Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2πŸ²πŸŒ―πŸ«”πŸœ
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
Chapter 45(M)πŸ₯΅πŸ˜
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 26

9.5K 314 23
By Plutocracy4820

Sorry it took so long to update the story...but am here now so, let's get it.
Long chapter ahead.
______________________________________

Taehyung was in Jungkook's embrace in a deep slumber as Jungkook stroked his head softly. They have been in that position for 2hours, feeling content. As he stroked Tae's hair, he stared and studied his features. Tae had dark eye lashes, a nice straight noise, red blushy cheeks and those soft, sweet and captivating lips, he thought.

Tae stirred as he didn't feel his head been stroked anymore. He opened his eyes and saw Jungkook closely and intensely staring at his lips and he gulped. Jungkook was getting closer to his lips to taste it when Taehyung phone rang and startled them.

"Hello? Jin hyung?"he answered. "Where are you tae? I'm getting worried"Jin said over the phone worried.

"I'll be home soon hyung"tae softly replied, then the line went off. Tae sighed looking at his phone, worried about Jin. He felt a soft squeeze on his arm from Jungkook who said"I'll take you home, it's pretty late already. It's not safe here, so let's go".Jungkook stood up taking tae's hand after he had taken his blanket and left to his car.

Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at Taehyung's house. They had a silent ride all the way from the park to tae's house with a lot going on their mind. Jungkook broke the silence and said "go inside tae, your hyung will be worried".

"Yeah"tae replied softly.

"Good night"Jungkook said to Tae looking at him with love and Tae blushed a little, then looked away. "Good night kookie"Tae shyly said and quickly pecked Jungkook's lips and ran out of the car, not waiting for a reply.

Jungkook sat his car looking dazed from the peck, touching his lips but later smiled and left while tae held his beating hearts and squealed in joy not noticing Jin looking at him from the top of the stairs.

He had a cough and looked up seeing Jin."Hyung, you are still awake?"Tae asked."Yeah, I was worried for my little brother so..."Jin replied coming down the stairs."I saw your little squeal, what happened at the park?"Jin asked tae.

Taehyung sighed and went into the kitchen with jin following him. He took a bottle of water to quench his thirst and told everything to Jin. Jin was surprised at what he just heard and started feeling guilty for insulting Jungkook.

He has passed through a lot Jin said feeling guilty and Tae noticed his sudden change of mood."Hyung, it's not your fault, you were only doing what a good brother would do, you didn't know. From the look of things, I think he has forgiven you so don't worry".

They sat down for a while when tae's phone buzzed. He opened his phone and saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown

"Hey Taehyung, it's Jungkook"

Tae smile and replied,

Taehyung

"Hi, Jungkook. Have you reached home yet?"

Unknown

"Yes, I have but I want to ask you a question".

Taehyung

"Go ahead"

Unknown

Go on a date with me?

Taehyung blushed hard and Jin who sitting beside him looked at him blushing and asked"why are you blushing?"

"Jungkook asked me out on a date hyung"he answered Jin.

"So what is your answer?"Jin asked him smiling a bit.

Taehyung

"Sure, I will. Just tell me when you are free".

Unknown

"What about this Tuesday? Im free from 4pm".

Taehyung

"Great, I'll be ready"

Unknown

"Great. Good night beautiful😘".

Tae blushed at the endowment.

Taehyung

Good night kookie☺️.

He went to his contact and changed the name to Kookie😍.

He looked up at Jin who was smiling at him."You look happy Tae"Jin said smiling."I am happy hyung"Tae replied. Jin chuckled at him and said, let's go to sleep. They both went upstairs and had a good night sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Monday came and went by very quickly and Tuesday finally arrived. Tae was in the cafe working endlessly to prepare for his date with Jungkook by 4. He kept looking at the time every 2 minutes in excitement.

It was currently 12:30am, their lunch break, when the cafe door opened showing a tall man walking into the cafe with a beautiful designed gift box. Jin was the one the counter when he entered and he looked up to greet the customer but his words got stuck in his throat when he saw Namjoon in all his handsome glory holding a box with a smile on his face showing his dimples.

