Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 14

11.2K 402 16
By Plutocracy4820

Italic- English

Long chapter ahead

I've been talking to your answer phone na na.
Something tells me you don't want to na na
When I ca-

"Hmmm...what is that noise?" Tae sleepy said as he woke up.

"My alarm. Get up, we have to get ready" Jungkook answered him from the couch.

Taehyung opened his eyes and immediately sat up on the bed looking around him. "How did I get to the bed?"he asked confused.

"I was the one that carried you there" Taehyung Jungkook replied. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and asked, "and where did you sleep?"

"On the couch. Why? Did you want me on the bed with you?" Jungkook asked teasing him.

"No, it- it's not like that. It's just that the bed is big enough to fit at least 3 people" tae replied shyly fidgeting with his fingers.

"It's ok. I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable so don't worry your pretty little head" Jungkook said before leaving to have a quick bath.

After a while, he came out and Tae went in. It was already 8:15am, Jungkook had finished dressing up and Tae was not yet out.

"Taehyung? Are you done yet?" Jungkook yelled out to him.

"Yes Jungkook. Just a moment" tae replied.

"Ok. Be quick, the driver is already here for us" Jungkook said.

"We can go now Jungkook" Tae said as he came out looking like this.

Ignore the bandana pls

Wow Jungkook thought. He saw tae blushing and realized he said it out loud instead.

"Thank you Jungkook. You are not looking bad yourself" tae replied shyly.

"Thank you" Jungkook replied before looking at his watch. "The event is starting by 9:00am and it's 8:30 already, so let's go" Jungkook said.

"Alright" tae said and grabbed his phone and wallet, leaving the hotel room with Jungkook behind him.

"Mr. Jeon and Mr Kim, good morning. I'll be your driver to the stadium for today" the man said.

"Ok. Let's go" Jungkook said opening the car door for tae to enter before entering.

8:50am

"We are here sir. Have an eventful day"the man said to the both of them.

"Thank you sir" tae replied happily before highlighting the car with Jungkook.

Ring... Ring... Ring, Jungkook phone rang. "Mr Jeon are you here yet? The event is starting in 10 minutes"Mr. Fabian asked.

"We just arrived Mr Fabian. We are outside the stadium and I can see a lot of people are here to enjoy the event" Jungkook said on the phone.

"Ah, yes Mr Jeon a lot of people are interested in sports here that why it's crowdy. But no worries you won't join in line. There is a man out there dressed in red, all red. Go towards him and tell him your name and you will be let through a private door" Mr Fabian said to him.

Jungkook looked around and saw the man in question. "I have seen him, we'll be right there soon"he replied.

"Ok then" Mr Fabian answered before hanging up.

As Jungkook stopped talking, he felt a weight on his body and quickly held the person. He looked and saw it was Tae. "Are you ok?" he asked worried holding him up slowly.

"I'm sorry. I was pushed" tae said muttered.

"It's ok let go away from here" Jungkook said still holding him as they moved towards the man in red.

"Excuse me, I'm Mr Jeon. Mr Fabian asked me to meet a man in all red" Jungkook said to him.

"Ah, yes. That's me" the man said and then looked at Tae that was in Jungkook's hold. "And you are?"he smiled at tae clearly flirting.

"I- "tae started when he heard something heart pumping.

"He's my boyfriend. Now if you would take us in" Jungkook said a little angry at the man's obvious flirting.

The man and tae's widened in shock. One eyes widened in fear and the other in shock. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't know. This way please" the man said as led them through a private door leading to the stadium.

"Taehyung let's go" Jungkook said in a dominating voice. Tae shocked form started moving with the help of Jungkook because he couldn't unhear what Jungkook had said to the man.

They walked a little before sighting Mr Fabian talking to some men in black suits. "Mr. Jeon, Mr Kim, nice to see here for the event Mr Fabian" greeted shaking him.

"Thank you for the invite. I look forward to nice show" Jungkook said to him.

"Mr. Kim, how are you?" Mr Fabian asked shaking his hand. "I'm good sir" tae replied him smiling a little as he shook his hand.

"Ok then. Let me introduce you to some people I know. Right here is Mr. John Deere. He owns a stadium in Brazil and some big hotels in some countries. Here is Mr. Tory Shane. He owns 3 clubs here in London, 2 restaurants in Chinatown and a mall in Tokyo. Last but not the least, Mr. Roberto Carson. He owns numerous hotels here in London and in Italy"Mr Fabian said.

"Hello, everyone" tae greeted politely and Jungkook shook hands with them. "Mr Jeon, these are few of the men I told you I would introduce you when you arrive. They absolutely love sports car and I have already assured them that your cars are magnificent" Mr Fabian said.

"Ah, thank you so much" Jungkook replied chuckling a little. "So, let's go take our sits" Mr Fabian said leading them to their sits.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you are highly welcome to this amazing evening event. I hope you are ready to see an awesome show because I am. So, let have an awesome time" the announcer screaming on the megaphone. The crowd went wild screaming at the top of their voice.

6 WILD HOURS LATER

"That was amazing Mr Jeon. It's was really fun. I just hope that driver was ok. The crash he had was scary" tae said looking at Jungkook worriedly.

"I'm sure he's fine. It happen sometimes" Jungkook assured him. "Mr Jeon, how was that for a show?" Mr Fabian asked looking excited.

"It was very good and it was worth coming to" Jungkook said.

"Excuse me, you are Mr. Jeon?the voice asked. Yes, I am sir. Is there a problem?" Jungkook replied.

"No, not really. I just want to say the cars you made are simply amazing and I would like to purchase some them" man said.

"Really?" Taehyung asked looking surprised. "Yes, really. You see, I have a few collection at my mansion and I would like to add these beauties to my collection. So what do you say?"the man asked.

"Sure, we are at your service" Jungkook replied shaking his hands.

"Mr Jeon, I would like to purchase two of your cars. My son is in Germany and it seems he watched the tournament and wants two of your cars"Mr John Deere said to him.

"Mr. Jeon, it's happening" tae said excitedly shaking Jungkook a little. The men chuckled at his cuteness and Tae left Jungkook's hand blushing.

"You and your PA seem close Mr Jeon" Mr John Deere said chuckling, but Jungkook ignored his comment and said, "I will be happy doing business with you" Jungkook replied shaking his hands also.

Jungkook turned to Mr. Fabian and said, "I am grateful to you for this and I will never forget it. You have kept one end of the deal so I'll keep one end of mine. The remaining 5 cars are ready for you but I'll give you 3 first unless you have the contract of you giving me 25% share of the company".

"Don't worry about that Mr Jeon, I have it here. I have signed already and you just need to sign to confirm everything", Mr Fabian said handing him the contract.

Jungkook signed and shook his hand. "Be ready for the future ahead Mr Jeon because I told them you also deal in jewelries and their wives, sisters and friends are ready to purchase everything you have"Mr Fabian said laughing.

"I'll be happy to help Mr Fabian. Thank you again. We'll be leaving now" Jungkook said.

Growl...curious eyes went to Taehyung who was holding his stomach.

"Sorry. I haven't eaten anything this morning" tae apologized embarrassed. "It's ok let's go. Good bye Mr Fabian" Jungkook said exiting the stadium.

"Ok, see you some other time" Mr Fabian replied.
---------------------------------------------------------

See you later guys...I'm beat.

Thank you for reading and I'll appreciate it if you vote and comment.

Bye and be safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 46K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
43.9K 2.6K 35
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
87.5K 3.3K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
35K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...