's.

While he was busy writing,his eye's moved straight ahead,staring at Alejandra when she didn't know she was being watched from afar.

He noticed that she was busy thinking,and then,she started writing something down on the paper as he kept himself occupied by his own writing.

The final Period was Seventh and the last class of the day was Science,but,he didn't see Alejandra or Aiden.

He only saw Selene and since the day was almost coming to an end,School would finally be done,and over with.

"Diiiiing!"

The School bell rang and that was that,School was over for the day.

Christopher was walking in The School Hallway's and seeing that there were only a few teenager's in The Hallway,he was relieved.

While walking all by himself,he stopped in his track's as something caught his eye.

Turning toward's the window,he saw that it was now raining outside.

It was raining hard out,it looked like it would be too dangerous to drive out into this type of weather,but,he had to go home.

Closing his eye's,he could smell The Scent Of Rain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 20.3K 48
Alex seems like a normal high school senior but she is not. Anxiety and her OCD rules her life. She had been called a freak all her life and there is...
99 47 17
Hi and Good day everybody! This is my newly created story. I apologize in advance if you notice any incorrect grammar or get confused in some parts o...
390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...