Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 37

5.5K 182 17
By Plutocracy4820

Long chapter ahead.
In my story description, I wrote attempted rape but instead I'll change it a bit.
Read to find out.
______________________________________

"Ahhh..."Tae hissed in pain as he held his head.

"Where am I?"Tae asked looking around seeing he was in a small dark room with only a table, a chair, the small bed he was on and the moon light illuminating inside.

His brain hurt as he tried to remember where he was and how he got there.

He gasped loudly as he remembered. He was washing his hands in the sink after peeing when two men in black came in and covered his nose with a white clothe."They drugged me, but who?"Tae asked himself.

Just then, Minho and Kwon came in.

"Who's there?"Tae asked scared but bold.

They figures chuckled and then switched on the light. They gasped in shock as he recognized one of them.

"MR. KWON!!??"

"Yes my darling tae. How have you been?"he asked with a sickening smile which almost made tae throw up.

He got closer to Tae on the bed and Tae moved far away from him as he could.

"Don't be scared my dear, I'll do you no harm"Kwon said trying to be soft and touch his face.

"No, get away from me"Tae said swatting his hand harshly.

Kwon got angry and pulled his legs toward him harshly and said with gritted teeth,"don't anger me boy. I could do terrible things to you right here and now and your kookie won't save you".

"Get off me you pedophile"Tae screamed pushing and slapping him in fear as he attempt to push Kwon away.

The door barged open and in came Minho men and Tae got startled.

"Boss we heard some noise. Is everything ok?"one of them asked.

Minho smirked as he had an idea."Get me a video camera"he ordered and one of the men left. 2 minutes later he came back with one.

"Good now start recording, I have a plan"Minho ordered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Weakness.

Shame.

Fear.

Anger.

Failure.

Theses were emotions Jungkook was feeling and it was overwhelming.

It's been 1 hour everyone went straight to Jungkook's house thinking of a plan to get Tae back but nothing was coming up.

"Jungkook stop moving around, you are making us dizzy"Jimin scolded in annoyance.

Jungkook didn't seem to hear as he continued to move around mumbling something no one is hearing, making Jimin groan at him closing his eyes and rubbing his temple.

"What am I going to do? Where did they keep you Tae? You must be so scared. God please keep him safe" Jungkook mumbled, praying to God.

Yoongi sigh, walked up to Jungkook and said,"Jungkook you are stressed and I know you don't do your best when you are like this. So, sit down and brain storm calmly".

Jungkook exhaled deeply and sat down, just then his phone rang again startling him.

He checked the ID and saw it was another unknown number calling.

"Answer it and put it on loudspeaker" Namjoon said to him and he nodded.

Jungkook

"Hello?"

Minho

"Hey Kookie"

Jungkook

"Don't you fucking call me that name, only my baby can call me that and what the fuck do you want?"

Minho chuckled at him making Jungkook mad.

Minho

"Have you reconsidered my request?"

Silence

Minho

"Ok, don't be mad at me. I won't call you Kookie and but for your baby...I don't think he's yours anymore with what Kwon did to him. Oh poor soul" Minho said with a sinister smile over the phone.

Jungkook felt his blood grow cold at the statement.

Jungkook

"What do you mean Minho? What did that pedo do to my Tae?"

Minho answered in a firm, deep and serious tone.

Minho

"I'll send you something".

Minho hanged up and a few seconds later 2 videos were sent to Jungkook's phone. His hands trembled as he clicked on the video and everyone moved closer to see what was going to play.

IN THE FIRST VIDEO(detailed)

Minho

"Hey Koo baby. Uhm so, as I said before Kwon is my partner and I'm working with him. I'll like to show you something you would like since you didn't agree to break up with your Taebaby and be with me. So enjoy, you brought this upon your self" he said smirking.

The camera went blank for a bit making everything anxious. A few seconds later, they could see Tae fully clothed and handcuffed to a small bed in a small room and they all gasped in horror. Tae was struggling with the handcuffs trying to break free but to no avail.

Just then, Kwon came in only in his suit pants with his torso naked. Tae started struggle and crying to get away but it was futile.

Jin, Jimin and y/n were already crying just seeing tae struggle.

Kwon came closer and closer with Tae crying and shaking his head silently begging not to do anything to him.

"Shhhh, it's ok baby. I'll take care of you and I promise I'll be gentle"Kwon said touching tae's face gently making Tae sob loudly muttering no, please stop.

Jungkook grew mad as he saw his baby helpless.

"You are so sexy"Kwon said licking his lips as he climbed the bed hovering above Tae touching and pressing his thigh as he slowly moved his hand to touch his crotch.

Tae panicked and screamed out,NO. GET OFF YOU BASTARD and he started flaring his legs everywhere kicking Kwon from the bed.

Everyone sighed in relief but what happened next shattered that relief into pieces.

YOU FUCKING BITCH. I WAS TRYING TO BE GENTLE BUT NOW I'LL FUCK YOU TILL YOU BLEED OUT AND BE OFF NO USE TO YOUR BOY TOY Kwon yelled out in anger and climbed on the bed again and ripped Tae's long sleeve shirt opened and started sucking his neck and nipples leaving hickeys and even kissed his lips.

