Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

De Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... Mai multe

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Pictures-part2๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿซ”๐Ÿœ
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 45(M)๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 46
Announcement โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅต
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK๐Ÿšจ

Chapter 42

5K 171 5
De Plutocracy4820

It was already 7:15 in the morning and everyone in the airplane were half asleep. The journey was really far and hetic for them.

About 20 minutes later, the co pilot of the airplane made an announcement that woke everyone up.

"Good morning passengers, hope you had a nice sleep? We will soon be landing in our destination, Maldives so please buckle up your seatbelts and hold on. Have a nice vacation".

Taehyung woke up from the noise yawning, looking around the airplane to see that everyone was still asleep.

"Guys? Guys?"Tae sleepy called out as another yawn came out of him again before buckling his and Jungkook's seatbelts.

"Wake up"Tae said rubbing his eyes to get the sleep away. He got annoyed that no one was answering him so he yelled out.

"GUYS!! Wake up, the plane is about to land"he yelled out and they all jolted up, awake in surprise.

"Baby, you didn't have to yell" Jungkook mumbled slowly waking up.

"I'm sorry, no one was waking up" Tae smiled sheepishly.

"The hell Tae? You almost gave everyone a heart attack"Yoongi said a bit annoyed as he held Jimin close to him.

"I'm sorry, hyung but we have to buckle our seatbelts cause we are about to land in Maldives"Tae said cutely.

"It's ok baby, he understands" Jungkook said pecking his pouting lips.

They all had just buckled their seatbelts when the plane started to jerk forward to land in an airport. Jungkook held tae's hand tightly and pulled his head to his chest to kiss his head.

After a while, it was over. They all highlighted the plane with their luggage and Jungkook led them to 4 different mustang rides.

"Guys these are our rides to Mirihi Island, where we'll enjoy our vacation"Jungkook said smiling at everyone.

Woah!!

Wow!!

Awesome!!

Amazing!!

They all said at the same time, happily.

"So let's go"Tae said smiling and ran into a ash mustang car and Jungkook followed They all chuckled at them and went to their own rented cars.

30 minutes later, they arrived at Mirihi Island. They came down from the car and the view was just amazing.

"Omg, this is amazing!!"Jimin and Taehyung screamed at each other in excitement.

Just then a woman in a 30's dressed modestly, came to them. She introduced herself as Mrs Adeline and she would be their guide for the day.

"Everyone...welcome to Mirihi Island. A small luxury island that is mainly for romantic trips. We offer an excellent water villa for ultimate pleasure and remarkable room service. Highlights of this resort: water spots and beach hopping. Also, it's private just for you all".

"Wait, private??!!"Namjoon asked surprised a bit.

"Umm...yeah, private. Didn't Mr Jeon tell you all?"She asked staring at Jungkook who was smiling at them.

"Babe, did you pay for a private resort for three weeks??!!"Tae exclaimed shocked.

"Yeah, I did my love"Jungkook said.

"But why? That would most definitely cost a lot of money"y/n asked worried.

"I know, but I wanted to treat you guys. You all didn't have a good day or night with your lovers, so I wanted everyone to have some peace and quiet to themselves without prying eyes"Jungkook explained to lighten up the tension.

"Thank you so much Jungkook, this means a lot"Jin said touching his arm, looking really grateful.

"No need to thank me hyung. The happiness of you guys and my baby is enough"Jungkook told them as he smiled.

"So without anymore delay, let me show you to your rooms. Follow me please"Mrs. Adeline said gesturing to the resort entrance smiling.

She showed them each and everyone their rooms and told them she would be back in 30 minutes to show them to an amazing and best cafe in that part of the resort to eat. So they had time for morning showers.

True to her words, she back after 30 minutes and everyone had taken their showers and were ready to eat something.

"Is everyone ready to eat this morning?"she asked smiling.

"Yes, we are famished"Jin said rubbing his tummy and the other nodded on agreement.

She chuckled and said"not to worry. The cafe is just 5 minutes away from here, so let's go".

5 minutes later, they arrived at the cafe.

"Welcome to Seagull cafe. A restaurant with a nice and affordable menu, delicious food and tasty drinks and the best place to have a nice evening meal"she said as she walked into the cafe with them trailing behind her to a long table enough for everyone to seat.

"It's a renowned restaurant in Maldives and began as one of the nation first gelateria. So, there is a wide range of everything you would like to eat"she finished as she stopped at their table.

"Take your seats here and I'll go bring the menu"she said and left them to get comfortable.

She later came back with a waiter who handed them the menu and it turns out that the food there were really affordable.

"Guys, order what ever you like. I'll be over there waiting for you and having my breakfast"she said pointing at a table not far from theirs.

"Ok, thank you Mrs. Adeline"tae said smiling.

"You are welcome my dear and please call me Adeline"she said and left.

"Good morning lady and gentlemen, please check the menu and tell me what you would like to eat this morning"the waiter said holding a little note to take their orders.

They were all looking at the menu with interest and were salivating the pictures on the menu. After 3 minutes, they still couldn't decide so the waiter then said to them...

"How about I surprise you guys? You all are new here so I'll give you what is on our top menu that we always present to new guests "the waiter said smiling.

They all looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Few minutes later, the waiter pushed a trolley of different delicious food and same brand but different flavored drinks to them.

The waiter came with female waitress who helped him serve the food.

"So, what we have here is 2 plates of boneless ribeye prime steak, 2 plates open chicken sandwiches, 2 plates of seagull hut, a big bowl of ramen soup and 2 plates of line cut tuna. Then, we have our most famous drink which is Bundaberg. It comes in different flavors: pink grapefruit, passion fruit, peach, apple cider, ginger bear, lemonade and guava. So enjoy"the waiter finally finished and left.

"Let's dig in guys, I'm really hungry" tae whined and they all picked their cutleries to eat.

About 45 minutes later, they were all done with their breakfast and call the waiter for the bill. (A/n: let's assume the bill was $500).

"I am stuffed and I don't think I can eat anything until tomorrow"Hobi said rubbing his tummy like a pregnant lady and the rest laughed at him.

"I can see you are all filled up now"Mrs. Adeline said as she approached them at their table.

"Yes, Adeline. The foods and drinks here are really top notch"Jungkook said looking satisfied.

"Good, then don't forget to rate this cafe 5 stars ok?"she said chuckling at their satisfied faces.

"We will"Namjoon said smiling.

"Alright then, I have another job waiting for me. So here are some pamphlets to guide you in this place and outside"she said handing them the pamphlets.

"Oh, thank you so much Adeline. You have been a wonderful guide"y/n said to her and hugged her.

"It's ok and have a wonderful vacation"she said smiling and waved them goodbye.

"So guys, let's go out and explore Maldives"Jimin said squealing and dancing.

"Don't move too much mochi, you just finished eating"Yoongi softly scolded Jimin and the other bottoms giggled at his embarrassed face.

"Let's go babes"Jungkook said pulling Tae out the cafe and the vacation begins.
______________________________________

How was this chapter? Ok or nah?

Comment below if you've ever been to Maldives before or any other place better than Maldives and what you've eaten there.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

43.8K 2.6K 35
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
40.4K 1.6K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...
35K 2.3K 18
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
5.5M 245K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...