Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 10

13.2K 452 16
By Plutocracy4820

AUTHOR POV

As Jungkook and Taehyung walked out of the office, Jungkook's aura changed to cold and angry. Tae visibly shivered. He was walking with long stride and Tae was trying to catch up with him. They finally reached the door of the meeting hall when Jungkook suddenly turned to Tae and said with a stoic face,"don't say anything unless you are asked, concentrate on what is happening and lastly....don't EVER smile like that to anyone" but me,it make my hurt heart beat he said in his head."Understand?"

"Ye-yes sir, I understand" tae replied in daze at the last statement.

"Good" Jungkook briefly replied and opened the door to see the scum sitting down like he owns the place.

JUNGKOOK POV

I was fucking livid as I walked in long strides to talk to that old dirt bag. He annoys me all the time and just his name make me want to throw up and why the fuck did tae smile like that to my hyung? Does he not know that it's really charming?

Ugh.... What the fuck am I thinking? Focus Jungkook. Just tell him what to do when you get there.

"Don't talk unless you are asked, concentrate on what is happening and...don't EVER smile like that to anyone" but me, it make my hurt heart beat.

There. I fucking said it. Why??? What are you doing to me Taehyung?

He looked shocked at my last statement.

Shit.

"Understand?"I asked to clear the tension in the air.

"Ye-yes sir"he replied in a daze.

"Good"I said opening the door.

I walked in majestically and Mr. Kwon stood up in to acknowledge my presence.

"Ah, Mr Jeon. I see you have arrived. I was waiting for you"the old hag said.

"Tell me what you want Mr. Kwon"I asked emotionless.

"I see you have a ne- Taehyung??" Mr.Kwon asked surprised looking at Taehyung."What are you doing here?"

I looked at Taehyung in question. What is going on here?? I decided to ask him"Taehyung, do you know Mr Kwon?"

"Yes sir. I do. He's my ex boss you asked about during the interview sir" tae replied looking down.

"Oh, really?"I asked. Tae nodded still looking down.

I looked back at Mr. Kwon looking at tae in a lustful way and I just had the urge to pluck his eyes out. I think I now know what why Tae left. Disgusting piece of shit. I got and angry at his disgusting behavior and yelled, MR KWON!!

He simply looked at me calmly and then cleared his throat not even feeling embarrassed.

He then said"let's begin Jungkook".

"Go on, you are wasting my time"I said with my teeth grizzling in anger.

"Ok. I want a full refund for my car" he simply said smirking.

"No"I simply said in anger about to leave immediately.

"Why not? The car has troubles starting sometimes and the stirring wheels are too stiff and I can't afford to get into an accident you know. It might put your company in jeopardy" he said smirking at my angry face.

"You and I know that on that day you both the car, you clearly told me not worry about testing and now you want a full refund? What kind of business man are you?"I asked angrily.

It seems my anger was fueling his pride and ego because his smirk just got more creepy. He then looked at tae with his creepy smirk and asked,"my dear tae, don't you think I should get a refund?"

Tae looked at me first to get permission to speak. Good, at least he wants my permission first. I nodded for him to answer.

"I don't think you should get a refund sir. That is not how business works and you know since you have been in this business for many years. I highly suggest you give the car to his engineering technicians and they will fix all the problems you claim the car has sir. Considering how long I have worked for you Mr. Kwon, you also don't like when people come to you for refund over damaged goods your teams must have purchased to them. So why should my boss do the same for you?" tae finished with a tiny sass.

By now, the dirt bag dirty smirk had already diminished and an angry face was what I was seeing.

"Well, it seems our meeting is over. My PA has given you his idea and I can say that is also the same thing in my mind. I take my leave Mr.Kwon" Jungkook said leaving with Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG POV

As we went into the meeting hall, I saw my ex boss sitting down. He stood up as the acknowledged my new boss and greeted him. I think with a hint of mockery? Moving on, he later noticed me standing with my head. I had hoped he wouldn't notice my presence but luck was far away from me.

"Taehyung??"he asked."What are you doing here?"

Before I could reply, Mr Jeon asked me if I knew him and I told him that he was my ex boss he asked about before.

He only looked at me for a while and then looked at Mr Kwon. I also looked at Mr Kwon and I saw that he was looking at me the same way he looked at me that day.

I think my boss noticed his lustful stare on me and then yelled at him. I flinched to be honest.

My ex boss proceeded to talk about his mission here. I thought I was going to learn something reasonable but I heard was crap. He was asking for refund for a car he had already both for the past one month. The hell!!

My jeon countered back telling him he told him to get the car tested by his technicians first but he refused. Mr. Kwon decided to asked for my idea on the matter with a sickening smile.

I looked at my boss first before talking and he gave me the go ahead. I then replied to Mr. Kwon, giving him a piece of my mind.

"I don't think you should get a refund sir. That is not how business works and you know since you have been in this business for many years. I highly suggest you give the car to his engineering technicians and they will fix all the problems you claim the car has sir.Considering how long I have worked for you Mr. Kwon, you also don't like when people come to you for refund over damaged goods your teams must have purchased to them. So why should my boss do the same for you?" I answered with a tiny sass.

By now he looked really angry and I couldn't help but feel happy at his not so happy face. I looked at my boss and saw that he was looking at me, looking pleased with my reply.

Mr. Jeon ended the meeting leaving my ex boss there.

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook and Taehyung left the old hag in the meeting hall and were walking to towards Jungkook's office. In Jungkook's mind, he thought he should show Taehyung his new office as a little reward for such good answer.

(A/N really? Just because of his answer?😒)
(Jungkook: what? Mind your business🙄)

"For giving a good reply I will show you your office, so let's go"he started walking again without waiting for tae's reply.

Taehyung followed him as he walked again and that finally stopped in front of an office directly opposite Jungkook's office.

"There. This is your office. Open it" Jungkook told him.

Taehyung opened his office door and gasped at the interior.

"You can change anything you like if you want. My ex PA worked in here but he didn't change anything" Jungkook told him.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled. "Thank you sir. I love it"he said.

"Hmm...ok enjoy your new office" Jungkook said before leaving.

"Ah, my heart"Jungkook thought touching his chest as he entered his office. It's not even a day yet and you are already doing things to me.

TAEHYUNG POV

Wow, everything in here is amazing. My old office didn't look as good as this.

I think am going to like it here he thought.

.
.
.
.
The meeting with Mr. Fabian got cancelled and was scheduled for the next day while Mrs. Min meeting went well.

Nice lady tae thought.

The rest of the day went well and he went home at the closing time.

And Tae may or may not have dreamt of someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------
MR KWON POV

Jeon Jungkook you little bastard. You dear embarrass and humiliate me!!??

I will show you what I can do you shit and as for you Kim Taehyung. You have the temerity to talk like that to me.

I can see what almost happened to you that day was not enough, huh?he thought smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------
Who did Tae dream of?

Seriously,what happened that day??

What is Mr Kwon going to do?

It's seems Jungkook's heart is fluttering and Yoongi hyung is almost on his hate list🤣🤣🤣

See you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 10.4K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
40.3K 2.3K 34
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
34.2K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
159K 5.8K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...