Mr.Jeon's Heart|Taekook FF|

Bởi Plutocracy4820

Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
HBD MIN YOONGI
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Pictures 😏😏🥵🥵
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Pictures-part2🍲🌯🫔🍜
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 45(M)🥵😏
Chapter 46
Announcement ‼️‼️
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49(M)🥵🔥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔥🥵
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 🥵🔥
Self Introduction
Chapter 65(Epilogue)
NEW BOOK🚨

Chapter 4

15.4K 562 47
Bởi Plutocracy4820

IN JUNGKOOK'S OFFICE

It's currently 7:30pm and Jungkook hasn't stood up from his seat in his office. He looks really stressed and hungry after those meetings.

Knock... knock

"Come in" he said tiredly with his eyes reading the emails and hands signing the documents.

Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi walked  into the office looking worried. They both sat down in front of him looking at each other in concern.

"Jungkookahh...we didn't see at the cafeteria during lunch. Why?" Min Yoongi asked.

"I wasn't hungry hyung and beside I haven't finished my work yet" Jungkook replied.

"But you look really tired and in desperate need of a break" Kim Namjoon said worriedly.

"Look I know you really want this company to come out as the best one day but you can't do that if you look like you are about to collapse. Come on, let's go out so you can put something in your stomach, ok." Kim Namjoon tried to persuade.

"But hyung..." Jungkook tried to resist.

"No, let's go. There is a cafe not too far from here. It's called Sweet Jin Cafe and I hear it's the best. So let's move" Min Yoongi said.

"Fine hyung, take me there" he groaned.

He was extremely tired that he could not keep his cold voice or face intact anymore.

They went out of office to see Jimin who was just packing up.

"Mr. Park, am leaving early. I have already closed my office so you can leave early " Jungkook requested.

"Yes boss"he replied politely.

As Jungkook and his hyungs we're leaving, Yoongi looked back at Jimin winked at him and blew him a kiss making Jimin blush to the color of a tomato.

(A/N Jimin and Yoongi are in a secret relationship)

AT SWEET JIN

"Hyung, can we leave early?" Taehyung asked.

"We may tae, but let's wait a little bit" Jin replied before going to the back to put somethings in place.

"Okay" tae replied

Ting...ting... ting (the sound of the bell as you open the cafe door)

"Welcome to Sweet Ji-" tae started

TAEHYUNG POV

"Welcome to Sweet Ji-" I started saying.

Three young and handsome men walked into the cafe and I was awestruck by their beauty. There were dressed in expensive suits and looked like important men.

But damn, the blond one was gorgeous and had these eyes.

I couldn't stop staring at those eyes that looked sharp and intimidating but very seductive.

I was staring into the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

Hazel. Those pair of eyes were hazel. So pretty.

"ae..Tae...KIM TAEHYUNG" Hobi screamed taking me out of my thoughts.

"Ye-yes hyung??" tae replied confused.

"I've been calling you now for 2 minutes now but you were out of it. You keep staring at them and making them uncomfortable" Hobi said.

Y/n snickered while cleaning one of the tables.

Tae blushed and glared at y/n
embarrassed and stuttered an apology.

"I-I am s-sorry for making you un-comfortable sirs"he apologized blushing.

"It's ok Taehyung... right?" Namjoon asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Please have a sit sirs" tae said

The three men took there seats and began to order.

"I would like a croissant and an Americano" Namjoon requested.

"I would like the same" Yoongi said.

Tae wrote it down and looked at Jungkook kook waiting for his order.

JUNGKOOK POV

We had finally arrived at the cafe and I must say, the anesthetics are amazing. I was still admiring the cafe when I had an angelic soft saying

"Welcome to Sweet Ji-" I heard someone say

Time stopped.

Ethereal.

Absolutely ethereal.

I was looking at an angel. He looked so beautiful with a slim figure.

We were both staring at each other intensively but all the attention was on him.

A man a little bit shorter than him snapped us out of our thoughts. 

Gosh. Even his name is angelic.

Kim Taehyung.