Tae screamed and begged but Kwon was too angry to listen to his plea. He's hands were bleeding because of struggles and you can hear some voices laughing and hooting at them.

Kwon stopped suck and kissing leaving Tae a sobbing mess and Jungkook and his hyungs with broken hearts at Tae's pain and screams for help. They felt utterly useless most especially Jungkook.

Tae's eyes were closed in shame, looking away from the camera knowing he was been filmed. He opened his eyes as he heard the clanking of a belt and sound of a zipper been pulled down.

He looked at Kwon and saw him pulling his pants down leaving him in his Calvin Klein underwear and he screamed because Kwon was already trying to pull his zip open.

GET OFF OF HIM YOU RAPIST Jungkook yelled into his phone as he cried at his baby's helplessness.

"No stop. Please, I'll do anything but this"Tae said trying to make Kwon stop but Kwon mind was clouded by lust so he pulled his pants down swiftly leaving him in his Gucci underwear.

Kwon forcefully spread his legs and got in between causing tae to scream out in fear.

JUNGKOOK!!! HELP!!!

Kwon harshly slapped him and he cried out from the pain.

"Your boy toy can't save you now. I'll just ruin you for him"Kwon said in anger.

The screen went blank and Minho popped up smiling sinisterly saying,"I hope you know what happened Kookie. I didn't want to watch a live porn so..."the screen turned black again.

Everyone was silently crying including Yoongi. It wasn't a sight anyone would expect to see. A joyous day turned to a heart wrenching day filled with pain and regret.

Hobi silently collected the phone and transferred the videos to his phone and gave it back to Jungkook without him knowing.

"Play the next one"Namjoon said with a very hoarse voice.

Jungkook played the next one with a trembling hand.

IN THE SECOND VIDEO

Tae was passed out (a/n:or so they thought 🧐) as the damage has already been done.

Tae and Kwon were lying down on bed sleeping. The camera zoomed closer to Tae and they could see the bite marks on his neck, chest, lower abdomen and one of his inner thigh.

"I was right when I said you would taste delicious. Fuck, I can't wait for you to wake up so I could have another round wi-"Kwon was talking when extreme anger built up fast in Jungkook and smashed his phone again on the wall for the second time that night in anger.

Jungkook!!?? What the fucking hell is wrong with you? How are we supposed to find Tae now? Jimin screamed in anger shoving Jungkook hard as he stumbled.

Jungkook didn't care as he lifted the heavy glass table in the living room and throw it across the room. They all gasped in fear at his strength. He was about to touch the flat screen tv when Hobi yelled out.

"Hey, Jungkook. That's enough"Hobi said sternly making him stop.

"I know everyone is furious about what we just saw but I think I have a solution to help us"Hobi said to them.

"What solution?"Y/n asked Hobi in tears.

Hobi went to pick up Jungkook's phone and tried to switch on. It opened and he checked the video gallery but the videos were missing already. Just as I thought, he's a bit smart but I'm smarter Hobi thought.

"I don't know Minho much but I know he's not a fool to just send you these videos without it been tracked"Hobi said.

"I don't understand hyung"Jungkook said confused his voice very deep and filled with anger.

"Your phone is been tracked and it has been hacked so the videos which we just watched have been deleted by them from your mobile"Hobi answered expertly.

"The hell? How? And how do you know this stuff?"Yoongi asked again feel confused more than ever.

"Like I said, he's phone was hacked but luckily for us I felt something like this would happen so I transferred everything to my phone after we watched the first one and I know about this stuff because I self study hacking and coding in my free time" Hobi answered feeling a bit proud at himself.

"Ok, so what's the plan now?"
Namjoon asked.

"Well, since Jungkook's phone is still working. I'll need a laptop to track the call hopefully I'll get something"Hobi replied and Jungkook speed walked really fast to get his laptop from his room.

(A/n: if you are wondering about the old maid, she went to visit her children out of town for a month)

He came back with a fully charged laptop and Hobi started working his magic.

About 10 minutes later, he had tried to track the phone but discovered Minho didn't use just any phone but a burner phone that is untraceable no matter what.

They were at a dead end and no one had had a good night rest, it was almost 12 midnight too.

Jungkook slumped down tired. He felt useless and was ashamed to call himself Tae's boyfriend. He started crying and crying and it was getting louder and louder.

They were all looking at him with pitiful eyes not knowing how to comfort him.

Ring...ring...ring.

"Jungkook, your phone..."Hobi trailed off and Jungkook snatched it from him.

Jungkook

"Hello?"

Kwon

"Oh Jungkook, did you cry?"

Jungkook

"You sick MOTHERFUCKER!!"
Jungkook screamed at him.

Kwon

"I don't fucking care what you call me, I've gotten what I want and I must say he was amazing in bed and smells good like strawberries, you saw the video right?"he said chuckling.

Jungkook

"When I find you Kwon, mark my words. I'll make sure you bleed to death" Jungkook said with a deadly tone and trust me everyone felt fear run down their spine.

Kwon hanged up(in fear😏).

"Do you think the plan worked?"
Kwon asked a little scared.
______________________________________

So what do you think happened in the first video?

And what plan was Kwon talking about?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 46K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
43.6K 2.5K 35
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
372K 7.7K 28
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
34.9K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...