Fucking hell Jin thought.

"Hi, I'm Namjoon. Is Taehyung here?" he asked smiling at Jin. Jin snapped out of his daydream and answered, "y-yeah, he is here. Let me call him"Jin went to the back to call tae.

Few seconds later, Jin came out with Tae."Good morning Mr Namjoon, you are here?"tae politely greeted.

"Good morning Taehyung and please call me hyung"Namjoon said smiling at him. Jin was literally swooning over his dimples.

"Ahhh, ok. So why are you here?"Tae asked Namjoon surprised."Nothing much, Jungkook sent me to give you this gift for your date with him today and he said to text him when you get it"Namjoon replied giving him the box.

"Oh thank you so much hyung"tae appreciated collecting the gift from him. Tae was about to leave when he saw Jin smiling shyly at Namjoon, he giggled softly at his hyungs face.

"Jin hyung, can you please give hyung something to eat? I'm sure he's hungry"Tae asked him about to play match maker.

Jin broke out of his thoughts and stuttered saying"y-yes...umm, w-what would y-ou like?"Namjoon chuckled lightly and muttered cute. Jin obviously heard it and blushed while tae smiled at him before leaving to text Jungkook.

"I'll have whatever you give me" Namjoon said winking at Jin. Jin felt warm inside and bit his lips. Namjoon instinctively touched Jin's face and slowly pulled Jin's lips away from his teeth and said seductively"don't do that. It's tempting".

Jin thought he would faint from his soft touch and his intense siren eyes staring at him. Namjoon smirked at his reaction and said"I'll go take my seat"and he left. With a flustered face, Jin prepared his favorite ice cream chocolate cake and a glass of milk to taste.

He went towards Namjoon and placed the tray in front of him. He looked at Namjoon's eyes falling in love with them, having a staring contest with Namjoon.

"Thank you, I'll enjoy it"Namjoon softly said smiling showing his killer dimples. Jin hurriedly left his presence fearing he would hear his heart beating fast. Namjoon chuckled at the speed he ran before digging in.

After a while, tae came out from back with y/n and Hobi behind him. Jin didn't notice them as he was staring at Namjoon who was happily eating this cake. They all looked amused at Jin and smiled. Tae tapped Jin starling him and said"I'm leaving already hyung".

"Oh, ok. Have a nice date and be careful"Jin replied a little flustered.

Tae walked to Namjoon and said"hyung, I'm leaving. Enjoy yourself".

"Yeah you too. Take care"Namjoon replied smiling. Tae left him and went to Jin and whispered he's cute hyung.

Hobi and y/n snickered at Jin's red face and made silent kissy faces at him making Jin playfully throw a used napkin at them.

Hobi and y/n ran away to the back and just then Namjoon came to the counter and said"I'm done with the cake and I must say it was absolutely delicious"Jin face got red because his last sentence was implying something else.

"How much is my bill? Namjoon asked."It's on the house, joonie"Jin said but later realized his said joonie, his eyes grew wide and Namjoon simply smirked at him.

"I'm sorry, it just came out"jin apologized feeling stupid."It's ok, I don't mind"Namjoon replied."I'll take my leave"Namjoon said slipping a little note to Jin and left.

Jin took the note and read the content: this is my number ********, call me.
PS: I wonder if your lips will taste as good as the cake.

Jin felt his inside melt and blushed saying, joonie
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, tae had taken his bath and done his other skin routine ready to open the box. He sat down on his bed and took the box. He opened the box and gasped.

The outfit was absolutely amazing and expensive. He quickly wore and though damn, I look good. He giggled and quickly put on some makeup and jewelries to make himself look more beautiful.

Not long after, the door bell rang. He ran downstairs to the door and opened it. Jungkook was holding a bunch of lily flower which represents a new beginning. Tae collected the flower.

Jungkook gestured to the car and Tae followed after locking the apartment door and they drove off.
______________________________________

Who is loving the story so far?

Comment below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 9.3K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
497K 24.4K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
557K 14K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
1M 22.1K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ β€’Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...