He got embarrassed and apologized to us.

"I-I am s-sorry sirs for making you un-comfortable" he apologized blushing.

Joonie hyung assured him it was ok and we proceed to our seats.

My hyungs were making their order while I was staring at the beauty again. I honestly didn't know when I started staring again when I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"ook..kook"Yoongi nudged me.

"Huh..."I asked confused.

"What do you want to have" Yoongi asked.

"Oh...umm... chocolate cake and banana milk" I replied in a deep voice

"Banana milk?... I'm sorry we are out of banana milk" tae said to him.

"No banana milk?" Jungkook asked disappointed.

"No... I'm sorry. Any other alternative?" Tae inquired.

"Get me whatever you think I would like with the cake" Jungkook low-key flirted.

Taehyung and Jungkook hyungs noticed the flirting and Tae blushing, but they keep quiet and observed.

"I'll be back" tae said in low tone.

TAEHYUNG POV

I left there in a hurry. I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest. He looked so handsome up close and to think he was flirting with me.

I squealed and rushed to prepare their order.

10 minutes later, I was already done with their order and went straight to their table.

"Here you go" I said to them

"Thank you tae" Namjoon and Yoongi said in unison and collected their snacks.

"Thank you" Jungkook said in his deep voice making tae weak in the knee.

Jungkook proceeded to collect his food when their fingers touched for 3 seconds. It sent an electric shock through their whole being and they froze.

They both gasped lightly but not loud enough for anyone to hear. Taehyung recovered first and quickly fled from there.

Jungkook later recovered after he left. He awkwardly cleared his throat and stared at his tray. He was given a slice of chocolate cake and chocolate milkshake. He smiled and dug in.

MEANWHILE

Tae was staring at Jungkook from the kitchen door as he was eating the chocolate cake. He smiled when he saw Jungkook smiling.

He didn't notice y/n behind him, looking at his smiling face.

"I see someone has a crush on the hot man" she said scaring tae

"Ahh...my heart" tae said in fear.

Chuckling, she asked "do you have a crush?"

Tae ears were red as he said "no".

"Are you sure" she teased.

"Y/n, please stop" he whined.

"It's ok. He's really cute and handsome, so if you like him talk to him" she told him.

"Why would he like me? I'm not that pretty to be his and he probably has a girlfriend or boyfriend and I'm too shy to talk to him" he replied.

"Don't look down on your self tae, you can never know what might happen and who knows he might be single" she said.

"Hmm..."tae replied looking back at him.

They were done few minutes later and were get a ready to leave.

"Tae...go get the bill" Hobi yelled.

"Ok hyung" tae replied.

AUTHOR POV

Tae nervously went to them and told their bill.

"Your bill is $75.25 cents pl-please" he said.

"Ok... "Jungkook said and gave him a $200 dollar bill and told him to keep the change.

"W-what?? Why?"he asked in surprise.

"Nothing...just because" Jungkook replied.

"But this is too much sir..."tae tried to persuade.

"It's ok really and don't call me sir, call me Jungkook" Jungkook said.

Tae stared at him wide eyed and Namjoon and Yoongi are still observing Jungkook in silence.

"Ok si- I mean Jungkook hyung" tae said blushing.

"Alright, it's late and we have to go" Namjoon said to stop their staring.

"Yeah, bye. Come again" tae said.

"Off course" Yoongi replied.

As they were leaving, Jin came out from the back and said, "tae let's lock up and go". He was looking at tae standing when his eyes locked with Namjoon's.

Yoongi noticed this and cleared his throat to get their attention. They came back to reality and looked away from each other.

"We'll take our leave" Yoongi said pushing Jungkook and Namjoon out before another staring contest could begin.

Ok let's go people Jin said.

They locked up and said their good byes.

----------------------------------------------------------
Ugh.... Am so tired of writing even if it's fun doing it

Someone give me ideas in the comments.

Please I'm m a new writer.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

34.9K 2.3K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
497K 24.4K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
402K 29.5K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
87.2K 3.3K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...