Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

By Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 8

12.7K 502 27
By Plutocracy4820

JIMIN POV

What the hell is wrong with this bitch? What gave her the guts to touch Mr. Jeon without permission?

I flinched when Mr Jeon yelled at her telling her to leave. Good for her.

Biatch.

I apologized to Mr Jeon and walked out to call Mr. Kim. I hope he is better than that slut. He seemed nice earlier.

"Mr. Kim... You are up next"I said ignoring the sluts existence.

TAEHYUNG POV

I'm really nervous now. Mr. Choi came out confident not long ago and miss Kim...well didn't look happy at all. Right now I don't know my fate.

"Mr. Kim... You are up next"Mr Park called out.

I nervously stood up and cleared my throat and walked in.

As I walked in, I heard a familiar voice.

"Sit... Taehyung"Jungkook said smirking at me.

I froze.

JUNGKOOK POV

I smirked as I say my bab- shut the fuck up!! Why are my thoughts like this?

I looked up say Mr. Kim frozen as he stared at me.

"Sit... Taehyung"I said smirking.

"Mr. Kim??"Jimin pulled him into reality.

"Ah...sorry"tae said and sat down.

"I read your file and I saw that you had worked as a PA for a year and half for Mr. Kwon. May I know why you left the company?"I asked interested and also hope strike a conversation.

"Just some personal issues sir"Tae replied looking uncomfortable.

I saw that he was not comfortable so I stopped asking.

"So... Taehyung, I have two questions for you and if you answer correctly and honestly you might be my PA. Any question?"I asked.

"N-no sir, carry on"tae replied stuttering a little.

"Ok,then...why do you want this job and where do you see yourself in the future?"Jungkook asked waiting patiently for his answer.

Tae sat up right and answer in a clear voice, "first I would like to thank you for giving me the privilege of having an interview with you."

"Thank you. Carry on"Jungkook answered internally smiling.

"I want the job because I believe this company will bring out the full potentials that I am yet to discover in myself. I believe I'll get this company to it's peak as I work as your PA and I believe I am not perfect so, I see myself learning more from you in order to get better at my job and be an inspiration to others in the future sir" Tae answered confidently.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, surprised by his answers but then told him to leave.

"Very good Mr. Kim. You may leave. We will get back to you"Jimin said.

"Ok. Thank you"tae left bowing a little but not before getting a subtle wink from Jungkook.

He blushed and walked out.

"Mr. Jeon, what do you think?"Jimin asked.

"What do you think Mr Park?" Jungkook retorted.

"Well, sir...I think Mr Kim is the perfect man for the job and he was very honest with his words"Jimin replied.

"Hmm..and Mr. Choi?" Jungkook inquired

"He's also good sir. He is someone who has his future planned out and he looks like he is ready to take a challenge"Jimin replied again.

"Ok call in both of them"Jungkook told him after thinking for a while.

"Ok sir"Jimin went out.

TAEHYUNG POV

Speechless.

I can't believe my crush is the owner of this company. Wow. Such a small world.

I think he winked at me or did I just imagine it??

Mr. Jeon door opened abruptly startling me and out came Mr Park.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi come in please"Mr Park called out.

"What about me!?"Miss Kim called out.

Mr. Park gave her the stink eye and that shut her up and embarrassed her.

We got in and stood in front of Jung- I mean Mr Jeon to hear the results.

"Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi I and my secretary have made a decision. So, I have decided to appointment Mr. Kim as my Personal Assistant and-" Jungkook got interrupted by a squeal.

Taehyung squealed and got embarrassed as all the attention got to him.

"Sorry"he apologized in a small voice.

"Hmm..."Jungkook simply hummed and continue a slight smirk.

"As I was saying Mr. Kim, you will be my PA and as for you Mr Choi, I have decided to make you Mr. Park's PA. Do have any objections?" I asked him.

"Non sir. I am happy with it"Mr Choi said with a small smile.

"Mr. Park, any objections?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"No sir, I wouldn't mind the extra hand"Jimin replied.

"So it is settled. Mr. Park, I leave it to you to talk to them about their job and their salary and other things" Jungkook said.

"Yes sir, leave it to me"Jimin replied.

"Congratulations to you the both of you and I look forward to working with you"Jimin said to the both of them.

'Thank you sir"they said in unison.

"Let's go"Jimin said as he ushered them out.

JIMIN POV

I ushered Mr.Kim and Mr. Choi out to address them and that biatch was still outside waiting.

"Miss Kim, I am very sorry to inform you that you have been rejected to work in this company and I hope you are not too disappointed"Jimin said to her with a stoic expression.

"But, I-I..."she started.

"Please leave, I don't want to embarrass you any further"Jimin said sternly.

"Whatever"she rolled her eyes and walked out.

I turned to Mr. Kim and Mr. Choi and apologized and walked them into my office.

"Sorry about that. Now that you both have been accepted, I would like to go into how much your salary is per month and how you are supposed to do your job"Jimin started.

"Carry on sir"Mr.Choi replied.

"Ok then" I walked behind my table and brought out two contracts and open them.

"It says in this contract that...( A/N: I don't know what and what is a contract. Nobody reads the terms and conditions so...) and that is all you need to know about your job as I and Mr. Jeon's PA and about your salaries you can see how much is in there. I don't need to say it out loud. So sign the contract if you agree to the terms and conditions"Jimin said.

TAEHYUNG POV

We came out of Mr Jeon's office and we saw Miss Kim outside. Mr Park gave her a very scary look as he told her had been rejected.

She walked out in annoyance and said "whatever".

Welp, that went well. Mr Park apologized and walked us into his office and gave us our contracts to the job. I tried reading the important parts of the terms and conditions as Mr Park talked. I then got to the salary park and I was a bit surprised by the amount.

They pay well. I mean $4000 was a lot. I get paid $2000 at Mr. Kwon company before I left so, it's worth a shot. I signed and so did Mr. Choi.

"Ok then. Welcome to JK JEWELS AND CARS ENTERPRISE. I'll see you on Monday morning 8:00am sharp. Have a nice day"Jimin said smiling.

We walked out the company and went out separate ways.

JUNGKOOK POV

I looked out the window and I saw Taehyung leaving on his power bike. Good, at least he has a fast way of coming to work on time.

I'll see you on Monday morning Taehyung. Good luck to you he thought as he zoomed off.

He went back to his chair to continue his work when this thought came back to him.

I wonder why he left Mr Kwon company.

----------------------------------------------------------
You will get to know soon.

The beginning of your love story will soon start.

Tell me in the comments if I should continue.

Bye stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
207K 9.3K 31
Kim Taehyung a very well known CEO of South Korea. He has everything he wants. But his parents are forcing him to marry someone and in frustration he...
5.5M 245K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
39K 1.6K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...